Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

"Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) (141287 Views)

Ogun Receives 100,000 Dozes Of COVID-19 Vaccines (Video) / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by sweetmelanin(f): 11:26pm On May 02, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb trees it will live its whole life believing that it was stupid.

What is this one saying?

Please next time you use a quote, make sure it's applicable/relevant to the said topic.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Plut01: 11:29pm On May 02, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
TRASH
BILL GATES IS ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN IN THE WORLD A MAN WHO IS RICHER THAN SOME COUNTRIES.
WHAT THEN DOES HE STAND TO GAIN FROM PEOPLE'S DEATH.

He finds joy in the word 'depopulation'.

28 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 02, 2020
sweetmelanin:

What is this one saying?

Please next time you use a quote, make sure it's applicable/relevant to the said topic.
Bill gates is a software engineer and some folks are judging him by his abilty to create vaccinces.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 02, 2020
Plut01:

He finds joy in the word 'depopulation'.
intresting

3 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by iamundisputed2: 11:43pm On May 02, 2020
sweetmelanin:

I think you are the shallow one here who has clearly refused to reason!

1. Why is Bill Gates (a college dropout with no medical background) suddenly the spokesperson for global health?

2. Why is the vaccine (which we have no idea of it's long term effect) being pushed to be mandatory?
3. Why is Bill Gates pushing for digital identification of those who have been vaccinated (ID2020)?

You refer to the genius Bill Gates as an ordinary college dropout, when it is obvious he saw beyond the four walls of the university? Someone whose computing genius has created solutions all over the world...? If you knew anything about the history of pandemics, you wouldn't type that nonsense. Only medics are allowed to talk when history already holds the key to the problem? My dear, your ignorance is alarming.

That useless paper called degree must have blinded you from logical reasoning. Very soon, you will insult Mark Zuckerberg and our very own Seun for being dropouts too.

I have gone through your profile and I can see you're nursing the whole ID2020 conspiracy theory as the reason for Covid-19 vaccination. You have also mentioned that the deaths are fake and meant to scare people into accepting the vaccination/ID2020. At this juncture, it would be a colossal waste of time to reply you anymore.

Keep believing what you want... But people like you kill more people with your bold ignorance than Coronavirus itself.

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 11:47pm On May 02, 2020
Nna eeh, this bill gates saga is not pure at all

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by cdyfoundation(m): 11:48pm On May 02, 2020
Hi
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by simplelad(m): 11:49pm On May 02, 2020
Bill gate foretold to the world in 2015 that a virus will greatly manifest in 2020. Now he has a solution. Am begining to suspect him too.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by enirock(m): 11:49pm On May 02, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

Just because Bill Gates saw the solution to the Covid-19 crisis, they're demonizing him. This is the difference between ordinary people and great people.
And u wonder that after all the solutions(vaccines) he's created, his children has never for once been vaccinated(according to his attorney) it begs the question why

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by wisdomiskey(m): 11:49pm On May 02, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Absolute gibberish! .. and I couldn't be arsed to read till the end lipsrsealed

Goodbye!

LMAO. Notice he created a new account just to respond to you grin (and probably 'like' his own posts too) hahaha.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Mechatronika(m): 11:50pm On May 02, 2020
Wait o, the last time I checked, Bill Gate was a Computer/electronic engineering drop out. how did he suddenly become a medical practitioner?

wait o, could this be the NEW WORLD ORDER Conspiracy stuff?

Does this mean he knows how the pandemic came about

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by iamundisputed2: 11:50pm On May 02, 2020
enirock:
And u wonder that after all the solutions(vaccines) he's created, his children has never for once been vaccinated(according to his attorney) it begs the question why

When you give birth to your own, don't give them vaccines, not even Malaria vaccine. Thank me later...

4 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by iamundisputed2: 11:52pm On May 02, 2020
wisdomiskey:

LMAO. Notice he created a new account just to respond to you grin (and probably 'like' his own posts too) hahaha.

My account was banned by Nairaland antispam bots... How old are you? If I wanted to hide my identity, I WOULDN'T USE THE SAME ID!

It's supposed to be a continuation of my previous posts. Olodo people everywhere... Na wa oo cheesy

8 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by wisdomiskey(m): 11:54pm On May 02, 2020
iamundisputed2:

My account was banned by Nairaland antispam bots... How old are you? If I wanted to hide my identity, I WOULDN'T USE THE SAME ID!

And if you were smart, you wouldn't use the same ID!

Dear Mods: Please see a clear violation of Rule 19!

6 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by iamundisputed2: 11:56pm On May 02, 2020
wisdomiskey:

And if you were smart, you wouldn't use the same ID!

Dear Mods: Please see a clear violation of Rule 19!

Lol... Whatever man. Hope you put the same energy into your work (if you've got any).

Stay there and keep defaming Bill Gates, someone who has achieved more than your entire continent. undecided

12 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by enirock(m): 11:56pm On May 02, 2020
iamundisputed2:

When you give birth to your own, don't give them vaccines, not even Malaria vaccine. Thank me later...
. Hmmm and yet the malaria vaccine we are getting, we still die of malaria yet they take their nd they don't die... Who is deceiving who?

16 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by wisdomiskey(m): 11:57pm On May 02, 2020
iamundisputed2:

Lol... Whatever man. Hope you put the same energy into your work (if you've got any).

Stay there and keep defaming Bill Gates, someone who has achieved more than your entire continent . undecided

Hahaha!! Same continent you come from. Abi you're
from Mars grin
Ode.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by iamundisputed2: 11:58pm On May 02, 2020
enirock:
. Hmmm and yet the malaria vaccine we are getting, we still die of malaria yet they take their nd they don't die... Who is deceiving who?

Can you see now that you don't understand the concept of vaccination? You think it lasts forever in the system? cheesy cheesy

Instead of arguing with your seniors here, educate yourself and stop making a fool of yourself.

13 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 12:00am On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

Just because Bill Gates saw the solution to the Covid-19 crisis, they're demonizing him. This is the difference between ordinary people and great people.

Indeed. If I were Gates I would leave humanity to its own devices. One of the greatest challenge facing man today is ignorance many no longer take an interest in overcoming.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by iamundisputed2: 12:01am On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Hahaha!! Same continent you come from. Abi you're
from Mars grin
Ode.

I don't have time for small minds bro. If you like go and kiss Covid-19 patients at the isolation center, na your life. Keep believing conspiracy theorists up and down.

3 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by wisdomiskey(m): 12:03am On May 03, 2020
Grayoso:

Indeed. If I were Gates I would leave humanity to its own devic es. One of the greatest challenge facing man today is ignorance many no longer take an interest in overcoming.

As he should! Afterall, nobody sent him message - or did I miss where a general election was held to elect him as the saviour of the universe?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by iamundisputed2: 12:04am On May 03, 2020
Grayoso:

Indeed. If I were Gates I would leave humanity to its own devices. One of the greatest challenge facing man today is ignorance many no longer take an interest in overcoming.

My brother, it's such a huge burden... embarassed

Honestly, I feel for Bill Gates cos his level of reasoning is way more complex than that of the average ignoramus...

Either ways, he has a good heart and won't stop proffering solutions to global challenges.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 12:06am On May 03, 2020
Mechatronika:
Wait o, the last time I checked, Bill Gate was a Computer/electronic engineering drop out. how did he suddenly become a medical practitioner?

wait o, could this be the NEW WORLD ORDER Conspiracy stuff?

Does this mean he knows how the pandemic came about

Are you not aware Bill Gates created the coronavirus in a lab?

7 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by iamundisputed2: 12:09am On May 03, 2020
Grayoso:

Are you not aware Bill Gates created the coronavirus in a lab?

Abi... This is the kind of answer they deserve. cheesy grin .... When I grow up, I wanna be like you. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by enirock(m): 12:10am On May 03, 2020
iamundisputed2:

Can you see now that you don't understand the concept of vaccination? You think it lasts forever in the system? cheesy cheesy

Instead of arguing with your seniors here, educate yourself and stop making a fool of yourself.
. They take theirs once every ten years for malaria while the ones we get here are nothing. The posturing of ur seniority or lack thereof does nt make u more sensible nd I rather make a fool of myself than fall for cheap blackmail

5 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 12:13am On May 03, 2020
iamundisputed2:

My brother, it's such a huge burden... embarassed

Honestly, I feel for Bill Gates cos his level of reasoning is way more complex than that of the average ignoramus...

Either ways, he has a good heart and won't stop proffering solutions to global challenges.

I think that too but it is just so damn painful seeing all these ignorant doofuses putting the man through hell when his only goal is to help humanity stay healthy and proactively prepared to face the challenges of ill health and disease proliferation.

This is why so many intelligent people have scant regard for so-called ordinary man they think is an ignorant and potentially self-destructive danger to himself.

4 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by blowjohn(m): 12:15am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:

vaccines are meant to help people not to kill people. A man brings a vaccine to help people recover from a disease and you condemn him is that right??

The question u should ask urself is, if bill gates is a staunch advocate of depopulation, then doesnt it mean that something is fishy somewhere?

6 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by blowjohn(m): 12:16am On May 03, 2020
iamundisputed2:

You refer to the genius Bill Gates as an ordinary college dropout, when it is obvious he saw beyond the four walls of the university? Someone whose computing genius has created solutions all over the world...? If you knew anything about the history of pandemics, you wouldn't type that nonsense. Only medics are allowed to talk when history already holds the key to the problem? My dear, your ignorance is alarming.

That useless paper called degree must have blinded you from logical reasoning. Very soon, you will insult Mark Zuckerberg and our very own Seun for being dropouts too.

I have gone through your profile and I can see you're nursing the whole ID2020 conspiracy theory as the reason for Covid-19 vaccination. You have also mentioned that the deaths are fake and meant to scare people into accepting the vaccination/ID2020. At this juncture, it would be a colossal waste of time to reply you anymore.

Keep believing what you want... But people like you kill more people with your bold ignorance than Coronavirus itself.

So what is bill gates own with depopulation?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer / COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets / Is There Any Negative Health Effect Of Sucking & Licking Your Lady's Virgina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.