Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:50 PM

Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter (111636 Views)

Why Ekiti Police Sacked Pregnant Policewoman / Is It Right To Thank Your Boss After Receiving Your Salary? / Man Sacked For Going For FRSC Screening In Lagos After Lying He Was Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by ericmor: 8:20am On May 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
as difficult as the future may seem, she will be ok.

That’s if she stay alive
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:20am On May 03, 2020
I don't understand Nigerian entrepreneurs. Do you think if most workers lose their jobs your business is safe? How are people going to patronise your goods and services if they have no jobs?

12 Likes

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Kenneth10110(m): 8:20am On May 03, 2020
spinna:

This is the dumbest statement i have heard in a long time. Your obsession and hatred for Yorubas is what is affecting your mental state. Everything that u see you must relate it to Yoruba

Yoruba's practice the same hatred especially Nmnandi Kanu related threads yesterday there was a news about a young boy getting married a Yoruba person came out and his quote was a picture of Igbo beggars. Its relates nothing to the topic and now this hatred is now a normal way of life in NL. The mods are looking at the insults allowing tribalism grow in this forum.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Sammy07: 8:20am On May 03, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

Mrs taiwo that means she is yoruba .please tell she lose her job 2015 when she voted for buhari !

NEXT LEVEL JARE

Not all Yorubas are apc
I particularly I'm a PDP member.

BTW, About 4m jobs has been lost in US in 4weeks.

What will you say about that??
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Businext: 8:20am On May 03, 2020
boom99:

Who else na? God oo

Correct

Jesus holds our hands in this dark world, He is light
#TeamJesus
#CoHeirs
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by wristbangle: 8:20am On May 03, 2020
Shibaraba:
This is why I fear 9 to 5 jobs. I've been on phone with my guy since he learnt that ejigbo branch has closed. Man is scared. He just wedded ni o. So glad I didn't give one slot away to one snake. If everything goes south he'll be getting a better job with juicier pay.

Bottom line. Always have a contingency plan. Life can dribble o

Bro, I just DM you. Kindly reply. Thanks
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Coolcalmcollect(m): 8:20am On May 03, 2020
all thoe proud cashiers, that will be looking down on someone cos they work in the bank....idiots.

5 Likes

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:20am On May 03, 2020
Abfinest007:
This is foolishness on the side of access bank. They don't have money but they donated money to fg

nigeria busniess 101 for you
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by commonsence(f): 8:20am On May 03, 2020
More People will still loose their job

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by kenex4ever(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2020
franksam2009:
What were you all expecting to be the outcome of a total economy lock-down without proper planning undecided
Without the lockdown, you probably would have been fighting for breathe in your room by now due to lack of bed space to treat your covid case.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by AfroKnight: 8:21am On May 03, 2020
Eulalia:
Wait a minute? Have they started dishing out the letters of retrenchment? shocked.
Huh!

Where do they want this ones to go now?

If they were paid off, there’s a chance of them getting back on their feet in a few months.

The ones in deep shît are those who are currently servicing debt.

In the end, every adult should learn to manage scarce resources.

Jewess how far?
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by EternalBeing: 8:22am On May 03, 2020
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Sammy07: 8:22am On May 03, 2020
bamasite2:
Ekpele... the solution is here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5817345/career-capital-how-gain-promotion

What's the meaning of Ekpele??
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by bonnyhope: 8:22am On May 03, 2020
NigPatriot:

You guys say all these multiple sources of income as if it happens by just a wand of a finger. Whenever you post stuff like this, go further in sharing opportunities. That's the way it's done.

Seriously, it is very easy to talk but none has pointed out how it can be done

Shouting business up and down

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Starz825(m): 8:22am On May 03, 2020
Wolgrace:
There is a wide difference between saving mentality and investment mentality...
Not too wide bro... because saving mentality is also a factor in investment mentality...S=I..
If you don't have enough savings u might not be able to start investment in the first place

3 Likes

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Hypocrit: 8:22am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

It's not her picture
Then the OP must be mad for him to give us different news and pix. He should have left it blank. Thanks though.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Bigdarloo: 8:22am On May 03, 2020
This banks treats contract staff like a whole big trash...god have mercy

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by OdefaGirl(f): 8:23am On May 03, 2020
My question still remains.....why would Access Bank donate huge amount of money to the FG as palliatives and then turn around to sack her workers, especially the vulnerable ones.......??

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by taylor89(m): 8:23am On May 03, 2020
Shibaraba:
This is why I fear 9 to 5 jobs. I've been on phone with my guy since he learnt that ejigbo branch has closed. Man is scared. He just wedded ni o. So glad I didn't give one slot away to one snake. If everything goes south he'll be getting a better job with juicier pay.

Bottom line. Always have a contingency plan. Life can dribble o

Hmmm Access Bank ejigbo? U and ur guy go don turn regular customer for Romeo and Juliet

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Miracle1991: 8:23am On May 03, 2020
franksam2009:
What were you all expecting to be the outcome of a total economy lock-down without proper planning undecided
always trying to blame others. Is Access bank the only bank in Nigeria? Access bank is just using covid19 issue to sack workers.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Sammy07: 8:23am On May 03, 2020
Hypocrit:
Then the OP must be mad for him to give us different news and pix. He should have left it blank. Thanks though.

The news reporters may not have access to her.
That's why they pic random pics from internet to represent their messg
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by DECENCY3: 8:23am On May 03, 2020
This is getting seriously serious.

Atiku opened the way, others will follow. More will still follow.

A lot of people will loose their source of livelihood as RETRENCHMENT and salary cut LOOMS

More hunger in the land,

MORE hunger in Nigeria

More hunger in Africa

More hunger in the world.

Lord we are waiting for your intervention.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Nobody: 8:23am On May 03, 2020
Get well soon.
OsuIgboIpob:

9 to 5?

DSTV dey worry your brain...

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Halo22: 8:23am On May 03, 2020
What a pathetic news. Hope it's not going to degenerate into depression, may God be with her.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Nobody: 8:24am On May 03, 2020
AfroKnight:

If they were paid off, there’s a chance of them getting back on their feet in a few months.

The ones in deep shît are those who are currently serving debt.

In the end, every adult should learn to manage scarce resources.

Yeah. Most bankers are always on debt. reason I don't envy their extravagant life styles. Hmm. Seems like what happened in 2008 is about to repeat itself.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by philip0906(m): 8:24am On May 03, 2020
joey150:

The way you all scream entrepreneurship, one would think that every business man is a millionaire and that businesses are immune to financial and economic shock.
grin grin
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by amaham(m): 8:24am On May 03, 2020
All these entrepreneur fans think that they nare absolved from post-covid 19 economy. It'll reach everyone oo

3 Likes

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by KillaBeans(m): 8:24am On May 03, 2020
May God help us all. Truthfully, I'm scared. I just don't know what's coming but praying to God that o don't get affected.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Nobody: 8:25am On May 03, 2020
taylor89:

Hmmm Access Bank ejigbo? U and ur guy go don turn regular customer for Romeo and Juliet
Hahahahahahaha
You my friend, you be bad guy.
I dey fear those kind places o. I'd rather kpef for blue arena idimu.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by NigPatriot(m): 8:25am On May 03, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
all thoe proud cashiers, that will be looking down on someone cos they work in the bank....idiots.

Sorry sir, but you're the idiot here. Abusing innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Kobicove(m): 8:25am On May 03, 2020
Desighchamber:

You were expecting the pandemic before, you must be amazing!

You need not be expecting a pandemic before you start making plans for the future! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Telecommunications Professionals Zone / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? / Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.