Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? (113110 Views)

She Doesn't Call But Flashes You Anytime She Wants To Talk & You Call? / Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? / Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by g4gerald: 7:21am On May 07, 2020
Stevecreativex:
Me if I remember I use to smile and swear for her with my smile smiley
She's grace, fondly called Gracey, I met this werey when I was serving at Abuja 2014, But with the way we met seems like God wanted us together.

She works where I did my PPA, The first day we met I was working on some files and she was kinda asking her colleague who Steve is when she walked up to my desk, she called my name I looked up and she lost it like I could remember we both lost at each other for like 60 seconds before the lady sitting beside me called her name loud( that one don grab watin dey sup)

To cut the past lost story short.. we started talking we exchange contact and weeks later we started dating... Later she came over to the apartment whey I rented, I could tell her reaction she does not like the place (it single room thou )

Months later our relationship became so close that people started noticing in the office, exactly August they paidsalary and to my surprise, as we were going home together she gave me her August salary asked me to add some few bucks to it I should move out of the one-room apartment am staying saying she doesn't want me sharing toilet and bathroom...

Like I was wow. To be very honest that night I was so happy to the extent I had to cut all my spouse contact off and focus on only her... Like that night I vowed not to cheat on her ever...

So I finished my NYSC in Abuja and luckily my PDTF scholarship application was successful I was preparing to move over to Greece for my masters...

I and Gracey parted ways but we still dating, we call each other text each other... Months later I started sending money to grace for our building project, all the money I sent was around £125,500+ (54,233,804.62 nairas)

During this process, grace sends me pictures of the land she brought and how the construction is going on.....

To round up this painful crab cry only for me to come back home to meet my wife, married with a kid...

I arrested her and all she could say was "she thought I was just joking with her" that she never thought I still love her... Out of 54m, she could only recover 2.5m...

I was hospitalized for two weeks then... I sort I almost died the shock and trauma almost killed me... But thank God later I just have to return to Greece and start all over again... But what she did then is still the reason why am single today...

The truth sef is I insult any Nigerian girls I see in Greece... Nigerian girls in Greece are all lonely so anyone of then that comes across Nigeria guys is always waiting to be loved but I can't stop hating them...

The trauma still lives.. sad embarassed
Why didn't u sue her and recover all the property she acquired with ur money
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Itzonlyme(f): 7:21am On May 07, 2020
raphretle:
Fetched 33 Jerrycan of water for them...
Packed her mums stuff to the market on my head... all in the name of love...
Don't even know where the 4 o'clock eyed girl is now sef...
Truly she been Put me for inside bottle

Lolz
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Alennsar(f): 7:23am On May 07, 2020
Stevecreativex:
She's grace, fondly called Gracey, I met this werey when I was serving at Abuja 2014, But with the way we met seems like God wanted us together.

She works where I did my PPA, The first day we met I was working on some files and she was kinda asking her colleague who Steve is when she walked up to my desk, she called my name I looked up and she lost it like I could remember we both lost at each other for like 60 seconds before the lady sitting beside me called her name loud( that one don grab watin dey sup)

To cut the past lost story short.. we started talking we exchange contact and weeks later we started dating... Later she came over to the apartment whey I rented, I could tell her reaction she does not like the place (it single room thou )

Months later our relationship became so close that people started noticing in the office, exactly August they paidsalary and to my surprise, as we were going home together she gave me her August salary asked me to add some few bucks to it I should move out of the one-room apartment am staying saying she doesn't want me sharing toilet and bathroom...

Like I was wow. To be very honest that night I was so happy to the extent I had to cut all my spouse contact off and focus on only her... Like that night I vowed not to cheat on her ever...

So I finished my NYSC in Abuja and luckily my PDTF scholarship application was successful I was preparing to move over to Greece for my masters...

I and Gracey parted ways but we still dating, we call each other text each other... Months later I started sending money to grace for our building project, all the money I sent was around £125,500+ (54,233,804.62 nairas)

During this process, grace sends me pictures of the land she brought and how the construction is going on.....

To round up this painful crab cry only for me to come back home to meet my wife, married with a kid...

I arrested her and all she could say was "she thought I was just joking with her" that she never thought I still love her... Out of 54m, she could only recover 2.5m...

I was hospitalized for two weeks then... I sort I almost died the shock and trauma almost killed me... But thank God later I just have to return to Greece and start all over again... But what she did then is still the reason why am single today...

The truth sef is I insult any Nigerian girls I see in Greece... Nigerian girls in Greece are all lonely so anyone of then that comes across Nigeria guys is always waiting to be loved but I can't stop hating them...

Aye le oo
This your story really touch me

2 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Ablemax(m): 7:24am On May 07, 2020
Stevecreativex:

Sorry about that bro

But you went too far na

Even sending money to

Siblings is also still atrisk
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Itzonlyme(f): 7:25am On May 07, 2020
julieeni:
yes, I gave him a son, he got a place and moved in with another woman while I was with his parents. Didn't know about it until when he was posted to Abuja and we had to join him, that was when I knew he still got a house there in Abuja and moved in with same lady, while I was hustling for money to give to him to rent at least a room for us... everything came out in the open anyway and I had to come back to my parents. He got married to the lady few months after I left and she put to birth around Nov. My worse mistake

Awww..so sorry dear. Life goes on
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Damicares(f): 7:26am On May 07, 2020
danduchi:
You all don't know what God has done for you all oo.
One time, many years ago, I traveled to calabar to go see this girl. She picked me from the parked and we got to her one bedroom apartment, nice and cozy. I baff, wear singlet and boxer, crossed leg on the table changing TV channels.
2 secs my girl received a call, followed by a knock on the door. It was very obvious he paid for the apartment from the look on his face. My girl just said 'I'm sorry Dan'.
I got dressed, this guy and my girl dropped me off at the park. I reached PH by almost 11pm.
So Me go calabar to just go baff, I can't still believe it.
Lwkmd. Lolzzz
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by julieeni(f): 7:26am On May 07, 2020
steveekeoma:
why do U FORGIVE HIM? If u can't allow him to set his eye on his son
He will when he starts taking responsibility, or do you expect me to send him down to Abuja for holidays when he does not even know how he feeds? Does he even ask after him? I'm not a stupid or selfish mother, my son deserves all the love and care from both parents so don't expect me to give him up without any form of responsibility.

4 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by KayCee92(m): 7:28am On May 07, 2020
grafixdon:
Though she's my crush then, but I love her so so much.

She was schooling in ado, it was around 2010... I travelled from Lagos to Ado just to see her. Bought provisions (milk, bread, 5alive,soaps,bounvita etc).

I got to her hostel around 2am because there's a heavy traffic. I almost fainted when I met a guy at her place at that time putting on just boxer, she later introduced the guy as her boyfriend. Both of them slept on the bed while she gave me mat to sleep on. I couldn't sleep because I
could hear them fvcking.

The following morning, she prepared the bread, milk and bounvita I bought with my money for her boyfriend. Oboy, I don suffer.

My brother, am not reading again. I just concluded that you suffered the most.lol. This ur story make me fall from bed. Please come collect ur cert already. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by julieeni(f): 7:28am On May 07, 2020
Itzonlyme:

Awww..so sorry dear. Life goes on
Thanks dear
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by johnnyn1(m): 7:29am On May 07, 2020
Me too her through a friend
She was every guy dream girl,

The mumu part
She lives at Ogba , schools at Unilag, goes for sunday lecture.

On the other hand I stays at Agege.
When she’s off for lectures on sunday, I will carry my mumu sef and go wait for her at Unilag gate so we can come home together.

That continues until she came to tell me she can’t continue with the relationship.
Her excuse- she wanted to focus on her studies.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by KayCee92(m): 7:34am On May 07, 2020
Vickygirk:

Na you do yourself. You cheated on your spouse with her and you still expect karma to treat you nicely. No blame Niaja girls, them no do you anything na you lay your bed inside gutter

Lol, I don't understand, seems we read a different story. What is the nexus between this reply you gave and the story the young man shared....Lol grin

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by gosmoney(m): 7:34am On May 07, 2020
grafixdon:
Though she's my crush then, but I love her so so much.

She was schooling in ado, it was around 2010... I travelled from Lagos to Ado just to see her. Bought provisions (milk, bread, 5alive,soaps,bounvita etc).

I got to her hostel around 2am because there's a heavy traffic. I almost fainted when I met a guy at her place at that time putting on just boxer, she later introduced the guy as her boyfriend. Both of them slept on the bed while she gave me mat to sleep on. I couldn't sleep because I could hear them fvcking.

The following morning, she prepared the bread, milk and bounvita I bought with my money for her boyfriend. Oboy, I don suffer.
person no go kill me with laugh here ooo jesu

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by julieeni(f): 7:35am On May 07, 2020
naxclimpsey:

See this woman, although your story is touching believe me as long as your son father is alive, that boy will surely look for him no matter what. Just let him reach around 20 you go see pepper for not showing him who his father is. Blood is stronger mafo
Do you think I'll ever accept another man to be my father if I discover that my late dad was not my biological dad? Hell no, because there's no emotional connection, no love and care compared to what I had with my late dad. What I'm trying to say is, there's a difference between a father and a dad. A man can be a father but not a dad, he can be a dad and not a father and he can be both. He might look for his father, but that connection might not be there because he has never cared for him

4 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by julieeni(f): 7:38am On May 07, 2020
Trayceey:
that he had 2 kids from 2 different women should have been a red flag for you. The guy has issues and I pity that woman he married
well, I wish he won't do same to her. I pray he finally gets to settle down and avoid wrecking his life. No body deserves to be unhappy. Life goes on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Tumbulum: 7:40am On May 07, 2020
Stevecreativex:

Yo!! It simple just do the calculation yourself, bro...The scholarship doesn't deny your job in Greece. I work PT then in a grocery store and at night I work as a security a day man I make £145 / £150...

So do the calculation yourself.. Thou if you a lazy ass black Africa you might think the stress is too much to work on scholarship...

I know black peeps who earn £260 / £300 daily here in Greece...

So ease your mind...
It about how strong you can hustle under cold..
Peace...
please stop lying. Its either you engaged in illegal activity to make money or the story is a pure lie. No matter how hard you work you cannot make such amount working part time.

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by KayCee92(m): 7:40am On May 07, 2020
exynos:

Lol... make i hear say i no kill people that night

Lol, the guy for beg them to either stop or make him follow do the do...lool.. that story make me laugh eh
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Techcrunchng(m): 7:41am On May 07, 2020
chocboi78:
copied na..its a very old twitter story
shocked I don't know what to believe in this platform again, don't really know the reason why most people kept on recycling irrelevant old posts, please is there any payment for doing that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by wizod(m): 7:43am On May 07, 2020
MedicH:

How come you're then a mother? Did your child come by immaculate conception and perhaps is the Messiah I've been waiting for since or should I be expecting another or is it an occupational hazard?
don't mind d pretending olosho
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by MZrapper(f): 7:44am On May 07, 2020
emotionada:

It's obvious.

It seems she wants to explore her wild nature with that moniker.
A 37-year old man who earns 30k? grin grin
Even you can say shits about people??
Why not vent the energy on your frustrated life?
Maynation come and see this broke aged soul, he probably needs financial rescue.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by julieeni(f): 7:44am On May 07, 2020
MrRichieMoney:

It's well dear, you've got a pretty heart. Be strong for your son but never give up on love �
I'm smiling at this comment. Love is beautiful
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by hawela: 7:45am On May 07, 2020
Stevecreativex:

Oh sorry
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Ikennamurphy: 7:49am On May 07, 2020
danduchi:
You all don't know what God has done for you all oo.
One time, many years ago, I traveled to calabar to go see this girl. She picked me from the parked and we got to her one bedroom apartment, nice and cozy. I baff, wear singlet and boxer, crossed leg on the table changing TV channels.
2 secs my girl received a call, followed by a knock on the door. It was very obvious he paid for the apartment from the look on his face. My girl just said 'I'm sorry Dan'.
I got dressed, this guy and my girl dropped me off at the park. I reached PH by almost 11pm.
So Me go calabar to just go baff, I can't still believe it.
You copied this from Facebook �
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by KayCee92(m): 7:49am On May 07, 2020
misreal:
hahahahahaahah

Lol, wey d other bros wey I give cert, abeg return it, this guy here is the real MVP. �����
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Ikennamurphy: 7:49am On May 07, 2020
Techcrunchng:
I have read this before! Were you the one that posted it or you just copied?
He probably copied..I have read it too

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by vasco01(m): 7:52am On May 07, 2020
MedicH:

How come you're then a mother? Did your child come by immaculate conception and perhaps is the Messiah I've been waiting for since or should I be expecting another or is it an occupational hazard?

Bro na which one she go answer na
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by machiavelli95: 7:55am On May 07, 2020
gaby:

Why are you wasting your time on smallies who can't tell a fable from a real gist...?

The smart ones will know how false the story was when he mentioned Pounds Sterling.

Greek nationals never get job na you wey say you come study wan come dey send Pounds come house?

Thank you bro...someone with insight.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by KingUg(m): 7:58am On May 07, 2020
julieeni:
yes, I gave him a son, he got a place and moved in with another woman while I was with his parents. Didn't know about it until when he was posted to Abuja and we had to join him, that was when I knew he still got a house there in Abuja and moved in with same lady, while I was hustling for money to give to him to rent at least a room for us... everything came out in the open anyway and I had to come back to my parents. He got married to the lady few months after I left and she put to birth around Nov. My worse mistake
so sorry dear you sound like a good woman don't stop being good it's his loss karma would catch up with him pls take care of yourself & your child

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply)

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.