Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

What Should You Do If You Find Out Your Girl/wife Is A Lesbian? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should You Do If You Find Out Your Girl/wife Is A Lesbian? (588 Views)

Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / Is It Good To Wash Your Girl,wife,guy Or Husband Undies?? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should You Do If You Find Out Your Girl/wife Is A Lesbian? by nurabela: 12:13am On Jan 11, 2011
What should you do if you find out your girl/wife is a lesbian?
Re: What Should You Do If You Find Out Your Girl/wife Is A Lesbian? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 11, 2011
though we are not in an English language class yet i will have to correct u. lt should have been 'What will u do' and not ' What should u do' ok? no offense

Well if i truly love her, l would try to talk her out of such first and if no changes, i'll have to move on without her
Re: What Should You Do If You Find Out Your Girl/wife Is A Lesbian? by philip0906(m): 12:41am On Jan 11, 2011
join in the groupie,then dump her sorry azz
Re: What Should You Do If You Find Out Your Girl/wife Is A Lesbian? by Orton10(m): 12:48am On Jan 11, 2011
Pick up the broken pieces of my straight heart and moove the phuck on, afterall there are a billion and one gurls out there so why cry over spilt milk?.
Re: What Should You Do If You Find Out Your Girl/wife Is A Lesbian? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2011
@poster
being a lesbian means that she is ONLY attracted to women and satisfied sexually through female on female "acrobatics" THEREFORE since i wouldnt be able to satisfy her in the bedroom (and since se.x is VERY important in an union), i would have no choice but to divorce her and let each other find our happiness elsewhere.

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Time / 4 Things You Need To Think About Before You Decide To Live-in / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Marrying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.