Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,386 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? (113167 Views)

She Doesn't Call But Flashes You Anytime She Wants To Talk & You Call? / Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? / Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by AreaFada2: 6:51am On May 07, 2020
julieeni:
yes, I gave him a son, he got a place and moved in with another woman while I was with his parents. Didn't know about it until when he was posted to Abuja and we had to join him, that was when I knew he still got a house there in Abuja and moved in with same lady, while I was hustling for money to give to him to rent at least a room for us... everything came out in the open anyway and I had to come back to my parents. He got married to the lady few months after I left and she put to birth around Nov. My worse mistake
Eiya. Were you aware of the two previous women who gave him a kid each and the circumstances of their break up with him? I know when in love you believe anything a guy or girl tells you. That's human nature.

You know what, men like him flex most at the end. Each woman will train own kid and when they are now big, he will come to be forming daddy.

I knew of men who had women and kids all over place growing up. These men have like 20 kids today. All well educated by their mothers. Those of them alive now flex more than the one woman and three kids men.

Not encouraging the irresponsible act but 9ja is a funny place. It rewards irresponsibility.

In your case look after your child and a guy who's worth it will come along.

Eschew bitterness. Take it as a hard lesson.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by backbone503(m): 6:55am On May 07, 2020
Happened in SS2. I replied a love letter, but on delivery, it got intercepted by a Corper, who made it land in the Staff room. My mum and her mum were later invited by the VP. You can imagine how messy it got. How I wish I didn't write that letter. For that Corper, well, I wish her well.

10 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by iamclime(m): 6:57am On May 07, 2020
danduchi:
You all don't know what God has done for you all oo.
One time, many years ago, I traveled to calabar to go see this girl. She picked me from the parked and we got to her one bedroom apartment, nice and cozy. I baff, wear singlet and boxer, crossed leg on the table changing TV channels.
2 secs my girl received a call, followed by a knock on the door. It was very obvious he paid for the apartment from the look on his face. My girl just said 'I'm sorry Dan'.
I got dressed, this guy and my girl dropped me off at the park. I reached PH by almost 11pm.
So Me go calabar to just go baff, I can't still believe it.
Now, this right here, is the crown of it all. I'm tired! grin
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by angelfallz(m): 6:58am On May 07, 2020
seanwilliam:
it is everyone.. except you no dey in plenty love with am

I strongly disagree. What many of you even call love, is infatuation. However, you can still love without losing your head.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by excel1960(f): 6:59am On May 07, 2020
lamalama:
trained a girl in the university even sponsored her overseas but she dumped me and married a white man
Hmmmmm...just speeches
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by excel1960(f): 6:59am On May 07, 2020
lamalama:
trained a girl in the university even sponsored her overseas but she dumped me and married a white man
Hmmmmm...just speechless
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by shylo(m): 7:00am On May 07, 2020
penisilin:
Like someone said - it has been flogged very very well but women matter will continue to flog men as long as them still get yansh and bleast cool.

One of my many mumuness.

It was 2000, I was very young (after SSCE) and had a girl crushing on me but for reasons known to only God & devil, I just no send the babe.

But for the mumuness in me, I was seriously pursuing one yeye girl because of her yansh so tey in my bid to win her favor, I took a family cherished flask and made a sumptuous chocolate beverage with bread and sardine (from money I fapped from my sister) for her on a rainy day.
I told her from our balcony that I was coming with the goodies and she beckoned on me to come quickly. Only for me to reach her house, she asked to carry the flask follow her until we reach her boyfriend house angry. She jumped on him and said "Thank you Ola, shebi you have given me the flask" and they shut the door while I was standing there and smiling like Ganduje.
Anger no gree me sleep for 2 days

Your stupidity is like ZeeWorld, extra ordinary everyday

2 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Mvena(f): 7:00am On May 07, 2020
I had this boyfriend then who lost his job, everything became so difficult. I wasn't complaining about it though but with the way he's always thinking, I thought of a way of helping him get back to his feet. I had this old man asking me out then on Facebook , we hardly chat Sha, so I asked him for money one day and he sent it. I gave the money to my boyfriend, even explained how I got it so he wouldn't call me a cheat later on. I continued collecting money from him and giving my boyfriend until one day I got a text from my boyfriend saying "it's over between us" like I thought it was a joke until he called again and said the same thing. I regretted everything I did�
Mumu me

10 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by angelfallz(m): 7:01am On May 07, 2020
emmnprince:
One of my correct guys in 2012 who was a Mikano staff at their Ikeja branch do send 10k monthly, out of his salary of 25k to his girlfriend at Uyo. He never failed a month. He was consistent to the point of even doing top up some times within a month when she tendered her humble request. He always do all he could to please and satisfy her.

A weekend came he took permission at work on the pretense that he's going for a burial ceremony at home. When he got to Uyo, to his greatest surprise, he caught his girlfriend in the act with another guy. And he knows the guy back in university days.

His heart was shattered! He came back to Lagos with pain. And he moved on.

Whenever he remembers today, he do say, back in those when boys no get sense. And we just laughed over it! He is married and blessed with a child.
i strongly discourage Long distance relationships. However, what kind of relationship did your friend have with the girl? Ordinary boyfriend and girlfriend relationship? or relationship with hopes of marriage?
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Humanoid01(m): 7:02am On May 07, 2020
MedicH:

How come you're then a mother? Did your child come by immaculate conception and perhaps is the Messiah I've been waiting for since or should I be expecting another or is it an occupational hazard?
How does being a mother translate to being in love with the father of the child?
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Nobody: 7:02am On May 07, 2020
Stevecreativex:
Me if I remember I use to smile and swear for her with my smile smiley
She's grace, fondly called Gracey, I met this werey when I was serving at Abuja 2014, But with the way we met seems like God wanted us together.

She works where I did my PPA, The first day we met I was working on some files and she was kinda asking her colleague who Steve is when she walked up to my desk, she called my name I looked up and she lost it like I could remember we both lost at each other for like 60 seconds before the lady sitting beside me called her name loud( that one don grab watin dey sup)

To cut the past lost story short.. we started talking we exchange contact and weeks later we started dating... Later she came over to the apartment whey I rented, I could tell her reaction she does not like the place (it single room thou )

Months later our relationship became so close that people started noticing in the office, exactly August they paidsalary and to my surprise, as we were going home together she gave me her August salary asked me to add some few bucks to it I should move out of the one-room apartment am staying saying she doesn't want me sharing toilet and bathroom...

Like I was wow. To be very honest that night I was so happy to the extent I had to cut all my spouse contact off and focus on only her... Like that night I vowed not to cheat on her ever...

So I finished my NYSC in Abuja and luckily my PDTF scholarship application was successful I was preparing to move over to Greece for my masters...

I and Gracey parted ways but we still dating, we call each other text each other... Months later I started sending money to grace for our building project, all the money I sent was around £125,500+ (54,233,804.62 nairas)

During this process, grace sends me pictures of the land she brought and how the construction is going on.....

To round up this painful crab cry only for me to come back home to meet my wife, married with a kid...

I arrested her and all she could say was "she thought I was just joking with her" that she never thought I still love her... Out of 54m, she could only recover 2.5m...

I was hospitalized for two weeks then... I sort I almost died the shock and trauma almost killed me... But thank God later I just have to return to Greece and start all over again... But what she did then is still the reason why am single today...

The truth sef is I insult any Nigerian girls I see in Greece... Nigerian girls in Greece are all lonely so anyone of then that comes across Nigeria guys is always waiting to be loved but I can't stop hating them...

The trauma still lives.. sad embarassed

FAKE STORY!

5 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by mistarsam(m): 7:03am On May 07, 2020
25tolife:
yea ,my guy that one of the motto, say no to cultism.... nobody is a cultist here.
#saynotocultism

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Nobody: 7:04am On May 07, 2020
julieeni:
yes, I gave him a son, he got a place and moved in with another woman while I was with his parents. Didn't know about it until when he was posted to Abuja and we had to join him, that was when I knew he still got a house there in Abuja and moved in with same lady, while I was hustling for money to give to him to rent at least a room for us... everything came out in the open anyway and I had to come back to my parents. He got married to the lady few months after I left and she put to birth around Nov. My worse mistake
that he had 2 kids from 2 different women should have been a red flag for you. The guy has issues and I pity that woman he married

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Humanoid01(m): 7:06am On May 07, 2020
julieeni:
smileyI'm over it now, at least I didn't give in to thoughts of commiting suicide cool I used to hate him and wish him death, but not anymore because I have forgiven him and I wish him well, but he will never see his son again.
That's really great. I was going to ask about the child.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by emmaodet: 7:07am On May 07, 2020
wandetooblack:

Lol I thought the guy had to insert a ridiculous figure to his story just to make it interesting. Believe me NO MAN WOULD LET GO THAT KIND OF MONEY WITHOUT FIGHTING BACK TO THE LAST. .... Look bro, 54 Milly is a big figure to die for and coupled with the fact she chop MY money with her new husband would make any man want to watch them die slowly.. I will make sure I cripple their lives before sending them to kirikiri for a looonnnnggggg excursion! . .. Even with all that I still won't be satisfied..

Hahahahaha
Abi oooo. Unless the guy is into runs like yahoo, cocaine etc i doubt most jobs csn give him such money even if he is a citizen sef

2 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Nobody: 7:07am On May 07, 2020
excel1960:

Hmmmmm...just speechless
Me too
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by MedicH: 7:08am On May 07, 2020
Humanoid01:

How does being a mother translate to never being in love with the father of the child?

Exactly my point. That's why i raised two hypotheses.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Nobody: 7:08am On May 07, 2020
Victorious1000:
I'm a master's holder and I almost got married to an SSCE holder because of love until proper sense knocked me.

What kinda sense.. Tell us full story
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by shylo(m): 7:09am On May 07, 2020
grafixdon:
Though she's my crush then, but I love her so so much.

She was schooling in ado, it was around 2010... I travelled from Lagos to Ado just to see her. Bought provisions (milk, bread, 5alive,soaps,bounvita etc).

I got to her hostel around 2am because there's a heavy traffic. I almost fainted when I met a guy at her place at that time putting on just boxer, she later introduced the guy as her boyfriend. Both of them slept on the bed while she gave me mat to sleep on. I couldn't sleep because I could hear them fvcking.

The following morning, she prepared the bread, milk and bounvita I bought with my money for her boyfriend. Oboy, I don suffer.

Your mumu don do

2 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Nobody: 7:10am On May 07, 2020
Martinez39s:
Don't mind them. They are taking your post personal. Women are not happy when they can't use their children as pawns to get back at their husbands for any perceived wrongdoings. cool

Exactly. U nailed it. Some men are trapped in marriage coz of their kids... Just kids, if not the man wud av left the woman
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by wizod(m): 7:10am On May 07, 2020
ahnie:
I ve never been in love.

I know u're among those girls dat use to say they got disvirgined through rape but ur flirting no be here.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by bongo4real(m): 7:11am On May 07, 2020
ahnie:
I ve never been in love.

How true is this?
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by chocboi78(m): 7:13am On May 07, 2020
Techcrunchng:
I have read this before! Were you the one that posted it or you just copied?
copied na..its a very old twitter story

2 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Nobody: 7:13am On May 07, 2020
roladex:
the devil u know is better dan the angel

I'm telling you.

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by CaptainFM1: 7:15am On May 07, 2020
grafixdon:
Though she's my crush then, but I love her so so much.

She was schooling in ado, it was around 2010... I travelled from Lagos to Ado just to see her. Bought provisions (milk, bread, 5alive,soaps,bounvita etc).

I got to her hostel around 2am because there's a heavy traffic. I almost fainted when I met a guy at her place at that time putting on just boxer, she later introduced the guy as her boyfriend. Both of them slept on the bed while she gave me mat to sleep on. I couldn't sleep because I could hear them fvcking.

The following morning, she prepared the bread, milk and bounvita I bought with my money for her boyfriend. Oboy, I don suffer.

O boy, this is exactly my story ooo. I swear Same thing happened to me life when I went to visit Olamide at Mapoly. I no fit sleep till daybreak. The two of them just dey knack kpa kpa kpa beside me. I wan die. I cry a river ooo but all the water na still inside I keep am. No be small thing. When the day break she come cook yam and egg. When I see my portion compare to wetin she serve the modafucka, I just know say I be her second fiddle. I no fit complete that wkend ooo. I just enter bus back to Lagos for afternoon.

11 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by stormborn28(m): 7:17am On May 07, 2020
Davash222:
Travelled from Lagos to Abuja to visit my 'Nigerian' girlfriend via land. On reaching to Utako park, the uber driver she sent to pick me happens to be her main boyfriend.
It ended in pains.
Dammn niggger..
Isoright
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by bongo4real(m): 7:17am On May 07, 2020
Stevecreativex:
She's grace, fondly called Gracey, I met this werey when I was serving at Abuja 2014, But with the way we met seems like God wanted us together.

She works where I did my PPA, The first day we met I was working on some files and she was kinda asking her colleague who Steve is when she walked up to my desk, she called my name I looked up and she lost it like I could remember we both lost at each other for like 60 seconds before the lady sitting beside me called her name loud( that one don grab watin dey sup)

To cut the past lost story short.. we started talking we exchange contact and weeks later we started dating... Later she came over to the apartment whey I rented, I could tell her reaction she does not like the place (it single room thou )

Months later our relationship became so close that people started noticing in the office, exactly August they paidsalary and to my surprise, as we were going home together she gave me her August salary asked me to add some few bucks to it I should move out of the one-room apartment am staying saying she doesn't want me sharing toilet and bathroom...

Like I was wow. To be very honest that night I was so happy to the extent I had to cut all my spouse contact off and focus on only her... Like that night I vowed not to cheat on her ever...

So I finished my NYSC in Abuja and luckily my PDTF scholarship application was successful I was preparing to move over to Greece for my masters...

I and Gracey parted ways but we still dating, we call each other text each other... Months later I started sending money to grace for our building project, all the money I sent was around £125,500+ (54,233,804.62 nairas)

During this process, grace sends me pictures of the land she brought and how the construction is going on.....

To round up this painful crab cry only for me to come back home to meet my wife, married with a kid...

I arrested her and all she could say was "she thought I was just joking with her" that she never thought I still love her... Out of 54m, she could only recover 2.5m...

I was hospitalized for two weeks then... I sort I almost died the shock and trauma almost killed me... But thank God later I just have to return to Greece and start all over again... But what she did then is still the reason why am single today...

The truth sef is I insult any Nigerian girls I see in Greece... Nigerian girls in Greece are all lonely so anyone of then that comes across Nigeria guys is always waiting to be loved but I can't stop hating them...

So sad for your painful experience bro but you just to let it go.

You need to love again, every woman can't be Grace same way every man not same.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by highness25(m): 7:18am On May 07, 2020
I literally don't regret anything I've done in the past. Once I've made the decision I've made it, weather it turns out good or not, I just move on.
Life is all about moving on

8 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Itzonlyme(f): 7:18am On May 07, 2020
Stevecreativex:

You would have given her Belle before leaving the country. All the same, you need to forget and move up.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by gosmoney(m): 7:18am On May 07, 2020
EmzyT:
I would go to their House and help her with all her House Chores cry

I give her my last dime just for her to be happy angry

How far about the relationship now grin

Was claiming Virgin, and i was happy forming "A guy with a Virgin Babe, na me go break her" cool Little did i know that the girl has pacific Ocean under her leg...

Chaii, I don mumu for this life no be smallcheesy
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy my God ooo... laugh wan kill me for here
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Humanoid01(m): 7:20am On May 07, 2020
MedicH:

Exactly my point. That's why i raised two hypotheses.
You mean the counter-question "How does being a mother translate to never being in love with the father of the child?"

Lol that's kinda tricky, but it doesn't make sense to decide to bear a child for someone because you don't love them. The subject favours the first hypothesis more, but it's not always the case.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (33) (Reply)

Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.