Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) (16065 Views)

+18: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Women? [Adult Pic & Content] / Before Going Raw Into Her, Do This And Thank Me Later (graphic Adult Pic) / Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Olayetan(m): 12:02am On May 03, 2020
OP
your GF is a dog?
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by chiemmanuel(m): 12:37am On May 03, 2020
Scientists:

Okay. Thanks.

But we took our birth together b4 action on Thursday
it's not about cleaning up, anal requires zero dirt, she needs to flush out her anal region, the anus is not self cleansing
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Hussein01(m): 12:38am On May 03, 2020
LIVINGICON:
Are you in anyway related to Stupidity??
Or you are just craving for undeserved attention.

you wouldnt believe after reading the post, i went to check OP's monicker thinking it was stupidity
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Destinyofficial(m): 1:57am On May 03, 2020
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Adegok23: 2:48am On May 03, 2020
you can chat me for any kind of sickness if you truly believe in herbal mixture.. i will help you and with God intervention.. you will give glory.. 08077350880.
Also for any ladies that want a virginal tightener ..I have the Simple remedy.
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Izzuchukwu: 5:57am On May 03, 2020
Anal get partial?

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Scientists(m): 6:29am On May 03, 2020
Kingpinukecy:

It may be a form of too much anal sexing....because she says u r the one that Caused it the last time u fire her ass. �

I think so
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Scientists(m): 6:32am On May 03, 2020
chiemmanuel:
it's not about cleaning up, anal requires zero dirt, she needs to flush out her anal region, the anus is not self cleansing

Okay, Thanks
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Notateflonguy(m): 6:34am On May 03, 2020
Scientists:
shocked angry

Please Nairalanders, Is that a form of disease? Or is she infected?

What Will I rub those scary things looking at me to make them go?

Lol...funny ...prolly going to be an infection..visit the clinic and stop making a deal outta it...no be you go Bleep yansh
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Mayng01(m): 7:11am On May 03, 2020
Partly anal or fully anal sex! Hmmmmm! Sodom and Gomorrah! You better be careful.
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Onyenna(m): 8:09am On May 03, 2020
Scientists:
shocked angry

Please Nairalanders, Is that a form of disease? Or is she infected?

What Will I rub those scary things looking at me to make them go?

Could this be "STUPIDITY"s 2nd moniker?....
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by alfredjags319(m): 8:38am On May 03, 2020
This is Insane:-@
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Lawdis(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2020
grin

Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by leosahm(m): 9:19am On May 03, 2020
southniyikaye:
Oga your matter Don tire me for this nairaland
Haba
Shey na d girlfriend be that?

lwkmd
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Scientists(m): 10:34am On May 03, 2020
Notateflonguy:

Lol...funny ...prolly going to be an infection..visit the clinic and stop making a deal outta it...no be you go Bleep yansh

Her yansh was tight
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by hannalinga: 11:17am On May 03, 2020
Scientists:

My brother, me too o. I just want 1 girl and 3 boys.

Girl wahala plenty well well.
it's actually not easy to train a girl child,may God have mercy on us all,abeg wetin dey inside the sef wey some girls dey die for the useless thing,abi they were coursed ah no know.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Alecssander(m): 3:12pm On May 03, 2020
This is unnecessary
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 03, 2020
That's probably an infection or inflammation of blood vessels. If it's an infection I wonder why on earth you'd try anal without an enema or at least getting clean down there as much as possible. If it's inflammation I'd seriously suggest you both don't try that kind play play again. It means you were rough on her and/or she wasn't calm enough to accommodate you.
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Meteng: 3:49pm On May 03, 2020
This guy be bonking his doggy
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 03, 2020
Hemorrhoids
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Scientists(m): 9:55pm On May 03, 2020
Kiddler:
That's probably an infection or inflammation of blood vessels. If it's an infection I wonder why on earth you'd try anal without an enema or at least getting clean down there as much as possible. If it's inflammation I'd seriously suggest you both don't try that kind play play again. It means you were rough on her and/or she wasn't calm enough to accommodate you.
Okay Thanks for the contribution
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Scientists(m): 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
Open her yansh, take pictures of it or I don't believe it You can watch cartoon and come here to disturb me
You mean i should open my gf ass hole and snap? Onye guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! / Curvy Or Slim Chics, Which Is Sweeter In Bed? / Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.