Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Morning Devotion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Devotion (144 Views)

Cac Hymns For Morning Devotion / How My Morning Devotion Was Messed Up / Download Audio: Morning Devotion Worship Songs By Nathaniel Bassey And Sinach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Devotion by Jossbab27: 6:35am On May 03, 2020
Topic: THANKSGIVING AND PRAISE
Writer: Joseph.
Happy Sunday to you all.. wishing you a month of healing to the whole world...i wiil be shelding more lights on Giving Thanks unto God.. the Bible says , in every situation, always give thanks to God..This trying times , the world is battling with pandemic, just give thanks to God , for keeping you and your family saves..
The Bible says in PSALM 100:4 "Enter into his gates with thanks giving and into his courts with praise.
There are two basic reasons for which we can praise God:
1.For who he is - truth about God's nature and character.
2.For what he has done, gift , blessings , protection and answers to prayer, e.t.c
1.i can tell you something right now, brethren , praising God everyday for who He is will change your life for good.. Because, this time around, U don't need to ask for anything ,other than , praising and giving thanks to your God..over your life , your family , and your society, .I want you to increase your Thanksgiving percentage in your prayers... because through the last four months ,God's anger is on the world,..many life's were claimed..but you are alive is worthy of praise..
You can also thank God for being the TRUTH " Lord I praise you for being so Faithful and true. I can always trust of your word..it will never fail..in your truth is freedom, and I can walk in that wonderful liberty today.
*Also praise the Lord for what he has done. There are some past blessings for which we just can't thank the Lord enough..we keep thanking him over and over again.. that is wonderful to do, but also keep up to date.
CONCLUSION: pick out something special that God did in your life yesterday for which to praise him. That will keep our prayer and praise life , bright and fresh...
JESUS IS LORD!!!
Re: Morning Devotion by Jossbab27: 1:29am On May 05, 2020
�� ���� �� �� ���������� �� ��� ������� ��� ��� ������...���� ���� ������, ���� ��������� ��� ��� ������...���� ��� ���� ����� �� ��� ������..
Re: Morning Devotion by Jossbab27: 1:33am On May 05, 2020
we need to be consistent in our prayers, let your prayer life wake up...
pray fervently...your prayers can change things..it can also go a long way..pls don't downgrade your prayers

(1) (Reply)

Freedom From Worry - A Message Of Assurance / Do Not Feel Bad When Others Make Progress Because... / Observing and not obesrving Tarawiy During The Month Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.