Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Africa Or U.S.A Or Europe Which is the Best Place To Raise my Kids - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Africa Or U.S.A Or Europe Which is the Best Place To Raise my Kids (341 Views)

Sultan of Sokoto: North Is The Worst Place To Live, Bandits Operate Freely / The Gods Are Hungry, In Enugu Two Masquerades Unable To Raise Funds From Begging / Slay Queen Auctions Her Own Pant For Sale To Raise Money (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Or U.S.A Or Europe Which is the Best Place To Raise my Kids by ensamy(m): 11:10am On May 03, 2020
Looking at the way the LGBT rights and transgender issues and also the fact that one may not be able to deciplined a child that is going wild in Europe and America. I want to know where is the best place one can raise children atleast before they attain adulthood. Europe, U.S or Africa ( Nigeria in particular).
Re: Africa Or U.S.A Or Europe Which is the Best Place To Raise my Kids by jared007: 11:38am On May 03, 2020
Africa. Their values is still valuable.
Re: Africa Or U.S.A Or Europe Which is the Best Place To Raise my Kids by donbachi(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2020
Africa
Re: Africa Or U.S.A Or Europe Which is the Best Place To Raise my Kids by Nobody: 4:20am On May 04, 2020
AFRICA remains the Best for now.
ADULTHOOD, you can relocate to God's Own Country

(1) (Reply)

Kalabari Kingdom Homemade Facebook Group A.k.a The Future Breaker's / Edward Colston And The Legacies Of Slaveowners In Nigeria / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.