Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? (113107 Views)

She Doesn't Call But Flashes You Anytime She Wants To Talk & You Call? / Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? / Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Bestinstinct(m): 7:56pm On May 03, 2020
julieeni:
Naaa, I don't need him around anymore grin don't wanna commit murder lipsrsealed
Time heals all things. Don't be sad please.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:57pm On May 03, 2020
Davash222:
Travelled from Lagos to Abuja to visit my 'Nigerian' girlfriend via land. On reaching to Utako park, the uber driver she sent to pick me happens to be her main boyfriend.
It ended in pains.
Doesn't make sense

7 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by seanwilliam(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2020
Osobi32:
all I can say here to all the single guys, when u are in a relationship and in love pls try to always listen to people around u mostly ur siblings, they see things u don't see coz ur emotions has blinded u.
you are right .. when one is in love especially man. He looses his senses

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by julieeni(f): 7:59pm On May 03, 2020
Bestinstinct:

Time heals all things. Don't be sad please.
I'm not sad, not anymore...it's all in the past. Wish u the best kiss

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 03, 2020
Michelle55:

You know. grin
no i no know cry

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by ubcandid(m): 8:03pm On May 03, 2020
julieeni:
I knew before we got married but I was in love undecided
Ok. I haven't fallen in love before, so, I can't understand that and a woman's psychology in such state.
stay safe anyway.

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by ubcandid(m): 8:11pm On May 03, 2020
julieeni:
No, my worse mistake is getting married to him and losing all I had just because I was in love.
Oopps. Sorry about that. Were you above 30 when you met him or you also had a child?
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Olatara(f): 8:12pm On May 03, 2020
Stevecreativex:
Me if I remember I use to smile and swear for her with my smile smiley
She's grace, fondly called Gracey, I met this werey when I was serving at Abuja 2014, But with the way we met seems like God wanted us together.

She works where I did my PPA, The first day we met I was working on some files and she was kinda asking her colleague who Steve is when she walked up to my desk, she called my name I looked up and she lost it like I could remember we both lost at each other for like 60 seconds before the lady sitting beside me called her name loud( that one don grab watin dey sup)

To cut the past lost story short.. we started talking we exchange contact and weeks later we started dating... Later she came over to the apartment whey I rented, I could tell her reaction she does not like the place (it single room thou )

Months later our relationship became so close that people started noticing in the office, exactly August they paidsalary and to my surprise, as we were going home together she gave me her August salary asked me to add some few bucks to it I should move out of the one-room apartment am staying saying she doesn't want me sharing toilet and bathroom...

Like I was wow. To be very honest that night I was so happy to the extent I had to cut all my spouse contact off and focus on only her... Like that night I vowed not to cheat on her ever...

So I finished my NYSC in Abuja and luckily my PDTF scholarship application was successful I was preparing to move over to Greece for my masters...

I and Gracey parted ways but we still dating, we call each other text each other... Months later I started sending money to grace for our building project, all the money I sent was around £125,500+ (54,233,804.62 nairas)

During this process, grace sends me pictures of the land she brought and how the construction is going on.....

To round up this painful crab cry only for me to come back home to meet my wife, married with a kid...

I arrested her and all she could say was "she thought I was just joking with her" that she never thought I still love her... Out of 54m, she could only recover 2.5m...

I was hospitalized for two weeks then... I sort I almost died the shock and trauma almost killed me... But thank God later I just have to return to Greece and start all over again... But what she did then is still the reason why am single today...

The truth sef is I insult any Nigerian girls I see in Greece... Nigerian girls in Greece are all lonely so anyone of then that comes across Nigeria guys is always waiting to be loved but I can't stop hating them...

The trauma still lives.. sad embarassed
Are you serious?
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by seanwilliam(m): 8:16pm On May 03, 2020
I mumu that year ooo... thanks to pansoph.ist and co

9 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Olatara(f): 8:17pm On May 03, 2020
sad
julieeni:
yes, I gave him a son, he got a place and moved in with another woman while I was with his parents. Didn't know about it until when he was posted to Abuja and we had to join him, that was when I knew he still got a house there in Abuja and moved in with same lady, while I was hustling for money to give to him to rent at least a room for us... everything came out in the open anyway and I had to come back to my parents. He got married to the lady few months after I left and she put to birth around Nov. My worse mistake
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by SonsofIpswich: 8:22pm On May 03, 2020
Sirvingeo:
I once narrated this event here but since we are discussing what we did for love and later regretted I will do that again
Reminiscing my university days I fell in love with a particular lady. She was not a regular student and she was seeking admission. Her parents have neglected her to an extent because of her unending trial of seeking admission. Imagine someone that collect less than 5k monthly for her school upkeep . I spent most of my money on her. Her feeding , textbooks and other things . In fact I once used my school fees to fend for her . I almost got extra year because I couldn't meet up with replacing the school fees .
We were having a misunderstanding and the next word that came out of her mouth was " James what have you even done for me".(I didn't use my real name but she called my real name). I felt as if an arrow was shut into my heart the moment i heard that statement . Anyway generally, Nigerian ladies don't appreciate sacrifice . They believe they are entitled to gift and financial sacrifice from their boyfriend. I also had to end the relationship after so much pleading . I really loved her but someone that does not value his partners effort will easily live you for money or any other thing.
You felt like this right...

2 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by leosahm(m): 8:23pm On May 03, 2020
e sweet to hear eh....
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Michelle55: 8:26pm On May 03, 2020
lefulefu:
no i no know cry
Idi sure?

4 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 03, 2020
SonsofIpswich:

yeah,bro there is a day.a girl said break-up to me,just felt like a dagger had been put through my heart,my stop beating a sec

2 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Azord(m): 8:29pm On May 03, 2020
julieeni:
smileyI'm over it now, at least I didn't give in to thoughts of commiting suicide cool I used to hate him and wish him death, but not anymore because I have forgiven him and I wish him well, but he will never see his son again.

u're a strong African woman... bless up.

5 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by gift2xl: 8:34pm On May 03, 2020
I have always been careful to love any woman, because of what it did to my friends and sister's. The issue I have is any woman I date, wants me to marry her on a serious note. I don't care if she have another guy or am the only one she's dating. My advice to her would be babe try and spend time with other guys am not caging you, she will be like what!!!.

To cut the story short, I do attend those one's that invites me to there wedding's to pay respect. And after there wedding, they keep telling me I can't forgive you completely, you left me to another man. I just say am sorry please be happy with your man and never call me again. I know love Hurt's , so I transferred it to my mum, I mean only my mum.

67 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Davash222(m): 8:35pm On May 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Doesn't make sense
I know.

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 03, 2020
cool
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Gee001: 8:40pm On May 03, 2020
Stevecreativex:
She's grace, fondly called Gracey, I met this werey when I was serving at Abuja 2014, But with the way we met seems like God wanted us together.

She works where I did my PPA, The first day we met I was working on some files and she was kinda asking her colleague who Steve is when she walked up to my desk, she called my name I looked up and she lost it like I could remember we both lost at each other for like 60 seconds before the lady sitting beside me called her name loud( that one don grab watin dey sup)

To cut the past lost story short.. we started talking we exchange contact and weeks later we started dating... Later she came over to the apartment whey I rented, I could tell her reaction she does not like the place (it single room thou )

Months later our relationship became so close that people started noticing in the office, exactly August they paidsalary and to my surprise, as we were going home together she gave me her August salary asked me to add some few bucks to it I should move out of the one-room apartment am staying saying she doesn't want me sharing toilet and bathroom...

Like I was wow. To be very honest that night I was so happy to the extent I had to cut all my spouse contact off and focus on only her... Like that night I vowed not to cheat on her ever...

So I finished my NYSC in Abuja and luckily my PDTF scholarship application was successful I was preparing to move over to Greece for my masters...

I and Gracey parted ways but we still dating, we call each other text each other... Months later I started sending money to grace for our building project, all the money I sent was around £125,500+ (54,233,804.62 nairas)

During this process, grace sends me pictures of the land she brought and how the construction is going on.....

To round up this painful crab cry only for me to come back home to meet my wife, married with a kid...

I arrested her and all she could say was "she thought I was just joking with her" that she never thought I still love her... Out of 54m, she could only recover 2.5m...

I was hospitalized for two weeks then... I sort I almost died the shock and trauma almost killed me... But thank God later I just have to return to Greece and start all over again... But what she did then is still the reason why am single today...

The truth sef is I insult any Nigerian girls I see in Greece... Nigerian girls in Greece are all lonely so anyone of then that comes across Nigeria guys is always waiting to be loved but I can't stop hating them...

Wow. This is really sad. I can imagine the trauma it must have caused and is causing you. shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by leosahm(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2020
ahnie:

Yeah...I'm doing excellently great.

boom! They have started............ When e happen they will fall bk here, n say "it all started at nairaland"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by julieeni(f): 8:46pm On May 03, 2020
ubcandid:
Oopps. Sorry about that. Were you above 30 when you met him or you also had a child?
No I wasn't abov 30, I was just 26yrs and No, I didn't have a child. I didn't comment on this post because I wanted to gain sympathy from anyone but because I wanted everyone out there to never let their hearts to control their head. I finally had the courage to post this and most of my friends don't even know I'm out of marriage. This happened a year ago and I've moved on, I'm now stronger, wiser, I hustle legit and I'm glad things are falling back in place. I didn't lose, he lost tongue

200 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:50pm On May 03, 2020
raphretle:
Fetched 33 Jerrycan of water for them... Packed her mums stuff to the market on my head... all in the name of love... Don't even know where the 4 o'clock eyed girl is now sef... Truly she been Put me for inside bottle
Ewooo gringringrin Lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Michelle55: 8:52pm On May 03, 2020
julieeni:
No I wasn't abov 30, I was just 26yrs and No, I didn't have a child. I didn't comment on this post because I wanted to gain sympathy from anyone but because I wanted everyone out there to never let their hearts to control their head. I finally had the courage to post this and most of my friends don't even know I'm out of marriage. This happened a year ago and I've moved on, I'm now stronger, wiser, I hustle legit and I'm glad things are falling back in place. I didn't lose, he lost tongue
Thats the spirit girl.. You rock

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Russo35(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2020
Was trying to be caring and all,I was arrested (while i was trying to take her to where she was learning some vocational skills), and my dad's car impounded for hours..Thank God he was not around..I had to shell out some coins to get it out that very day, even with the whole scenario she still had the gut to ask me to come take her out for lunch...

61 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Samfloxin(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2020
ahnie:
I ve never been in love.
Lai Mohammad

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:04pm On May 03, 2020
Michelle55:
This is gonna be interesting.. Lemme kukuma siddon for here
Share your own na grin..... Abi you never mumu for love before??

2 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by BennyDGreat: 9:06pm On May 03, 2020
Stevecreativex:

Haba...what could she have used 54m for? Police didn't really help you out....you should have recovered up to at least half of that money if they did their work well.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by SonsofIpswich: 9:06pm On May 03, 2020
julieeni:
well, Earth has no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. I'm alive again
Stay strong sis...

3 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Samfloxin(m): 9:07pm On May 03, 2020
NonsoNathan100:
Served in 2014 Maybe left for Greece in 2015 Came back 2019 (i guess) and she is married with a kid. Made more than 54 million wethin that space of time. Bro invite me to your place of worship please
The guy na Lai Mohammad

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by BennyDGreat: 9:07pm On May 03, 2020
raphretle:
Fetched 33 Jerrycan of water for them...
Packed her mums stuff to the market on my head... all in the name of love...
Don't even know where the 4 o'clock eyed girl is now sef...
Truly she been Put me for inside bottle

Lol hahaha
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 03, 2020
SonsofIpswich:

Lol similar effect . The moment I heard that statement I felt like I was wasting my time. Probably I was in a relationship with myself. I thought of so many things. I could not reason straight and I lost strength even to speak . She later understood the damages she has done and she finally came to apologize but mehn one got to use his brain . Someone that paused your future for you. Assuming I ended up getting the extra year because of that school fees i would not forgive myself.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by kalufelix(m): 9:11pm On May 03, 2020
Who is love? And where does it come from?? Seriously ayam not understanding .. I must be a novice on this one...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.