Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

How To Make At Least 500k Monthly - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make At Least 500k Monthly (461 Views)

Learn How I Made 500k Monthly And Quit My Job As A Banker. / What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job / Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make At Least 500k Monthly by Vantage2020(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2020
How To Turn Your Ideas, Skills, Passion, Hobbies And Expertise To Cold Hard Cash.

This will be the best post you will read this year.

What if i decide to show you a powerful system that you can use to end your money worries forever without doing anything special at all, expect using what you already know or have.

Would you promise me, you will make use of it to enrich yourself?

Of course i know you are going to use it, because the system is so powerful that i have been using it for years and I have also revealed the same system to lots of people out there and they have used the same system to make loads of money for themselves.

The system is dead simple and if you can follow this simple steps am going to outline here, trust me you are going to make lots of money

My name is Chiemeka Valentine I am the king of information marketing in Nigeria.

So let's get started. In the year 2015 i was trying to raise money to travel out of the country and during the process I couldn't think of a better ways to raise the money because I was so young and naive then.

What then did I do?

I decided to follow a simple step which am about to reveal to you right now..

Then I came across someone advertising N20,000 laptop seminar. This is a seminar where they teach you how to import laptop worth of N20,000. By then I know a lot of people wanted to get their own laptop but they couldn't afford N150,000 or N200,000 to to buy their own laptop.

So what did I do?

I attended the seminar and later converted what i learnt into PDF as far back as 2015 ( This cost me ZERO because I already have a system to do that) All I had to do was just to type it and convert it to PDF and i decided to take an advert in a newspaper. The advert cost me like N3,500 and i was selling this digital product for N4,000 and trust me in just three weeks i was able to sell 150 copies of this digital product ( That gave me over N600,000) in just three weeks.

So today am going to breakdown this system and show you exactly how it works.

Am going to show you how to turn your ideas, your skills, your hobbies, your knowledge, your expertise and your experiences to cold hard cash.

What you already have can be monetized and that is the FASTEST AND EASIEST way to make money using what i Call the RCS Method.

You can read that again.

So what is the RCS method all about?

The "R" stands for Research.

The "C" stands for Create.

The "S" stands for Sell.

Now bring your WRITING MATERIAL let's get practical.

Let me break this down for better understanding

1: The "R" stands for Research: This means you need to research hot topics, you need to research embarrassing and pressing problems that people have and they are already looking for solution to it and they have the money to pay for it (This is very very important). That is you look for a group of people with similar wants, similar needs or similar desire and even similar problems ( This is called niche in marketing) you need to look for this category of people.

I will give you some example

1: There are lot of people that wants to lose weight ( that's a niche) so you need to search on how people can lose weight.

2: There are lot of people that wants to travel out of this country and go to places like USA, Canada, Uk and the rest of them.

3: There lot of people that wants to know how to run a Facebook and Instagram advert.

4: There are lot of people that wants to know how to attract and maintain more customers in their business.

5: There are lot of people that wants to know how to get rid of body odour.

6: There are lot of people that wants to know how to last longer in bed.

The list is endless

There are lot of people that wants to learn so many things and they have the cash to pay for it. Am saying this because I have virtually sold products in every topic i just mentioned. This is to show you that these are hot topics.

You have to look for topics that people are willing to pay for, look for topics that people have so much passion and desire for (Things that people want solution to)

This is the first step you need to take, which is research hot topics

2: "C" stands for Create: This Is where you create the solution. Let say for instance you discover that a lot of people want to relocate to Canada, USA or any other country. You don't need to be a travel expert before you can sell products in this niche. All you have to do is research.

HARD TRUTH

You are basically making money from people's laziness to carry out research.

There are lots of YOUTUBE videos that shows people how to relocate to different countries using different programmes.

You can package the step by step involved or you can look for people that have actually travelled to your target country and ask them questions on how they did it and package them into PDF Or Video training.

The simplest form is PDF. It can be in videos or physical or online training where you teach them how to do it. You need to create a product that meet the want or desire of a group of people.

3: "S" Stands for SELL: once you have identified the group of people that have the desire, the need or the want, then the next thing is to sell to them. By now you have created the product either in PDF, in Video training or WhatsApp training or even physical workshop. ( this is where many people fail in flying colours)

If you have the best product in the world, there is NO way you are going to make money from it unless you get people to know about it and that is where the "S" Step comes to play.

In this third step, you are actually going to sell this product. We are in Internet ERA and you can reach out to millions of people in a twinkle of an eye. With just Facebook advert, you can reach thousands of people within a day.

You have to create a converting advert that will sell that particular solution product either in PDF or Video training. Your advert will help to drive traffic to your website where you are selling the product or the event page.

At the end, you will be making cold hard cash from this simple process.

Remember the process once again

RCS method

"R" for Research

"C" for Create

"S" for Sell

Now let me give you a typical example

I have a particular friend that finds it easy to lose weight, she knows the right diet, she knows the right exercise to do to get that flat tummy and trust me there are millions of women out there that wants to do the same. So I told her, Do you know this thing can be monetized and it will make crazy money for you. I decided to help her set up this system, This same system RCS method where she packaged Evey steps she took to lose weight.

We converted it to PDF and Video training and the product was sold for N10,000 . I set up an advert for her on Facebook and before you know it she was able to make N1,000,000 in the first 30 days. She was speechless because she didn't believe that a simple system like this can generate crazy money for her.

What are you waiting for?

What is that idea that you have ?

What is that skills that you have?

What is that knowledge that you have?

What is that area, that you are good at and you feel people can't pay you for it?

Trust me, there are lots of people that wants to pay for the solution you have. All you have to do is package it following this simple R C S method

Please stop sleeping on a moving bicycle, it is very risky.

Research what people want and create a digital product to solve that PRESSING NEED and start selling the living hell out of it.

Today, I want you to sit your ass down and think of what you know that can be monetized and start making loads of money from it immediately.

It is high time you stop leaving crazy loads of money on the table.

Do you need help?

Do you have any question?

Happy new month

Happy weekend to you all

I love you all

PSS: You don't need to be techy or computer literate to do these things.

Re: How To Make At Least 500k Monthly by Tjoy4christ(m): 11:01pm On May 02, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] For all your logistics services in the city of Ibadan

Re: How To Make At Least 500k Monthly by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:15pm On May 02, 2020
This is a very beautiful piece. Thank you OP. Please for the S (Sell), which other platforms do you know one can sell on and also, like how many pages at least can a PDF creation be?
Re: How To Make At Least 500k Monthly by Optimistdude: 11:21pm On May 02, 2020
People can LIE!!!!!!
Re: How To Make At Least 500k Monthly by ugofulfilled(m): 10:34pm On May 03, 2020
Re: How To Make At Least 500k Monthly by ugofulfilled(m): 10:36pm On May 03, 2020
I want to thank you for your great generosity. I am particularly interested in this one about weight loss. would it be too excessive of me to request for the work you and your friend already did on this?

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Urgently Need This Info. / Tricycle Sales Executive / Before You Learn French Or Any International Language..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.