Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) (15167 Views)

This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics / Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) by yuswrld20(m): 11:07pm On May 03, 2020
they have been banging themselves without third party.rift come happen they start to invite seventh party.una go explode ni
Re: After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) by 4mat87(m): 11:58pm On May 03, 2020
Hi, I’m Harrison Acha

Firstly, I want to say a big thank you for opening this message.

Next, I want to share 3 things that will change the way you look at your business online:

1. Your Business is a Solution to someone’s Problem

You need to start looking at your business as a solution to people’s desires or Problems.

Maybe you sell fashion items, beauty products, real estate, services and more.

Your business is a solution. Are you wondering how?

Answer this question: Why should people buy from you?

People have desires, People have problems

Your business helps fulfill either.

Once you understand this fulfil, you will know how to effectively communicate the benefits of your products and services to customers online.

2. Your Business needs People

If people are not seeing or hearing from your business on a regular basis, people won’t have a reason to buy from you.

So you need to find a way to get more people to see your business everyday

When more people see it daily, more will buy.

You’re wondering why horrible products and services are selling out there.

It's because they understand the power of repetition.

They understand that when they keep showing up in people’s faces everyday people will KNOW, LIKE & TRUST them.

It's that simple.

So how do you show up in people’s faces everyday?

By advertising online. When you advertise online you can reach more people faster in less time.

Many people don’t know how to advertise online,

Heck, many don’t know that before advertising online, your business needs a form of structure online. This brings me to the next point.

3. Your Business needs more Information, Skills & Structure to Grow

If you don't have the right skills to setup the right structure for your business online, you would be wasting money when you start advertising.

Are you wondering why you get only likes and no sales?

This is exactly why.

You need to keep updating yourself and your team with more useful information & skill that will help your business build the right structures, get more customers and make more sales everyday.

If you don’t know how to properly advertise online and you’re yet to join any of my programs, you can start by clicking this link: https://paystack.com/pay/list

To your Success as always,

Harrison.
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.