Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,883 members, 7,749,209 topics. Date: Monday, 26 February 2024 at 10:00 PM

Land Request To Buy In Ikoyi - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Request To Buy In Ikoyi (506 Views)

20 Hectares Land Request In Iwo / Land Request In Banana Island / 8plots Of Land Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land Request To Buy In Ikoyi by Josephoki: 3:47pm On May 02, 2020
Urgent request of a Land at ikoyi. Do you have any distress sales in ikoyi axisThey need a bare land. they are developers they want to build themselves.
KP WhatsApp 08054105780
Re: Land Request To Buy In Ikoyi by Sleekfun: 8:12pm On May 02, 2020
What is there prefered area in Ikoyi ,the size of the land and the location preferred ,Ikoyi has Awolowo road, Old Ikoyi which places like Rumens road, milverton Road, Cooper Road, Probyn Road , Ruxton Road and others, also there is places at Parkview Estate and Banana Island.Please do call me and let me know what exactly your clients need and i will provide you with full details of what i have .Mr Adeleye on 08101951973. Await to hear from you .
Re: Land Request To Buy In Ikoyi by Josephoki: 12:09pm On May 04, 2020
Urgent request

My client needs 600 to 800sqm in either shoreline estate or Banana island Ikoyi.

Budget: Reasonable

Inspection is tomorrow by 12pm. Please confirm your brief as at today before sending. No disappointments please.

Revert privately
08054105780 WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Ordinary Room And Palor @ Akoka Yaba / 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex With BQ At Abuja For Sale / 4 Bedroom Detached Duplex In Ocean Palm Estate, Sangotedo, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.