Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) (6147 Views)

My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) / Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) / Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Ryan03(f): 8:28am On May 03, 2020
Good morning everyone, one of my friends I taught how to clone WhatsApp cried to me about this so I had to bring it here with her permission cause I dont know how best to advice her.

She has been dating this guy for about two years, he is sweet and all but when she cloned his phone, she realised he flirts around with other girls. He plays single, sleeps around while pretending to be the most perfect boyfriend to his girl.
Is this enough reasons to leave him? Should she ignore and just continue? P.S they are both 25

1 Like

Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Oluromantic: 8:33am On May 03, 2020
First, both of them are young which obviously is affecting their actions and reactions. For her to think she's the only one in his life when they're not talking about marriage sef is funny.

Many guys who are older are guilty of same..even married men but no matter the number of girls, every man knows where his heart belong.

So long he's being there for her and not depriving her of anything, let her keep with the flow and if she can't, let her opt out. But the question is, if she's asked why she's leaving, what would be her response? That she's been stalking his chat or what.. that's not a valid reason to hear.

4 Likes

Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Ryan03(f): 8:46am On May 03, 2020
Oluromantic:
First, both of them are young which obviously is affecting their actions and reactions.
For her to think she's the only one in his life when they're not talking about marriage sef is funny.

Many guys who are older are guilty of same..even married men but no matter the number of girls, every man knows where his heart belong. So long he's being there for her and not depriving her of anything, let her keep with the flow and if she can, let her opt out. But the question is, if she's asked why she's leaving, what would be her response? That she's been stalking his chat or what.. that's not a valid reason to hear.
true, she cant give any valid reason
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Bradiyung(m): 8:47am On May 03, 2020
How do you cloned the WhatsApp, pls anyone should tell me how
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Ryan03(f): 8:54am On May 03, 2020
Bradiyung:
How do you cloned the WhatsApp, pls anyone should tell me how
its easy, download clone app messenger from playstore

1 Like

Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Tidealabama(f): 10:40am On May 03, 2020
Ryan03:
its easy, download clone app messenger from playstore

Can you please snap the logo
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Dobson43: 11:14am On May 03, 2020
cry
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by dukeprince50: 11:15am On May 03, 2020
So u go just clone person whatsapp deh eavesdrop on conversation weh no concern ona.

1 Like

Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Dobson43: 11:15am On May 03, 2020
Tidealabama:

Can you please snap the logo

Bae. What the eyes didn't see, the heart doesn't grief about.
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Humanoid01(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2020
Everybody wan dey clone WhatsApp now. See those people up there asking lol.
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Tidealabama(f): 11:31am On May 03, 2020
Dobson43:

I know jor, it's better than been in darkness, Teach me please

3 Likes

Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Dobson43: 11:37am On May 03, 2020
Tidealabama:

I know jor, it's better than been in darkness, Teach me please

Download the app. Like he said.

Scan

Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Tidealabama(f): 11:43am On May 03, 2020
Dobson43:

Download the app. Like he said.

Scan

Thanks wink
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by afam4life(m): 12:00pm On May 03, 2020
Please give us the guidelines on how to clone messenger.
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by ut47(m): 12:05pm On May 03, 2020
una want clone una bf/gf WhatsApp conversation abi... lol...
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by revived: 12:08pm On May 03, 2020
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by gfon(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2020
Tidealabama:

Thanks wink
no sha come back open thread with tears
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Ryan03(f): 1:26pm On May 03, 2020
dukeprince50:
So u go just clone person whatsapp deh eavesdrop on conversation weh no concern ona.
if she hadn't done that, she will still be believing she have a faithful boyfriend who is planning his future with her in it whereas, he is planning with a lot of girls also

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Ryan03(f): 1:28pm On May 03, 2020
Dobson43:

I use to believe so too until I wasted almost three years with a girl, even when I saw girls I liked, I told myself I was in a relationship. Not trying that ignorance sh!t again

1 Like

Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Dobson43: 1:55pm On May 03, 2020
Ryan03:
I use to believe so too until I wasted almost three years with a girl, even when I saw girls I liked, I told myself I was in a relationship. Not trying that ignorance sh!t again

Except you have the heart to know the truth
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by dukeprince50: 3:01pm On May 03, 2020
Ryan03:
if she hadn't done that, she will still be believing she have a faithful boyfriend who is planning his future with her in it whereas, he is planning with a lot of girls also
see most men ehn, loving their partner doesn't mean they don't cheat and cheating is not always a product of not loving ur partner.
I think she should sit him down and discuss things
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by dukeprince50: 3:02pm On May 03, 2020
Ryan03:
people cheat alot, even married women does, wen next ur babe cheat, try discuss things with her. She cheats doesn't mean she doesn't love u, it takes commitment, self discipline, empathetic intelligence etc to stay in a relationship without cheating on ur partner, most people doesn't have these qualities, we are fond of loving only when things are sweet.
personally, I always see girls more beautiful than the one Im but I feel I'm committed to her, not every relationship can stand the test of time, u have to play ur part and help the relationship grow

2 Likes

Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Gadafii: 3:29pm On May 03, 2020
Only wives have the right to say "he cheated on me"

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Zombiekiller010: 6:43pm On May 03, 2020
Gadafii:

I rest my case
really?
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by lanibi(f): 6:56pm On May 03, 2020
Ubunja and harddon are his mentors.

Btw, op is probably trying to indirectly tell us he knows how to clone WhatsApp.
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by HARDDON: 10:21pm On May 03, 2020
lanibi:
harddon are his mentors.

Btw, op is probably trying to indirectly tell us he knows how to clone WhatsApp.

you have to do much more than this to get my attention.

Aiit, Bye.
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by solobrain(m): 11:28pm On May 03, 2020
it's obvious the guy was saving for a rainy day, tho if she hadn't stalked d guy's chat she would have been at ease by now. She should just let him know and talk things through but then she would have to explain what made her clone his whatsapp, she doesn't trust her partner.
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by sirzee1660(m): 12:29am On May 04, 2020
Once I have access to my gf phone i will clone her WhatsApp...that babe have been hiding alot of tins....she doesn't like me going through her message what even makes me angry is that I will always beg her for a chat while she's online and later she will b claiming she's watching status, to say the truth I bought the phone she's using now that gives me alot of concern.. thanks op....for this format I pray it okay for me
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by doris4u(f): 12:37am On May 04, 2020
Must the cloning be done with a computer
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Allsingles: 12:37am On May 04, 2020
The fact is that the guy is a player
That's his lifestyle and now that your friend has seen it, it is left for her to know if she can cope with it and continue with the relationship, considering how far they have been together and how she would be emotionally drawn by the boyfriend character.
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Ryan03(f): 11:26am On May 04, 2020
Gadafii:

I rest my case
seriously? So commitment is no longer needed in relationships?
Re: He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) by Ryan03(f): 11:28am On May 04, 2020
solobrain:
it's obvious the guy was saving for a rainy day, tho if she hadn't stalked d guy's chat she would have been at ease by now. She should just let him know and talk things through but then she would have to explain what made her clone his whatsapp, she doesn't trust her partner.
now I dont even know if its better to be in the dark. But I am not sure I want to live in a lie

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. / (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! / When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.