Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,522 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

I Want To Know God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Know God (2170 Views)

How Do We Know God Is A Male / 1 John Kjv (whoever does not love does not know GOD, because GOD is love) / Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Know God by Exmilitant(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
bigplantainn:
it is a stupid thing not to be a skeptic. i am a proud agnostic and a proud skeptic. go learn about agnosticism and u will be glad u did. also try to question almost any and everything u feel dosnt make sense
Hey, you would do well to look up Antony Flew. If a leading atheist for almost 50 years would turn around to declare in 2004 that there's a creator then, who are you to doubt? If you witnessed and experienced half of half of what i went through at sea, you'll start a religious movement for god.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Know God by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hi Exmilitant

Jesus loves you and I can assure you He longs for a relationship with you.
Enoch was a man that the bible recorded that he walked with God to the extent that God took him.

Ask the Holy Spirit to fill you up and to leas you in the knowledge of God.
Get a bible believing church with sound doctrine and join.

Get messages - I will recommend some by Apostle Joshua Selman for you

I recommend you read "Rediscovering The Kingdom" by Myles Munroe

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know God by OtemAtum: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
You don't need to search for God further because it is the TOTALITY of Existence. Everything in Existence is a part of God Almighty. You and I are also parts of God Almighty. God is everything in Existence.
Re: I Want To Know God by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
OtemAtum:
You don't need to search for God further because it is the TOTALITY of Existence. Everything in Existence is a part of God Almighty. You and I are also parts of God Almighty. God is everything in Existence.

Distorted perception and misrepresentation of truth and facts.
You err in you perceptions and that certainly won't be without a demonic influence.

The constellations are subject to the divine will and power of the Creator from which all things proceeds. In Him we exist, live and have our being, yet He is as distinct as though He alone exists. By His Word the universe, the galaxies are suspended and pinned to their axis. He manifest Himself in a Tripartite nature. Jesus Christ being His human like manifestation that came to die for the redemption of man.

Ponder on what I said to you on the other thread.
Re: I Want To Know God by OtemAtum: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
VLTA:

You err in you perceptions and that certainly won't be without a demonic influence.

The constellations are subject to the divine will and power of the Creator from which all things proceeds. In Him we exist, live and have our being, yet He is as distinct as though He alone exists. By His Word the universe, the galaxies are suspended and pinned to their axis. He manifest Himself in a Tripartite nature. Jesus Christ being His human like manifestation that came to die for the redemption of man.

You're bringing me back to religion which is just a very little and insignificant fragment of God Almighty. Jehovah, the god you are even talking about is currently in a spiritual cage where the gods of science have subjected him to. You're also talking about fictitious Jesus as if I Otem do not know the truth origin of this character. You can only tell these stuffs to people who are not versed in spiritual matters, not to a god like me who has come to the world with the histories of many universes in Existence.

Let me go and check what you said in the other thread and see if it is worth pondering upon.
Re: I Want To Know God by ThothHermes: 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
VLTA:
Hi Exmilitant

Enoch was a man that the bible recorded that he walked with God to the extent that God took him.

Exactly what I wanted to type. Joshua Selman knows how to help men find God.
Re: I Want To Know God by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
ThothHermes:
Exactly what I wanted to type. Joshua Selman knows how to help men find God.

Yeah, he is very spiritual yet so philosophical.
Re: I Want To Know God by orisa37: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
PRAYER IS THE KEY. KEEP PRAYING.
Re: I Want To Know God by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
God is a SPIRIT, this means it's not everyone that can see him unless he wish to reveal himself to you. So most presumptuous individuals feel God must reveal himself to them since the Bible said he did so in ancient times, if he refuses to reveal himself to them they'll not acknowledge or honour him!
But God only reveal himself when it necessary not just for the sake of those demanding for it, in most cases even those to whom God reveals himself, they often feel they don't worth such privileges. And in fact those demanding God reveal himself are greedy and self-centered.

So how can you know God?

Well it's through those to whom he chose to reveal himself, qw can't give him conditions for he doesn't need us to keep living, it's we that needs him to continue living.
He has revealed himself to a group of people and if you move closer to them they will teach you how to see him with your lense of FAITH!
He is doing some works now, if you move closer to his friends they'll tell you the things he's doing and help you to continue moving closer to him!
Good day! smiley
Re: I Want To Know God by Exmilitant(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
bigplantainn:
abobi, i never said i was an athiest. i said i am an agnostic. stop replying to me and instead go search for the meaning of these 2 different words. like i said atheist are more stupid than Christians or muslims. i rather be a christian or muslim than be an athiest. for now, i am a proud agnostic.
well, i will help you with a brief difference
You are proud to be sitting on the fence eh? Well, i BELIEF in a supreme being, a creator. I could convince you right away to be a Theist but, i'll allow time and experience to do that.. And don't call me abobi i am way older than you.
Re: I Want To Know God by Exmilitant(m): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
VLTA:
Hi Exmilitant

I know much about Joshua Selman and Myles Munroe but, my concept of GOD and JESUS is very different. Thank you all the same.
Re: I Want To Know God by Kobojunkie: 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
bigplantainn:
abobi before you talk to me get your brain working. who is god? what proof do you have that he is god?
If you don't even know God, what are you here yapping about? undecided
Re: I Want To Know God by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
orisa37:
PRAYER IS THE KEY. KEEP PRAYING.
Prayer is not the key... never was. Trust and obedience is!
Re: I Want To Know God by Kobojunkie: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
Exmilitant:
I about Joshua Selman and Myles Munroe but, my concept of GOD and JESUS is very different. Thank you all the same.
Is God not powerful enough to respond when you call on Him to? He is God all by Himself and you need no man to show you were He is or how to get to Him. You have His word which is written in the Bible, don't you? Use that to access Him directly.
Re: I Want To Know God by Exmilitant(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
OtemAtum:
You're bringing me back to religion which is just a very little and insignificant fragment of God Almighty. Jehovah, the god you are even talking about is currently in a spiritual cage where the gods of science have subjected him to. You're also talking about fictitious Jesus as if I Otem do not know the truth origin of this character. You can only tell these stuffs to people who are not versed in spiritual matters, not to a god like me who has come to the world with the histories of many universes in Existence.

Let me go and check what you said in the other thread and see if it is worth pondering upon.
i have been reading your posts on this section and you seem to be harping Jehovah, Allah etc being caged. I have also heard stories of imprisoned gods. Now let me get you answer on this question before i continue, is there a supreme being that other gods obeys and worship?
Re: I Want To Know God by bigplantainn: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:
If you don't even know God, what are you here yapping about? undecided
i never said i kknow god and i never said i dont know god, i asked you a simple question. just answer that
Re: I Want To Know God by bigplantainn: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Exmilitant:
You are proud to be sitting on the fence eh? Well, i BELIEF in a supreme being, a creator. I could convince you right away to be a Theist but, i'll allow time and experience to do that.. And don't call me abobi i am way older than you.
see this one the talk of age. no matter how old u are , u no fit pass 40 and my oldest house servant is actually 42. some of you just think you can come online to talk to people anyhow
Re: I Want To Know God by Exmilitant(m): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Is God not powerful enough to respond when you call on Him to? He is God all by Himself and you need no man to show you were He is or how to get to Him. You have His word which is written in the Bible, don't you? Use that to access Him directly.
I didn't limit my search for GOD within Christianity. You refering a widely read fella like me to the Bible shows how naive and narrow minded you are.
Re: I Want To Know God by bigplantainn: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
Exmilitant:
I didn't limit my search for GOD within Christianity. You refering a widely read fella like me to the Bible shows how naive and narrow minded you are.
sometimes u sound like who get brain then sometime you sound like dundy. i like this reply
Re: I Want To Know God by Exmilitant(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
bigplantainn:
see this one the talk of age. no matter how old u are , u no fit pass 40 and my oldest house servant is actually 42. some of you just think you can come online to talk to people anyhow
Did i detect brashness, arrogance, sauciness in this self styled agnotist?

Re: I Want To Know God by bigplantainn: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
VLTA:

can u guys stop basing your facts on Christianity ? wtf
there are too many loopholes in the bible. even the king that give them the authority to translate the first bible was an evil occultist. we are in an age with so much information free of cost. open your mind and get the proper information
Re: I Want To Know God by bigplantainn: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
Exmilitant:
Did i detect brashness, arrogance, sauciness in this self styled agnotist?
apart from the agnostic, all the other words describes you. i never talked of age or anything close to that till you brought it up. when you did, i had to lets you know a little about me. has nothing to do with what you described
Re: I Want To Know God by Exmilitant(m): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
bigplantainn:
apart from the agnostic, all the other words describes you. i never talked of age or anything close to that till you brought it up. when you did, i had to lets you know a little about me. has nothing to do with what you described
Don't call me aboby QED and you started talking about servants and their age.
Re: I Want To Know God by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
bigplantainn:
i never said i kknow god and i never said i dont know god, i asked you a simple question. just answer that
You don't because according to you, you are an agnostic. undecided
You didn't ask any question worth answering either.
Re: I Want To Know God by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Exmilitant:
Interesting! undecided

Well, good luck on your search!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know God by Exmilitant(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
bigplantainn:
u could say dont call me abobi without telling me if you are my mate or not. you dont know me before
Make i forgive you. But don't call Nigerians scum again, ever!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know God by bigplantainn: 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You don't because according to you, you are an agnostic. undecided
You didn't ask any question worth answering either.
see, if this forum had a means to block you i will have blocked u. i have nothing agianst your believe, i just like people that talk intelligently. go find out the meaning of agnostic then come back. what i said is purely agnostic. i guess my write-ups are too advanced for you to understand. go do some reading bruh
Re: I Want To Know God by Kobojunkie: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
bigplantainn:
see, if this forum had a means to block you i will have blocked u. i have nothing agianst your believe, i just like people that talk intelligently. go find out the meaning of agnostic then come back. what i said is purely agnostic. i guess my write-ups are too advanced for you to understand. go do some reading bruh
What are you rambling about? You are on a thread about KNOWING God for pete's sake!
How old are you?
Re: I Want To Know God by bigplantainn: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What are you rambling about? Are you that daft as to the meaning of the word you claim? undecided You are on a thread about KNOWING God for pete's sake!
man stfu. i said i neither believe in your useless god or dont believe in your useless god. stop mentioning me. hate dumb people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Were Satan This What I Would Do / No More Preaching In The Bus! / There Is No Such Thing As Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.