Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:07 PM

What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? (112806 Views)

She Doesn't Call But Flashes You Anytime She Wants To Talk & You Call? / Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? / Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:40am On May 07, 2020
shekauvsbuhari:
Dem do you strong thing?
Had my fun, done my bit. Now na abroad based me wey flow with. Local based mentality no stable at all.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by usedcardealerph(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2020
danduchi:
You all don't know what God has done for you all oo.
One time, many years ago, I traveled to calabar to go see this girl. She picked me from the parked and we got to her one bedroom apartment, nice and cozy. I baff, wear singlet and boxer, crossed leg on the table changing TV channels.
2 secs my girl received a call, followed by a knock on the door. It was very obvious he paid for the apartment from the look on his face. My girl just said 'I'm sorry Dan'.
I got dressed, this guy and my girl dropped me off at the park. I reached PH by almost 11pm.
So Me go calabar to just go baff, I can't still believe it.

This is hilarious � grin

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by johnad3(m): 8:44am On May 07, 2020
hmmmm abi the guy no get money again thats why the depression. none of you ladies know what you want in life

julieeni:
Getting married to a father of two kids from two different women cry, it ended in tears, emotional trauma and depression. I guess I loved the very wrong person sad
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by ubcandid(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2020
kdfinest:

bros why still on this ish, moreover he said £125,500 not £500,000 as u stated.
I stated dollars, wanted to point out the strength of money in their thousands value of the three currencies.
An engineering entry level salary is around €54-60k per year, while other fields hover around €30-33k in the economically robust Germany.
How can a menial worker make such sum? Even in 15 years, he won't see it as a menial worker in europe.
The point is, if $500,000 of direct investment - into the almighty US economy, can get you direct citizenship people spend over 5 years to get, then even $100,000 is no light bar. BE GUIDED!
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Chikpat(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2020
penisilin:
Like someone said - it has been flogged very very well but women matter will continue to flog men as long as them still get yansh and bleast cool.

One of my many mumuness.

It was 2000, I was very young (after SSCE) and had a girl crushing on me but for reasons known to only God & devil, I just no send the babe.

But for the mumuness in me, I was seriously pursuing one yeye girl because of her yansh so tey in my bid to win her favor, I took a family cherished flask and made a sumptuous chocolate beverage with bread and sardine (from money I fapped from my sister) for her on a rainy day.
I told her from our balcony that I was coming with the goodies and she beckoned on me to come quickly. Only for me to reach her house, she asked to carry the flask follow her until we reach her boyfriend house angry. She jumped on him and said "Thank you Ola, shebi you have given me the flask" and they shut the door while I was standing there and smiling like Ganduje.

Anger no gree me sleep for 2 days

This girl no get heart
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Osobi32(m): 8:55am On May 07, 2020
awoo47:
abeg tell us na
someone might be passing tru d same tin..
we're all anonymous here so ntin to hide
honestly I really want to tell my story but the pain and regrets in my heart won't let me..... It's been 2yrs now but still feels like yesterday

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by johnad3(m): 8:55am On May 07, 2020
Can I tell you something? You must ve ignored or not appreciates true love in the past, That's why life is treating you that way. Just look into the past and think critically and be truthful to yourself about it

julieeni:
yes, I gave him a son, he got a place and moved in with another woman while I was with his parents. Didn't know about it until when he was posted to Abuja and we had to join him, that was when I knew he still got a house there in Abuja and moved in with same lady, while I was hustling for money to give to him to rent at least a room for us... everything came out in the open anyway and I had to come back to my parents. He got married to the lady few months after I left and she put to birth around Nov. My worse mistake
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Nobody: 8:56am On May 07, 2020
mistarsam:

CXLVII is a code for:
C: (1)00 MATCHETE
XL(4)0 GUN
VII(7). AXE

I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU AND 25tolife are BLOODY AIYE CULTISTS!

ALL YOUR USELESS CAPPINGS DON CAST.

BETTER USE YOUR 6 (COMMON SENSE)BEFORE (7). Na person wey dey alive dey form hardman
cap less my guy....e never reach that one. gud morning. @mistasam i come in peace.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by BrightColours: 8:57am On May 07, 2020
So I was writing GCE that year, I and twin sis, because her(my ex) birthday is around the corner, I resort to trekking about 20km to & fro the exam center to my house so I could safe up and buy her a present for birthday....

I could still remember the look on twinny face when I paid #1500 for the perfume I bought her(my ex).

Why she gave me that look ?

I literally spent all money on me on that perf, nothing left for transport so we trekked another 20km home.

Twinny I'm so sorry, nothing enjoying than taking care of love ones, it's the best thing to do. Those hoe'sss ain't loyal.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by shekauvsbuhari: 9:01am On May 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Had my fun, done my bit. Now na abroad based me wey flow with. Local based mentality no stable at all.
Dont generalise but rather, choose wisely. 1) Abroad guys dey Nairaland too. 2) many local based guys are far better than many abroad guys. I have friends local and abroad too. So my advice is specify de qualities of de man U want n look out for him local or abroad. Dnt let abroad be ur yardstick bcs many of them na wash.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Honeydenz(f): 9:02am On May 07, 2020
lamalama:
trained a girl in the university even sponsored her overseas but she dumped me and married a white man

MEN WITHOUT WISDOM!

No pity for any man here who had been victimized. Some men don't just apply common sence when in love. Women are like babies. They get fund of their mother who gives them food and cry if she goes out of sight, but after sometimes if the mother is still out of sight, gets fund of another person who's now giving them food. It's all boils down to 'Attention' and who's willing to give it at the moment.

How can you train a girl successfully in the university, then instead of impregnating her or wife her immediately after graduation, you decided to send her overseas while you are in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by explosiveskull(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2020
I don too mumu those days I was yonger but sm wiser now, and it will be very very hard for me to ever fall in love again as am too careful in that aspect and I don't want any lady to suffer what others caused.
There is this pharmacy shop I normally go to buy drugs, am a pentazocine addict and I do buy the packet almost every two days or less when am broke. I came as usual very early before this lockdown was seriously enforced and saw this girl waiting for the keyholder to come, I started telling her how I admired and stared at her whenever I come to their shop and how I see her as a hardworking fellow. She agreed after some time and even took me to their house. I noticed its only their mother thatlis around as she said her dad is dead, I perceived her siblings were somehow hostile to my presence, it may not be cos they hate me though, she is a jehovah witness and it seemed all of them lived in a room meaning that they are poor somehow. She told me that first I need to stop injecting pentazocine which will be hard but I agreed. I really liked her in the beginning so wanted to test some things, I felt I already made some mistake by telling her some things about me and she may have felt am rich cos of that medicine I buy almost everyday.
I told her one morning that Ilwanted to come see her, then I will excort her to her job place cos her shift is in the afternoon, I asked her what I'll get for her which she said anything that pleases me, I left my house but could only get to their pharmacy since no keke was enroute their house, I called her that I can't come again instead that we will see at her job place, she came we talked, I noticed she was a kind of being careful so that others won't understand, I gave her 1.5k that I planned to use and buy what I promised her earlier, she was so wowed, next thing I noticed is that she was persistent to make me know her is bad, I resulted to texting since I couldn't hear her well over the phone. Then one morning I got a romantic message from her, another came in the afternoon that I should come that she is very hungry, I didn't reply that, I never picked her call again till now, she sent me a text message "which kind of man, am I? " I didn't reply. She is still calling but I'll never pick or text her again as am now uninterested in her. Most of my past relationships I was the one that spent cos of love and I know how it made me suffer, now this girl is a jehovah witness which am sure she will never love me but will only want me to waste my time spending and dating myself. Her sibling's hostile countenance was a red flag to me, I may have made an impression that am rich which she may have misunderstood and wants to leech on me, I will stop my addiction on my own terms as I hate to be controlled by a woman.
Am tired. ...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Zeuslord(m): 9:05am On May 07, 2020
julieeni:
I understand this very well, and I know that day will definitely come but what am I supposed to do, I've begged him to at least look after his son, he doesn't care about him probably because he was born different with a very serious jaundice. Thank God my son has beat cerebral palsy and I'm glad that he's doing just fine, very intelligent and smart. I wish to see the look on his face 20yrs from now, I wonder how he'll look at the son he abandoned. Thank you anyway for helping me forgive him even more.
mind you not all men act that way though.
non of my blood will ever be raised outside my watch.
I will be grateful if I can get some information regarding this cerebral palsy.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by yetunsbay(m): 9:12am On May 07, 2020
EmzyT:
I would go to their House and help her with all her House Chores cry

I give her my last dime just for her to be happy angry

How far about the relationship now grin

Was claiming Virgin, and i was happy forming "A guy with a Virgin Babe, na me go break her" cool Little did i know that the girl has pacific Ocean under her leg...

Chaii, I don mumu for this life no be smallcheesy
sorry boss but u still won any way a least u no lose.

There is this lady we both in love, i'm a guy that belief in comforting his bae all rounds (financially) but this lady won't succumb to sex cox of virgin claim.

Assume we broke up now (thou I pray against that) she won ooo boss. Kindly advice how do I get to her promise land peacefully & successfully ?

Rape isn't an option.

I just love her but getting there is germane too
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:12am On May 07, 2020
explosiveskull:

You want to pregnant her again, abeg free the girl jooo.
subtitles by explosiveskull
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Stefenijoan002(f): 9:25am On May 07, 2020
Hmmmm what can I say where do I even start from .love to me is just a transaction nothing more
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by julieeni(f): 9:27am On May 07, 2020
johnad3:
hmmmm abi the guy no get money again thats why the depression. none of you ladies know what you want in life

LoL...I wish
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by ubcandid(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2020
Stefenijoan002:
Hmmmm what can I say where do I even start from .love to me is just a transaction nothing more
your face don talk am. I know say na u dey rugged guyz.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:29am On May 07, 2020
shekauvsbuhari:
Dont generalise but rather, choose wisely. 1) Abroad guys dey Nairaland too. 2) many local based guys are far better than many abroad guys. I have friends local and abroad too. So my advice is specify de qualities of de man U want n look out for him local or abroad. Dnt let abroad be ur yardstick bcs many of them na wash.
Lolzzz, I know bro. I know that very well. Gracias
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by lanibi(f): 9:30am On May 07, 2020
grafixdon:
Though she's my crush then, but I love her so so much.

She was schooling in ado, it was around 2010... I travelled from Lagos to Ado just to see her. Bought provisions (milk, bread, 5alive,soaps,bounvita etc).

I got to her hostel around 2am because there's a heavy traffic. I almost fainted when I met a guy at her place at that time putting on just boxer, she later introduced the guy as her boyfriend. Both of them slept on the bed while she gave me mat to sleep on. I couldn't sleep because I could hear them fvcking.

The following morning, she prepared the bread, milk and bounvita I bought with my money for her boyfriend. Oboy, I don suffer.
Your mumu get levels o
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:32am On May 07, 2020
Phenmeson:

U dey vex for this Oga ooo.

Yes, that's because he's lying
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by julieeni(f): 9:33am On May 07, 2020
johnad3:
Can I tell you something? You must ve ignored or not appreciates true love in the past, That's why life is treating you that way. Just look into the past and think critically and be truthful to yourself about it

I've always appreciated true love because I'm a very emotional person. I don't treat people unkindly, I'm not saying I'm perfect though but the only true love I left was my very first. I left because I thought we were related angry
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by explosiveskull(m): 9:41am On May 07, 2020
DateMynd44:
I'm working in UCTH, reside in Eyo Ita.
kindly reach me out on WhatsApp 09064553219 let's talk.
Thanks
You are looking for who to pregnant again, you really think it will be easy to exploit her cos you may be sensing desperaton in her story? Just becareful and free the girl jooo

5 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Chikpat(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2020
EncourageMe:
Love can really be powerful sometimes and may also get some one blind as well... Did you know love made me to apologized to my ex babe after i still caught her cheating? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Jamesline007(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2020
Did this shit, wasn't so lucky.
Jackossky:
Is there anything you have done because of love which you regret anytime you remember?

Hmmm, I can remember a friend of mine that helped his new girlfriend to write an exam, this my friend (Let me call him A) is a scholar on a good day, this babe begged him to write an exam because she has failed that same exam back to back, she couldn't afford another failure. My guy being the Samaritan he is agreed but with the promise of entering the promise land after all said and done.

We the friends gingered him and some advised against it.

To cut the story short, he was caught and saved by a hair's breadth, the said girl reneged on her promise and threaten to 'finish' my guy if he make any advance towards her.

Come see how she was loyal prior the exam, this made my friend never to try such and anytime he remembers, he always seem like crying. We do taunt him till today and to cap it all, he had to pay his way out with his own money.
cheesy

Share your experience...
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Gerrard59(m): 9:49am On May 07, 2020
In my sophomore, I wanted to purchase a new laptop and phone for a girl I was wooing. Luckily, my lads talked me out of the idea and that she was even dating someone outside the school's campus. Thankfully, I listened and two years later, she invited me to her traditional wedding during our final year. Ever since, I seriously doubt such can come up in my thought process. I have learned to be logical rather than emotional with the opposite sex. Thank God for the friends I have.

6 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by popizaino(m): 9:49am On May 07, 2020
penisilin:
Like someone said - it has been flogged very very well but women matter will continue to flog men as long as them still get yansh and bleast cool.

One of my many mumuness.

It was 2000, I was very young (after SSCE) and had a girl crushing on me but for reasons known to only God & devil, I just no send the babe.

But for the mumuness in me, I was seriously pursuing one yeye girl because of her yansh so tey in my bid to win her favor, I took a family cherished flask and made a sumptuous chocolate beverage with bread and sardine (from money I fapped from my sister) for her on a rainy day.
I told her from our balcony that I was coming with the goodies and she beckoned on me to come quickly. Only for me to reach her house, she asked to carry the flask follow her until we reach her boyfriend house angry. She jumped on him and said "Thank you Ola, shebi you have given me the flask" and they shut the door while I was standing there and smiling like Ganduje.

Anger no gree me sleep for 2 days

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by EncourageMe: 9:55am On May 07, 2020
[quote author=Chikpat post=89278807][/quote] I do not understand the emojis, may be that aspect got you confused or laughing , actually it is a laughable thing, i was blind in love but now i can see, Glory be to God, some times i interpret it as weakness, as in i was not tough enough to deal with her but i also remember i do not like to see her cry or feel bad then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by NIVITEX: 9:58am On May 07, 2020
grin
Davash222:

She is short, abi?
Na so short girls dey do.

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Favour22amaka(f): 9:59am On May 07, 2020
I am, and also a sweet girl.quote author=Dybala11 post=89269704]
Nibo, they are the short female version of lucifer, if you understand what I mean. Hope you're not a shorty o??[/quote]
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by mistarsam(m): 9:59am On May 07, 2020
25tolife:
cap less my guy....e never reach that one. gud morning. @mistasam i come in peace.

Just tell me one single benefit that cultism can give?

Saynotocultism

#saynotocultism
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Harmony92(f): 10:01am On May 07, 2020
I remember giving my 200 level school fees to my ex bf to start up his photography business angry e didn't only cheated on me kiss e told his new gf dat I was his cousin embarassed n d babe started coming close to me thinking I was her bf's cousin sis until God exposed Dem n I made sure e paid me back my money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply)

Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.