Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman (85914 Views)

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Zeinymira(f): 9:46am On May 05, 2020
LastProphet:

The Khia lady isn't as educated as assumed by the OP, no college/uni educated person gets confused about credible statistics and not to even talk of attempting to replace such with her personal experience. Don't be deceived about her passable grammar any high school dropout can do that. She's proof of what the OP has been saying. She's the average fairly-educated AA, they think ALL native Africans don't know anything and that nairaland is an online community forum of farmers and goat herders, the sufficiently educated AAs know better. Khia is crap
LMAO cheesy grin
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 9:52am On May 05, 2020
WUdec:

It is distasteful to apologize for expressing your opinion. A forum is meant for that.

If one gets irked by your post, it would be ok to reply to your opinion with respect and maturity and not animosity, hate and utter stupidity.

Khia has a long history of abuse on Nairaland and she feels its ok because on here she could never get banned. I would not blame her because this is a Nigerian site. She would never try it in any American website and not get banned.

If you listen to her words, you'd notice a lot of immaturity, anger, bitterness and senseless talk. The attitude of a lonely, frustrated and confused being. Half the time she spends on every post that has something to say about African-Americans is spent bashing Nigerian men.

One's upbringing can be noticed by the way one represents his family outside the home. Be it a forum, the streets, Barbershop or wherever.

To apologize to someone that acts like a hood rat despite the absence of the physical appearance is demeaning to your personality. You never attacked no one. You simply stated your opinion. And i could never be the type to be easily swayed to accept someone else's ideas simply because she says or feels she is right. It would say a lot about my personality.

If you are gonna air your opinion next time, stand firm on it. Never give in to a weak, vulnerable and unstable woman just because her emotions have been affected by what you feel is just

I despise females like Khia and would eat them for lunch if they ever came my way.

So lady, save that bitterness for an AA forum where they would treat you like the vile person you are and stop disturbing people with baseless gibberish all the time.

No tengo tiempo para tonteria

All of your immature rants only proves that you think you are superior to me simply because you have a pen.is. I have no bitterness towards anyone on this thread, it's not my fault that you feel threatened by me.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khiaa(f): 10:09am On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
they still went through anti-semeticism through out Europe

And hope you know not all jews in isreali are askenazi(who have middle eastern ancestry) Jews were a minority in Palestine region before jews diasporians came,and not all diasporians came from Europe

And they aren't interlopers or identity thieves judaism is an ethno-religious identity,

Yes there are some true Hebrews in Palestine but they are not those European people.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Goddey1000(m): 10:10am On May 05, 2020
Give me tip on how i can get one bruh
FiringSquad:

Lol, this one speaks good English sha, she's quite learned.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by DaLaw22(m): 10:10am On May 05, 2020
pDudd:

Khia will not still drop pussy for you tongue tongue

Stop simping.

The funny thing is that if I want to meet this Khia chick tomorrow, it will be very possible. I live in southern California and so does she. All it will take is a phone call and a few miles drive.

When Khia gets to meet me, there is a 99% chance that she will fall for me because I have a slight British accent, I am very good looking, I am successful, I hold money for hand and for bank, I am a sweet talker, and I am extremely charming to be with and hang around with. I also have Naija gragra and naija jagajaga behavior which many females love and find intriguing and amusing.

So even with all my badmouth of Akata here, that yeye Khia chick will still fall for me within a minute.

So I stand a better chance of having her than you do so stop simping around here tongue

Ma Gee grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by jagorinho: 10:27am On May 05, 2020
alphaNomega:

We don't even need to enslave anybody (unless the person uses justwise and disguy as nairaland usernames... Lol). Slavery was not right 400 years ago and would not be right until the end of time.
you don't get it!!! slavery, prostitution , tax will never go extinct so far humans still roams freely on the surface of the earth, so far humans still believe they are superior to others, slavery will never go, it might come with a different dimension but the basic subjugation will still be there,Mr man!!! there is nothing absolutely right or wrong, it is all relative, it all depends on perspective and time. About we enslaving them, is it not better than them enslaving us? you do not get emotional about stuffs like this, a bigger civilization will always swallow the lesser ones, that is how it has been, and that is how it will always be.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Biglittlelois(f): 10:28am On May 05, 2020
pDudd:

You see, I'm not very active on Nairaland these days and prior to starting this thread, I didn't know anyone named Khia. I still don't know her right now. She could be a troll for all I know.

I was just writing to educate naija guys who AA women may want to enter relationship with and there came the character called Khia who started attacking me and calling me countless names.

I care less about Khia or her antics. She is just a fly buzzing in my ears, looking to be swatted. I'm not bothered with her. If she wants to take my thread personal, then that's on her.

Alright.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 10:36am On May 05, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
LastProphet:

1. There's nothing wrong with being a woman your mother is one. There are women that have achieved what you will never achieve in life so drop that dumb perspective
2. Your wrong grammar has no meaning so giving it a meaning isn't hasty, it's helping you to understand the meaningless things you typed. If you take IELTS today I'm sure you won't pass even to a Malaysian inner city college.

Relax and read your post again, it's grammatically meaningless and anybody reading this already understands. Good luck

E pain am grin eyaa

Bro we neither comparing intelligent here, nor in a IELTS . To set the record straight, neither your grammar nor your structure will ever be better than mine. I choose to be former or informal and its left for you to discern which one is. I was informal early, doesn't judge my English capacity, but rather judge your lack of discernment.

Hope we clear on this ,Mrs .....
? Nevermind lol grin

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by BigJoe19: 10:44am On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:
Just smh after reading this garbage.

Ignorant people na em full this country.

Nigerians that can't boast of ordinary good road or light talking nonsense.
Idiot, which country are you from. You are insulting Nigerians on a Nigerian forum, why don't you get out of here and go to another forum.
The day you will say something sensible is the day I will know there are no more foolish people.

4 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by LastProphet: 10:47am On May 05, 2020
Ebere044:
[color=#006600][/color]

E pain am grin eyaa

Bro we neither comparing intelligent here, nor in a IELTS . To set the record straight, neither your grammar nor your structure will ever be better than mine. I choose to be former or informal and its left for you to discern which one is. I was informal early, doesn't judge my English capacity, but rather judge your lack of discernment.

Hope we clear on this ,Mrs .....
? Nevermind lol grin

"Bro we neither comparing intelligent here, nor in a IELTS, two errors in just one short sentence, that's poor really poor. The right use of the word is 'intelligence,' also dont say "a IELTS,' it's "an IELTS," kapish? Also dont say "former." it's "formal." So you are not aware it takes discernment to learn a language? So you have discernment? What an interesting clown! What kind of young people are we producing in this country nowadays? Imagine still talking instead of hiding and learning?

8 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by CentVickBlog: 10:47am On May 05, 2020
pDudd:
This thread was not made to bash African American women in any way. They are beautiful people with good hearts.

African American women are wonderful people and deserve the best of life and love, so I am writing this to educate you of what to expect perchance you fall in love with one.

Once again, if anyone find this post offensive, it was never my intention. Once on a while, our opinion on issues may offend people but that doesn't mean our opinion is wrong.

I'm sorry if you are offended but I have to tell the truth

Ok guys, this is something I've been wanting to do for a while. Many Akata females in US have been getting tired of their fellow Akata men, and they migrated to Jamaica to look for men, only to find out that Jamaican men were no better than Akata men.

Now they have begun looking into Africa and especially Nigeria to look for men. Now, my naija brothers, you have to help your destiny. If na America your destiny is, abeg follow the Akata and leave that hellhole called Nigeria o. But before you take the dive, here are a few things you may want to consider. If you can put up with all of it, please go ahead. If you can't, then don't follow Akata enter ya grave o.

A word is enough for the wise.

PS: I will be updating this as time goes on.

Lady Shocked As Man Sends Her N100k After She Snubbed His First Message Since January

https://centvick..com/2020/05/lady-shocked-as-man-sends-her-n100k.html?m=1
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by jagorinho: 10:48am On May 05, 2020
alphaNomega:

No matter how dumb you try to sound, you are still smarter than the combined IQ of justwise and disguy

Slavery is one thing that is absolutely wrong. There is no way you can whitewash this fact
I was thinking I am conversing with someone with an active brain, I don't know your brain is on a total paralysis, why the insult? are you a product of broken home? or were you violated when you were a kid? if you can't be civil on an online platform, then I can imagine the misery of people surrounding you offline. since you have a basic brain, let me put it to you in a plain way, slavery is as old as man, all races in the world have experienced a form of slavery or the other, Muslims enslaved the Hindus, the vikings raided what is now Ireland and Scotland for small kids, ottoman empire demanded the Slavs( now Croatia ,serbia, Montenegro) to bring their male first born to the empire which is known as blood tax etc, google white slavery and make your dumb skull active for once. like I said earlier, nothing is absolutely wrong or right, I can't explain that one to you because you lack the capacity to understand.......... by the way, this is my last response to you because it seems your stupidity is electro magnetic induced.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by odinga1of: 10:50am On May 05, 2020
FiringSquad:

Hmmm, okay bro, why I'm asking is because ehn, considering the age gap (she's 40, I'm 23) she has nothing to lose, in Germany their men are only running after younger women in their 20s.

Oga God don pick your call. 40yrs is young.

Ask South South boys, they will marry 79 and fly out of Naija, how much more 40?

Time to prepare for japa.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 10:52am On May 05, 2020
STILESGANG:
All south east Asia counties from Vietnam to Korea is the perfect sex tourism destination for white men.Well they are at the top of food chain,let them flex jare grin

maybe for black in the future

Korean girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGgiVoKbkg8

Vietnamese girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlcNhhQm0wo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf3soYuRjGY
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Ekemeze: 11:01am On May 05, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by ekitimanalways(m): 11:01am On May 05, 2020
Kobicove:
Why would any reasonable Nigerian guy want to marry an akata such as Kaneshia, Lakeshia, Razonda, kelema, Volaqua and all those funny sounding useless names with no meaning they tend to bear? grin
grin
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by KingZaddy(m): 11:03am On May 05, 2020
Lol

looking for a virgin pretty african american woman is like looking for pin in a forest.

i have black american friends who wouldnt consider marrying their black women because all i am reading here is all they complain about.

you can get an african american woman to do a blowj0b on camera without dropping a sweat.

its a fvcked up community, that is why i said in my thread that what you teach a lady is what she swallows and is what sticks.

the problem is not the women, the problem is the men. they are living what they have been made to believe they are... BITCHES
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Dollywood(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Ah bro Dem full IG now
Go to Snoop Dogg page you go pick tire grin

grin make I go check
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 11:22am On May 05, 2020
LastProphet:

"Bro we neither comparing intelligent here, nor in a IELTS, two errors in just one short sentence, that's poor really poor. The right use of the word is 'intelligence,' also dont say "a IELTS,' it's "an IELTS," kapish? Also dont say "former." it's "formal." So you are not aware it takes discernment to learn a language? So you have discernment? What an interesting clown! What kind of young people are we producing in this country nowadays? Imagine still talking instead of hiding and learning?
[color=#006600][/color]

Hide for what? From someone who still can't differentiate differences?
I've discernment and that is why, I can still understand your frustration. You on the other hand, still lacks it sis, because none of your sentences and content makes sense.

"Don't or do not" not dont" "what kind of young people do we produce nowadays in this country" not the rubbish you typed. "Nowadays " is an adverb not a noun as you positioned it in your sentence.

Sis I'm busy abeg, because if I should continue with your c1 IELTS crap you typed ehh. You go cry grin
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by KingZaddy(m): 11:29am On May 05, 2020
khiaa chill

the point is not all of them are like that but a high percentage are.

its like what nigerian guys say about nigerian girls "nigerian girls are whores, nigerian girls have nothing to offer only sex, nigerian girls love money"

the question is are all nigerian girls like this?

the answer is no.

what a lady turns out to be is what men have carved in their heads.

same with black americans
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by yungchop: 11:31am On May 05, 2020
FiringSquad:
Please I need your suggestions on dating a German lady, so far we're good, she wants to meet me badly, I'm making plans sha, but I'm not bringing her to Nigeria, we agreed to meet in South Africa first.
She doesn't seem to be like the problematic type, she's obsessed over me, we talk alot, she laughs alot to my jokes and sarcasm, and confides in me.
Anyone with contributions for me to sieve and rinse would be greatly appreciated
Abeg how Una dey meet now?
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 11:36am On May 05, 2020
Goddey1000:
Give me tip on how i can get one bruh

I met her through a dating app, Lovoo.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 11:42am On May 05, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
LastProphet:

Hide for what? From someone who can't differentiate between two different things? It's " don't or do not " not "dont" as you typed. "What kind of young people do we produce "nowadays " in this country" not the rubbish you typed. "Nowadays " is an adverb not a noun as you positioned it in your context!

Sis I'm busy abeg, because if I should continue with your c1 IELTS crap you typed ehh. You go swear for your English teacher. grin grin
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 11:43am On May 05, 2020
odinga1of:

Oga God don pick your call. 40yrs is young.

Ask South South boys, they will marry 79 and fly out of Naija, how much more 40?

Time to prepare for japa.

Lol, she even looks younger, more like someone in her late 20s, when she told me she has an 18 year old daughter I was shocked.

I get one kind of luck with older women, which is entirely opposite with younger girls or girls at my age range.

In school I'm currently dating one working class lady, she dey lap my house weekend cook and she dey always pass me bar. This German lady is head over heels for me, one time me and her quarrel naso she cry.

But you see these small small girls around, I've never had it cool with them, their behaviour is mostly disgusting to me, like, how could you want sex and still come and be playing games. grin grin
That's just by the way.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by koning: 11:46am On May 05, 2020
pDudd:

Before I opened this post, I knew nothing about anyone named Khia. These days I am not too active on Nairaland. It is this social distancing era that piqued my interest in Nairaland because I wanted to know how my people are coping with Covid 19.

I still don't know much about you but from your talk and phrases, I can draw some inference about your personality.

So Khia, I didn't open this post to annoy or infuriate you. Prior to Saturday, I didn't know you.

And like I said, if you feel offended by my post, I offer my apologies. My intent was never to offend anyone.

Guy, you fall my hand here. The apology was totally uncalled for. Even Khia would cringe at that.

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Goddey1000(m): 11:50am On May 05, 2020
Okay gee.
FiringSquad:

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by LastProphet: 11:54am On May 05, 2020
Ebere044:
[color=#006600][/color]

Hide for what? From someone who can't differentiate between two different things? It's " don't or do not " not "dont" as you typed. "What kind of young people do we produce "nowadays " in this country" not the rubbish you typed. "Nowadays " is an adverb not a noun as you positioned it in your context!

Sis I'm busy abeg, because if I should continue with your c1 IELTS crap you typed ehh. You go swear for your English teacher. grin grin

Who gave this Alaba market shopkeeper a phone? Eyaa, I'm sure the person that quickly and wrongly coached him forgot to tell him what level C1 IELTS is, eyaa once more, eran oko
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by tiptoe1: 12:05pm On May 05, 2020
FiringSquad:

Is it a paid dating site or a free dating site?
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 05, 2020
tiptoe1:

Is it a paid dating site or a free dating site?
It's both actually, but free. You need VPN to access the site o

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (53) (Reply)

Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex / Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act / Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.