Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,684 members, 7,801,967 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe (48442 Views)

Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free / Oke Umurhohwo: Kano Is In Trouble But They Are Not Alone / No Amount Of Alcohol Use Is Safe, New Studies Finds - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by tunary(m): 9:20pm On May 02, 2020
LaIabobo:
Scratch that. The North is not safe.
Jigawa, Kaduna and Katsina should brace up for more cases because they'll feel the impact directly. Only Kaduna is being proactive so far.

Same way Lagos has been sharing the virus, but Kano would be far worse.
Because Kaduna state have a reasonable and educated governor
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Miracle1991: 9:20pm On May 02, 2020
drLammy:
This people had better warn their people

SW governors shud do the needful by shutting them from entering through the borders..
Nonsense!
mumu how many cases do we have in the south west compare to the north.
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by zicoraads: 9:22pm On May 02, 2020
ignis:

It is unfortunate that lagos having recorded over 300 percent of kano's case have been forgotten.

Everyone is clamoring for state of emergency in kano state. Whatever happened to Lagos ?
Sanwo-Olu is sensible. Ganduje is senseless. We trust in the former to deal with the situation and manage it well. The same cannot be said of the latter.
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 02, 2020
martineverest:
my brother nearly 80 percent o ..northerners made food more accessible and cheaper for southerners.
the garri , plantain, yam and palm oil I eat everyday come from the North?

maybe only the southeast will feel it because most of the trailers of food from the north go there

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Covidodo: 9:23pm On May 02, 2020
martineverest:
I just watch fellow Lagosians laughing at Kano State as if lagos state is safer

have anyone wondered about potential coronavirus spreading centres like Idumota-akpongbon-balongun,Alaba international,Oshodi,Ladipo,Kontogora,Yaba,oyingbo,ìyànà Ipaja etc markets.....just imagine asymptomatic victims sneezing in those overcrowded markets
Damn !
No one is safe actually
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by NaijadrivaCars: 9:24pm On May 02, 2020
You mean that infected people from Kano will knowingly smuggle themselves to other States so as to infect them.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Gkemz: 9:24pm On May 02, 2020
Chosen1984:
Shehu , Nothing will Happen!
Kano problem is More than Covid-19

The real problem in kano state is illiteracy and ignorance. Same applies to all northern states with high rate of illiteracy. Whatever their Imams tell them, they sheepishly follow with no objection. Sometimes I wonder the planet these northerners came from.

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 02, 2020
Olalan:
This is the obvious FACT.......We all know the ban on inter state travel is a just on paper coupled with the fact that majority of our food items comes from the north.....The earlier the govt declares a state of emergency in Kano the better for the country.
majority of our food comes from middle belt not kano. How many of them are farmers? I've been there several times. Those vegetables you see, those yam, water melon tomatoes you see were also bought by some of them in bulk for resale in lagos

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Kuginzi: 9:26pm On May 02, 2020
delugajackson:
Whatever is killing them should take a walk into Aso Rock Villa.

We need more of its services there.
The one that is killing them, will soon take a walk into your Bedroom.
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by tunmoj(m): 9:27pm On May 02, 2020
Good question
Kizyte:
Where is VP Osinbajo?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Yobabad: 9:27pm On May 02, 2020
But wait ooh! The this man a full blogger or a part-time blogger
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by CasNova: 9:27pm On May 02, 2020
What exactly does he intend to achieve with this statement?

It looks hypocritical to me.
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by chisani(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2020
And since they rejected knowledge, despised wisdom and embrace ignorance.

Should we fry beans now? Lugard's experiment seems to be more costly than we envisaged.

Las las Dan fodio reasons for Jihad 1804 has been defeated and trashed in the waste bin by Ganduje and his cohorts.
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:30pm On May 02, 2020
Yenefer:
grin natural selection might be true
Oh gringrin
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Femeto: 9:31pm On May 02, 2020
Story.
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Vulcan24(m): 9:33pm On May 02, 2020
propagandist
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by martineverest(m): 9:33pm On May 02, 2020
Lostz:

the garri , plantain, yam and palm oil I eat everyday come from the North?

maybe only the southeast will feel it because most of the trailers of food from the north go there
it seems it been long u visited ur village or state.....Hausa people have taken over agriculture in Nigeria...the food that comes from southern Nigeria are actually planted by hausas in southern states.

most of the thick forests in Edo,Delta,Ondo etc are inhabited by hausas and Fulani farmers
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by areaboyjoe: 9:33pm On May 02, 2020
Sometimes it baffles me how some people reason when i read comments here.No deep thinking....just shallow.The man i making some concrete sence.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by chinos20(m): 9:34pm On May 02, 2020
ignis:

It is unfortunate that lagos having recorded over 300 percent of kano's case have been forgotten.

Everyone is clamoring for state of emergency in kano state. Whatever happened to Lagos ?
That doesn't mean that Lagos have more coro patient than kano.they just have more confirmed cases
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Starhearts: 9:34pm On May 02, 2020
delugajackson:
Whatever is killing them should take a walk into Aso Rock Villa.

We need more of its services there.

For ur mind now u think say u get sense abi
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Topmaike007(m): 9:37pm On May 02, 2020
Kano na fvckup oo
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Fawazzz: 9:38pm On May 02, 2020
[/b] Borno and Kano are states that will need drastic measures[b]
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 02, 2020
martineverest:
it seems it been long u visited ur village or state.....Hausa people have taken over agriculture in Nigeria...the food that comes from southern Nigeria are actually planted by hausas in southern states.

most of the thick forests in Edo,Delta,Ondo etc are inhabited by hausas and Fulani farmers
which Edo and Delta?

they are hired because they offer cheap labour. they don't own the farms.

I once hired them to clear up an uncle farmland in Edo state.

there is now enough food in the South
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by AnanseK(m): 9:39pm On May 02, 2020
Kdon2:

He means the filthy north is not safe.

And the Nyamiris Love filth. There are 0.8 million Igbos in Kano alone.They refused to relocate and develop there erosion ravaged tiny enclave.
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Ade3131: 9:42pm On May 02, 2020
Lostz:

onions, beans, carrot are not things we can't do without

If people are sensitized on how to handle their food stuffs in a period like this, there's nothing that will happen. Before you eat anything, wash with either soap and water (fruits) or very hot water (grains) depending on the type of food. Then ensure you treat any food item as a COVID-19 patient. My only fear is that they don't start injecting the virus into their livestock bcuz that one go badt gan ooo
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Playermayweda(m): 9:46pm On May 02, 2020
Na lie, A typical kano man believes Kano is comparable to Lagos, Naija can do without Kano but not without lagos(I'm trying to say if the situation gets out of hand there, It can be controlled unlike Lagos)
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by LaIabobo: 9:46pm On May 02, 2020
Exc2000:

blow up lokoja - Abuja at muritala bridge, or Edo - Ondo prolly at ore

Guy!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by ignis: 9:48pm On May 02, 2020
chinos20:

That doesn't mean that Lagos have more coro patient than kano.they just have more confirmed cases

Can you substantiate this claim with any evidence ?
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 02, 2020
Ade3131:

If people are sensitized on how to handle their food stuffs in a period like this, there's nothing that will happen. Before you eat anything, wash with either soap and water (fruits) or very hot water (grains) depending on the type of food. Then ensure you treat any food item as a COVID-19 patient. My only fear is that they don't start injecting the virus into their livestock bcuz that one go badt gan ooo

better to stop eating fruit now.

covid19 only survive minutes when exposed to heat so cooked meat will be disease free
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by guy222: 9:49pm On May 02, 2020
Kano will definately win this league. Both in nigeria and africa at large
Re: Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe by ignis: 9:50pm On May 02, 2020
zicoraads:

Sanwo-Olu is sensible. Ganduje is senseless. We trust in the former to deal with the situation and manage it well. The same cannot be said of the latter.

When it comes to COVID-19, the wisdom and sophistication of leaders is inconsequential. If in doubt, ask the president of America, United Kingdom, Italy and the rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) / Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) / My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.