Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? (113175 Views)

She Doesn't Call But Flashes You Anytime She Wants To Talk & You Call? / Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? / Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Aystarz: 8:00am On May 07, 2020
MZrapper:
Sun of a deranged moom. Broke billy goattt.
grin Madness!

2 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Phenmeson(m): 8:02am On May 07, 2020
machiavelli95:

You are loud and uncouth!!! The OP said he transferred over 500,000 euros back home. PTDF scholarship lasts for one year. The per-capita income of Greece hovers between 16,000 Euros to 20,000 Euros.
Now the op was not even a citizen, but was a student qualifying him for only part-time jobs.
Which job will pay up to 500,000 Euros in one year? Even C-suite executives don't earn that much. Then factor in the fact that the OP is a foreign student with no legal working permit or even reasonable experience.

I want OP to tell me the format he ran. Its either he ran PTDF or he ran street or he is just lying!!
Use your head to think and stop being sentimental and rabid about issues like a typical Nigerian

I also think so Bro. The Greek economy from 2010 till date is down. Serving in 9ja 2014 and Migrating late 2014/15. He sent over €125,000 within 4yrs to a lady. Indirectly after his Earning and expenses he made over €200,000. within 4yrs duration. studying and working as a student can't fetch him that amount because most work permit are restricted to 20HRS.PTDF are not even allowed to pay any expenses after the end of your course /graduation. Maybe he is working in the Greek Parliament. But the story is interesting sha
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by mreskimos(m): 8:03am On May 07, 2020
Was at the club with my girlfriend suddenly she went out and didn't come back again only for me to be hearing noises at the entrance... She was arguing with the bouncer.. So the drunk me wants to go and fight.. Getting to the entrance i pushed the bouncer.. Only for me to wake up at the hospital the next day with a text on my phone saying its over between us mumu boy �

9 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Techcrunchng(m): 8:04am On May 07, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

He probably copied..I have read it too
please were his kinds paid for recycling irrelevant posts because it's too much
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by KayCee92(m): 8:04am On May 07, 2020
Stevecreativex:

The building was initially to surprise my family and she was the the only one I trusted then..

For someone to sacrifice a whole month salary on my behalf, Yo if twas you, you might have no other choice than to trust you know...

Well, you didn't do any wrong trusting based on antecedents. People change and this should form part of what one should consider when in a relationship both in the sweet and ugly times...
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Rodeoz(m): 8:08am On May 07, 2020
Really?

ahnie:
I ve never been in love.

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by explosiveskull(m): 8:10am On May 07, 2020
DateMynd44:
ehya sorry dear.
Your profile says calabar, is that where u currently reside?
Let's talk privately via mail
You want to pregnant her again, abeg free the girl jooo.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Kenturkey048(m): 8:10am On May 07, 2020
oluangelkay:
Bought blackberry Q10 and a small Nokia torch for him, he was owing OND school fees as a result he was unable to continue with HND, used my money and cleared all his outstanding debts, amounting to over 100k, boy friend ended up, sleeping with anything on skirt, some he told I was just his Bestie, nothing romantic, some he told I have been asking him out and didn't want to leave him alone, including my GFs, and to me, he denied some of the relationships, and some cut him red handed but stupid me was busy forgiving believing that he will change. When I can't take it any more, I decided to walk away, anytime I remember it, I always asked myself I was really that stupid.
Babe you weren't stupid ,,you are just a very kind lady.....

No regret your actions...you only helped a less privilege who turned out to be an ingrate....

5 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by thymm: 8:15am On May 07, 2020
oglalasioux:

Which son? The one you impregnated yourself?

Let the boy grow. He'll look for his father.

Sorry for your experience, though. But never say that to a male child.

It is not a must to look for any useless father. I know some guys if they manage to see their father, he is a dead man. Even some girls are getting married without the knowledge of who their father is. To hell with any belief that allows men to abandon their children thinking the children must always come back to look for his idiot ass

6 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Lisaint(m): 8:15am On May 07, 2020
All of una wey they argue about the Greece guy and the lady with a kid

Don derail this thread

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Lawsimon(m): 8:17am On May 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lies. You people tend to b dramatic.

You're a woman. You won't comprehend my point.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:17am On May 07, 2020
[quote author=shamsin6300 post=89272470][/quote]As per mother Christmas huh? Abeg o
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by bustykasa(f): 8:19am On May 07, 2020
Stevecreativex:
Me if I remember I use to smile and swear for her with my smile smiley
She's grace, fondly called Gracey, I met this werey when I was serving at Abuja 2014, But with the way we met seems like God wanted us together.

She works where I did my PPA, The first day we met I was working on some files and she was kinda asking her colleague who Steve is when she walked up to my desk, she called my name I looked up and she lost it like I could remember we both lost at each other for like 60 seconds before the lady sitting beside me called her name loud( that one don grab watin dey sup)

To cut the past lost story short.. we started talking we exchange contact and weeks later we started dating... Later she came over to the apartment whey I rented, I could tell her reaction she does not like the place (it single room thou )

Months later our relationship became so close that people started noticing in the office, exactly August they paidsalary and to my surprise, as we were going home together she gave me her August salary asked me to add some few bucks to it I should move out of the one-room apartment am staying saying she doesn't want me sharing toilet and bathroom...

Like I was wow. To be very honest that night I was so happy to the extent I had to cut all my spouse contact off and focus on only her... Like that night I vowed not to cheat on her ever...

So I finished my NYSC in Abuja and luckily my PDTF scholarship application was successful I was preparing to move over to Greece for my masters...

I and Gracey parted ways but we still dating, we call each other text each other... Months later I started sending money to grace for our building project, all the money I sent was around £125,500+ (54,233,804.62 nairas)

During this process, grace sends me pictures of the land she brought and how the construction is going on.....

To round up this painful crab cry only for me to come back home to meet my wife, married with a kid...

I arrested her and all she could say was "she thought I was just joking with her" that she never thought I still love her... Out of 54m, she could only recover 2.5m...

I was hospitalized for two weeks then... I sort I almost died the shock and trauma almost killed me... But thank God later I just have to return to Greece and start all over again... But what she did then is still the reason why am single today...

The truth sef is I insult any Nigerian girls I see in Greece... Nigerian girls in Greece are all lonely so anyone of then that comes across Nigeria guys is always waiting to be loved but I can't stop hating them...

The trauma still lives.. sad embarassed
this touched me cuz I have been in your shoes, I lent some money(400k) to my ex guy that I dated for 8yrs only to see his wedding pictures on Facebook, I nearly died that day. it's been 3 yrs now but I find it so hard to fall in love with any man again.

5 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Nobody: 8:20am On May 07, 2020
julieeni:
yes, I gave him a son, he got a place and moved in with another woman while I was with his parents. Didn't know about it until when he was posted to Abuja and we had to join him, that was when I knew he still got a house there in Abuja and moved in with same lady, while I was hustling for money to give to him to rent at least a room for us... everything came out in the open anyway and I had to come back to my parents. He got married to the lady few months after I left and she put to birth around Nov. My worse mistake
see wickedness
They are still the same people that will come here and bash girls at any given opportunity

I hate Nigerian Men
Swears
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:20am On May 07, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

You did good,its not a bad Thing to Assist a Guy. Its a two way Thing.

I guess he must be handsome

quote author=SweetCunt97 post=89150429]I remember jumping over a fence and twisting my ankle just to see Lover. Lolz. That was my teenage years sha.

I met a broke nairalander who didn't have a penny to his name and I housed and fed him only for him to grow wings and fly immediately things got better. I wasn't in love so e no pain me.

If I had given him the 10k he stylishly asked for, e for pain me but I didn't cos I know he fake.

If I had known, I would have blocked his broke ass from the onset. Not all broke men get sense.
Assisting a Full Grown Man is against my Code which I broke and looky here. Was I there when he was mishandling money? My money can't go to a man who ain't my husband ever again.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Phenmeson(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2020
Stevecreativex:

Ok
How do you hustle in Nigeria Are you the lazy type or hard worker??

No hard working Nigeria will come over to greece that won't be making up to £80/£90 yearly...

Answer this question and answer your self...

It seems all hard workers in Greece will be working 24/7. If people are making €80000 yearly, I don't know y people are still discouraged from going to Greece. Even Nurses in UK hardly make 40k a year
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:21am On May 07, 2020
Westernlove:

You this lady ehn.....Always bursting my brain lol. I would like us to meet someday though.....
My days of meeting nairalanders are over jarey. Hung my boots a while ago
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by NnamdiN: 8:22am On May 07, 2020
Nothing. I only love my hustle embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:22am On May 07, 2020
Martinez39s:
First of all, if your son has a good IQ (which I am sure you would want), he wouldn't take everything you tell him about his father hook, line, and sinker without conducting his own investigation. Even you yourself know how manipulative and deceptive you and your fellow women can be. Just accept the reality that boys will usually seek out their fathers.
Sensible boys go on to create their own Pride. Who their father eep? Unless he's pinning to have a share of his father's properties.

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Aystarz: 8:23am On May 07, 2020
Preshieben:
see wickedness
They are still the same people that will come here and bash girls at any given opportunity

I hate Nigerian Men
Swears

I can tell you that tonnes of heartbroken Nigerian men can say the emboldened of Nigerian women too. It's a dog-eat-dog world.

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Moneywirer: 8:27am On May 07, 2020
Kennydoc:

You went to Greece to do your masters and you were able to send £125k to your girlfriend in Nigeria after a few months/years.

1. Even if you were playing football part time in Greece, you wouldn't earn that amount in such a short duration.

2. How come you sent Pounds instead of Euro? Were you making Pounds in Greece?

3. Who will be stupid enough to commit £125k to a stranger to expend on a project he hasn't seen? Even an ímbecile won't do that. How much was flight ticket from Greece to Nigeria that you couldn't travel down to see what was going on, after sending the first few thousands of Pounds?

In Summary, you are a cheap liar!

Bull's-eye!!!
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Phenmeson(m): 8:28am On May 07, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Oga stop lying

U dey vex for this Oga ooo.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by shekauvsbuhari: 8:31am On May 07, 2020
emmnprince:
One of my correct guys in 2012 who was a Mikano staff at their Ikeja branch do send 10k monthly, out of his salary of 25k to his girlfriend at Uyo. He never failed a month. He was consistent to the point of even doing top up some times within a month when she tendered her humble request. He always do all he could to please and satisfy her.

A weekend came he took permission at work on the pretense that he was going for a burial ceremony at home. When he got to Uyo, to his greatest surprise, he caught his girlfriend in the act with another guy. And he knows the guy back in university days.

His heart was shattered! It knocked liked one of those diesel engine of "fanagone" beyond repair. He came back to Lagos with pain. He tried to gather himself and moved on.

Whenever he remembers today, he do say, "Back in those when boys no get sense." And we just laughed over it! He is married and blessed with a child.
10k out of a salary of 25k ? Somebody can be that consistent in being foolish?

3 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Nobody: 8:34am On May 07, 2020
[quote author=Stevecreativex post=89139739]Me if I remember I use to smile and swear for her with my smile smiley
She's grace, fondly called Gracey, I met this werey when I was serving at Abuja 2014, But with the way we met seems like God wanted us together.

She works where I did my PPA, The first day we met I was working on some files and she was kinda asking her colleague who Steve is when she walked up to my desk, she called my name I looked up and she lost it like I could remember we both lost at each other for like 60 seconds before the lady sitting beside me called her name loud( that one don grab watin dey sup)

To cut the past lost story short.. we started talking we exchange contact and weeks later we started dating... Later she came over to the apartment whey I rented, I could tell her reaction she does not like the place (it single room thou )

Months later our relationship became so close that people started noticing in the office, exactly August they paidsalary and to my surprise, as we were going home together she gave me her August salary asked me to add some few bucks to it I should move out of the one-room apartment am staying saying she doesn't want me sharing toilet and bathroom...

Like I was wow. To be very honest that night I was so happy to the extent I had to cut all my spouse contact off and focus on only her... Like that night I vowed not to cheat on her ever...

So I finished my NYSC in Abuja and luckily my PDTF scholarship application was successful I was preparing to move over to Greece for my masters...

I and Gracey parted ways but we still dating, we call each other text each other... Months later I started sending money to grace for our building project, all the money I sent was around £125,500+ (54,233,804.62 nairas)

During this process, grace sends me pictures of the land she brought and how the construction is going on.....

To round up this painful crab cry only for me to come back home to meet my wife, married with a kid...

I arrested her and all she could say was "she thought I was just joking with her" that she never thought I still love her... Out of 54m, she could only recover 2.5m...

I was hospitalized for two weeks then... I sort I almost died the shock and trauma almost killed me... But thank God later I just have to return to Greece and start all over again... But what she did then is still the reason why am single today...

The truth sef is I insult any Nigerian girls I see in Greece... Nigerian girls in Greece are all lonely so anyone of then that comes across Nigeria guys is always waiting to be loved but I can't stop hating them...

It was quite unfortunate that this happened to you,but it would be expected from Nigerian ladies especially the one that you’re not officially married to nor had kid with before moving abroad,I however would say it’s time you moved on with your life karma will surely catch up with her soon.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by shekauvsbuhari: 8:35am On May 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
My days of meeting nairalanders are over jarey. Hung my boots a while ago
Dem do you strong thing?
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by usedcardealerph(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2020
TheGenius001:
I Used to love a girl so much. I call her almost everyday, but she never called back except for flashing lols, not even once cos she found out how I foolishly loved her. Since 200level to 400 level it continued that way. I asked her out, but she never said yes. Why is she rejecting me? she will tell me we can't date and give no reason. She will be forming Church girl, but still allows me to smooch her almost every evening. But she won't allow us do the real act. She later told me she was a virgin, but I doubt it.

Later on I stopped talking to her and decided to quit cos I felt she wasted my time. That's why today, I can never love(I.e if at all I still have that atom of love) one girl only, I spread it among so many girls. I can't be broken anymore cos my heart is now like a stone and yes this very girl made me have sense but I still hate her till today. She wasted my time for nothing as a student back then.

It’s men like you that chop and go. And when u chop am, come see say na channel to Atlantic ocean you go tuwama. On a second thought, it’s this love movies you guys and ladies have programmed your minds to accept and it makes you think that’s how true love emanates without you thinking. When a guy or lady shows you “green light”, your mumu button don activate when there are too many people living double lives like thespians. When you are real, the real ones will find you.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by johnad3(m): 8:36am On May 07, 2020
Loving girls doesn't make sense at all, its only mugun does, they don't know what they want, so why loving them?

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Pelummy11(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2020
while I was forming loving and loyal boy, it was one yeye corper who was drilling her honey pot free of charge and the most funniest part is that I was so close to this corper. ��

6 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Clinghton: 8:39am On May 07, 2020
I have been in love, but also been in control of my emotions.

Maybe am not a simp,an unconscious ALPHA MALE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply)

Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.