Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] (26850 Views)

Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Stroke… / VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi / Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Igwerules: 8:22am On May 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Apparently these symptoms of stroke are called Bell Palsy Disease
quick question though, did you watch the video? And if you did, did the VP looked like he has palsy? Have you actually met or known someone that does. Because if you did, then you should know this isn't is at all. At part from old age, you could tell the man is stressed. And you know stress is not by been just under the rain and sun walking about, lack of sleep is major stress.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Igwerules: 8:23am On May 03, 2020
Chuknovski:
looking at this pictures, and facts of him going under for some time now informs the fact that this baba (OSI) is not completely well
watch the video and not the picture. If you well versed, you should media by now. You don't need to watch the entire video, just some part for exact proof. Don't be the sheep fed lies.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Igwerules: 8:24am On May 03, 2020
Kdon2:

Now dat chanells don block the video what next??
watch the video on youtube. Watch a few mins and see through the absolute untruth in this post. Don't be deceived. Man is stressed.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Jaysleeves(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2020
Eulalia:

Has she given birth? Still normal. Depending on the mass of fat tissues in that breast.
Not at all ... she's even ashamed of it and feels insecure about her situation, she's been to the hospital and the doctors recommended surgery but however maintained it could be of no health implications if she decides not to go under the knife. Unfortunately we lost contact when she relocated to Abuja.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Island01: 8:29am On May 03, 2020
you will be well sir
if you want to earn from home with your smart phone or laptop check my signature is legit and paying, thank me later
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Nobody: 8:39am On May 03, 2020
Jaysleeves:
Not at all ... she's even ashamed of it and feels insecure about her situation, she's been to the hospital and the doctors recommended surgery but however maintained it could be of no health implications if she decides not to go under the knife. Unfortunately we lost contact when she relocated to Abuja.

Its normal. Every woman left breast is usually bigger. Hers just took on the extra large size.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Lawdis(m): 8:41am On May 03, 2020
howmarket2:
I guess he had a fight with buhari.and buhari bet him up real bad.am just joking ooo grin

.....no be small biting at all

grin grin grin

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by YorubaPrince: 8:45am On May 03, 2020
Awom Okoro pigs on rampage again. grin

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by hope4nigeria(m): 8:48am On May 03, 2020
candyguyofficia:

Shut the F up man. Show some respect, if you said her dad isn't a cardiologist I won't have buzz but to call him quack for 3 decade without any thing to support your assertion is wack. Meanwhile I'm curious what's your dad profession? An Astronaut?
you are a mor-on for 10years

2 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by castrol180(m): 9:29am On May 03, 2020
You and your dad sha
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Obakoolex(m): 9:32am On May 03, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Lack of good sleep during this long boring lockdown?
What is he doing that is giving him sleepless night
When he is no where to be found in public for weeks

You never had something of big responsibility to do that's why you can talk like that. You're talking of lockdown and you think a whole VP will be relaxing on bed just like you

3 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by salam8528: 9:42am On May 03, 2020
obataokenwa:
Someone always asked but no one listened to him.
This administration was built on lies and deceit even by the Pastor.
Karma is still at the junction waiting for others, it's a matter of time.
which other administration has not been built on lies?

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by okefrancis: 9:43am On May 03, 2020
I hope you and your useless father dey suffer from dementia and brain tumour
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Deputy1111(m): 9:50am On May 03, 2020
Na your papa get stroke
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by okefrancis: 9:50am On May 03, 2020
howmarket2:
I guess he had a fight with buhari.and buhari bet him up real bad.am just joking ooo grin
You can't even spell beat very well, that shows how stupid and dull you are
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by TheRareGem1(f): 9:54am On May 03, 2020
If you and your day watch the programme truly from the beginning, you will notice there was an initial a very poor network which interrupted the speech and the made the display blurry. Judging by the pictures you uploaded for observation, it is contrary to the picture of Osinbajo. When you are on Skype, if you have a bad signal, you will look blurry throughout the conversation might be lucky with fair clearer speech conversation. You can check his recent pictures to retrieve your guts.
Clearly, you an agent of hate, before it was where is VP now it's another thing. Osinbajo is your nightmare really.

FeliciaOja:

Here are some photo proof
Look at the right side of his face

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by okefrancis: 9:56am On May 03, 2020
obataokenwa:
You are just saying nonsense because I couldn't see reality in your statement
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Joylove2324(f): 9:56am On May 03, 2020
Since the OP no get sense, check this pictures pictures out

2 Likes

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by howmarket2: 9:56am On May 03, 2020
okefrancis:

You can't even spell beat very well, that shows how stupid and dull you are
am not in any form of examination you stupid boy.now cant you see how foolish you are?it was all a joke you fool.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by okefrancis: 9:58am On May 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Here are some photo proof
Look at the right side of his face
I had said it before that you and mumu dad is dementia
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by maybanks: 9:59am On May 03, 2020
OP while other Doctors that know their worth are busy fighting the scourge of COVID19 your own Papa no get work than sit in front of screen dey watch Osinbajo's face.

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Deputy1111(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2020
obataokenwa:
You will call it names because your papa is not allowed to embezzle.

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by tracychelsea13: 10:00am On May 03, 2020
Felicia Ojo or whatever you call yourself, you and your father are suffering from stroke. The whole watched the live video but your blind father who will join Nnamdi Kanu soon told his brain dead daughter that it is stroke. I know your real name is not Felicia Ojo but God knows your name. Stroke will locate your family and start with every first born.

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by okefrancis: 10:00am On May 03, 2020
howmarket2:
am not in any form of examination you stupid boy.now cant you see how foolish you are?it was all a joke you fool.
Is VP osinbajo your mate or your useless father that you joke with his health, you are a bastard child I guessed
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Zeemam: 10:01am On May 03, 2020
The VP is perfectly Okay, stroke doesn't have away around him and please be careful of what you wish others
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by PicLtd: 10:03am On May 03, 2020
Osibanjo is dead, that's a poorly crafted clone called Sanou balogoun from Benin republic.

1 Like

Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Zeemam: 10:03am On May 03, 2020
Your dad license should be withdrawn from him and stop washing your papa yansh outside
FeliciaOja:
My dad was watching channels tv when VP Osibanjo made a video call and was taliking with the anchor.

My dad has been a cardiologist for 30+ years and he says just looking at Osibanjo face reveal that he just suffered stroke on his right side...

Looking at the video very well He pointed out these signs
1. Osibanjo right face looks duller and non responsive than his left side of his face.

2. His mouth on the right side is sloppy but on the left side is okay.

Pay Attention to the Right Side of his face.. Patient that Survive Stroke always have one side of the face duller than the other side.
Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y45CxEBFMlQ

I hope he gets well soon..
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Deputy1111(m): 10:03am On May 03, 2020
obataokenwa:
he's of no use to Nigeria. The Bible said "he that covers evil shall not prosper." He's privy to all the election rigging and corruption and he couldn't resign as a protest but the love of money and power blinded his eyes.
Foolishness from the highest order, your brain should remind you that winner never quit. You want him to resign, for what? People like you are the enemy of the country.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by howmarket2: 10:04am On May 03, 2020
okefrancis:

Is VP osinbajo your mate or your useless father that you joke with his health, you are a bastard child I guessed
I no you dont have a father.you son of a prostitute. cos if you did ,cracking a joke wouldn't be a big deal to you.go and look for ur useless father.ask that slot you call a mother were he is.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Zeemam: 10:05am On May 03, 2020
He doesn't even know how to spell, cloner ni
PicLtd:
Osibanjo is dead, that's a poorly crafted clone called Sanou balogoun from Benin republic.
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by Deputy1111(m): 10:06am On May 03, 2020
PicLtd:
Nothing reasonable is expected from a dull brain like you, I beg park well. Mumu
Re: Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] by PicLtd: 10:07am On May 03, 2020
Zeemam:
He doesn't even know how to spell, cloner ni

In Benin republic, Balogun is spelt as 'Balogoun'. Do your findings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: What We’ll Do If Thugs Snatch BVAS – INEC / APC Blames PDP For Creating SARS, Hails Buhari / Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.