Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? (113138 Views)

She Doesn't Call But Flashes You Anytime She Wants To Talk & You Call? / Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? / Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by MrMacinterchi1: 4:30pm On May 07, 2020
penisilin:
Like someone said - it has been flogged very very well but women matter will continue to flog men as long as them still get yansh and bleast cool.

One of my many mumuness.

It was 2000, I was very young (after SSCE) and had a girl crushing on me but for reasons known to only God & devil, I just no send the babe.

But for the mumuness in me, I was seriously pursuing one yeye girl because of her yansh so tey in my bid to win her favor, I took a family cherished flask and made a sumptuous chocolate beverage with bread and sardine (from money I fapped from my sister) for her on a rainy day.
I told her from our balcony that I was coming with the goodies and she beckoned on me to come quickly. Only for me to reach her house, she asked to carry the flask follow her until we reach her boyfriend house angry. She jumped on him and said "Thank you Ola, shebi you have given me the flask" and they shut the door while I was standing there and smiling like Ganduje.

Anger no gree me sleep for 2 days

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol laughing out loud oo
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by MrMacinterchi1: 4:30pm On May 07, 2020
penisilin:
Like someone said - it has been flogged very very well but women matter will continue to flog men as long as them still get yansh and bleast cool.

One of my many mumuness.

It was 2000, I was very young (after SSCE) and had a girl crushing on me but for reasons known to only God & devil, I just no send the babe.

But for the mumuness in me, I was seriously pursuing one yeye girl because of her yansh so tey in my bid to win her favor, I took a family cherished flask and made a sumptuous chocolate beverage with bread and sardine (from money I fapped from my sister) for her on a rainy day.
I told her from our balcony that I was coming with the goodies and she beckoned on me to come quickly. Only for me to reach her house, she asked to carry the flask follow her until we reach her boyfriend house angry. She jumped on him and said "Thank you Ola, shebi you have given me the flask" and they shut the door while I was standing there and smiling like Ganduje.

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 07, 2020
Mine is about a girl I had a crush on after secondary school.

We became friends and she asked me to come visit. I then rented a bicycle for two hours.

As I entered the compound whose gate was gently open, a giant dog came out from the back of the building, my neck dislocated immediately, in fact, I could not stay for more than 5 minutes because of the pain.

The worst was yet to happen.

As a result of the pain, I decided to take a short cut to my house and got lost. By the time I asked someone of where I was, the response made me cry.

I got home after riding my bicycle for six hours and paid for extra five hours for the bicycle.

Fourteen years after, still waiting for when the girl will call to ask about the neck.

12 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Chikpat(m): 4:39pm On May 07, 2020
klap4gbens:
Mine is about a girl I had a crush on after secondary school.

We became friends and she asked me to come visit. I then rented a bicycle for two hours.

As I entered the compound whose gate was gently open, a giant dog came out from the back of the building, my neck dislocated immediately, in fact, I could not stay for more than 5 minutes because of the pain.

The worst was yet to happen.

As a result of the pain, I decided to take a short cut to my house and got lost. By the time I asked someone of where I was, the response made me cry.

I got home after riding my bicycle for six hours and paid for extra five hours for the bicycle.

Fourteen years after, still waiting for when the girl will call to ask about the neck.

How many years more before Jesus comes again?

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by francaofzion: 4:42pm On May 07, 2020
Stevecreativex:
Me if I remember I use to smile and swear for her with my smile smiley
She's grace, fondly called Gracey, I met this werey when I was serving at Abuja 2014, But with the way we met seems like God wanted us together.

She works where I did my PPA, The first day we met I was working on some files and she was kinda asking her colleague who Steve is when she walked up to my desk, she called my name I looked up and she lost it like I could remember we both lost at each other for like 60 seconds before the lady sitting beside me called her name loud( that one don grab watin dey sup)

To cut the past lost story short.. we started talking we exchange contact and weeks later we started dating... Later she came over to the apartment whey I rented, I could tell her reaction she does not like the place (it single room thou )

Months later our relationship became so close that people started noticing in the office, exactly August they paidsalary and to my surprise, as we were going home together she gave me her August salary asked me to add some few bucks to it I should move out of the one-room apartment am staying saying she doesn't want me sharing toilet and bathroom...

Like I was wow. To be very honest that night I was so happy to the extent I had to cut all my spouse contact off and focus on only her... Like that night I vowed not to cheat on her ever...

So I finished my NYSC in Abuja and luckily my PDTF scholarship application was successful I was preparing to move over to Greece for my masters...

I and Gracey parted ways but we still dating, we call each other text each other... Months later I started sending money to grace for our building project, all the money I sent was around £125,500+ (54,233,804.62 nairas)

During this process, grace sends me pictures of the land she brought and how the construction is going on.....

To round up this painful crab cry only for me to come back home to meet my wife, married with a kid...

I arrested her and all she could say was "she thought I was just joking with her" that she never thought I still love her... Out of 54m, she could only recover 2.5m...

I was hospitalized for two weeks then... I sort I almost died the shock and trauma almost killed me... But thank God later I just have to return to Greece and start all over again... But what she did then is still the reason why am single today...

The truth sef is I insult any Nigerian girls I see in Greece... Nigerian girls in Greece are all lonely so anyone of then that comes across Nigeria guys is always waiting to be loved but I can't stop hating them...

The trauma still lives.. sad embarassed

Sorry about the disappointment, forgive her and move on, hopefully you will find a better woman.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by nobsalis: 4:56pm On May 07, 2020
zed7:

Never mind, it's for the gullible. Most times guys like that tell such tales so the gullible ones start sending him PM to show them the way. That's when he will strike and the fraud starts.

Too much sense no go kii u

2 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Favour22amaka(f): 4:58pm On May 07, 2020
Hahahahaha. Cos I hear that all the time. Continue to jakpa ooo
Dybala11:

You're praising yourself bah, who told you that you're sweet?? My first thought whenever I encounter short girls is to just jakpa, no time. Lol
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by MrMacinterchi1: 4:59pm On May 07, 2020
julieeni:
I knew before we got married but I was in love undecided

Choi! this one hit differently
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Adekaka12345: 5:22pm On May 07, 2020
Wendybrown:

depends. Is 5ft7 short for a lady?

never... That you commented aroused my suspicion... Nice one anyways

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by MrMacinterchi1: 5:24pm On May 07, 2020
danduchi:
You all don't know what God has done for you all oo.
One time, many years ago, I traveled to calabar to go see this girl. She picked me from the parked and we got to her one bedroom apartment, nice and cozy. I baff, wear singlet and boxer, crossed leg on the table changing TV channels.
2 secs my girl received a call, followed by a knock on the door. It was very obvious he paid for the apartment from the look on his face. My girl just said 'I'm sorry Dan'.
I got dressed, this guy and my girl dropped me off at the park. I reached PH by almost 11pm.
So Me go calabar to just go baff, I can't still believe it.

copy copy
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by KayCee92(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2020
afribabe:
na same story o. The guy said he cut contact with his SPOUSE and decided to focus of Graveyard and also promised never to cheat on her because of one month salary.... If it was a lady that left her man for another man because of same reason and this happened to her, her yeye for plenty but everybody is just telling the guy ehyah sorry sorry upandan.... The ex spouse had the last laff o

Did he say spouse or OTHER GALS IN HIS LIFE....
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Mvena(f): 5:46pm On May 07, 2020
Gbelomo:
you're heartless

you're a Thief

imagine you taking advantage of someone and milking him of his cash to fund your boyfriend

if you don't want a man stay away from him and his gifts

reject them even if he throws them freely.

people no longer have dignity
He agreed to help me so shut your mouth up
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by shestrong(f): 6:00pm On May 07, 2020
Dicktion:
How's that any of your bizi
Busy body..
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Nigra(f): 6:21pm On May 07, 2020
Mine was letting him go cheat on me cos I was so scared of losing him,now where my good gf land me?!I stupid that year... angry

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Gbelomo: 6:32pm On May 07, 2020
Mvena:

He agreed to help me so shut your mouth up
you were giving him false hope aunty
responsible women would complain that they gave a dishonest and self-centred man money from their sweat and they'll recieve sympathy not a criminal like you

I know your type

karma was fast on you anyways

any man giving you money is doing so out of hope that he'll gain your affection

so if you're honest it's best for you to avoid him and respect your partner

change your ways

gold-digger

2 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 07, 2020
shestrong:

Busy body..
Abeg comot body make I see front
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Dybala11(m): 7:12pm On May 07, 2020
Favour22amaka:
Hahahahaha. Cos I hear that all the time. Continue to jakpa ooo
Lol, Aunty "Amaka disappoint me" they're deceiving you o. Short girls are devils-reincarnate, take that to the bank.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by afribabe: 7:14pm On May 07, 2020
KayCee92:

Did he say spouse or OTHER GALS IN HIS LIFE....
he said spouse

Like I was wow. To be very honest that night I was so happy to the extent I had to cut all my spouse contact off and focus on only her... Like that night I vowed not to cheat on her ever...

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by alexsoftwork(m): 7:14pm On May 07, 2020
penisilin:

One of my many mumuness.

Your matter won make laugh kill me here ooo. Lolz I just dey visual-imagine the scenario.
Women don show some people.

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by shomutuski(m): 7:16pm On May 07, 2020
dsgdhbb

39 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by alexsoftwork(m): 7:16pm On May 07, 2020
Osek:

54m bro and u let her go like dat... Ahhnn noo na

Maga of life. Investment. If na me ehn!.....
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by alexsoftwork(m): 7:19pm On May 07, 2020
Sirvingeo:
I once narrated this event here but since we are discussing what we did for love and later regretted I will do that again
Reminiscing my university days I fell in love with a particular lady. She was not a regular student and she was seeking admission. Her parents have neglected her to an extent because of her unending trial of seeking admission. Imagine someone that collect less than 5k monthly for her school upkeep . I spent most of my money on her. Her feeding , textbooks and other things . In fact I once used my school fees to fend for her . I almost got extra year because I couldn't meet up with replacing the school fees .
We were having a misunderstanding and the next word that came out of her mouth was " James what have you even done for me".(I didn't use my real name but she called my real name). I felt as if an arrow was shut into my heart the moment i heard that statement . Anyway generally, Nigerian ladies don't appreciate sacrifice . They believe they are entitled to gift and financial sacrifice from their boyfriend. I also had to end the relationship after so much pleading . I really loved her but someone that does not value his partners effort will easily live you for money or any other thing.
Good. Thank for leaving her,even after she beg.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by afribabe: 7:22pm On May 07, 2020
ojuu4u:
I

Try to knw how to read BTW the lines, one cant express himself fully on forum, she lived bf and after marriage in in law house, she don't have well paid job, she said she struggle to get money and send it for husband before everything leaked i didn't see where she said she lived before marriage in in-law house. My bad, if it was there. I only react based on what I saw. I didn't assume anything

And for the issue of responsibility or not I didn't tink I mentioned that, my concern in this scenarios is that she saw red flags yet she forced herself on the man just in case of marriage sake....... If every woman understands marriage and takes firm decisions bf they venture into it, 75% of marriages will be able to withstand storm.

That part wasn't for you. I stated clearly that for those condemning the lady
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by sketcherJ(m): 7:35pm On May 07, 2020
shomutuski thanks for contributing. Love makes us do stuffs that we wouldn't on a natural day. Makes us reduce our prestige sometimes .

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Ayemileto(m): 7:38pm On May 07, 2020
machiavelli95:

You are loud and uncouth!!! The OP said he transferred over 500,000 euros back home. PTDF scholarship lasts for one year. The per-capita income of Greece hovers between 16,000 Euros to 20,000 Euros.
Now the op was not even a citizen, but was a student qualifying him for only part-time jobs.
Which job will pay up to 500,000 Euros in one year? Even C-suite executives don't earn that much. Then factor in the fact that the OP is a foreign student with no legal working permit or even reasonable experience.

I want OP to tell me the format he ran. Its either he ran PTDF or he ran street or he is just lying!!
Use your head to think and stop being sentimental and rabid about issues like a typical Nigerian

That guy said £125,000 not £500,000 as you claim here. cool
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Thane(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2020
Stevecreativex:
Me if I remember I use to smile and swear for her with my smile smiley
She's grace, fondly called Gracey, I met this werey when I was serving at Abuja 2014, But with the way we met seems like God wanted us together.

She works where I did my PPA, The first day we met I was working on some files and she was kinda asking her colleague who Steve is when she walked up to my desk, she called my name I looked up and she lost it like I could remember we both lost at each other for like 60 seconds before the lady sitting beside me called her name loud( that one don grab watin dey sup)

To cut the past lost story short.. we started talking we exchange contact and weeks later we started dating... Later she came over to the apartment where I rented, I could tell her reaction she does not like the place (it single room thou)

Months later our relationship became so close that people started noticing in the office, exactly August they paid salary and to my surprise, as we were going home together she gave me her August salary asked me to add some few bucks to it I should move out of the one-room apartment am staying saying she doesn't want me sharing toilet and bathroom...

So I finished my NYSC in Abuja and luckily my PDTF scholarship application was successful I was preparing to move over to Greece for my masters...

I and Gracey parted ways but we still dating, we call each other text each other... Months later I started sending money to grace for our building project, all the money I sent within 5 years was around €125,500+ (54,233,804.62 naira) reason why I didn't not send to my mum is I wanted to make it a surprise for my her (only child)..

During this process, grace sends me pictures of the land she brought and how the construction is going on.....

To round up this painful crab cry only for me to come back home to meet my wife, married with a kid...

I arrested her and all she could say was "she thought I was just joking with her" that she never thought I still love her... Out of 54m, she could only recover 2.5m...

I was hospitalized for two weeks then... I sort I almost died the shock and trauma almost killed me... But thank God later I just have to return to Greece and start all over again... But what she did then is still the reason why am single today...

The truth sef is I insult any Nigerian girls I see in Greece... Nigerian girls in Greece are all lonely so anyone of then that comes across Nigeria guys is always waiting to be loved but I can't stop hating them...

The trauma still lives.. sad embarassed

Sorry boss. pls how can be successful with the application for the pdtf scholarship? I'm a corper right now
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by emmnprince(m): 8:12pm On May 07, 2020
Mvena:

I think so. Ever since then, I don't give out money to guys anymore even if you ask for airtime I won't give

If our Maker, Jehovah God, is a human being, some of us will not receive "shingbai" from Him because we have offended Him in many ways. But He is who He is.

Because a thoughtless dude took advantage of your warm generosity and exhibited an ungrateful heart doesn't mean you should withhold your kindness from other guys in need. Kindly do away with that mindset. If you are in a position to help or to lift a guy's burden, and you have have the ability, please do. There's joy in doing good, especially when one is able and in a position to extend goodness to others.

A wise man says, "Whenever you possibly can, do not withhold good to those who need it when it is in the power of your hand to do it" (Proverb 3:27).

2 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Faitido(m): 8:19pm On May 07, 2020
danduchi:
You all don't know what God has done for you all oo.
One time, many years ago, I traveled to calabar to go see this girl. She picked me from the parked and we got to her one bedroom apartment, nice and cozy. I baff, wear singlet and boxer, crossed leg on the table changing TV channels.
2 secs my girl received a call, followed by a knock on the door. It was very obvious he paid for the apartment from the look on his face. My girl just said 'I'm sorry Dan'.
I got dressed, this guy and my girl dropped me off at the park. I reached PH by almost 11pm.
So Me go calabar to just go baff, I can't still believe it.

Hahahahahaha...... Oh, Lord. grin

Check out how my Writing Gig can help you

https://www.fiverr.com/amberclooney?up_rollout=true
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Alex96(f): 8:21pm On May 07, 2020
shomutuski:
Good morning Everyone!! So i went through all 14 threads opened on this topic and I've decided to share my own story, I'm sure you can denote real life story from cooked up B.S.
I wasn't in any relationship from my university period, single too stupor enjoying myself spending the money on my siblings and mum. Fast forward to graduation and nysc. I started talking to a girl in my department!! Actually i got attracted to her because she's always quiet and doesn't roll with the crowd plus her circle of friends were solid. Fast forward we were posted to the same state for service**Abuja**
Her name was S, actually that's the first letter of her name. In camp we were inseparable, i genuinely loved her like mad. People listen, love will humble you ooo chaii, we spent most of our evenings together at maami market. Our first kiss was memorable, as we were rounding up in camp she told me she'll be deploying back to S.W on health grounds i was dissapointed well. Me that was in love wanted to continue so i told her let's make it a long distance relationship.

Mind you i was posted to a petroleum organisation which the salary for a corper was okay considering nysc still paid us.

I had a discussion with my father he explained on why i needed to save and bring money home so we can work on my travelling since my brother is in the Kuwait . From dubai, we take a night bus to and just vanish. You know the naija way naa..
Intermission***
I want to pass a message to all and sundry! Please know how to separate yourself from emotions and love oo. E get why.
All the plans went through my ears cus I was in love.

I'll list all my fuckups
1. I left my family house where i wasn't paying rent and got an expensive apartment because babe is coming to Abuja and i also furnished it.
2. I curved all the girls around me, babes were over me like flies but i was suffering from oneitis. Not like this babe is 4/10 sef but love nah mugu.
3. I travelled from abuja almost 15 times to S.W to see babe spending money on shopping, hotels and gifts for her family.
4. I didn't listen to my friends even her friend told me things but like they say love is blind.
5. My service year i didn't give my mum a dime, i cried like mad. Someone i was always sorting steady steady. Only thing i got was an Adidas sneakers and one oud perfume like that. My mother still prayed like mad for me.
6. My babe put me under unnecessary pressure asking for money, bvtch was so entitled ehen. Saying stuffs like shey you're fucking me, me that's always making you squirt for free.
7. Wasted all my savings and even borrowed to maintain my lifestyle with babe, i survived accident too. Well that was my first love, i always go out of my way to take care of people i love. I'm just smart with it now.
8. I'm sure she made sacrifices for me too but I'm counting my own here, dating an entitled woman is wahala oooo.
9. A lady of interest came all the best way from Edo state to stay with me in Abuja. I told her i was in a relationship and i chased her back.
10. My female neighbors wanted a piece of corper but i curved them all...
11. Pussies plenty for both ppa and CDs but i was in lovr. Odeee jati jati
12. Lost my dads respect because i went to Abuja empty handed and came back that way.. Had to prove myself all over again.
Babe came to Abuja oo to celebrate her birthday with me, nah me still flex am.

We're preparing dinner and i had to go get fish for us to make spag while i was gone, she took my phone and listened to the vn her friend sent to me asking why i was in a relationship with her. She was livid buh i calmed her down, i kept wondering why that night, i took her phone and went through her whatsapp that was when i knew i wasted my 2019. She hooked up with one dude like that when she did inec excercise. I pressed her about it she said they didn't have sex but the dude gbola they your hand. Women will embarrass you, Right at that moment all the lessons my father. Friends and red pillers tried to teach me just sinked in, i updated my OS, from there i knew there's nothing like fairy tale love in this world. No one is going to be 100 percent honest with you. I did forgive her yes! She went back to lagos and i started counting my losses, even professional courses i was supposed to do, i didn't. I was foolish that year walahi. I know some of y'all will read this and wonder how a man can be so gullible for love. I saw so many red flag but i did not pay attention. I was dead broke and this babe offered to borrow me 5k, person wey i put for salary.... Smh.
We continued the relationship but i developed serious trust issues and insecurities that still bothered me till today, my only escape is always having it in mind that my partner will be a potential cheater so i don't get surprised when it happens.
My calls and text reduced drastically and she noticed, she picked up the ante and started reciprocating back then she told me i was insecured cus i called and texted too much. She even offered to do video calls and show me nudes. Buh i was mentally exhausted from it all. I moved on so damn quick ehen...
I thank God today that most of the things, i missed out on i can do now for my family and myself. I worked on myself, bought clothes and good shoes something i didn't even do when i had mad cash in abj, I took the professional courses and i have four different certifications. I got a job but this corona is holding me down, i started consultancy business and above all! I find joy in taking my mum and sis out on dinner dates. Most times i cry when i take my sis out but no one understands.
I even had to lie to my dad that i invested in btc that's why i lost my savings. No be lie, that relationship na Crypto.. Lmao.
I took one lesson out of it all, I'm capable of loving without caution so when the right person comes. She'll be the luckiest woman on earth.
I'm still not smart but at certain point my experience always comes in. I can't make such sacrifices again except for my mama and sis.
Leaving a bad relationship would make you not want to waste your time and energy again i tell you....
People will call me mugu but i did all that for love and it lasted just one year.

To all struggling guys out there, Abeg hold on to your mum ooo. That's the only person that loves you unconditionally with all your flaws broke or not, fine or not. She'll hold you down till a real queen comes. Mommy I'll always love you, she's the only person that helped me overcome all my mumuness. I can't forget that babe from edo too. I shut her out. Wura forgive me.
Shey na you be naija sharukhan ni? This one strong pass bollywood ooo. Abeg come hook up with my sister na fine babe
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by decatalyst(m): 8:31pm On May 07, 2020
grafixdon:
Though she's my crush then, but I love her so so much.

She was schooling in ado, it was around 2010... I travelled from Lagos to Ado just to see her. Bought provisions (milk, bread, 5alive,soaps,bounvita etc).

I got to her hostel around 2am because there's a heavy traffic. I almost fainted when I met a guy at her place at that time putting on just boxer, she later introduced the guy as her boyfriend. Both of them slept on the bed while she gave me mat to sleep on. I couldn't sleep because I could hear them fvcking.

The following morning, she prepared the bread, milk and bounvita I bought with my money for her boyfriend. Oboy, I don suffer.

Ah! This one is absolute disrespect to your person! They even fvcked while u sleep on the floor...and refreshed with your milk and bread? Ah! cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions / Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.