Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Is This Nigeria's Coat Of Arms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Nigeria's Coat Of Arms (926 Views)

When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? / Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Nigeria's Coat Of Arms by Zex0020(m): 11:13pm On May 02, 2020
Can someone please help me out,is the animal on the coat of arm behind governor Ganduje a horse or not
Is kano having it own coat of arm

Re: Is This Nigeria's Coat Of Arms by Optimistdude: 11:18pm On May 02, 2020
Zex0020:
Can someone please help me out,is the animal on the coat of arm behind governor Ganduje a horse or not
Kano state coat of arms

7 Likes

Re: Is This Nigeria's Coat Of Arms by olasco18(m): 11:22pm On May 02, 2020
Zex0020:

Every serious state has it own coat of arms..

3 Likes

Re: Is This Nigeria's Coat Of Arms by Harfisco(m): 11:40pm On May 02, 2020
malnourished horses
Re: Is This Nigeria's Coat Of Arms by FOLLYVENTURES: 11:47pm On May 02, 2020
Harfisco:
malnourished horses

Camels brah those ain't no damn horses

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Nigeria's Coat Of Arms by samwash(m): 11:58pm On May 02, 2020
That should be Kano state Coat of Arm.
Moreover every state in Nigeria has their own coat of Arms, apart from the general Nigeria coat of Arms.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Nigeria's Coat Of Arms by OloriOfMontreal: 12:20am On May 03, 2020
grin grin Dem resemble trojan horses but that's not Nigeria's, it's the state's coat of arm.
Re: Is This Nigeria's Coat Of Arms by KunleyY19(m): 12:36am On May 03, 2020
That's a camel na.
Re: Is This Nigeria's Coat Of Arms by gaby(m): 4:20am On May 03, 2020
You can begin to imagine, when and where camel Don ever stand on him hind legs if no be only aboki fit conjure this kind thing. angry

1 Like

Re: Is This Nigeria's Coat Of Arms by Maghan37: 4:55am On May 03, 2020
I believe those shld be the camels from Shekau's village hence they are BH quote if arms.
Re: Is This Nigeria's Coat Of Arms by Zex0020(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2020
Kano state coat of arms[/quote]

It looks strange
I have been to Kano
I even serve there,I am seeing
This for the first time.
Re: Is This Nigeria's Coat Of Arms by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On May 07, 2020
I am pretty sure those are supposed to be horses and not camels. cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Federal Cabinet Of The First Republic, 1959. Can You Name Them? (photo / Obaseki's Disqualification: Here's The Full News And His Speculated Next Move. / Outside Alli, No Other Governor Has Developed Esan Land Like Oshiomole (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.