Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter (111779 Views)

Why Ekiti Police Sacked Pregnant Policewoman / Is It Right To Thank Your Boss After Receiving Your Salary? / Man Sacked For Going For FRSC Screening In Lagos After Lying He Was Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Nobody: 8:34am On May 03, 2020
AfroKnight:

True. Lifestyle is a very difficult thing to change at will.

What happened in 2008? The mass retrenchment by ecobank?

The Nigerian stock Exchange experienced a bearish market that affected the globe. Banks bore the most brunt of that crash that up till now most banks have not yet recoverd from it. As in... There was mass retrenchment in the banking sector that year; investment too. I was in investment then. Investment Houses folded up massively.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Nobody: 8:34am On May 03, 2020
DopeDrugDealer:
As the country is now, please guys do anything to survive, carry gun if you fit

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by glad7: 8:34am On May 03, 2020
So bad at a time when she needed finance to remain fit and healthy
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by caprini1: 8:34am On May 03, 2020
Chi111:
Is well,...imagine dis hard time&one is sacked,den what do u xpect 4rm her.
They will be paid off,but its now left for them to make good use of the money.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Aystarz: 8:35am On May 03, 2020
amaham:
All these entrepreneur fans think that they nare absolved from post-covid 19 economy. It'll reach everyone oo

The multiplier-effect has since begun during this lockdown sef. Food vendors around me, for instance, can't seem to stop complaining of low patronage.

These people don't know anything o.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by taylor89(m): 8:35am On May 03, 2020
Shibaraba:

Hahahahahahaha
You my friend, you be bad guy.
I dey fear those kind places o. I'd rather kpef for blue arena idimu.

I dey hear about that place oo but i never go there na Okiki, 7up, DT for isolo I dey stop ooo just to drink and look around that's all

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by OsuIgboIpob: 8:35am On May 03, 2020
philip0906:

What exactly are you talking about fam? There are tons of firms in Nigeria who do 9-5. I work in a 9-5 firm
That's a lie.
Very few do 9 to 5.
MOST do 8 to 4-5.

2 Likes

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by ericmor: 8:35am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, it doesn't mean though,
Some news we do read here, most of the pictures they post are not the current one.

So y use it? Is a news and not just a fabricated story
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by DateMynd44(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2020
SoNature:

That "thing" may not Igbo

Some stupid Nairalanders enjoy it when Igbos and Yorubas get into e-fight

You shouldn't be replying to some senseless comments here

To the news, the bank says that it is temporary

Hopefully, those who couldn't get a job after December will be reinstated

If we all have the mindsets of establishing our own businesses, employers will be begging us to work as it happens in the US agribusiness today

I remember we were constantly reminded in school to graduate with a second-class upper division so as to get a good job. Lecturers rarely talked about being self-employed.

I hope things have changed now though
till now bro.
I'm still in school and all they could say is "graduate with a 2:1 and the job will be smiling and waiting for you".
No vocation, skill acquisition and entrepreneurship advice

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Nobody: 8:36am On May 03, 2020
Kobicove:

I have reason to believe staff from Diamond Bank are the main target

Most of the Diamond bank staffs should be planning to leave Access Bank except those ones that hold key positions.....

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by jeffizy(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2020
joey150:

The way you all scream entrepreneurship, one would think that every business man is a millionaire and that businesses are immune to financial and economic shock.
Lol. I smell your insecurities a kilometer away!

If not, you should see where I gave the clear ingredients for success as an entrepreneur and admittance of the Rocky terrain it can put a man through.

Be brave... Entrepreneurship is not for the faint hearted.

2 Likes

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by EgunMogaji2: 8:36am On May 03, 2020
jeffizy:
And she's one of many more to come. Sad but true reality.

Nigeria is not a country you rely on a job that is not your own. They will lift you high today and dash you to the ground tomorrow.

I've always been a campaigner for entrepreneurship, even though it takes smartness and agility to survive in that terrain, no one can bully you or use you like a mop.

It’s the same way in the USA. No difference

Nigeria do need unemployment insurance scheme though. This is another free business idea from EgunMogaji Oko Iya Won cool

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by lollybizzu(m): 8:37am On May 03, 2020
Shibaraba:
This is why I fear 9 to 5 jobs. I've been on phone with my guy since he learnt that ejigbo branch has closed. Man is scared. He just wedded ni o. So glad I didn't give one slot away to one snake. If everything goes south he'll be getting a better job with juicier pay.

Bottom line. Always have a contingency plan. Life can dribble o
Bros if he retains his job, can you help a bro with the slot?
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by bkool7(m): 8:37am On May 03, 2020
SoNature:

That "thing" may not Igbo

Some stupid Nairalanders enjoy it when Igbos and Yorubas get into e-fight

You shouldn't be replying to some senseless comments here

To the news, the bank says that it is temporary

Hopefully, those who couldn't get a job after December will be reinstated

If we all have the mindsets of establishing our own businesses, employers will be begging us to work as it happens in the US agribusiness today

I remember we were constantly reminded in school to graduate with a second-class upper division so as to get a good job. Lecturers rarely talked about being self-employed.

I hope things have changed now though

Mind you, Nigeria is not a biz friendly society.
It takes grace of God with huge capital to succeed in a biz in Nigeria
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Nobody: 8:37am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

The global financial crisis??

Yes that was caused by the crashing of the stock exchange market.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by DateMynd44(m): 8:37am On May 03, 2020
fuzzywuzzy:

Those carrying gun are going to meet you and only you.

See advice first
can't u see his moniker and signature?
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Chicastle: 8:37am On May 03, 2020
Shibaraba:
This is why I fear 9 to 5 jobs. I've been on phone with my guy since he learnt that ejigbo branch has closed. Man is scared. He just wedded ni o. So glad I didn't give one slot away to one snake. If everything goes south he'll be getting a better job with juicier pay.

Real Niggi
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by PigTormentor: 8:38am On May 03, 2020
Lostz:

those jobs will automatically be available when everything is back to normal; can you say the same about Nigeria?

Automatically? To call you naive will be an insult to the really naive ones, yours is on a different level.

Keep living in LALA land.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by DateMynd44(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2020
rosieflower2:
I feel for her cry
Uyai mma! Abadie na?
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Le2money(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2020
Maybe it's an audio donation, who knows ?

toffyz:
Useless bank

Are they the only one affected by the lockdown.

And this useless bank donated millions of naira to FG recently

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Nobody: 8:39am On May 03, 2020
Starz825:

Not too wide bro... because saving mentality is also a factor in investment mentality...

Inv=f(sav)

In regards to Nigeria working and business culture, can we discuss about "mentality" here first?

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by SpaceAngel: 8:39am On May 03, 2020
This is just a tip of the iceberg. Many establishments will do same. When we depend on oil majorly for income and the oil has become almost valueless, forex will not come and when forex doesn't come to an import based economy, your guess is as good as mine.
It's getting too late but the say the sooner the better. If Nigeria doesn't look inwards fast to solve some of its problems with what can be sources internally, we may head the way of Zimbabwe and Venezuela soon.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Aystarz: 8:40am On May 03, 2020
boom99:
Everybody they say make school no reopen ( though I understand) but hav u thought of thousands of teachers that have not been paid march and April salary and they are not sure of any salary till resumption. Chai! U see eeh teachers reword dey heaven truely.
grin Many teachers won't return to their desks the same persons after CoronaVirus is done with the world.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by emezuo17: 8:40am On May 03, 2020
spinna:

This is the dumbest statement i have heard in a long time. Your obsession and hatred for Yorubas is what is affecting your mental state. Everything that u see you must relate it to Yoruba
. I am igbo, please don't mind that boy he is senseless, possibly still being fed by his parents.
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Tableshake89: 8:40am On May 03, 2020
Shibaraba:

when a branch is closed,does it mean everyone is sacked? Just curious
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by ibiso1986: 8:40am On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

You don't make 500k per month.
Tell me something new.
Guy, sponsored social media ads and Google Ads coupled with Google business pages linked with keywords can fetch u a lot of cash..
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Nobody: 8:40am On May 03, 2020
Inherited workers from Diamond are aig laid off
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by Chicastle: 8:40am On May 03, 2020
toffyz:
Useless bank

Billions
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by MPESA(m): 8:41am On May 03, 2020
Afolabimills:
honestly this set of igbo mofos disgust me just imagine

And you think that guy is Igbo?, are you new here

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by boom99(m): 8:42am On May 03, 2020
Aystarz:

grin Many teachers won't return to their desks the same persons when CoronaVirua is done with the world.

Hmmmm...this is deep

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by YorubaPrince: 8:43am On May 03, 2020
rosieflower2:
I feel for her cry

Madam, feel for urself. undecided
Re: Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter by wabuk(m): 8:43am On May 03, 2020
[quote author=toffyz post=89124115]Useless bank

Hmmmmmm thats the effect of lock down in any country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Telecommunications Professionals Zone / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? / Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.