Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David (1763 Views)

Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. / Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation / People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by Explorers(m): 5:18pm On May 02, 2020
Donald Trump left the White House late Friday afternoon, ending a 32-day lockdown by boarding Marine One to Camp David for a weekend with officials and promising to socially distance when he is there.

The president took with him a group of senior officials.

Departure: President Donald Trump stopped only briefly to answer questions from reporters as he left the White House for the first time since March 28.

Reporters did their best to socially distance in an almost impossible environment as Donald Trump left for Camp David.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8279393/Donald-Trump-ends-32-day-lockdown-flying-Camp-David-officials-including-Hope-Hicks.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by Explorers(m): 5:19pm On May 02, 2020
Hope Hicks, officially counselor to the president in her second time as a White House staffer, headed for Marine One with Jared Kushner and Dan Scavino, Trump's former golf caddy turned social media guru who was recently promoted to deputy chief of staff.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by Explorers(m): 5:19pm On May 02, 2020
Hail to the chief: A Marine salutes as Donald Trump climbs the steps to Marine One for the trip to Camp David.

Donald Trump has not been on Marine One since March 28, when he went to Norfolk, Virginia, to see off the USNS hospital ship Comfort as it was deployed to New York to help the crisis-hit hospitals system.

Donald Trump and his entourage head for Camp David with a smaller than usual crowd to watch him go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by tillaman(m): 5:19pm On May 02, 2020
angry
Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by DanseMacabre(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2020
Senior man. grin

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by Aldebaran(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2020
grin

America...

Always looking for someone to blame for its failures grin

7 Likes

Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 02, 2020
Explorer is this a short thread?

1 Like

Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by Olachase(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2020
if I say God bless Nigeria our politicians will take everything, I rather say God bless me God bless America.
Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by Explorers(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2020
Here the president is pictured with Vice President Mike Pence at Camp David in 2017.

Camp David is the country retreat for the president of the United States.

It is located in the wooded hills of Catoctin Mountain Park, in Frederick County, Maryland, near the towns of Thurmont, and Emmitsburg, about 62 miles (100 km) north-northwest of the national capital city of Washington, D.C.

Construction started in 1935 and was completed in 1938.

Camp David received its present name in 1953 from Dwight D. Eisenhower, in honor of his father, and grandson, both named David.

Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by somehow: 5:25pm On May 02, 2020
what do we do with this now?

explorer, we need your usual educative ones jare
Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 02, 2020
Explorers:
Hail to the chief: A Marine salutes as Donald Trump climbs the steps to Marine One for the trip to Camp David.

Donald Trump has not been on Marine One since March 28, when he went to Norfolk, Virginia, to see off the USNS hospital ship Comfort as it was deployed to New York to help the crisis-hit hospitals system.

Donald Trump and his entourage head for Camp David with a smaller than usual crowd to watch him go.

Dude clearly needs a break/retreat- whichever. Or what can we say?

Next...
Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 02, 2020
My mentor, I so much love trump. He's so funny and I love his confidence.

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 02, 2020
Indeed good news for the US
Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by Evablizin(f): 5:42pm On May 02, 2020
I love Trump gringrin.

4 Likes

Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 02, 2020
you didn't tell us what he is going there for.

maybe to plan for his reelection?
Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by Horlubunmmy: 5:58pm On May 02, 2020
Since when this pandemic started, Donald Trump have never put on face mask. ....
Why
Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 02, 2020
Evablizin:
I love Trump gringrin.
we all love trump. We're the trumpers.

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by Makavelli25: 6:11pm On May 02, 2020
God bless AMERICA and GOD punish

Nigeria politicians

1 Like

Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by dermmy(m): 6:35pm On May 02, 2020
Horlubunmmy:
Since when this pandemic started, Donald Trump have never put on face mask. ....
Why

He has been injected with disinfectant so he does not need filter mask. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by Horlubunmmy: 6:41pm On May 02, 2020
dermmy:

He has been injected with disinfectant so he does not need filter mask. grin grin
shocked shocked shocked
Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by Horlubunmmy: 6:42pm On May 02, 2020
dermmy:

shocked shocked shocked.
Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by omorttee4u(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2020
Explorers:
Donald Trump left the White House late Friday afternoon, ending a 32-day lockdown by boarding Marine One to Camp David for a weekend with officials and promising to socially distance when he is there.

The president took with him a group of senior officials.

Departure: President Donald Trump stopped only briefly to answer questions from reporters as he left the White House for the first time since March 28.

Reporters did their best to socially distance in an almost impossible environment as Donald Trump left for Camp David.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8279393/Donald-Trump-ends-32-day-lockdown-flying-Camp-David-officials-including-Hope-Hicks.html

I don't see President Trump scare of contacting the disease.he tend to be freed from the start of the battle of covid-19.

Look at him now with no face mask. Still addressing press with partial social distances.

Those that fear it catches it easily.
Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by Ifedayosteven(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2020
Horlubunmmy:
Why
Why should he? Masks serve primarily to keep the sick from infecting others. Plus there is little risk of him getting the virus in the White House.
Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by starbuck(f): 8:34pm On May 02, 2020
After this lockdown, even if na Strictly Kids birthday party, invite me biko, i will come
Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by UncleSnr(m): 8:36pm On May 02, 2020
Explorers:
Here the president is pictured with Vice President Mike Pence at Camp David in 2017.

It is located in the wooded hills of Catoctin Mountain Park, in Frederick County, Maryland, near the towns of Thurmont, and Emmitsburg, about 62 miles (100 km) north-northwest of the national capital city of Washington, D.C.

Camp David received its present name in 1953 from Dwight D. Eisenhower, in honor of his father, and grandson, both named David.

Wikipedia
Their president stays in their country for vacation or retreat while one I know goes to see the Queen.
Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by Danny50: 5:22am On May 03, 2020
My main man Trumph, God to bless and keep you... God Bless America And God Bless Donald Trumph Also God Bless Me.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by thundafire: 10:54am On May 03, 2020
Trump gee if anything will bring him down is just his unguarded statement but he is a good leader.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by thundafire: 10:56am On May 03, 2020
Explorers:

Wikipedia
highly protected see as dey place small but just dare to attack then u will know der is an hidden classified base around
Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by WIZGUY69(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2020
thundafire:
highly protected see as dey place small but just dare to attack then u will know der is an hidden classified base around

It's true though. But too much Hollywood is doing you.
Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by Imustreturn(m): 4:28pm On May 03, 2020
Senior man. grin
Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by WisdomHunter(m): 9:33pm On May 03, 2020
somehow:
what do we do with this now?

explorer, we need your usual educative ones jare

Which thread have you created, bad bele
Re: President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David by tolexy007(m): 10:38pm On May 03, 2020
Trump my man...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Discuss The Issue Of Palestine And Israel Here! / ISIS Plots Mass Terror In Russia Putin Says "Bring It On"! / Snipers Killed Four Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.