Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,509 members, 7,770,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:45 AM

Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms (67998 Views)

Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom / Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) / What Is Coronavirus : Symptoms, Treatments, History And Most Affected Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by oshozondii: 5:08pm On May 02, 2020
Malam Rabiu Musa, Head of Communications in the Kano Field Office of UNICEF, is dead.

His son, Musa Rabiu, who confirmed the death to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Kano, said that the UNICEF official died on Saturday at the age of 60.

“My dad died at about 3 a.m on Saturday, after battling with a sickness for a few days.

“Although, we noticed symptoms we suspect to be of Coronavirus, but the result of the test conducted is not yet out.

“A week ago, he complained of sore throat and malaria, but after few days of medication, he became normal.

“Few days later, he complained that he was finding it difficult to breath.

“He also complained that no matter how short he walked, he loses breath. So, he was taken to the National Orthopaedic Hospital in Dala, on Friday where he gave up,”the son said.

At about 2 p.m. when NAN contacted the son, he said: “we are now at the hospital with the officials of the National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) for his burial”.

NAN reports that the deceased is survived by seven children and one wife.

https://thenationonlineng.net/unicef-losses-head-of-communications-kano-field-office/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by EzzyCarter: 5:09pm On May 02, 2020
Covid-19 has proven itself to be a catalyst that could speed up one's journey to the grave sad unfortunately, there's no vaccine in sight save for the false-hope inspiring claims we've been seeing on the news.
I sincerely hope a miracle happens soonest coz the picture of what Nigeria would look like in the coming weeks isn't imaginable! *Sighs* cry

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by DanseMacabre(m): 5:09pm On May 02, 2020
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un.

But really, wetin concern person wey dey display classic COVID 19 symptoms with orthopaedic hospital kwanu

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Sparkies85(m): 5:10pm On May 02, 2020
Corona virus is real guys ...
I just pray and hope they find a cure to this disease soon, else what Melinda gate about body littering the streets of Africa may come to reality.. I just hope not ..

The illiteracy in northern Nigeria maybe a factor here

129 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Asquare84(m): 5:42pm On May 02, 2020
My take is that coro virus came to Kano the same time the index case was reported in Lagos, but when Lagos State took it up with seriousness, his Excellency gandollar is still playing politics with how to depose emir sanusi

427 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Romanoff(f): 7:03pm On May 02, 2020
And so it starts.

You know the way cockroaches die after using sniper in a house.

God help us o.

If you can afford to stay at home, please stay home.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by punisha: 7:03pm On May 02, 2020
For the unbelievers:

After hearing about these deaths and u are still waiting for someone u know well enough to die before you believe that this real, just know that your problem can't be solved.

More deaths ahead.
Unless u can account for someone's movements, treat everyone like a carrier.
Stay safe people.

114 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Donald3d(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Konji3368: 7:03pm On May 02, 2020
Okay
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by moscow0147(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2020
well i think the family was negligent. He complained or sore throat and malaria in this Covid-19 era and you couldn’t get him tested immediately. Being a UNICEF Boss in kano i think it would have been easy to get him in the isolation centre or something. But they were self medicating. Well RIP

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by EmmaLege: 7:03pm On May 02, 2020
Damn
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by jericco1(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2020
And that motherfucker just lifted the lockdown undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Stewart883(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2020
Covid19 is a scam!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 02, 2020
Kano don turn this matter to something else

Please can someone tell ganduje that there is no good price for winning this competition only pain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 02, 2020
what is happening in Kano?

even prominent persons did not adhere to social distancing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by PHIPEX(m): 7:04pm On May 02, 2020
The elites of Kano are dieing off, Ganduje why??

Who remembers this Corona officially entered Kano same day it entered Anambra?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:04pm On May 02, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by ExAngel007(f): 7:04pm On May 02, 2020
Something is not right.

Kano is in DANGER

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by wetmenow: 7:04pm On May 02, 2020
This is real.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by castrol180(m): 7:04pm On May 02, 2020
...if a chief of staff could die, a UNICEF boss died as well then what could save commoners if care is not strictly taken, especially when lockdown has been relaxed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by lenghtinny(m): 7:04pm On May 02, 2020
This is no longer funny...:

And the governor is trying to ease the lockdown

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by incogni2o: 7:04pm On May 02, 2020
Katakata don burst
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by emmeyen: 7:04pm On May 02, 2020
God help Nigeria
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:04pm On May 02, 2020
this is obviously coronavirus nah.... I sorry for the people of kano.. when coronavirus is done with that state.. theyll know why autopsy is important

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by rosieflower2(f): 7:04pm On May 02, 2020
Father please continue to guide and protect us.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Openbusiness: 7:04pm On May 02, 2020
shocked what's going on in Kano? May God protect my loved ones there oh. If na play abeg make una stop am oh
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by stainchris(m): 7:04pm On May 02, 2020
Federal government need to declare a state of emergency in that state asap.
But alas na padi padi government we dey operate, you scratch my back i scratch your back weither good or bad.
FYI, for every single elite that dies of this virus about 6 to 10 ordinary people had died of it unceremoniously. If only the true figures will be released.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 02, 2020
Walahi talahi Aboki don enter 1 chance with corona birus..........i sorry for them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by fykes(m): 7:05pm On May 02, 2020
Elites dieing in Kano... Dey attended the same events with kyari and all ran away when he tested positive... Many of them go to hospitals at night and private doctors treat them. But they can't declare

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) / Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor / Thunderbolt Kills Man In Benin (Graphics Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.