Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,258 members, 7,780,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:35 PM

Why I Cursed Buhari For Loss Of My Family And 15 Cows –70-year Old Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Cursed Buhari For Loss Of My Family And 15 Cows –70-year Old Speaks (335 Views)

Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion / 70-Year-Old Man Who Insulted President Buhari Jailed For 18 Months / 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Cursed Buhari For Loss Of My Family And 15 Cows –70-year Old Speaks by JKisOK(m): 1:58pm On May 03, 2020
A 70-year-old man, Lawal Izala, arrested for allegedly insulting President Muhammadu Buhari, has said that he spoke out of anger when he visited his village and found out that bandits had killed his family members and rustled 15 of his cows.

The police had on Thursday paraded Izala and two others for insulting President Buhari and Governor Aminu Masari of Katsina State in a viral video.

He said, “I was coming back from my village where my 15 cattle were rustled and my family members killed. I was passing by when I was asked about how life was going on for me.

“Then I said, our leaders, Buhari and Masari have failed us. I then threw insults out of anger from my agony. I did not even know I was being recorded on video.

“I was just saying my mind with all honesty. It was after the video went viral that I was arrested by the police. I was accused of committing a crime under Penal Code.”

SaharaReporters gathered that many communities in Katsina State have been sacked by gunmen, who killed wantonly and roamed around with audacity in the last two weeks.

Meanwhile, the trio have remained in police custody without an option of bail.

Re: Why I Cursed Buhari For Loss Of My Family And 15 Cows –70-year Old Speaks by STARGREEN(m): 2:01pm On May 03, 2020
Seriously
Re: Why I Cursed Buhari For Loss Of My Family And 15 Cows –70-year Old Speaks by Irijosa777(m): 2:04pm On May 03, 2020
keep off!
This is a family affair?
make them carry their cross
I still remember when they were drinking dirty water in celebration of Buhari victory...they never knew they were celebrating calamity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Cursed Buhari For Loss Of My Family And 15 Cows –70-year Old Speaks by Mysticwebb: 2:04pm On May 03, 2020
If you participated in rigging him in, you must go to jail for insulting him. How dare you plant maize and stylishly want to reap Apple.
Your suffering just began, I don't pretend to like or pity zombies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Cursed Buhari For Loss Of My Family And 15 Cows –70-year Old Speaks by Irijosa777(m): 2:04pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Why I Cursed Buhari For Loss Of My Family And 15 Cows –70-year Old Speaks by Baawaa(m): 2:10pm On May 03, 2020
This is not who curse Buhari shall be cursed,but who curse Buhari shall go to prison grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

More Shocking Shocker Reveals About Buhari's Chief Of Staff: Hear For Yourself / Buba Galadima Defends Abacha, Says He Saved The Money For Nigeria / Odigie-Oyegun: APC Should Return Obaseki, Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.