Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

"Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) (141289 Views)

Ogun Receives 100,000 Dozes Of COVID-19 Vaccines (Video) / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by sweetmelanin(f): 2:46am On May 03, 2020
Bevista:
Sounds like you're trying to blackmail the guy to take sides with you.

They've embarrassed themselves enough on this thread.. so naturally the next move is to start launching personal attacks.

Those two idi0ts shamelessly ganged up thinking they have the monopoly for insults. It's like dem never jam werey cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by thundafire: 3:34am On May 03, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Bill gate talk too much
yet he sponsored ur vaccination against Polio single handedly

4 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 3:35am On May 03, 2020
blowjohn:

The question u should ask urself is, if bill gates is a staunch advocate of depopulation, then doesnt it mean that something is fishy somewhere?
In a 2009 interview video Bill Gates admited that population reduction is possible by reducing child mortality rate. Thanks to technology edited versions of this video interview are being spread on youtube by conspiracy theorist that Bill Gates wants to use vaccines to kill and reduce population. Why not google depopulation conspiracy theory to find out more.

3 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by ArticleBeast: 3:41am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
TRASH
BILL GATES IS ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN IN THE WORLD A MAN WHO IS RICHER THAN SOME COUNTRIES.
WHAT THEN DOES HE STAND TO GAIN FROM PEOPLE'S DEATH.
You think gain is only in money? When u attain billionaire status you will understand that money is not relevant in the scheme of life

5 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 3:46am On May 03, 2020
ArticleBeast:

You think gain is only in money? When u attain billionaire status you will understand that money is not relevant in the scheme of life
wow thanks
apart from money what are those things that are relevant in life??

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by kb83(m): 4:10am On May 03, 2020
Let's stop throwing tantrums and respect each others view for God's sake.I believe there is truth in both of you's assertion.The conspiracy theorist could be right or it could be a false alarm but I strongly believe time and reality will unearth the actual truth in this matter,lets not fight dirty here, I didn't see Americans protesting that it's conspiracy theory rather the await their government's move to do the needful, this is democracy, everybody has a right to their own opinion.
Shallom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by woke4eva: 4:31am On May 03, 2020
At the bold from your post.....What is that??.....Read that again aloud to yourself bro and see reasons why you should change your name to idioticjoseph...

What are you guys smoking though and who exactly is footing your bills to defend Mr. Bill the high school dropout with a messianic complex to save the world with a vaccine??

So all of a sudden Americans protesting against this smiling devil are dumb but you and your other lackeys like iamundisputed2 Undisputedidot and grayoso gayoso are the wisest being on earth??....No be so bros wey mumu!!.

Why always Mr. Gate??...Why not Warren Buffet?.....Why not Carlos slim??..No be the same old billionaires dem be??

In October 2019, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security hosted a pandemic tabletop exercise called Event 201 with partners, the World Economic Forum and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLw-Q8X174

That staged video as sponsored by Mr. gates took place in October last year and covid 19 broke out in China December last year?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Af6b_wyiwI&t=82s

That is the same Mr. Gate the smiling devil talking about the next outbreak 5 years ago?

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-01-27-bill-gates-funded-pirbright-institute-owns-coronavirus-patent.html

Na only him waka come??.......Can you now be stupid enough to see all this as a coincidence??......Either you are just naturally dumb as reflected by your statement I bolded or you are obviously earning a living from pretentious stupidity.

Big ups to that woke lady @ sweetmelanin.....You blew my mind with the way you schooled all those wusses.....Keep up the good work milady. grin grin

Fabulouzjoseph:
In a 2009 interview video Bill Gates admited that population reduction is possible by reducing child mortality rate. Thanks to technology edited versions of this video interview are being spread on youtube by conspiracy theorist that Bill Gates wants to use vaccines to kill and reduce population. Why not google depopulation conspiracy theory to find out more.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 4:48am On May 03, 2020
[quote author=woke4eva post=89123809]At the bold from your post.....What is that??.....Read that again aloud to yourself bro and see reasons why you should change your name to idioticjoseph...

What are you guys smoking though and who exactly is footing your bills to defend Mr. Bill the high school dropout with a messianic complex to save the world with a vaccine??

So all of a sudden Americans protesting against this smiling devil are dumb and you are your other lackeys like iamundisputed2 Undisputedidot and grayoso gayoso are the wisest being on earth??....No be so bros wey mumu!!.

Why always Mr. Gate??...Why not Warren Buffet?.....Why not Carlos slim??..No be the same old billionaires dem be??

In October 2019, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security hosted a pandemic tabletop exercise called Event 201 with partners, the World Economic Forum and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

a
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 4:50am On May 03, 2020
[quote author=woke4eva post=89123809]At the bold from your post.....What is that??.....Read that again aloud to yourself bro and see reasons why you should change your name to idioticjoseph...

So all of a sudden Americans protesting against this smiling devil are dumb and you are your other lackeys like iamundisputed2 Undisputedidot and grayoso gayoso are the wisest being on earth??....No be so bros wey mumu!!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLw-Q8X174

That staged video a
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 4:58am On May 03, 2020

So all of a sudden Americans protesting against this smiling devil are dumb and you are your other [/qoute]
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by qwertyboss(m): 5:00am On May 03, 2020
iamundisputed2:

My brother, it's such a huge burden... embarassed

Honestly, I feel for Bill Gates cos his level of reasoning is way more complex than that of the average ignoramus...

Either ways, he has a good heart and won't stop proffering solutions to global challenges.
E be prophet?
Wetin concern am with global challenges.

8 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 5:19am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

I think you are the shallow one here who has clearly refused to reason!

1. Why is Bill Gates (a college dropout with no medical background) suddenly the spokesperson for global health?
2. Why is the vaccine (which we have no idea of it's long term effect) being pushed to be mandatory?
3. Why is Bill Gates pushing for digital identification of those who have been vaccinated (ID2020)?

Cast not your precious pearls on swinish zombies.. They are forming woke while dozed in deep sleep of wilful ignorance.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by flyingdutchman(m): 5:29am On May 03, 2020
Who told you they are stupid? They were recruited by Bill Gates via pseudo contacts to spread the gospel of vaccines in nigeria. We have many of them in Nairaland.
wisdomiskey:

Where are your brains for goodness sake?
Chai, I weep for the black race cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 5:33am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb trees it will live its whole life believing that it was stupid.
Sir Albert Einstein

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Ekemeze: 5:48am On May 03, 2020

7 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 5:48am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:

vaccines are meant to help people not to kill people. A man brings a vaccine to help people recover from a disease and you condemn him is that right??
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

Just because Bill Gates saw the solution to the Covid-19 crisis, they're demonizing him. This is the difference between ordinary people and great people.
Fabulouzjoseph:
TRASH
BILL GATES IS ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN IN THE WORLD A MAN WHO IS RICHER THAN SOME COUNTRIES.
Nbote:

See ehn I am tired of d embarrassment.. Dis pandemic has exposed how stupid most ppl really are

See... You guys should know that the average knowledge of an American when it comes to global affairs is higher compared to that of a Nigerian looking at their level of advancement.

I have seen a leaked video of Bill Gates giving lectures on how to destroy the part of the human brain that gives him the ability to think that God exists. He said it will reduce global insecurity.

I will not take my time to explain a lot here but I want to let you know that there is more going on in this world than meets the eye.
This is the same guy that sent the vaccines that killed kids in India, Sudan and other countries. Same guy said the global population of the world has to drop by half to preserve the planet.

This guy might or might not be doing these things on his own and the world is a political platform and the real guys playing the cards are behind the scene.

Google the leaked video of John Podesta of how he was molesting a kid and tell me why he has not been prosecuted.

If you argue, I won't blame you for that. Until it comes to your doorstep and its too late to turn back. You think the global elite have your interests at heart but you are bluffing.

It's obvious to the Americans that Gates is not pure at all even though he might not be guilty of all the accusations. Someone is playing the chess game and you guys are simply pawns in the game.

Even if today you begin to believe all these, you can actually do nothing about it just like the way nobody will do anything about Bill Gates despite the protests.

They will not relent simply because they were caught. The agenda is relentless.

Ecclesiastes 3:16 says that wickedness is in the place of Judgment.

stay woke and if you choose not to be, you are free to do so. Have a great day.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Roon9(m): 5:55am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
TRASH

Don't make me laugh
You dunno jack

8 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by ArticleBeast: 6:28am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
wow thanks
apart from money what are those things that are relevant in life??
Control
Human

Bill gates have money but less control and human following.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 6:45am On May 03, 2020
Lamb101:

See... You guys should know that the average knowledge of an American when it comes to global affairs is higher compared to that of a Nigerian looking at their level of advancement.

I have seen a leaked video of Bill Gates giving lectures on how to destroy the part of the human brain that gives him the ability to think that God exists. He said it will reduce global insecurity.

I will not take my time to explain a lot here but I want to let you know that there is more going on in this world than meets the eye.
This is the same guy that sent the vaccines that killed kids in India, Sudan and other countries. Same guy said the global population of the world has to drop by half to preserve the planet.

This guy might or might not be doing these things on his own and the world is a political platform and the real guys playing the cards are behind the scene.

Google the leaked video of John Podesta of how he was molesting a kid and tell me why he has not been prosecuted.

If you argue, I won't blame you for that. Until it comes to your doorstep and its too late to turn back. You think the global elite have your interests at heart but you are bluffing.

It's obvious to the Americans that Gates is not pure at all even though he might not be guilty of all the accusations. Someone is playing the chess game and you guys are simply pawns in the game.

Even if today you begin to believe all these, you can actually do nothing about it just like the way nobody will do anything about Bill Gates despite the protests.

They will not relent simply because they were caught. The agenda is relentless.

Ecclesiastes 3:16 says that wickedness is in the place of Judgment.

stay woke and if you choose not to be, you are free to do so. Have a great day.

At the bolded above, you cannot be more wrong. I respectfully ask you this, have you travelled to any country in North America before?

There are many uneducated people in America.

Because a group of people are protesting against Bill Gates, does that represent the whole view of Americans? So because some people in Kano are washing their hands in a bowl and drinking it claiming there is no Coronavirus, does that represent the view of everyone in Kano not to talk of everyone in Nigeria?@

Bill gates has been interested in Health for years, he was instrumental in providing free malaria drugs, some HIV drugs and the fight against polio. He is man with foresight but not a perfect man.

The lies and twisting of facts about him is just crazy and alarming. If he wants people to die, why fund malaria treatment in Africa after all malaria kills millions of people each year.

Please relax on fueling theories and relax on thinking every American is educated, a large number of them aren't that educated as you think.

6 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 7:14am On May 03, 2020
greatbygrace:

At the bolded above, you cannot be more wrong. I respectfully ask you this, have you travelled to any country in North America before?

There are many uneducated people in America.

Because a group of people are protesting against Bill Gates, does that represent the whole view of Americans? So because some people in Kano are washing their hands in a bowl and drinking it claiming there is no Coronavirus, does that represent the view of everyone in Kano not to talk of everyone in Nigeria?@

Bill gates has been interested in Health for years, he was instrumental in providing free malaria drugs, some HIV drugs and the fight against polio. He is man with foresight but not a perfect man.

The lies and twisting of facts about him is just crazy and alarming. If he wants people to die, why fund malaria treatment in Africa after all malaria kills millions of people each year.

Please relax on fueling theories and relax on thinking every American is educated, a large number of them aren't that educated as you think.

I'm well aware of the fact that some of them aren't educated as you said.
I haven't traveled there but I have friends there who are well educated and totally distrust Gates.
I will not argue with you seeing every man has the right to believe what he wants especially in this case.
Time will tell.

7 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Babaibejii: 7:26am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:

vaccines are meant to help people not to kill people. A man brings a vaccine to help people recover from a disease and you condemn him is that right??

The question is why make it mandatory. if you are vaccinated and am not, there is no risk to you while i choose to take my chances

4 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by wisdomiskey(m): 7:35am On May 03, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Who told you they are stupid? They were recruited by Bill Gates via pseudo contacts to spread the gospel of vaccines in nigeria. We have many of them in Nairaland.

Smh. I won't be surprised if that's the case.

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by wisdomiskey(m): 7:42am On May 03, 2020
woke4eva:

Big ups to that woke lady @ sweetmelanin. ....You blew my mind with the way you schooled all those wusses.....Keep up the good work milady. grin grin

grin cheesy

As in - she really did those niggas dirrty cry

Too bad some comments got deleted after one of those wuss-boys started calling moderators - you for laff taya. lol.

12 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by greenmonk: 7:59am On May 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

I probably would show some respect if these guys would come up with tangible arguments for mandatory vaccination .. instead of talking about Bill Gates' wealth - but no they cannot present tangible debates, rather they call others fools for not kissing Bill's ass!
The same bill had ruined the agriculture output of some countries in South East Asia by tricking/forcing them to use gmo crops that could not resist the local pest and when the crops failed the local varieties where no more available.
They had to struggle to breed back their local varieties to shore up production.
Everything about bill is just money.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by HMarshal(m): 8:07am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

I think you are the shallow one here who has clearly refused to reason!

1. Why is Bill Gates (a college dropout with no medical background) suddenly the spokesperson for global health?
2. Why is the vaccine (which we have no idea of it's long term effect) being pushed to be mandatory?
3. Why is Bill Gates pushing for digital identification of those who have been vaccinated (ID2020)?

1.you don't av to av education on a field to be able to exploit it as long as u have money to employ the best minds in it.
2.b4 the vaccine will be approved for human application,the governing body of world health is mandated to ensure it's full effects,including side effects too.
As it is now,is self isolation not mandatory?is wearing face masks not too? etc.
3.aslong as they are not enbeding chips in human skin,it's reasonable to be able to tell the vaccinated (not dangerous ones) to the other.
a birth certificate proves the hospital u were born.a valid I'd card identifies u so also the digital identification

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Karlifate: 8:08am On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

Just because Bill Gates saw the solution to the Covid-19 crisis, they're demonizing him. This is the difference between ordinary people and great people.
Must the vaccination be COMPULSORY?
"COMPULSORY" is the bone of contention here.

8 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by greenmonk: 8:12am On May 03, 2020
HMarshal:

1.you don't av to av education on a field to be able to exploit it as long as u have money to employ the best minds in it.
2.b4 the vaccine will be approved for human application,the governing body of world health is mandated to ensure it's full effects,including side effects too.
As it is now,is self isolation not mandatory?is wearing face masks not too? etc.
3.aslong as they are not enbeding chips in human skin,it's reasonable to be able to tell the vaccinated (not dangerous ones) to the other.
a birth certificate proves the hospital u were born.a valid I'd card identifies u so also the digital identification
Who is really paying you people for your defence of obnoxious policies in this world?

8 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Temptee101(m): 8:12am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
TRASH

Honestly, you should have kept quiet

What has his wealth got to do with the issue at hand?

12 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Karlifate: 8:14am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
TRASH
You may have money & not have power, but when you have both in the earth realm, you become a god.

5 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 8:16am On May 03, 2020
Bevista:
Sounds like you're trying to blackmail the guy to take sides with you.

Another 'pata obirin' and pathetic excuse of a man. Bruv, do I write like someone wanting anyone to take sides with me?

Point is that fools like that chap, and you, are a disgrace to men. You see what is right and you blatantly refuse to acknowledge such or speak in its defence merely to curry favour with a member of the feminine sex online you don't even know.

What exposes you guys as pathetic more than that? I don't do e-paddy but God forbid I would ever want a disgrace and morally compromised hack like you or that other nuisance to take my side.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by blowjohn(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has purchased shares in nine big pharmaceutical companies valued at nearly $205 million -- an investment likely to attract attention more for its symbolism than its size.

The foundation, the nation's largest with an endowment of $24.2 billion from Microsoft Corp. Chairman Bill Gates and his wife, already is a major force in international health issues, contributing $555 million in 2000 alone to global health programs. The organization has emerged as a prominent voice in the debate over how to supply cheaper drugs for AIDS and other diseases to poor countries. At times, it has assumed the role of a broker between poor nations and drug companies.

Now, as an investor in Merck & Co., Pfizer Inc., Johnson & Johnson and others, the Gates foundation has a financial interest in common with makers of AIDS drugs, diagnostic tools, vaccines and other drugs. The stock purchases are a new type of investment for the foundation: In the past it held primarily bonds and other nonequity investments.

Source:https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB1021577629748680000

Then this:

Nigeria's largest state has sued US drug firm Pfizer for allegedly using 200 children as "guinea pigs" for a drug test in 1996 that led to multiple deaths and deformities, officials said Sunday...The state accuses Pfizer of "secretly using children as guinea pigs to test a drug under the guise of humanitarian gesture"...Pfizer was alleged to have administered an untested drug called Trovan Floxacin without authorisation on almost 200 children infected with meningitis in the state. Eleven of the children reportedly died, while the remaining 181 were said to have suffered from deafness, paralysis, brain damage and blindness.

Source:https://www.business-humanrights.org/en/nigerian-state-sues-pfizer-over-deformity-drug

This is from 4 days ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuTqGE-Wkgk

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by blowjohn(m): 8:22am On May 03, 2020
iamundisputed2:

And he told you he wanted to depopulate the world with Covid-19? I forgot he sent you the chemicals he used to produce the virus. undecided

[quote author=Fabulouzjoseph post=89123483] In a 2009 interview video

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has purchased shares in nine big pharmaceutical companies valued at nearly $205 million -- an investment likely to attract attention more for its symbolism than its size.

The foundation, the nation's largest with an endowment of $24.2 billion from Microsoft Corp. Chairman Bill Gates and his wife, already is a major force in international health issues, contributing $555 million in 2000 alone to global health programs. The organization has emerged as a prominent voice in the debate over how to supply cheaper drugs for AIDS and other diseases to poor countries. At times, it has assumed the role of a broker between poor nations and drug companies.

Now, as an investor in Merck & Co., Pfizer Inc., Johnson & Johnson and others, the Gates foundation has a financial interest in common with makers of AIDS drugs, diagnostic tools, vaccines and other drugs. The stock purchases are a new type of investment for the foundation: In the past it held primarily bonds and other nonequity investments.

Source:https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB1021577629748680000

Then this:

Nigeria's largest state has sued US drug firm Pfizer for allegedly using 200 children as "guinea pigs" for a drug test in 1996 that led to multiple deaths and deformities, officials said Sunday...The state accuses Pfizer of "secretly using children as guinea pigs to test a drug under the guise of humanitarian gesture"...Pfizer was alleged to have administered an untested drug called Trovan Floxacin without authorisation on almost 200 children infected with meningitis in the state. Eleven of the children reportedly died, while the remaining 181 were said to have suffered from deafness, paralysis, brain damage and blindness.

Source:https://www.business-humanrights.org/en/nigerian-state-sues-pfizer-over-deformity-drug

This is from 4 days ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuTqGE-Wkgk

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer / COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets / Is There Any Negative Health Effect Of Sucking & Licking Your Lady's Virgina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.