Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. (38310 Views)

Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) / Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer / Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by tophumble(m): 6:27pm On May 03, 2020
Lovely

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by lordswill03: 6:28pm On May 03, 2020
I hear
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by mrvitalis(m): 6:28pm On May 03, 2020
This is what we igbos need in every local government ...we need to build our work force with skills n entrepreneral ideas with easy access to funds

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Kingpele(m): 6:28pm On May 03, 2020
cool gym
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Bevmo: 6:28pm On May 03, 2020
Goahead:
Hurry...Ebonyi State Vocational College @ Block 8 Centenary City Abakaliki is fully set to build YOU UP.

Take Advantage of this College Now...Ndi Ebonyi.

Don't Be Idle...Don't Be Lazy...Get a Skill Now, Build YOURSELF and Develop THE STATE!!!

Special Thanks To AKUBARAOHA WORLDWIDE!!!

Photo Speaks
Omg! Come check on one built in Kwara state and millions was accounted for it. Wish I can change my state of origin legally.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by mechanics(m): 6:29pm On May 03, 2020
They should have upgrade the seats and construct something better, I hope they make good use of the facilities, nice one

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:30pm On May 03, 2020
This is what is needed in the North not Universities but they won’t accept it. Some of the best Honda mechanic are northerners ... the same with trucks like Mack , DaF

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by michkenokey(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2020
This is commendable. Kudos to Ebonyians

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Blackfire(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2020
Is that all ...

This SE people sef with there chest beating
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Okwyjesus(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2020
[quote. author=nony43 post=89137419]Umahi is the best performing Governor in the SE[/quote]

You can say it a million times

l keep asking myself which money is Ebonyi receiving that Abia is not receiving.

Mind you Ebonyi don't recieve any 13% derivation as Oil producing state but Abia do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by biafrasun: 6:31pm On May 03, 2020
murphyibiam15:

Yes oo..Chineke gozie Umahi... Umahi joókwa
taa who teach you that mother tongue, are you a brother?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Zchi1052(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2020
Mrfeel:
Ebonyi amaka
U can say that again

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Kimply: 6:32pm On May 03, 2020
Damn good structure for a vocational center.
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by afecgivers: 6:34pm On May 03, 2020
Goahead:
Looks moderate

Wao! That is wonderful.
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by ForeThinker: 6:34pm On May 03, 2020
Benevento:
See what we are celebrating in the 21st century.

Shame.

BatdGuyii grin

Last last some state no c .. get

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Erys(m): 6:36pm On May 03, 2020
Fantabulous

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by sonnie10: 6:37pm On May 03, 2020
But they would prefer to hawk hankychief and shaving sticks at motor park and traffics.
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by tolugar: 6:37pm On May 03, 2020
Any abakiliki guy or babe seen

hawking in the street and blaming the

government should be stoned back

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:39pm On May 03, 2020
Goahead:
Hurry...Ebonyi State Vocational College @ Block 8 Centenary City Abakaliki is fully set to build YOU UP.

Don't Be Idle...Don't Be Lazy...Get a Skill Now, Build YOURSELF and Develop THE STATE!!!

Photo Speaks

How is the training like..
How long will it last & and how much is the tuition fee?
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Benevento(m): 6:39pm On May 03, 2020
ForeThinker:

BatdGuyii grin

Last last some state no c .. get

My state has one, built by Thief Abdulfatah Ahmed, all these projects are avenue to siphon public funds.

Building this is not a problem but it's ain't worth celebration.

This is mediocre.
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 03, 2020
Goahead:
Gym and sleeping area

Why is it that I can't find any barbells in that gym? I hope that's not all in the picture.

A gym without barbells isn't complete. They are my favourite gym equipment any time any day.

Thoughtful of whoever drew up the plans to have included a gym though. All the stupid schools that I attended had scanty gyms.

Very annoying. sad
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by LZAA: 6:44pm On May 03, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
Wow...I'm really surprised to be honest...if Ebonyi can turn things around within a short period of a good leader like Umahi then Biafra can be so great within few years of independence

Ebonyi typifies how rapid Biafra is gonna develop

Bambambiglo and helinues are coming for you
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku bastardmod sarrki
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by 247viral: 6:44pm On May 03, 2020
Just in: CBN, Bankers Committee Stop Banks From Sacking Staff ==>> https://www.codedhits.com/just-in-cbn-investors-council-prevent-banks-from-sacking-staff/
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 03, 2020
murphyibiam15:
Yes oo..Chineke gozie Umahi... Umahi joókwa
Jookwa meaning?
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by hakeem4(m): 6:47pm On May 03, 2020
it is beautiful and neat. A job well done
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Salisu19(m): 6:50pm On May 03, 2020
Yorubas love education and they don't play with it......
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by AdesegunSanni89: 6:51pm On May 03, 2020
I think vocational college should be more of laboratories and workshops/stations, and not just classrooms as I'm seeing here. Anyways kudos to the Eboyin State Government. We need more of such vocational centres and not okadas
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by bigcee(m): 6:52pm On May 03, 2020
Benevento:

My state has one, built by Thief Abdulfatah Ahmed, all these projects are avenue to siphon public funds.

Building this is not a problem but it's ain't worth celebration.

This is mediocre.
Abeg make we hear word...

Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Bluffly: 6:52pm On May 03, 2020
Local classroom. Where are the tools to deploy the vocational skill. Just building and no content
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by 9jaRealist: 6:53pm On May 03, 2020
I guess they have to start somewhere...
But how can you train artisans when you cannot even make straight chairs/desks?! sad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11467232_fbimg1588507083129_jpeg2e2e3ef0d2a31dee3ce4334ee0e9ede5
>
Re: Pictures Of Ebonyi State Vocational College. by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 03, 2020
Goahead:

Photo Speaks

Fantastic. We need more of this all over Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Nigerian Companies Choose Who To Fire When They Downsize / Mathematics/stastistics Vs Mechanical Engineering / Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.