Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president (8220 Views)

2023: Northerners Need Someone From North, Not Igbo Or Yoruba – Atiku / If A Yoruba Becomes President / Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Iceberg3: 10:28am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

You've even lived in the west enough to understand Yoruba cheesy.
Don't worry, we'll marry all your girls here..
We'll impose Yoruba culture on them.

BTW, it's "Ni beyen o"

Ahhhh,kosi problem,sebi naijiriya Ni gbogbo wa na. You can even marry anybody. Just as you guys like those Igbo girls so some of us in the west like Yoruba girls nah..I m even banging one now sef...grin
I love it when she moans,"maa yo....E maa yoor...". grin grin grin
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 10:36am On May 03, 2020
pazienza:

Is this supposed to be a joke or what?
Ibadan the slum red roof republic we know or there is another Ibadan?
Putting Enugu and Ibadan in same sentence is an insult to Enugu. The difference in class is miles apart.

really? cheesy
You wanna compare Enugu to Ibadan cheesy
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by pazienza(m): 10:36am On May 03, 2020
I don't know how Igbo president can help Igbo commoners on the street to improve our standard of living than it currently is. Nigerian presidency haven't done much to improve the living standard of SW or Northern commoners, neither have it changed the living standard of hardworking Ijaw fishermen in Bayelsa.

I think Nigerian presidency only benefits the elites from the president ethnicity, while only leaving the impoverished commoners from the group with bragging rights of having one of their own as president only.
Maybe the president could attract few substandard projects like locomotive train system or poor standard road network with maximum of 4yrs lifetime to the region. Maybe he could stylishly favour his region while still claiming to be detribalized like Obasanjo helped build the gas pipeline that industries in Ogun are enjoying for cheaper energy. But all in all, he cannot really do much to really impact the living standard of his people.

Having said that, Nigerian presidency is not totally useless. I for one know how Ndiigbo can effectively use it to achieve our long term target or at least set in place cascade of chain reactions that could lead us to our expected end. But without the Igbo president being one chosen with Igbo agenda in heart. Igbo presidency would really be useless to Ndiigbo and would do nothing but help attract more hostility from already bitter and Igbophobic Nigerians to us.

1 Like

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by pazienza(m): 10:37am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

really? cheesy
You wanna compare Enugu to Ibadan cheesy

Enugu cannot be put in same sentence with Ibadan.
It's an insult to Enugu. I cannot even engage in such discussion.

2 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 10:38am On May 03, 2020
Iceberg3:

Ahhhh,kosi problem,sebi naijiriya Ni gbogbo wa na. You can even marry anybody. Just as you guys like those Igbo girls so some of us in the west like Yoruba girls nah..I m even banging one now sef...grin
I love it when she moans,"maa yo....E maa yoor...". grin grin grin

Have you checked the brothels to know the region those ashewo were from??

I can give you locations, so you can confirm. cheesy

All sort of people banged your girls, both insane and sane people.
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:40am On May 03, 2020
tysontim:

Creation of states which are
- additional one SE state.
- Southern Kaduna which will be added to NC
- Creating a state from Kwara and adding it to SW

This is the part I like most about your post.
The current pattern geopolitical zones is wrong..

The whole of Kwara state should be added to the SW.

The additional SE state should include Nsuka part of Enugu and the Igbo speaking communities in Benue and Kogi state called Adada state since they share common boundaries..

And like you said Southern Kaduna should have their own state and added to NC..
NC. Benue, Kogi, Nassarawa, Niger, Plateau, Southern Kaduna & FCT.
NE. Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba & Yobe.
NW. Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Kastina, Kebbi, Sokoto & Zamfara.

SE. Abia, Adada, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu & IMO.
SW. Ekiti, Kwara, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun & Oyo.
SS. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo & Rivers..
N:B only NW and SW from the above have 7 states each.
To balance it, NC should additional state created from Niger state.
NE- Mubi state From Adamawa and Borno.
SE- Anioma state from Delta.
SS. Ogoja state from Cross River...

Oh! If wishes were horses..

1 Like

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 10:41am On May 03, 2020
pazienza:

Enugu cannot be put in same sentence with Ibadan.
It's an insult to Enugu. I cannot even engage in such discussion.

Is it the same Enugu wey I know or another one cheesy.

If yah bold, bring it one.
Imagine, Enugu

Apart from hotels and few (less than 10) industries, I don't know what you guys have. cheesy
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by pazienza(m): 10:44am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

Is it the same Enugu wey I know or another one cheesy.

If yah bold, bring it one.
Imagine, Enugu

Apart from hotels and few (less than 10) industries, I don't know what you guys have. cheesy

Enugu needs no introduction.
It has the longest thread of any Nigerian city in Nairaland. :https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/120

Go knock yourself out on the thread.
Despite the FG sabotage to deny the city it's international status by constantly frustrating the International airport, the City marches on, like a city set on a hill, the magnificence of coal city cannot be hidden by any evil forces in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Iceberg3: 10:45am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

Have you checked the brothels to know the region those ashewo were from??

I can give you locations, so you can confirm. cheesy

All sort of people banged your girls, both insane and sane people.

Sammy07 no need to get dirty nah haba!
Besides,you are telling the whole world that you patronize brothels lunatics also patronize!!!!?

In everything you do or say,e try always ko lo ogbon,use sense. grin grin

And when I say I like those Yoruba girls,i mean it.

Stay safe
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 10:51am On May 03, 2020
Iceberg3:

Sammy07 no need to get dirty nah haba!
Besides,you are telling the whole world that you patronize brothels lunatics also patronize!!!!?

In everything you do or say,e try always ko lo ogbon,use sense. grin grin

And when I say I like those Yoruba girls,i mean it.

Stay safe

I don't mean to go dirty

I even thought you're from SE

Yeah, stay safe
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by tysontim(m): 10:54am On May 03, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

This is the part I like most about your post.
The current pattern geopolitical zones is wrong..

The whole of Kwara state should be added to the SW.

The additional SE state should include Nsuka part of Enugu and the Igbo speaking communities in Benue and Kogi state called Adada state since they share common boundaries..

And like you said Southern Kaduna should have their own state and added to NC..
NC. Benue, Kogi, Nassarawa, Niger, Plateau, Southern Kaduna & FCT.
NE. Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba & Yobe.
NW. Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Kastina, Kebbi, Sokoto & Zamfara.

SE. Abia, Adada, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu & IMO.
SW. Ekiti, Kwara, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun & Oyo.
SS. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo & Rivers..
N:B only NW and SW from the above have 7 states each.
To balance it, NC should additional state created from Niger state.
NE- Mubi state From Adamawa and Borno.
SE- Anioma state from Delta.
SS. Ogoja state from Cross River...

Oh! If wishes were horses..

I tell you we all know where Nigeria problem lies. A Strong Southern president will do this come 2023
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by ikpuchinonye1994: 10:54am On May 03, 2020
pazienza:

Leave the Ofe man to be deceiving himself.
am not even arguing with him again.. Am done with him cheesy
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 10:55am On May 03, 2020
pazienza:

Enugu needs no introduction.
It has the longest thread of any Nigerian city in Nairaland. :https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/120

Go knock yourself out on the thread.
Despite the FG sabotage to deny the city it's international status by constantly frustrating the International airport, the City marches on, like a city set on a hill, the magnificence of coal city cannot be hidden by any evil forces in Nigeria.

I wasn't there, that's why cheesy
Even the thread was full of talks and comments

Can we now say Yorubas won this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

Cos it has the longest thread against it Igbos counterparts

Even on Igbos own, lies were busted.

You can request for the link.

You yourself, you can't list 20 industries in Enugu
You can't list 10 fun centres in Enugu

Imo, has fun centres though cool
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by tysontim(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2020
PicLtd:

Mr deceitful yoruba, you are talking to a veteran who started reading newspapers like concorde, TNT, Champion, Punch at the age of 5.
Azikiwe was president without yoruba. The East have also voted a yoruba president- ObJ.

The SE and SS bloc have are contigous and have agreed to vote an Eastern president if we get the ticket, the SW should key into that agreement and vote East, that's the feasible thing to do in the South.

Throwing emotional tantrums, mocking, taunting, insulting and trying to goad and manipulate the East like you've done since 1950s in your newspapers will not get you any tangible result, the Igbos have developed thick skins against that over the years. grin

The faster the East gets the presidency, the quicker it gets to the yoruba under the zoning 'turn by turn' arrangement.

Without sentiments and emotionalism yoruba should be the biggest proponents of Eastern presidency if they want yoruba presidency so bad and early enough. Shikena!

We are saying the same thing East or West president is going to one of those regions
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by OFFICIAL336: 11:00am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:
Nigerians which is better Igbo or Yoruba for 2023?

The question can perfectly be answered on the election day.

PDP should present Igbo man from SE
APC should present Yoruba man from SW.

I'm a PDP member In SW, Buh nah Yoruba dey ballot.
Why won't I support him
Yorubas are too clannish.

SE votes whoever is on the ballot. Apart from shouting sophistication Up and down, there is no difference between Yorubas and North
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by pazienza(m): 11:03am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

I wasn't there, that's why cheesy
Even the thread was full of talks and comments

Can we now say Yorubas won this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

Cos it has the longest thread against it Igbos counterparts

Even on Igbos own, lies were busted.

You can request for the link.

You yourself, you can't list 20 industries in Enugu
You can't list 10 fun centres in Enugu

Imo, has fun centres though cool

Igbos got bored of the Yoruba thread. Because.
We have Four Igbo threads in Nairaland.

One for Abia
One for Imo
One for Anambra
One for Enugu
And the pan Igbo thread.

Obviously, the Yoruba one thread was always going to appear longer.
But in real Sense , combination of Igbo threads would prove the Igbo thread is longer.

I don't know the Igbo lies that were busted. Igbos generally don't have time for Yoruba threads, Yoruba threads hardly move market on NL, even Seun knows that anything attached to Igbo is a traffic driver here.
The purpose of posting the Enugu thread is for you to get a picture of Enugu beauty and tell yourself the truth if you are capable of telling yourself the truth, if Ibadan can really measure up to that.

4 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 11:04am On May 03, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Yorubas are too clannish.

SE votes whoever is on the ballot. Apart from shouting sophistication Up and down, there is no difference between Yorubas and North

Keep shut.

South East are one direction people.

Even if it's was Buhari that was representing PDP, you guys will vote for him cos it's PDP
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 11:09am On May 03, 2020
pazienza:

Igbos got bored of the Yoruba thread. Because.
We have Four Igbo threads in Nairaland.

One for Abia
One for Imo
One for Anambra
One for Enugu
And the pan Igbo thread.

Obviously, the Yoruba one thread was always going to appear longer.
But in real Sense , combination of Igbo threads would prove the Igbo thread is longer.

I don't know the Igbo lies that were busted. Igbos generally don't have time for Yoruba threads, Yoruba threads hardly move market on NL, even Seun knows that anything attached to Igbo is a traffic driver here.

It's Only Enugu and Anambra that made it.

Even that Enugu thread was full of comments and talks
I preferred the Anambra thread, cos, pictures were displayed very well.

Having said that.
Remember we have
Ibadan development in pictures
We also have Pan Yoruba group
We have Akure pics
We have Ogun pics.

There was internal bashing on that abia thread.

I've you ever seen a thread of Any state in SW that's you'll see another Yoruba guy bashing the people of other states??

Nah only Igbos thread, e always happen.
And nah Anambra guys usually cause the fight.
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by OFFICIAL336: 11:11am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

Keep shut.

South East are one direction people.

Even if it's was Buhari that was representing PDP, you guys will vote for him cos it's PDP
No wonder the whole world calls you guys traitors.
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 11:14am On May 03, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

No wonder the whole world calls you guys traitors.

No wonder you guys keep voting kerosene governor..

In politics, those politicians decamp.
So, what's new?

Once they know that in igbo land oo you guys will always vote for PDP, they'll quickly decamp to PDP.
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 11:17am On May 03, 2020
pazienza:

Igbo threads started moving market around 2015 or so, when biafra saga came in..

And BTW, you guys are more than the Yorubas here.
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by pazienza(m): 11:24am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

It's Only Enugu and Anambra that made it.

Even that Enugu thread was full of comments and talks
I preferred the Anambra thread, cos, pictures were displayed very well.

Having said that.
Remember we have
Ibadan development in pictures
We also have Pan Yoruba group
We have Akure pics
We have Ogun pics.

There was internal bashing on that abia thread.

I've you ever seen a thread of Any state in SW that's you'll see another Yoruba guy bashing the people of other states??

Nah only Igbos thread, e always happen.
And nah Anambra guys usually cause the fight.

Because anything Igbo is hot cake, too many outsiders posing as Igbos to scatter things.

Those fights were not started by Igbos, they were started by impostors, some of who are even Yorubas and others from other parts of Nigeria.
They open multiple accounts and attack themselves with them while claiming to be from different parts of Igboland.
I know this because in face platforms like Facebook, where impostors are easily caught and flushed out, we don't have fights in pan Igbo facebook pages, starting from Radio Biafra to all Igbo states and clans page on facebook.

What you see in NL Igbo threads where a group of non Igbo psychos with multiple monikers scatter proceedings to create the impression of Igbos being disunited, is an aberration supported by those who control NL, because it serves their aim of traffic generation.

5 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Iceberg3: 11:28am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

I don't mean to go dirty

I even thought you're from SE

Yeah, stay safe

No,e mi se omo nna, Edo ni mi.
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 11:29am On May 03, 2020
pazienza:

Because anything Igbo is hot cake, too many outsiders posing as Igbos to scatter things.

Those fights were not started by Igbos, they were started by impostors, some of who are even Yorubas and others from other parts of Nigeria.
They open multiple accounts and attack themselves with them while claiming to be from different parts of Igboland.
I know this because in face platforms like Facebook, where impostors are easily caught and flushed out, we don't have fights in pan Igbo facebook pages, starting from Radio Biafra to all Igbo states and clans page on facebook.

What you see in NL Igbo threads where a group of non Igbo psychos with multiple monikers scatter proceedings to create the impression of Igbos being disunited, is an aberration supported by those who control NL, because it serves their aim of traffic generation.

We'll, you're right.
But remember some of your brothers do start the supremacy battle at times.

I dey Radio biafra group, even I saw some Hausas and Yorubas there.
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 11:31am On May 03, 2020
Iceberg3:

No,e mi se omo nna, Edo ni mi.

I've understand why you type Yoruba correctly.

It's nice sha grin

1 Like

Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by OFFICIAL336: 11:38am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

No wonder you guys keep voting kerosene governor..

In politics, those politicians decamp.
So, what's new?

Once they know that in igbo land oo you guys will always vote for PDP, they'll quickly decamp to PDP.

Is Osun governor better than Abia?

Traitors
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 12:24pm On May 03, 2020
OFFICIAL336:
Is Osun governor better than Abia?

Traitors

Don't even go there cheesy.

We don't do shithole here cheesy

If this governor isn't carefull, he won't get 2nd term.
Unlike Abia cheesy
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by honeyB2018: 12:58pm On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

Lolzzz
Was there party loyalty b4?
If there is, people won't be decamping from one party to another

BTW, State level is different from Federal level..
I voted for PDP at state level in my state, and voted for Apc at the presidential level.

That is what am still saying. Why do that. It means you have no party at all. You voted Apc and have seen the result now.
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 1:02pm On May 03, 2020
honeyB2018:

That is what am still saying. Why do that. It means you have no party at all. You voted Apc and have seen the result now.

Why do our politicians decamp?

I'm going to far.
If Peter Obi decamps today to APC, will you vote for him?
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by honeyB2018: 1:27pm On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

Why do our politicians decamp?

I'm going to far.
If Peter Obi decamps today to APC, will you vote for him?

If know me very well, you will discover that I am a sticker to whatever I believe in. Am not a turn coat. Peter Obi, as good as people may see him to be, is not my kind of politician, so why him.?
I have been voting for the same party since 1999, will still vote for the party come 2023, God keeping me alive.
That is me for you.
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by Sammy07: 1:31pm On May 03, 2020
honeyB2018:

If know me very well, you will discover that I am a sticker to whatever I believe in. Am not a turn coat. Peter Obi, as good as people may see him to be, is not my kind of politician, so why him.?
I have been voting for the same party since 1999, will still vote for the party come 2023, God keeping me alive.
That is me for you.

Yinmu keep deceiving yourself not me.

If Peter Obi decamps to APC and he's contesting for presidency

Majority of Igbos will vote for him, why can't they vote for PDP? grin

Abeq, close chapter
Re: See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president by LegendHero(m): 1:32pm On May 03, 2020
pazienza:

No you’re getting it wrong. Most Igbo thread always extend on nairaland because Igbos are too emotional. They don’t know when to ignore and when to fight and that’s the major reason why it’s easy to annoy them easily.

On Nairaland there a lot of impostors for tribes, some lie they are Yorubas while they are not and the same for Igbos too.

Take an opinion poll, just create a thread to abuse the Yorubas and create a thread to abuse the Igbos. The Yoruba most times won’t even care, they’ll just ignore and the thread will barely reach 2-3 pages because the Yoruba are not that emotional. But the Igbos will keep commenting every time and getting emotional that the thread might reach 6-7 pages.

Also the Igbos always appear to be more here because of the PDP effect in the SE/SS. Supporting the same party sometimes bring people together in ideologies such that you all support each other every time even when you have no reason to. This gives an illusion of increased number for the dominating tribe and this is what we see here on Nairaland.

On other social media platforms, you won’t see Yorubas talking about Igbo governors or dissecting them during elections coz we just don’t care. But an Igbo man in Anambra will be on Facebook fighting for a Fayose in Ekiti and even abusing the host people and one would but wonder what his justifications are.

That emotional defect is also what made the likes of Fayose, Omokiri, and Fani-Kayode to dribble the Igbos on multiple occasion. Just praise the Igbo man and you can win him over easily. You can’t please the Yoruba by just praising them, infact most wont even acknowledge your praise coz they study motives rather than mere words.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Outlines Plans For Digital Revolution To Transform Nigeria / Kogi Tribunal: Braimoh Closes Case With Proof Of Election Non-compliance / Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.