Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,293 members, 7,780,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:32 PM

My Prepaid Meter Vs Prepared Deduction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prepaid Meter Vs Prepared Deduction (1274 Views)

Tinubu Cancels 40% IGR Deduction From Universities / My Prepaid Meter Is Showing "Call" / Banks Begin Deduction Of Loans From Chronic Debtors’ Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prepaid Meter Vs Prepared Deduction by vickydankal(f): 12:28pm On May 03, 2020
My family moved in to a new apartment that has prepaid meter. At first we loved the idea that staff of phcn will not be knocking on our gate or disconnecting the light because one neighbor didn’t pay on time.

The story has changed the past months, before now we could use 3k for a month but not any more.

We have close to 10 hours daily. Freezer, Ac, washing machine etc are Mostly used with Gen set.

All our bulbs are energy, Smart Tv, home theater I don’t know the watts, 2 ceiling fans and 1 ox fan are the major things we use nepa for outside charging of phones .

But no matter what we off, even if it is only one bulb that is on the prepaid meter will still be reading 387. Something, and I also noticed that light or no light the units will be reducing.

I don’t know the right place to post this, please help.
Re: My Prepaid Meter Vs Prepared Deduction by jumper524(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2020
That's a mechanical issue.
But with all those heavy gadgets innitialy u paid 3k monthly for 10hrs light..
Omo una side cheap ooo..

We pay 7k when there's improved electricity(12hrs daily) and 4k when it's epileptic (at most 6hrs)
But with meter even with stable light, we use 3k for more than 1 month..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prepaid Meter Vs Prepared Deduction by Whois(m): 2:16pm On May 03, 2020
Do you have outstanding debt? It is best you contact your disco for a better explanation
Re: My Prepaid Meter Vs Prepared Deduction by braine(m): 12:24pm On May 04, 2020
Have you checked if someone is taping your light?

Sometimes I feel the postpaid billing is better if you have heavy load in your apartment. Its hard to face the reality of the prepaid meter billing sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: My Prepaid Meter Vs Prepared Deduction by MilesLamar(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
vickydankal:
My family moved in to a new apartment that has prepaid meter. At first we loved the idea that staff of phcn will not be knocking on our gate or disconnecting the light because one neighbor didn’t pay on time.

The story has changed the past months, before now we could use 3k for a month but not any more.

We have close to 10 hours daily. Freezer, Ac, washing machine etc are Mostly used with Gen set.

All our bulbs are energy, Smart Tv, home theater I don’t know the watts, 2 ceiling fans and 1 ox fan are the major things we use nepa for outside charging of phones .

But no matter what we off, even if it is only one bulb that is on the prepaid meter will still be reading 387. Something, and I also noticed that light or no light the units will be reducing.

I hope this is not too late.. how fast is the meter reading??
Re: My Prepaid Meter Vs Prepared Deduction by MilesLamar(m): 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
vickydankal:

I hope this is not too late, but how fast is it reading?
Re: My Prepaid Meter Vs Prepared Deduction by jfking2005(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
vickydankal:

But no matter what we off, even if it is only one bulb that is on the prepaid meter will still be reading 387.

Pls what do you mean by that statement?
Re: My Prepaid Meter Vs Prepared Deduction by LaboPolitics: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
The message is not even clear, yet some talkatives already assume they understand the message.
Re: My Prepaid Meter Vs Prepared Deduction by helinues: 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
N3,000 monthly electricity for Freezer, Ac, washing machine etc.

Wouldn't you pay for more on the same service if you were to be living in abroad
Re: My Prepaid Meter Vs Prepared Deduction by Enugupikin: 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
helinues:

Wouldn't you pay for more on the same service if you were to be living in abroad
Have you paid your own.. Why not attend to her question rather all u look for is fault whereas afonjaaa like u don't even have anywhere he lives

Back to the issue.. Op check very well if someone didn't tap your light, is very possible it was tapped

2 Likes

Re: My Prepaid Meter Vs Prepared Deduction by adekolaelect(m): 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Enugupikin:

Have you paid your own.. Why not attend to her question rather all u look for is fault whereas afonjaaa like u don't even have anywhere he lives

Back to the issue.. Op check very well if someone didn't tap your light, is very possible it was tapped
see this mumu still bring aggressive and Ethnicity theories enter this simple question thread .your village winches are on top your mater .You need urgent deliverance. Can you now explain to us how unit on the meter can be reduced when there is no power supply light?

1 Like

Re: My Prepaid Meter Vs Prepared Deduction by vickydankal(f): 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
MilesLamar:

I hope this is not too late.. how fast is the meter reading??

It had been corrected.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Prepaid Meter Vs Prepared Deduction by obonujoker(m): 11:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
helinues:

You must justify everything to show that buhsri is right abi??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

43% Of World’s Poor People Live In Nigeria, Two Others – World Bank / Presidency Should Be Ceded To The South-east To Heal Civil War Wound- Olarewanju / It Appears Four Persons Are Making Decisions For Buhari – Unongo, Ex-northern El

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.