Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Emotional Dilemma!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Dilemma!!! (564 Views)

Am So Much In Emotional Dilemma, I Need Urgent Advices. / I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! / My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional Dilemma!!! by emotionada: 7:44pm On May 02, 2020
I am a man of 37 years old currently earning #30 000 monthly. I am too conservative and much of an introvert. I stay indoors too much which started during childhood as my siblings usually leave me at home and go out and it soon became part of me.

I have an issue. I know the clock is ticking but I can't help it. I often come across ladies I feel something for and wish to approach but I am a private person and care too much what people will say about me coupled with my low finances, I let them go despite some of them looking prospective.

What should I do?
Re: Emotional Dilemma!!! by Chuknovski(m): 7:49pm On May 02, 2020
bros you don't have low finance problems you have low idea problems, come on your 37, live your life now to the fullest,

1 Like

Re: Emotional Dilemma!!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 02, 2020
There's this saying....' there's a lady for every man'
How do you intend finding out without approaching one?
You think you need more finance, but I tell you, you need self confidence more....
Brace yourself up, take off that excuse of being an introvert off your head, and things will begin to fall in place.....Forget the stuffs you hear about ladies going for financially stable men, it's a big lie...there are ladies who are ready to grow with you, but you will never know untill you come out from your shell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Dilemma!!! by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:51pm On May 02, 2020
Midnight Newspapers here over to una. Can you manage N30,000. Remember the biological clock is fast ticking away.

Goodluck!!
Re: Emotional Dilemma!!! by emotionada: 7:54pm On May 02, 2020
Chuknovski:
bros you don't have low finance problems you have low idea problems, come on your 37, live your life now to the fullest,

Any ideas you wish to share?
Re: Emotional Dilemma!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Midnight Newspapers here over to una. Can you manage N30,000. Remember the biological clock is fast ticking away.

Goodluck!!

Please he needs advice/ encouragement not bashing
Re: Emotional Dilemma!!! by howmarket2: 8:07pm On May 02, 2020
dont tell me you didn't learn how to ride a bicycle. also you didn't learn how to tost a girl.as a teenager you have to learn how to tost a girl.from there you ll gain confidence.also if you are good looking, ur lines might not be to good but she ll still fall.
Re: Emotional Dilemma!!! by Chuknovski(m): 8:16pm On May 02, 2020
emotionada:

Any ideas you wish to share?

so much, well this platform is psychologically vague, you may find my ideas elusive, but
1. what you earn can be enough if you plan( having side hustle, and spend wisely)
2. there are ladies out there who will love you for who you are, responsible matured from 30up,, who work for their money, who respect themselves and will respect you.
3. you need to learn from others, make good friends, socialize, read (very important) build your Self esteem, don't get to 70 and be wishing you lived your life
4.stop given soo much fuurk about what people think or say about you...
the list is endless, I can go on and on,

1 Like

Re: Emotional Dilemma!!! by gunners160(m): 8:30pm On May 02, 2020
At 37 for you to come online to share your problems shows that it is really hurting you and I will say kudos to that.
Now let's get to solution to this problem

1. Truth be told you are old and it will be very difficult for you to get a young lady to settle down with you but at thesame time there are still some ladies out dhr who don't mind about your age.

2. You need not to look at your finances and start looking at your strong points. Some people don't even earn more than you and today they are married , so you too can find love. Forget your finances and see how you can improve yourself

3. Dress neatly but not expensive . You are address the way you dressed. Once u are neat there is a high chance of seeing some one you like. EVERYTHING NA PACKAGING

4. Don't go for flashy ladies. Don't be carried away by how beautiful a lady his rather go for the once u know you can afford. This will help to minimize cost of spending and also the number of rejections.
5. Once u c a lady u like, try and find out who she is close to and tell the person to tell r you want go get to know her beta. Don't go direct and do the toasting,let some one else do the introductions and u do the little work .
6. Go out there and enjoy life.forget age , be free and have fun to the fullest.

It is normal to be rejected so nothing new. if she says NO , I billion Ladies will say YES

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Dilemma!!! by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:22pm On May 02, 2020
vikkimimi:

Please he needs advice/ encouragement not bashing
Ok ma!
Re: Emotional Dilemma!!! by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 03, 2020
gunners160:
At 37 for you to come online to share your problems shows that it is really hurting you and I will say kudos to that.
Now let's get to solution to this problem

1.[s]Truth be told you are old and it will be very difficult for you to get a young lady to settle down with you but at thesame time there are still some ladies out dhr who don't mind about your age[/s].

2. You need not to look at your finances and start looking at your strong points. Some people don't even earn more than you and today they are married , so you too can find love. Forget your finances and see how you can improve yourself

3. Dress neatly but not expensive . You are address the way you dressed. Once u are neat there is a high chance of seeing some one you like. EVERYTHING NA PACKAGING

4. Don't go for flashy ladies. Don't be carried away by how beautiful a lady his rather go for the once u know you can afford. This will help to minimize cost of spending and also the number of rejections
5. Once u c a lady u like, try and find out who she is close to and tell the person to tell r you want go get to know her beta. Don't go direct and do the toasting,let some one else do the introductions and u do the little work .
6. Go out there and enjoy life.forget age , be free and have fun to the fullest

It is normal to be rejected so nothing new. if she says NO , I billion Ladies will say YES

If he is old then I am finished , and because I know this is false I struck it out, sorry. You must be really young to consider 37 as old cheesy
37 years old on a man is good (age range 35 to 45) because at that age he will appeal to both that woman who is 25 and the woman that is 45.

I love the first bolded, for its wisdom mostly. The second bolded is tricky. A “flashy” lady may be kind and generous and willing to be submissive to him (because of his other manly qualities - boldness and confidence, reason, cerebral prowess, physical attractiveness, sex appeal and sexual prowess and skill, hard working nature and a drive to grow, financially and otherwise) while the not flashy woman may not be ready to do this. So one never knows. Let him go for the person he is attracted to, I guess. I actually don’t know how this works but I don’t think you are right either.
I bolded your sixth point too, I like it.
Even though the last one I have in bold contradicts your very first statement? I very much agree with it.

@OP emotionada, I think you should also make male friends. They can at least lead you to where the babes are. Or be friends with your brothers or their friends. I am not telling you to change your personality, but just open up to a couple of men at least. You should Google love languages and see which one(s) you have. From these you would harness your positives and channel them right. For example if your language is acts of service and you meet a woman, you can provide these acts to her to the point where she can say “he is not rich, but he cares about me”. And etc. When you get married, you can chill on having kids for a couple of years or three, and grow your self, money wise. A woman who loves you would easily do this with you, and appreciate you for not being about just filling the house with children. Good luck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

25 Abraham Lincoln Quotes That Changed My Life From ZERO To HERO / How Can I Start Respecting The Very Dull Female Gender Please? / My Love Epistle 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.