Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police (7328 Views)

How To Switch On Phone Without Power Button / Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone / Best 4 Ways To Track Your Lost Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police by grim33(m): 9:36am On May 04, 2020
Aye le o . 50mb in 2020 ? May God help people way dey this situation.
DaInferno:
you d compare white people wey dn chop belleful with Nigerians wey d manage Data?... some people use opera mini daily 50mb to just kill time on nairaland
Re: How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police by padi94(m): 10:45am On May 04, 2020
Location and behold the article is trash, nothing informative at all
Re: How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police by FavourIfechukwu(f): 11:04am On May 04, 2020
Hackers are plentyyyy .
Re: How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police by nlwhy: 12:15pm On May 04, 2020
princetunex:

And why are you so pained?

How is it paining him?
Re: How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police by Elsquidme(m): 4:28pm On May 04, 2020
Fentanyl:

this comment ehn, I have been laughing like crazy

the guy took it personally cheesy
Bros, no be only you, this go me laughing hard alone. Sometimes Nairaland dey make my day just viewing peoples funny comment s
Re: How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police by nlwhy: 5:57pm On May 04, 2020
Kingscee:

You're not a good researcher, so you want us to follow you to your house before you made it known to us, by the way who even beg you for this? Researcher my left ball.

Haba! follow him to where? upon what?
Re: How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police by nlwhy: 6:48am On May 05, 2020
Globad:

Why did you come here to tell them?

You for leave am for ya blog nah.

You wan make person click here first and go to your own to click again..on top wetin nah?

What is the big deal about clicking?
Re: How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police by Globad(f): 7:52am On May 05, 2020
nlwhy:

What is the big deal about clicking?

Time and security. It's also a distraction
Re: How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police by nlwhy: 5:18am On May 06, 2020
Lastanza:
Why do we find it hard to support each other my Naija people. What does it take to click the link, get the info and then back to nairaland.

You will see white people gathered at a show cheering someone that is singing wack not that they so enjoy the music but just to support and encourage him.
If the clicking on his blog will help him grow, then click and support him.
Nairaland is already grown hence we should support other platforms to also grow.

That is black people for you.
Re: How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police by nlwhy: 5:17pm On May 06, 2020
9jaunite:

I swr bro 9ja don't like the progress of one another

I have d same issue last week i posted something that i took my time researching put half here other in my link

The stated la click la die

I must confess they don't like the progress of others.
Re: How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police by nlwhy: 7:27pm On May 07, 2020
worldfezzy:
After clicking the link, it shows nothing but rubbish. You guys need to do legit work not scamming. Nonsense.

Where is s.cam here for God's sake, some people don't even know the meaning of the word they just use it any how.
Re: How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police by nlwhy: 5:44pm On May 08, 2020
Holamilekan97:

Oh shiiiii grin grin grin

Why did call him "oh shiiii" and by the way what does it mean?
Re: How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police by nlwhy: 5:18pm On May 09, 2020
jom28gy:
Is that all,no details about what your saying

Click the link again.
Re: How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police by jom28gy(m): 9:45pm On May 10, 2020
I couldn't see the link
Re: How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police by nlwhy: 8:04pm On May 12, 2020
nlwhy:
How do you trace your Android phone?

[img]https://1.bp..com/-E7M962fDris/XqhuYT9scsI/AAAAAAAAAYE/czENyPORdIsesvzrlNcfWEMjV6AqqSpNACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/FB_IMG_15880565413469650.jpg[/img]

Using IMEI Number

First you have to know the IMEI number of your Android phone...

Read more from https://everyknows.com/pages/762/-how-to-track-your-phone-without-paying-police

That is the link
jom28gy:
I couldn't see the link
Re: How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police by jom28gy(m): 10:13pm On May 12, 2020
nlwhy:

That is the link
which phone can one buy now, that is affordable and smart
Re: How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police by jom28gy(m): 10:38am On May 13, 2020
nlwhy:

That is the link
I tried the number,#06#, is not working
Re: How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police by nlwhy: 7:27pm On May 13, 2020
jom28gy:
I tried the number,#06#, is not working
Use other method.
Re: How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police by jom28gy(m): 7:29pm On May 13, 2020
nlwhy:

Use other method.
which other method
Re: How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police by Wayne4uall(m): 11:45pm On May 13, 2020
StylishLord:
According to Consumer Report Organization, a nonprofit organization, working side by side with consumers. In 2015, 2.1 million phones were stolen in the US and another 3.1 million were lost. Fast forward, by now the numbers might be much higher than that. In Africa, I bet the number is quite high also, for losing a phone is easy, if you are not careful.

How do you trace your Android phone?

Using IMEI Number

First you have to know the IMEI number of your Android phone. Fastest way is to dial *#06# this command will make the unique
ID appear. Another way is to navigate through ‘settings’ and tap ‘About Phone’ to check the IMEI code of your Android.

Now, you can download an IMEI tracking app at the Google play store with another phone and install. Most of these apps, you just
enter your IMEI number and it can find your device. One of the best ones for Android and iPhone is IMEI Tacker.

Using your Gmail Account

Only if your lost phone is connected to the internet. You can track your device by using Google. Go to Google then Login with your account, same account as the one used in your lost phone. After logging in, go to search and type Find my Phone. It will locate your phone by GPS .

You’ll will also see an option of formatting all your data remotely, you can format all data so that no one can miss use it.

Call your service provider

You may also call your service provider. Where they will ask for your sim card registration details, and ask for your IMEI Number. They will track the phone’s exact location and will also know the sim number being used in the phone currently

Wat about if the stolen phone gps is not activated
Re: How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police by jazzme1: 6:18am On May 18, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

:: The Nokia N97 Arena :: / Etisalat Hits 10m Subscriber Base / 2020 Free Browsing Cheat For MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.