Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Something Is About To Happen ! Are U Ready??(video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something Is About To Happen ! Are U Ready??(video) (1111 Views)

The World Is Winding Up ! Are U Ready!!!!( Video) / The Rapture Is At The Door; Are You Ready??? (video) / Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Is About To Happen ! Are U Ready??(video) by Nobody: 12:30am On May 03, 2020
For sometime, very strange Events have been hitting Every part of the World.
From the Pandemic to Earthquake to Unprecedented floodings to Tornadoes to Bombs to Disaters etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5k8ZcmrFWQ

These Strange Events have increased like never before..

One thing is sure! The Saints will be taken away Soon!

Get Ready Folks! GET READY! Accept JESUS CHRIST TO AVOID BEING LEFT BEHIND!!

1 Like

Re: Something Is About To Happen ! Are U Ready??(video) by Nobody: 12:38am On May 03, 2020
Release yourself from Whatever Ties you to this Earth in isolation from JESUS Christ ..

Anything you are Holding on to Without JESUS CHRIST is like using your hands to dig your own Grave!!

It's not Worth it!

Have JESUS CHRIST First before any other thing..

1 Like

Re: Something Is About To Happen ! Are U Ready??(video) by Judybash93(m): 12:47am On May 03, 2020
So, you mean you've never heard of unprecedented events like this in the past?
Re: Something Is About To Happen ! Are U Ready??(video) by Nobody: 12:49am On May 03, 2020
Judybash93:
So, you mean you've never heard of unprecedented events like this in the past?
Is dt all you have to say?
Re: Something Is About To Happen ! Are U Ready??(video) by Judybash93(m): 1:13am On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:

Is dt all you have to say?

I asked a question because it seems like it has always been the end of the world from time immemorial if we consider natural disasters and other human induced catastrophies

1 Like

Re: Something Is About To Happen ! Are U Ready??(video) by Nobody: 1:17am On May 03, 2020
Judybash93:

I asked a question because it seems like it has always been the end of the world from time immemorial if we consider natural disasters and other human induced catastrophies

Keep Decieving yourself
Re: Something Is About To Happen ! Are U Ready??(video) by Judybash93(m): 1:28am On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:

Keep Decieving yourself

Typical religious way of running from a reasonable discussion.

1 Like

Re: Something Is About To Happen ! Are U Ready??(video) by Nobody: 1:30am On May 03, 2020
Judybash93:

Typical religious way of running from a reasonable discussion.
I hear u sir! Keep being Reasonable
Re: Something Is About To Happen ! Are U Ready??(video) by Judybash93(m): 1:32am On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:

I hear u sir! Keep being Reasonable
Lol!!! I'm not trying to throw jabs at you. I just want to get to the root of your beliefs. I'm not a saved person and i agree but his can a sinner like me be saved?

1 Like

Re: Something Is About To Happen ! Are U Ready??(video) by Nobody: 1:37am On May 03, 2020
Judybash93:

Lol!!! I'm not trying to throw jabs at you. I just want to get to the root of your beliefs. I'm not a saved person and i agree but his can a sinner like me be saved?

Believe on The LORD JESUS CHRIST with your Heart.

And Conciously say this Prayer

Re: Something Is About To Happen ! Are U Ready??(video) by Judybash93(m): 1:38am On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:

Believe on The LORD JESUS CHRIST with your Heart.

And Conciously say this Prayer

You mean if i do just this, I'll be saved?
Re: Something Is About To Happen ! Are U Ready??(video) by Nobody: 4:13am On May 03, 2020
FANATICS
Re: Something Is About To Happen ! Are U Ready??(video) by Zooposki(f): 5:37am On May 03, 2020
Judybash93:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Something Is About To Happen ! Are U Ready??(video) by helinues: 7:03am On May 03, 2020
One thing is sure! The Saints will be taken away Soon
!

Here we go again. May be that's what Corona is currently doing.. Taken saints away.

Hiss!
Re: Something Is About To Happen ! Are U Ready??(video) by Nobody: 8:06am On May 03, 2020
Judybash93:

Yes Sir! As long as you mean it!

(1) (Reply)

One Science That proves that The Noah’s Flood Is A Big Joke. / Heaven Is Real ! Hell Is Real ! / The Lord Gave Me A Vision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.