Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? (113166 Views)

She Doesn't Call But Flashes You Anytime She Wants To Talk & You Call? / Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? / Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by jumpampass(m): 8:31am On May 08, 2020
danduchi:
You all don't know what God has done for you all oo.
One time, many years ago, I traveled to calabar to go see this girl. She picked me from the parked and we got to her one bedroom apartment, nice and cozy. I baff, wear singlet and boxer, crossed leg on the table changing TV channels.
2 secs my girl received a call, followed by a knock on the door. It was very obvious he paid for the apartment from the look on his face. My girl just said 'I'm sorry Dan'.
I got dressed, this guy and my girl dropped me off at the park. I reached PH by almost 11pm.
So Me go calabar to just go baff, I can't still believe it.

grin grin grin grin lolz
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by bustykasa(f): 8:38am On May 08, 2020
darfay:

Hope you collected your money back because that is what is importanta
he promised to pay but I haven't received any penny
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by gozie112(m): 8:43am On May 08, 2020
grafixdon:
Though she's my crush then, but I love her so so much.

She was schooling in ado, it was around 2010... I travelled from Lagos to Ado just to see her. Bought provisions (milk, bread, 5alive,soaps,bounvita etc).

I got to her hostel around 2am because there's a heavy traffic. I almost fainted when I met a guy at her place at that time putting on just boxer, she later introduced the guy as her boyfriend. Both of them slept on the bed while she gave me mat to sleep on. I couldn't sleep because I could hear them fvcking.

The following morning, she prepared the bread, milk and bounvita I bought with my money for her boyfriend. Oboy, I don suffer.
this one loud oo
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by jumpampass(m): 9:08am On May 08, 2020
oladapo123:
[color=#990000][/color]
The only stupid thing I did all in the name of love which I can't stop blaming myself for is putting my relationship on social media and at the same time engaging in a long distance relationship where you are the only one traveling while the other party chose to stay in her father's house. That is stupidity. The relationship got crashed in spite of my commitment and sacrifice.

You are not alone bro...me self don dey for dt kind rubbish before. Eno fit happen again...lailai
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:12am On May 08, 2020
Rawhumper:
You Are in Abuja dear,which Side do u reside?
Can we hit eachother up?

Am an independent guy truly and am not interested in any lady's Money just The Company thats all wink

Interesting
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by FAT17(f): 9:12am On May 08, 2020
that is why I use to prepare 4 d worse 4rm ladies because I can't commit........
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by jumpampass(m): 9:48am On May 08, 2020
sad
djWALE:
Lol my experience..there was this lady..we attended the same secondary school..all through the secondary school,we never talked..it was on the graduation day I realized that my mum and her mum are close friends..so we got closer and after a month plus,we started dating..
A day after we started dating,I travelled to Edo state..and she was in osun state.. this lady flares up at every slightest opportunity and being the lover boy,I begged always.. the worst happened when she flared up over a conversation we had,she stopped talking to me..I had to travel back to osun state the following day,I went directly to her house as I arrived osun.. I didn't meet her at home but she was later been called to call home that she has a visitor..lo and behold she came over and on sighting me,she went back to town immediately..I left after a few minutes and cried my eyes out..I think that was d beginning of having sense for me tho
sad sad So touching. That girl doesn't love you rara
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Honeydenz(f): 10:03am On May 08, 2020
In 2010, i had once been taken to a psychiatric hospital where I spent 3 months after different visits to pastors, native doctors, prophets etc all to no avail, because of a very painful break up resulting from loving too much. One of my uncles had earlier prophesized about it saying I was too young to involve myself in relationship, that i may not be able to handle the outcome should a breakup occur. I didn't listen to him. I was in secondary school then. When it happened I was fucking depressed, I lost my mind!

After recovery, I became a champion and don't give a Bleep about love.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by djWALE(m): 10:38am On May 08, 2020
jumpampass:
sad

sad sad So touching. That girl doesn't love you rara
At all o embarassed
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Kenturkey048(m): 10:40am On May 08, 2020
oluangelkay:
Thanks, its now my past, just that's its affecting my present.
okay...please leave your past behind..

Have a great day....
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Samabu07(m): 12:54pm On May 08, 2020
Stevecreativex:
Me if I remember I use to smile and swear for her with my smile smiley
She's grace, fondly called Gracey, I met this werey when I was serving at Abuja 2014, But with the way we met seems like God wanted us together.

She works where I did my PPA, The first day we met I was working on some files and she was kinda asking her colleague who Steve is when she walked up to my desk, she called my name I looked up and she lost it like I could remember we both lost at each other for like 60 seconds before the lady sitting beside me called her name loud( that one don grab watin dey sup)

To cut the past lost story short.. we started talking we exchange contact and weeks later we started dating... Later she came over to the apartment where I rented, I could tell her reaction she does not like the place (it single room thou)

Months later our relationship became so close that people started noticing in the office, exactly August they paid salary and to my surprise, as we were going home together she gave me her August salary asked me to add some few bucks to it I should move out of the one-room apartment am staying saying she doesn't want me sharing toilet and bathroom...

Like I was wow. To be very honest that night I was so happy to the extent I had to cut all my spouse contact off and focus on only her... Like that night I vowed not to cheat on her ever...

So I finished my NYSC in Abuja and luckily my PDTF scholarship application was successful I was preparing to move over to Greece for my masters...

I and Gracey parted ways but we still dating, we call each other text each other... Months later I started sending money to grace for our building project, all the money I sent within 5 years was around €125,500+ (54,233,804.62 naira) reason why I didn't not send to my mum is I wanted to make it a surprise for my her (only child)..

During this process, grace sends me pictures of the land she brought and how the construction is going on.....

To round up this painful crab cry only for me to come back home to meet my wife, married with a kid...

I arrested her and all she could say was "she thought I was just joking with her" that she never thought I still love her... Out of 54m, she could only recover 2.5m...

I was hospitalized for two weeks then... I sort I almost died the shock and trauma almost killed me... But thank God later I just have to return to Greece and start all over again... But what she did then is still the reason why am single today...

The truth sef is I insult any Nigerian girls I see in Greece... Nigerian girls in Greece are all lonely so anyone of then that comes across Nigeria guys is always waiting to be loved but I can't stop hating them...

The trauma still lives.. sad embarassed
Over 1100 likes.
Your story is touching. If one can handle trust and money issues in a relationship then you are good to go.
Be careful with people when it comes to money. So people are just not it. Trust issues arises when cash is involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Samabu07(m): 1:04pm On May 08, 2020
lamalama:
trained a girl in the university even sponsored her overseas but she dumped me and married a white man
Village people oooo...bros why na?
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by edunwanna: 6:42pm On May 08, 2020
Sholaco:
Love made me to suck toto sad the mouth i use in praying and speaking in tongues cry

Chai...
This is terrible.
Bro u fvck up oooh
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Rawhumper(m): 7:42pm On May 08, 2020
If u Can come around whenever its convenient,
I did be honoured but if You cant i will understand.

Pleased to meet You mi Lady.

quote author=SweetCunt97 post=89313597]Interesting [/quote]
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by MrMacinterchi1: 8:37pm On May 08, 2020
kingsaif:
hmmm
Spent soo much on this girl, i do give her my last dime just to make her happy, i met her when thing were going well in my life, but eversince things turned a lil rough for me, the babe just dey behave like phone wen calibrator no good. Imagine a girl i planned on sponsoring to high institution.

small thing now na argument, the last time i called her she even rejected my call.

Babe wen be my ride and die woooo.
but thank God i don leave her for the relationship alone.

i have forgiven her whole heartedly.
my prayers for her is may God punish her and her new boyfriend
I pray anything she lays her hand on should be a disaster, i pray dey leak her nudes, i pray dey hack her bank account.
i don move on sha

This thing pain u well. Choi!
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by lamalama: 10:41pm On May 08, 2020
KBdownloads:

Your mumuness is of a special breed o
i think she use jazz on me but i have come out stronger sha.i will be very heartless to any woman who comes my way in the future

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by chocboi78(m): 1:15am On May 09, 2020
Techcrunchng:
shocked I don't know what to believe in this platform again, don't really know the reason why most people kept on recycling irrelevant old posts, please is there any payment for doing that?
i dont think so....mayb just for cheap likes
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:34am On May 09, 2020
I was the ideal ONE-WOMAN kind of man finding solace in LDR(Long Distance Relationship), I guess I was the only one in love with her shadow for almost a decade before babe dump my ass and had child for another. Thank God for technology, I wouldn't have smell a rat cause we still talk on a normal level.....
Ramota do me strong thing and am glad it happened, it was easy for me to put myself in order but the temptation still lurk around hoping I go back to my vomit......

.......as they would say an elderly young man need not bother himself with the pitiful term, people called LOVE. Lest my village people start smiling at some of our stories....
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Techcrunchng(m): 3:30am On May 09, 2020
chocboi78:
i dont think so....mayb just for cheap likes
that only? It ain't worth it!
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by quolahpoh: 3:31am On May 09, 2020
kayzeesoft:
check www.illumania.org

The site is empty sir.. please help
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by shomutuski(m): 4:42am On May 09, 2020
Alex96:

Shey na you be naija sharukhan ni? This one strong pass bollywood ooo. Abeg come hook up with my sister na fine babe

If you're looking for that person. He died a long time ago, I'll break your sisters heart.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by MrMacinterchi1: 8:09am On May 09, 2020
shomutuski:
Good morning Everyone!! So i went through all 14 threads opened on this topic and I've decided to share my own story, I'm sure you can denote real life story from cooked up B.S.
I wasn't in any relationship from my university period, single too stupor enjoying myself spending the money on my siblings and mum. Fast forward to graduation and nysc. I started talking to a girl in my department!! Actually i got attracted to her because she's always quiet and doesn't roll with the crowd plus her circle of friends were solid. Fast forward we were posted to the same state for service**Abuja**
Her name was S, actually that's the first letter of her name. In camp we were inseparable, i genuinely loved her like mad. People listen, love will humble you ooo chaii, we spent most of our evenings together at maami market. Our first kiss was memorable, as we were rounding up in camp she told me she'll be deploying back to S.W on health grounds i was dissapointed well. Me that was in love wanted to continue so i told her let's make it a long distance relationship.

Mind you i was posted to a petroleum organisation which the salary for a corper was okay considering nysc still paid us.

I had a discussion with my father he explained on why i needed to save and bring money home so we can work on my travelling since my brother is in the Kuwait . From dubai, we take a night bus to and just vanish. You know the naija way naa..
Intermission***
I want to pass a message to all and sundry! Please know how to separate yourself from emotions and love oo. E get why.
All the plans went through my ears cus I was in love.

I'll list all my fuckups
1. I left my family house where i wasn't paying rent and got an expensive apartment because babe is coming to Abuja and i also furnished it.
2. I curved all the girls around me, babes were over me like flies but i was suffering from oneitis. Not like this babe is 4/10 sef but love nah mugu.
3. I travelled from abuja almost 15 times to S.W to see babe spending money on shopping, hotels and gifts for her family.
4. I didn't listen to my friends even her friend told me things but like they say love is blind.
5. My service year i didn't give my mum a dime, i cried like mad. Someone i was always sorting steady steady. Only thing i got was an Adidas sneakers and one oud perfume like that. My mother still prayed like mad for me.
6. My babe put me under unnecessary pressure asking for money, bvtch was so entitled ehen. Saying stuffs like shey you're fucking me, me that's always making you squirt for free.
7. Wasted all my savings and even borrowed to maintain my lifestyle with babe, i survived accident too. Well that was my first love, i always go out of my way to take care of people i love. I'm just smart with it now.
8. I'm sure she made sacrifices for me too but I'm counting my own here, dating an entitled woman is wahala oooo.
9. A lady of interest came all the best way from Edo state to stay with me in Abuja. I told her i was in a relationship and i chased her back.
10. My female neighbors wanted a piece of corper but i curved them all...
11. Pussies plenty for both ppa and CDs but i was in lovr. Odeee jati jati
12. Lost my dads respect because i went to Abuja empty handed and came back that way.. Had to prove myself all over again.
Babe came to Abuja oo to celebrate her birthday with me, nah me still flex am.

We're preparing dinner and i had to go get fish for us to make spag while i was gone, she took my phone and listened to the vn her friend sent to me asking why i was in a relationship with her. She was livid buh i calmed her down, i kept wondering why that night, i took her phone and went through her whatsapp that was when i knew i wasted my 2019. She hooked up with one dude like that when she did inec excercise. I pressed her about it she said they didn't have sex but the dude gbola they your hand. Women will embarrass you, Right at that moment all the lessons my father. Friends and red pillers tried to teach me just sinked in, i updated my OS, from there i knew there's nothing like fairy tale love in this world. No one is going to be 100 percent honest with you. I did forgive her yes! She went back to lagos and i started counting my losses, even professional courses i was supposed to do, i didn't. I was foolish that year walahi. I know some of y'all will read this and wonder how a man can be so gullible for love. I saw so many red flag but i did not pay attention. I was dead broke and this babe offered to borrow me 5k, person wey i put for salary.... Smh.
We continued the relationship but i developed serious trust issues and insecurities that still bothered me till today, my only escape is always having it in mind that my partner will be a potential cheater so i don't get surprised when it happens.
My calls and text reduced drastically and she noticed, she picked up the ante and started reciprocating back then she told me i was insecured cus i called and texted too much. She even offered to do video calls and show me nudes. Buh i was mentally exhausted from it all. I moved on so damn quick ehen...
I thank God today that most of the things, i missed out on i can do now for my family and myself. I worked on myself, bought clothes and good shoes something i didn't even do when i had mad cash in abj, I took the professional courses and i have four different certifications. I got a job but this corona is holding me down, i started consultancy business and above all! I find joy in taking my mum and sis out on dinner dates. Most times i cry when i take my sis out but no one understands.
I even had to lie to my dad that i invested in btc that's why i lost my savings. No be lie, that relationship na Crypto.. Lmao.
I took one lesson out of it all, I'm capable of loving without caution so when the right person comes. She'll be the luckiest woman on earth.
I'm still not smart but at certain point my experience always comes in. I can't make such sacrifices again except for my mama and sis.
Leaving a bad relationship would make you not want to waste your time and energy again i tell you....
People will call me mugu but i did all that for love and it lasted just one year.

To all struggling guys out there, Abeg hold on to your mum ooo. That's the only person that loves you unconditionally with all your flaws broke or not, fine or not. She'll hold you down till a real queen comes. Mommy I'll always love you, she's the only person that helped me overcome all my mumuness. I can't forget that babe from edo too. I shut her out. Wura forgive me.
m still not smart but at certain point my experience always comes in. I can

this story is strong o
o di egwu o.
it well u didn't lose your head in that relationship. lord have mercy
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by MannieA(f): 9:25am On May 09, 2020
Futurejoy:

He will look for his father doesn’t mean he will love his father

If the man is ready to take care of his child and spend sometime with his child then the woman should let him do so but if he doesn't come looking for his kid at all and doesn't want to be part of the kid's life then I don't see why the child would grow up and start looking for his dad. A man that didn't give a f**k about him when he was a kid? That's just weakness and stupidity.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by MannieA(f): 9:30am On May 09, 2020
RamessesIV:
Dear you have to right to your son,no man that refuses to take care of his child has a right to call himself a father,when the child is 18+ and he decides he wants to meet the father that's his choice,there is a different between been a father and a sperm donor

You're the only man who has said something reasonable about this issue.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Futurejoy(f): 9:48am On May 09, 2020
MannieA:

If the man is ready to take care of his child and spend sometime with his child then the woman should let him do so but if he doesn't come looking for his kid at all and doesn't want to be part of the kid's life then I don't see why the child would grow up and start looking for his dad. A man that didn't give a f**k about him when he was a kid? That's just weakness and stupidity.
Abi o
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by AdmissionGetEas: 10:19am On May 09, 2020
I had a very good time with the babe (Gimbia) when I was serving @ Tafawa Balewa, Bauchi state in 2014, she satisfied with everything, I fell in love gradually till I finished, I can't kept my mind off this babe on when I got back to Lagos and I took the relationship serious.. I obtained jamb form for her and she secured admission to University of Jos, I was paying her school fees and do other things for her financially coz she came from a vulnerable home.. she always made excuses whenever I wanted to visit, so I went to Kafancha on an official assignment and I decided to visit her surprisingly, I called her and she came to pick me up but she took me to a guest house. She was begging me that her wedding is next 3 weeks that I should forgive her of which I still sent money to her 3 days before my visit... #shit I do for love

Meanwhile check my signature for your University admission without jamb

2 Likes

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by emonis88: 11:01am On May 09, 2020
MannieA:

It is not weakness or stupidity, ok can d child change his DNA? He might not acknowledge d man as his father, but when biology comes into play he has no choice. That is y some men r so careless, Cus they know u can change d fact of them being d biological father of the man or lady n U must understand that in Africa that matters. Abi u want turn American, even those recognize d biological parents.
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by MannieA(f): 11:33am On May 09, 2020
emonis88:

It is not weakness or stupidity, ok can d child change his DNA? He might not acknowledge d man as his father, but when biology comes into play he has no choice. That is y some men r so careless, Cus they know u can change d fact of them being d biological father of the man or lady n U must understand that in Africa that matters. Abi u want turn American, even those recognize d biological parents.

You have your own view and I have mine. I stand firm on my opinion that he's stupid and weak to go look for a father who didn't care about him. A man who didn't bother to check up on you as a kid...nah. Not knowing your father wouldn't stop you from becoming great or anything,so please it's not a big deal to me.

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Wendybrown(f): 1:24pm On May 09, 2020
Adekaka12345:

Are you married ?
No I'm not
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by Adekaka12345: 1:25pm On May 09, 2020
Wendybrown:

No I'm not

Cool. Can we chat?
akintobitalabi@gmail.com
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by missvaj2015(f): 3:18pm On May 09, 2020
Stevecreativex:
Me if I remember I use to smile and swear for her with my smile smiley
She's grace, fondly called Gracey, I met this werey when I was serving at Abuja 2014, But with the way we met seems like God wanted us together.

She works where I did my PPA, The first day we met I was working on some files and she was kinda asking her colleague who Steve is when she walked up to my desk, she called my name I looked up and she lost it like I could remember we both lost at each other for like 60 seconds before the lady sitting beside me called her name loud( that one don grab watin dey sup)

To cut the past lost story short.. we started talking we exchange contact and weeks later we started dating... Later she came over to the apartment where I rented, I could tell her reaction she does not like the place (it single room thou)

Months later our relationship became so close that people started noticing in the office, exactly August they paid salary and to my surprise, as we were going home together she gave me her August salary asked me to add some few bucks to it I should move out of the one-room apartment am staying saying she doesn't want me sharing toilet and bathroom...

Like I was wow. To be very honest that night I was so happy to the extent I had to cut all my spouse contact off and focus on only her... Like that night I vowed not to cheat on her ever...

So I finished my NYSC in Abuja and luckily my PDTF scholarship application was successful I was preparing to move over to Greece for my masters...

I and Gracey parted ways but we still dating, we call each other text each other... Months later I started sending money to grace for our building project, all the money I sent within 5 years was around €125,500+ (54,233,804.62 naira) reason why I didn't not send to my mum is I wanted to make it a surprise for my her (only child)..

During this process, grace sends me pictures of the land she brought and how the construction is going on.....

To round up this painful crab cry only for me to come back home to meet my wife, married with a kid...

I arrested her and all she could say was "she thought I was just joking with her" that she never thought I still love her... Out of 54m, she could only recover 2.5m...

I was hospitalized for two weeks then... I sort I almost died the shock and trauma almost killed me... But thank God later I just have to return to Greece and start all over again... But what she did then is still the reason why am single today...

The truth sef is I insult any Nigerian girls I see in Greece... Nigerian girls in Greece are all lonely so anyone of then that comes across Nigeria guys is always waiting to be loved but I can't stop hating them...

The trauma still lives.. sad embarassed

[color=#770077][/color] if this is true? Then I must say 'you have a good heart'
Person like me. I won't talk oh. I would just use you and that children of yours for blood money. Case close
Re: What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? by naxclimpsey(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2020
julieeni:
Do you think I'll ever accept another man to be my father if I discover that my late dad was not my biological dad? Hell no, because there's no emotional connection, no love and care compared to what I had with my late dad. What I'm trying to say is, there's a difference between a father and a dad. A man can be a father but not a dad, he can be a dad and not a father and he can be both. He might look for his father, but that connection might not be there because he has never cared for him
but e will surely look for him shey? I have made my point

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.