Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses Why Are Your Members Very Different From What Is In The Book - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Why Are Your Members Very Different From What Is In The Book (543 Views)

Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? / Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah's Witnesses Why Are Your Members Very Different From What Is In The Book by oboy81: 10:34pm On May 02, 2020
Of all Christian and Religious Sects JWs appeal to me alot. I used to be a member for a while even.
When you read JW publications you see deep research from all sources. The JW organization is very Scholarly and very very sincere, but that is a very sharp difference from the members. I have seen this religion practiced in three countries including Nigeria, but this ones in Nigeria are not just it! Too many stupid Members.
One JW guy who is my neighbor is an idiot, him and his wife. He does not raise his children according to the nice JW style. His best friend is an adulterous, proud Stupid insensitive Annoying, drunkard. He would be cool with everyone except with me, it's so obvious. And before he came around some used to call me Pastor even tho I'm not religious. his wife I won't even go into that. Many many like these, many Nigerian JWs are very cold. Many are greedy, some outright scammers. I remember one that Scammed my sick mother back in the day smh. If you check most MLM Schemes or Scams cos that's what they are , a large percentage of these Scams are made up of JWs.
Why why why. I will wait for the ones on NL to come and display that very Troublesome, quarrelsome attitude that is very common amongst them. Oya come and yab Me I'm waiting
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Why Are Your Members Very Different From What Is In The Book by Enoch07: 10:37pm On May 02, 2020
I've meet some pretty cool members of jw

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Why Are Your Members Very Different From What Is In The Book by emeijeh(m): 10:42pm On May 02, 2020
Lol.
Guy, you harsh ooo grin grin

oboy81:
Of all Christian and Religious Sects JWs appeal to me alot. I used to be a member for a while even.
When you read JW publications you see deep research from all sources. The JW organization is very Scholarly and very very sincere, but that is a very sharp difference from the members. I have seen this religion practiced in three countries including Nigeria, but this ones in Nigeria are not just it!
One JW guy who is my neighbor is an idiot, him and his wife. He does not raise his children according to the nice JW style. His best friend is an adulterous, proud Stupid insensitive Annoying, drunkard. He would be cool with everyone except with me, it's so obvious. And before he came around some used to call me Pastor even tho I'm not religious. his wife I won't even go into that. Many many like these, Many Nigerian JWs are very cold. Many are greedy some outright scammers. If you check most MLM Schemes or Scams cos that's what they are a large percentage, sometimes most of them are made up of JWs.
Why why why. I will wait for the ones on NL disobeying the Governing Body's directive to come and yab me and do oversabi
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Why Are Your Members Very Different From What Is In The Book by oboy81: 11:02pm On May 02, 2020
emeijeh:
Lol.
Guy, you harsh ooo grin grin

So many of these their members are harsher!
These my neighbor by all reasoning should be drawn to me more but is beefing, keeping grudge of something I've forgotten about.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Why Are Your Members Very Different From What Is In The Book by Nobody: 7:44am On May 03, 2020
Don't be too hard on yourself my friend. In the Organization it takes almost a life time before majority amongst us could catch up with 70% of the new personality that's expected of true Christianity, some begin the changes very early but still finds it hard to maintain, 77% of members are just too slow in the race, only few makes a rapid progress without relenting throughout their lifetime, it's not in our nature to welcome monitoring so many quit the race and never come back!
Jesus asked us to continue putting up with one another's shortcomings {Matthew 7:1-5 compare to Ephesians 4:2 ; Colossians 3:13} the only difference between Jehovah's Witnesse and Churches of Christendom is proper documentation.
We make sure that each member is kept on the watch so we all serve as our brothers keeper watching each other's back. Matthew 18:15-17
Rebellious people can't cope with such arrangement {Genesis 4:9} that's why majority finds it so difficult to be members of our global family, so we separated ourselves from people who don't want the arrangement! 2Corinthians 6:17
The monkey is ugly but precious in the eyes of it's family members, no matter how stupid or naughty a JW is presently, as long as he continues washing his robes in the blood of the lamb (staying with people who keeps monitoring his spiritual progress) he remains our beloved brother anytime anyday anywhere! 1Corinthians 13:4-7

God bless you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Why Are Your Members Very Different From What Is In The Book by Nobody: 7:56am On May 03, 2020
Of all Christians I've met JW members are the most Christ-like. Maybe I've not met the wrong ones. But all I've met have been very, very nice and reasonable. Can't say the same about Pentecostals.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Why Are Your Members Very Different From What Is In The Book by paulGrundy(m): 8:24am On May 03, 2020
Maximus69:
Don't be too hard on yourself my friend. In the Organization it takes almost a life time before majority amongst us could catch up with 70% of the new personality that's expected of true Christianity, some begin the changes very early but still finds it hard to maintain, 77% of members are just too slow in the race, only few makes a rapid progress without relenting throughout their lifetime, it's not in our nature to welcome monitoring so many quit the race and never come back!
Jesus asked us to continue putting up with one another's shortcomings {Matthew 7:1-5 compare to Ephesians 4:2 ; Colossians 3:13} the only difference between Jehovah's Witnesse and Churches of Christendom is proper documentation.
We make sure that each member is kept on the watch so we all serve as our brothers keeper watching each other's back. Matthew 18:15-17
Rebellious people can't cope with such arrangement {Genesis 4:9} that's why majority finds it so difficult to be members of our global family, so we separated ourselves from people who don't want the arrangement! 2Corinthians 6:17
The monkey is ugly but precious in the eyes of it's family members, no matter how stupid or naughty a JW is presently, as long as he continues washing his robes in the blood of the lamb (staying with people who keeps monitoring his spiritual progress) he remains our beloved brother anytime anyday anywhere! 1Corinthians 13:4-7

God bless you! smiley

by their fruits ye shall know them.

cheesy grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Why Are Your Members Very Different From What Is In The Book by Nobody: 8:30am On May 03, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:
Of all Christians I've met JW members are the most Christ-like. Maybe I've not met the wrong ones. But all I've met have been very, very nice and reasonable. Can't say the same about Pentecostals.

I disagree with you Sir!

I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses and i'm using this medium to tell you that the most stubborn, hurtful and fierce people are amongst Jehovah's Witnesses!

The only vaccine that Jesus (God's son) introduced to cure our wicked human trait is the preaching and teaching program he commissioned!

You can't keep up with evil behaviour and at the same time going to knock on the doors of people in your neighbourhood indiscriminately!

So it's either you say goodbye to bad behaviour or to the best global family there is on this planet.
That's why all those who left Jehovah's Witnesses Organization can never be happy, because they know for sure that there is no other group where they can find the LOVE, JOY and PEACE we enjoy within ourselves.
So once they leave the group, they feel like every member of the group should do the same, so they can make friends with them without having anything to do with the entire association of Jehovah's Witnesses who will be acting like monitoring spirits to keep them in check. But because this isn't possible, they go about saying evil things about the Organization, that's why many do call us cultists, because we are taught to be our brother's keeper and lawlessness in the hearts of many will not allow them to welcome that idea! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Why Are Your Members Very Different From What Is In The Book by Nobody: 8:38am On May 03, 2020
paulGrundy:

cheesy grin grin

God bless you for reminding us the words of our Master Lord and King (Jesus Christ)
Matthew 7:15-20

The OP has cleared the air!

He has seen the FRUIT and confirmed it but he is only baffled why some aren't meeting up with the standard!

The answer is obvious, Adam's descendants are all sinners, so Jehovah's Witnesses Organization is doing a great work in helping millions around the globe to put on the new personality.

Take note of that phrase "NEW PERSONALITY"

Of course the old one will still be resurfacing until it's blotted out completely! wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Why Are Your Members Very Different From What Is In The Book by oboy81: 10:59am On May 03, 2020
Maximus your posts are very contradictory and confusing
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Why Are Your Members Very Different From What Is In The Book by Nobody: 11:28am On May 03, 2020
oboy81:

In a nutshell, don't expect every member of the JWs to run at the same pace, fingers are not equal but all works together.

No matter how bad a person may prove to be presently he can become perfect if he did not give up in the race to meet up with the new personality. Ephesians 4:24

The thief Jesus promised to be with in Paradise lived all his life as a criminal, but once he's willing to accept Jesus as King, it means he is now ready to start taking instructions from the King whose guidance will help him to gain God's approval. Luke 23:39-43 compare to John 3:16-18

That thief will have the opportunity to wash away all the evil traits during Christ's 1,000 year reign! Revelation 20:5
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Why Are Your Members Very Different From What Is In The Book by achorladey: 1:13pm On May 03, 2020
oboy81:

This is what one gets when those on the OUTSIDE are painted BAD those on the INSIDE will say, we can't be as bad as THOSE on the OUTSIDE.

So when you(oboy81) THINK and see them as EQUALLY as bad as those on the OUTSIDE. They don't see it that way. They see themselves as still LIVING by the BOOKS because they can't be as BAD as those on the OUTSIDE.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Why Are Your Members Very Different From What Is In The Book by achorladey: 1:18pm On May 03, 2020
paulGrundy:

cheesy grin grin

Like someone said they want others TO give them benefits of DOUBTS or cut some SLACK for them why they are not willing to do so for OTHERS.

All fingers are not EQUAL indeed
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Why Are Your Members Very Different From What Is In The Book by achorladey: 1:28pm On May 03, 2020
Maximus69:

I disagree with you Sir!

I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses and i'm using this medium to tell you that the most stubborn, hurtful and fierce people are amongst Jehovah's Witnesses!

The only vaccine that Jesus (God's son) introduced to cure our wicked human trait is the preaching and teaching program he commissioned!

You can't keep up with evil behaviour and at the same time going to knock on the doors of people in your neighbourhood indiscriminately!

So it's either you say goodbye to bad behaviour or to the best global family there is on this planet.
That's why all those who left Jehovah's Witnesses Organization can never be happy, because they know for sure that there is no other group where they can find the LOVE, JOY and PEACE we enjoy within ourselves.
So once they leave the group, they feel like every member of the group should do the same, so they can make friends with them without having anything to do with the entire association of Jehovah's Witnesses who will be acting like monitoring spirits to keep them in check. But because this isn't possible, they go about saying evil things about the Organization, that's why many do call us cultists, because we are taught to be our brother's keeper and lawlessness in the hearts of many will not allow them to welcome that idea! smiley

oboy81: One JW guy who is my neighbor is an idiot, him and his wife. He does not raise his children according to the nice JW style. His best friend is an adulterous, proud Stupid insensitive Annoying, drunkard. He would be cool with everyone except with me, it's so obvious. And before he came around some used to call me Pastor even tho I'm not religious. his wife I won't even go into that. Many many like these, many Nigerian JWs are very cold. Many are greedy, some outright scammers. I remember one that Scammed my sick mother back in the day smh. If you check most MLM Schemes or Scams cos that's what they are , a large percentage of these Scams are made up of JWs.

Maximus69: I disagree with you Sir!

I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses and i'm using this medium to tell you that the most STUBBORN, Hurtful and FIERCE people are amongst Jehovah's Witnesses!

The only vaccine that Jesus (God's son) introduced to cure our wicked human trait is the PREACHING and TEACHING program he commissioned!

You can't keep up with EVIL BEHAVIOUR and at the same time GOING to KNOCK on the DOORS of PEOPLE in your neighbourhood INDISCRIMINATELY

Achorladey: This for oboy81 do the ones in your AREA go out to PREACH and TEACH?

Do they still retain there FIERCE, HURTFUL despite doing the ABOVE?

The above question is to see whether the below is CORRECT

according to Maximus69: The ONLY VACCINE that JESUS (God's son) introduced to cure WICKED HUMAN TRAIT is the PREACHING and TEACHING program he commissioned.

#ONLY VACCINE#

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Significance Of Friday Prayers In Islam? / Should True Believers Go To Worldly Schools? / How To Start Tomato Paste Production Business Here In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.