Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,966 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday (2852 Views)

Iretiola Doyle Confirms Divorce From Husband, Patrick / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday (Photos) / Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday by ExAngel007(f): 2:33pm On May 03, 2020
Nollywood actress, Iretiola Doyle, turns 53
today, May 3.

The award winning thespian took to her
Instagram page on Sunday morning to
express her gratitude to God. She also shared
some lovely photos from her childhood.

''He has done all things well.
There is sooooo much to be grateful
for.

Oluwa seun!! Ope mi po

#Chapter53

#WrappedInGrace'' she wrote

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/5/theres-so-much-to-be-grateful-for-iretiola-doyle-says-as-she-shares-childhood-photos-to-celebrate-her-53rd-birthday.html

3 Likes

Re: Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday by ExAngel007(f): 2:34pm On May 03, 2020
She looks so beautiful....

3 Likes

Re: Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday by izzou(m): 2:39pm On May 03, 2020
I think I'll have to carefully calculate when to impregnate my wife, so our daughter will be born in May cool

I've been seeing some notable birthdays today

2 Likes

Re: Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday by Igetmyown247: 2:46pm On May 03, 2020
People born in May are really beautiful and with a good heart. Happy Birthday Ireti.

1 Like

Re: Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 03, 2020
No changes at all fine lady
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday by pyyxxaro: 3:12pm On May 03, 2020
Where she de go , naim near pass where she de come from cool

HBD
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 4:31pm On May 03, 2020
Awwwwww
Happy birthday to her
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday by scoundrel(f): 6:07pm On May 03, 2020
Wow. Her face did not change for a day of her life. I am impressed. A lot of people age and their faces go through drastic changes. She is lucky. White women go under the knife to achieve such a feat.

1 Like

Re: Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday by missimelda01(f): 6:18pm On May 03, 2020
The same look and skin colour.. very nice kiss

1 Like

Re: Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 03, 2020
Igetmyown247:
People born in May are really beautiful and with a good heart. Happy Birthday Ireti.
What of October?
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday by NobleAngell(f): 6:36pm On May 03, 2020
Oh my God. She's a queen.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday by NobleAngell(f): 6:36pm On May 03, 2020
Masonkaycares:
What of October?
April borns take the crown.

3 Likes

Re: Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday by grandpoh(m): 7:20pm On May 03, 2020
One of my favorites
Happy birthday!!
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday by Igetmyown247: 7:48pm On May 03, 2020
Masonkaycares:
What of October?

Don’t get me wrong. Everyone is beautiful and all have some ounce of goodness in them. But there’s just something about people born in May especially women, they are physical attractive without even trying. This could be from my experience with the few ones I know and ones I’ve met.

1 Like

Re: Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday by Wizywiz(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2020
Fine woman.....but please can she reconcile with her ex- hubby oga pat
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday by Cuddlebugie(f): 8:46pm On May 03, 2020
She has always been beautiful.
She also looks younger than her age.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 03, 2020
Igetmyown247:

Don’t get me wrong. Everyone is beautiful and all have some ounce of goodness in them. But there’s just something about people born in May especially women, they are physical attractive without even trying. This could be from my experience with the few ones I know and ones I’ve met.
Women in particular. Hmmmm.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
April borns take the crown.
Worst month of every year for me.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday by NobleAngell(f): 9:24pm On May 03, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Worst month of every year for me.
Then u know nothing.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday by abuomaIV(m): 9:28pm On May 03, 2020
Same face same beauty

Re: Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Then u know nothing.
Without Nothing There Won't be Something. Just take your time one day and think about Nothing.

Thank me later
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday by professore(m): 10:50pm On May 03, 2020
Those born in May are classy and cool.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday by Deedeesworldexc(f): 12:04am On May 04, 2020
You don't look your age ma'am � keep winning
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday by YungMillionaire: 1:17am On May 04, 2020
Beautiful Igbo woman tongue
Re: Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday by NobleAngell(f): 7:57am On May 04, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Without Nothing There Won't be Something. Just take your time one day and think about Nothing.

Thank me later
Hahahahaha. Unbelievable!

(1) (Reply)

You / Tolani Baj Nipple Came Out Small For Fresh Air While Partying Yesterday. PHOTOS / Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Shares S£xy Videos, Photos, From Her Dubai Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.