Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Make Money Testing Websites And Apps During Lockdown - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Make Money Testing Websites And Apps During Lockdown (294 Views)

UK: Schools In Leeds Lockdown After Threatening E-mails To Staff, Students / Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) / Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Testing Websites And Apps During Lockdown by Ifedayosteven(m): 6:26pm On May 02, 2020
I was searching for ways to make money during lock-down since my salary has been on hold. I came across some some sites.

These companies hires people to test apps, websites or to find bugs on software before or in the beta phase of their launch. Now don’t let that ruffle you. You don’t have to code, read algorithm or be a tech person to do this job.

All that you need to do is to sign up for these companies for free, perform instructed tasks, and/or write an honest feedback. It is that simple.

Check my signature if interested
Re: Make Money Testing Websites And Apps During Lockdown by Ifedayosteven(m): 7:57pm On May 02, 2020
Please note that I'm not going to ask you to pay any amount for this information. Cheers
Re: Make Money Testing Websites And Apps During Lockdown by Ifedayosteven(m): 8:28am On May 04, 2020
We go again.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Private School Owner Or Do You Know Anybody A School? Check This Out!! / All Higher Educational Texbooks Available For Sale (university Only) / Unilag Post Ume Preparation Online Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.