Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? (58298 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Situation/place You Have Been Preached To? / Jesus Has Been Preached To The Ends Of The World / Would You Prefer A World Where Religion Don't Exist At All? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Plus10(m): 7:37pm On May 02, 2020
Jesus said in Matthew 24:14 that the end will come when the gospel has been preached to all nations of the Earth.

My question is "are there nations or places where the gospel has not been preached?

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by StrikeBack(m): 7:39pm On May 02, 2020
Nigeria

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Plus10(m): 7:43pm On May 02, 2020
StrikeBack:
Nigeria
Hmm...which place in Nigeria please?

5 Likes

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by StrikeBack(m): 7:44pm On May 02, 2020
Plus10:

Ikeja

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 02, 2020
The Gospel has Gone Allover the Earth

Don't DECIEVE yourself! There is no Continent or Nation that does not have Gospel of JESUS CHRIST!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Plus10(m): 7:44pm On May 02, 2020
Sure3030:
[color=#000000][/color]
Brother this is not the right thread to post this nah!
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Plus10(m): 7:46pm On May 02, 2020
Chosen1984:
The Gospel has Gone Allover the Earth
Even in core Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Plus10(m): 7:49pm On May 02, 2020
[quote author=StrikeBack post=89113810][/quote]
Funny bro...my Church headquarters is in Ikeja,Lagos!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 02, 2020
Plus10:

Even in core Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia?
Very well!

Saudi, Iran, Iraq all have the Gospel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEpt-lxU1G8

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by StrikeBack(m): 7:49pm On May 02, 2020
Plus10:

Funny bro...my Church headquarters is in Ikeja,Lagos!
Your business headquarters you mean

189 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Plus10(m): 7:57pm On May 02, 2020
Chosen1984:

Very well!

Saudi, Iran, Iraq all have the Gospel

Sounds good but are there no places in those Countries you mentioned where the Gospel has not been preached at all?Or is it right to say for example all cities,town and villages in Saudi Arabia have heard about the Gospel?

8 Likes

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 02, 2020
Plus10:

Sounds good but are there no places in those Countries you mentioned where the Gospel has not been preached at all?Or is it right to say for example all cities,town and villages in Saudi Arabia have heard about the Gospel?

My Brother Saudi has gotten the Gospel king time ago.. even before iran

3 Likes

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by skywolf28(m): 10:28pm On May 02, 2020
Plus10:

Have you tried preaching it in the sultan's Palace

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Nobody: 12:55am On May 03, 2020
Op, be specific. Countries or "places" Which exactly do you mean? 'cause I really want to help you.

Well, talking about "places", try the Sentinelese of the North Sentinel Island in India. One of the least touched places on Earth despite the fact that it is not so remote when compared to other more distant parts of the Earth.

The gospel has never been preached there. And I heard the folks there are quite warm and friendly.

Another place should be Antarctica. Imagine preaching in a whole new continent.

Then, next you can try the unreached tribes deep in the recesses of the Amazon forest.

So, what's the plan, OP?

138 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by paxonel(m): 2:42am On May 03, 2020
Plus10:
Jesus said in Matthew 24:14 that the end will come when the gospel has been preached to all nations of the Earth.My question is "are there nations or places where the gospel has not been preached?
understand how people view the world as that time Jesus was on earth.

1. The fastest means of transportation back then was horse, donkey or camel : meaning, there was a certain limited distance one could cover
2. Because men could not travel far, they tend to believe that the world ends at their immediate environment they can see. That means, for instance, the Jews living in that area of the ancient Israel in those days will never in their wildest imagination believe that continents like Africa, Asia, America, Australia, etc exist because there was no possible means they could travel far.

So when Jesus mentioned the world in that scripture he was referring to the standpoint of the coverage of their view based on the distance men could travel, he was not referring to the world in total.

To that note : Jesus and his disciples travelled from one city to another preaching the gospel of the kingdom, they started from Galilee preaching and were traveling to Jerusalem by foot, it was like traveling from Ibadan to Lagos by foot(based on the map).
That distance was enough for Jesus to say the gospel of the kingdom must be preached to all the earth because to them, that distance was all the earth.

After the gospel of the kingdom was preached by Jesus and his disciples who covered that little distance referred to as all the earth, Jesus was crucified at Jerusalem, that crucifixion was the end.
That crucifixion was what Jesus meant by saying then shall the end come.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by ForeThinker: 9:21am On May 03, 2020
Remote jungles ....

Healing of the physical without the change in the mental and spiritual aspects brings little real help to the individual in the end. How true, because the mind and the body imprint and imitate each other. What we think, we become. What we become, we think. It is an insidious process that can predispose us to illness or it can lead us to health.

Happy Sunday y'all ♥️

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by YourNextLevel(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2020
Yea
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Infogetong(f): 9:23am On May 03, 2020
There are still places that dont know what salvation is, for one reason or the order they are still in darkness. . Missionary these days is not has it used to be in the olden days.

Free Digital marketing classes holding on whatsapp, how to earn money using digital marketing strategies to boost product sales, join with the link http://top.infobet.tech/digital-marketing

6 Likes

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Blackpearlous(f): 9:23am On May 03, 2020
Plus10:
Jesus said in Matthew 24:14 that the end will come when the gospel has been preached to all nations of the Earth.

My question is "are there nations or places where the gospel has not been preached?

No. As concerning what Jesus was saying matt 24 has been fulfilled.

In matt 24:34 he was referring to a particular generation. Which has been fulfilled in the destruction on Jerusalem in 70 AD.

Nothing to fear it has happened. Just keep preaching.
Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by McClean573: 9:23am On May 03, 2020
yes, In 2018 an American Christian missionary attempted to make contact with an isolated tribe on an Indian island. These people are known as sentnelese. Many other groups, including scientists, have tried to make contact with the Sentinelese with very little success. Due to their isolation, they have never come in contact with the common diseases and pathogens in our society today. And have no immunity against them. Hence, a simple virus like the common cold can wipe out the entire population on the island. Because of this, and numerous other factors. The Indian Government ban anyone from visiting the island. This was one of the reasons the island has remained untouched in modern times.

The missionary whose name is John was warned by locals that it was illegal to go to the island and that the Sentinelese were very hostile to visitors.
But the Christian missionary, filled with the holy spirit. Decided to spread the gospel to this unrighteous people. Probably because he wanted to go to heaven. As he approached the island, upon seeing the hostility of the Sentinelese as they shot numerous arrows at his boat he said to them "My name is John, I love you and Jesus loves you". He wanted to bring the Sentinelese closer to Jesus but the Islanders said you first and he was killed at the spot.

A request by his family to retrieved his body was declined by the Indian government because of the risk it poses to the islanders. I don't know if his body was later retrieved as I stopped following the story. you can read about it here https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/22/john-allen-chau-man-killed-by-tribe-north-sentinel-island-declare-jesus#img-2

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by kponkedenge(m): 9:23am On May 03, 2020
Not countries actually, but places...yeah.

A few years ago, an American evangelist was going by boat to a remote part of India where the locals don't welcome outsiders, in fact they kill anyone they see. There is no civilization or nothing over there, the American evangelist was eventually killed.
I think it was everywhere on the news, CNN also carried it when it happened.
So I still doubt those people have heard about Jesus till date.
The president of India did nothing about it and said that the locals should be left alone.
So I guess that's that.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by jumich1(m): 9:23am On May 03, 2020
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by babseg(m): 9:23am On May 03, 2020
The sentinel island .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by haiti007(m): 9:23am On May 03, 2020
I don't think so.

There is no limit to how gospel is spread this days. Most countries (if not all) have cable network, by which some churches have their Chanel in there.

Except places that are still living a primitive life.

3 Likes

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:23am On May 03, 2020
Uhm......I think......

1 Like

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by seanwilliam(m): 9:23am On May 03, 2020
No... I dont think there is anywhere the name of jesus has not been mentioned..
I dont think there is a place where bible cant be found.. even in the core muslims' countries

2 Likes

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by betwo: 9:24am On May 03, 2020
Samosa forest in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by GreatResearcher1: 9:24am On May 03, 2020

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? by Sammy07: 9:24am On May 03, 2020
Yes, if you go to some villages in the North..

Even here in my state.
There are some villages I've never heard of their name b4

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia / Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened / Pastor E.A Adeboye Posts On EndSARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.