Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter (111793 Views)

Why Ekiti Police Sacked Pregnant Policewoman / Is It Right To Thank Your Boss After Receiving Your Salary? / Man Sacked For Going For FRSC Screening In Lagos After Lying He Was Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Sammy07: 8:25am On May 03, 2020
ibiso1986:
That's why I like online business. DIGITAL MARKETING TO BE PRECISE

You don't make 500k per month.
Tell me something new.

3 Likes

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by AfroKnight: 8:26am On May 03, 2020
Eulalia:

Yeah. Most bankers are always on debt. reason I don't envy their extravagant life styles. Hmm. Seems like what happened in 2008 is about to repeat itself.

True. Lifestyle is a very difficult thing to change at will.

What happened in 2008? The mass retrenchment by ecobank?
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Urchman200: 8:26am On May 03, 2020
I thought this useless bank gave 10billion to this government to share within their selves, coming back to sack their own staff is the greatest man inhumanity to man, no job security in Nigeria seriously, I believe this 10billion can take care of the sacked staff salaries at least for 3months ,y not reduced their salary?we are all in this together,y making look as if the employees don't matter?
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Island01: 8:26am On May 03, 2020
sorry taiwo, you will survive stay safe for you and your baby.
if you want to earn from home with your smart phone or laptop check my signature is legit and paying, thank me later
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Sammy07: 8:27am On May 03, 2020
Eulalia:

Yeah. Most bankers are always on debt. reason I don't envy their extravagant life styles. Hmm. Seems like what happened in 2008 is about to repeat itself.

The global financial crisis??
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by boom99(m): 8:27am On May 03, 2020
Everybody they say make school no reopen ( though I understand) but hav u thought of thousands of teachers that have not been paid march and April salary and they are not sure of any salary till resumption. Chai! U see eeh teachers reword dey heaven truely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Lovelyn451(f): 8:27am On May 03, 2020
Chineke!!! But bankers should know that bank jobs are not secured..infact every employee should know this
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by OsuIgboIpob: 8:27am On May 03, 2020
Shibaraba:
Get well soon.
Shut up your mouth
Ho low dow!

It's the western world that uses 9 to 5, quora doesn't know shǐt about what you do in your country which is 8 to 4.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Peejoeee(m): 8:27am On May 03, 2020
It is well!
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Sammy07: 8:28am On May 03, 2020
AfroKnight:

True. Lifestyle is a very difficult thing to change at will.

What happened in 2008? The mass retrenchment by ecobank?

I think she's talking about the global financial crisis.
When banks are in crisis
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by meobizy(f): 8:28am On May 03, 2020
They should have told her to sit first before delivering the news. I hope this doesn’t affect her unborn child. If it does the bank go chop better lawsuit.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by udoka2013: 8:28am On May 03, 2020
[quote author=DopeDrugDealer post=89124026]As the country is now, please guys do anything to survive, carry gun if you fit[/quot mr, which one come be 'carry gun?'!
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by ericmor: 8:28am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

It's not her picture

So why used such picture? Most the op post picture
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Businext: 8:29am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

Not all Yorubas are apc
I particularly I'm a PDP member.

BTW, About 4m jobs has been lost in US in 4weeks.

What will you say about that??

I'd say that's not our country cheesy
Why must we measure up with US or Japan or Dubai
Can't we measure up with Madagascar that helped itself
Can't we measure up with SA that started retracing it's step back to economic growth in even employing NOI
Can't we like other Opec nations manage the shortfall in buyers better?
Access bank may be non-governmental but it's still regulated by government (CBN, ministry of labour, ministry of finance, SEC, NSE, etc) .
When Obama came on board he pumped money into banks then because of the economic meltdown they'd been experiencing, many condemned the act because they felt he was helping already rich people and organisations.
But look at it (I'm not supporting Obama or measuring up with US) we need to help ourselves look within, Nigeria's solutions can be homegrown.

I wish NLC and TUC help out.
After all EcoBank also has done this
Waiting to see if others will
I hope not.

#GodHelpUs

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by castrol180(m): 8:29am On May 03, 2020
She probably had her pregnancy at the prefatory of this covid 19...corona sure did something
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Kobicove(m): 8:30am On May 03, 2020
Miracle1991:
always trying to blame others. Is Access bank the only bank in Nigeria? Access bank is just using covid19 issue to sack workers.

I have reason to believe staff from Diamond Bank are the main target

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by jeff1607(m): 8:31am On May 03, 2020
jeffizy:
And she's one of many more to come. Sad but true reality.

Nigeria is not a country you rely on a job that is not your own. They will lift you high today and dash you to the ground tomorrow.

I've always been a campaigner for entrepreneurship, even though it takes smartness and agility to survive in that terrain, no one can bully you or use you like a mop.

anyone dealing in anything other than food,water , toiletries, drugs isn't making money right now as they ought to, sole business owners are at wits end right now, any entrepreneur talking is just making mouth with audio money, businesses alll over the world are suffering right now,

Essentials are the in thing right now

5 Likes

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Sammy07: 8:31am On May 03, 2020
ericmor:

So why used such picture? Most the op post picture

Lol, it doesn't mean though,
Some news we do read here, most of the pictures they post are not the current one.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by caprini1: 8:31am On May 03, 2020
toffyz:
Useless bank
Are they the only one affected by the lockdown.
And this useless bank donated millions of naira to FG recently
Access bank really shock me!.….
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by caprini1: 8:31am On May 03, 2020
toffyz:
Useless bank
Access bank really shock me!.….
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Poorboy41: 8:31am On May 03, 2020
Judgement day
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by nauto: 8:31am On May 03, 2020
cool so bad
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Ken4agent(m): 8:31am On May 03, 2020
Some of them already prepared for today. When they close, they go home to think of a Business idea to establish and by now the Business is running......it is just time to face their Business after getting the letter.

But those of them that will retire home to glue their eyes on the TV or retire to Bar to drink off a hectic day, this is the time for them to lament and calapse.

Those who do Business will also be affected by the pandemic but trust me in a short time they will bounce back....

No job is permanent, but all Businesses are permanent if well managed by owner

But it not late to think outside the box and move on with life.....no time to dey pack spilled milk

Check my signature!!

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by DateMynd44(m): 8:31am On May 03, 2020
toffyz:
Useless bank

billion bro
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Nobody: 8:31am On May 03, 2020
PigTormentor:

Don't mind this govt self, Donald Trump planned very very well and has only lost about 30 MILLION JOBS in 4 WEEKS ALONE. They need to learn from the Donald.

those jobs will automatically be available when everything is back to normal; can you say the same about Nigeria?
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by ericmor: 8:32am On May 03, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Chineke!!! But bankers should know that bank jobs are not secured..infact every employee should know this

I know a girl that always secure her bank job with that thing between her legs.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Sammy07: 8:32am On May 03, 2020
Businext:

#GodHelpUs[/b]

Yeah, bottom line.
God help us.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Chi111(m): 8:32am On May 03, 2020
Is well,...imagine dis hard time&one is sacked,den what do u xpect 4rm her.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by philip0906(m): 8:32am On May 03, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

Shut up your mouth
Ho low dow!

It's the western world that uses 9 to 5, quora doesn't know shǐt about what you do in your country which is 8 to 4.

What exactly are you talking about fam? There are tons of firms in Nigeria who do 9-5. I work in a 9-5 firm
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Nobody: 8:33am On May 03, 2020
Many salary earners would come on NL and start lambasting 'grinders'; grinders are kings
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by caprini1: 8:33am On May 03, 2020
Kobicove:

I have reason to believe staff from Diamond Bank are the main target
Most of the branches closed are originally former Diamond bank.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Nobody: 8:33am On May 03, 2020
Neictraema:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/02/exclusive-pregnant-access-bank-cashier-collapses-lagos-after-receiving-sack-letter

She has put all her hope and trust on Access Bank job and not on God.
For all employee, from the time.you are handed over with your employment letters, state planning for your retirement......
Me, if I collapse make I die....me wey I don't dey set to go on my own....

Tueh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Telecommunications Professionals Zone / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? / Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.