Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano (3312 Views)

Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% / Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) / Covid-19: Highest Daily Death Toll As 919 Die In Italy In 24hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Ukpaka: 2:46pm On May 03, 2020
Trouble in Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano
https://247ureports.com/2020/05/trouble-in-kano-daily-death-toll-exceeds-200-fg-abandons-kano/
-
The situation in Kano State, the commercial hub of northern Nigeria, is dire and threatens to reach breaking point in the not too distant future should corrective measures continue to evade the ancient city. Information available to 247ureports.com indicate the people of the hinterlands have fallen to the deadly grips of the virus, and dying in the 100s daily without access to medical treatment or testing.

About 80 percent of the samples received from communities in the state turned out positive for COVID-19. This is according to Nasiru Gwarzo, head of the presidential COVID-19 task force in Kano.
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Davash222(m): 2:46pm On May 03, 2020
OP, seems your head is paining you. SW was given 1800 bags of expired rice, but Kano alone got 110 trailers of rice and you dare say FG abandons Kano
Kano State is not the first to record Covid-19 death, people are dieing in other states too. All these unnecessary attentions towards Kano is appalling. Every disobedience has its consequences.
I must commend, El rufai for the wall border he built around Kaduna against Katsina and Kano. That's a nice move. Underestimate short people at your detriments.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by SLAP44: 2:47pm On May 03, 2020
It's a pity

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Mrfeel: 2:49pm On May 03, 2020
Waiting for arrewa to shout FAKE NEWS

4 Likes

Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Rich4god(m): 2:49pm On May 03, 2020
Guy... Make Una dey fear God. I dey Kano, how u take gather your info of about 200 death rate.

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by IlovePMB: 2:50pm On May 03, 2020
Some hopeless animals will come here and say it is fake news.
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by helinues: 2:51pm On May 03, 2020
When will you start posting full news @ op?
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by dangermouse(m): 2:51pm On May 03, 2020
They should rather get proactive instead of living in denial concerning covid-19. Ganduje can do better!
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Rich4god(m): 2:51pm On May 03, 2020
Mrfeel:
Waiting for arrewa to shout FAKE NEWS

Guy... No one is doubting the unexplained high death rate in Kano. But saying 200... It's bloated report.
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by ojun50(m): 2:53pm On May 03, 2020
The op is high on Kano vaccine
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Mrfeel: 2:56pm On May 03, 2020
Rich4god:

Guy... No one is doubting the unexplained high death rate in Kano. But saying 200... It's bloated report.

Can you give us the real figures before calling this one bloated report?
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by jlinkd78(m): 2:56pm On May 03, 2020
Following
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by SharonLoveth(f): 2:57pm On May 03, 2020
TREND CLOSE
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Balogunodua(m): 2:57pm On May 03, 2020
shocked 200
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by codedguy1(m): 2:57pm On May 03, 2020
shocked shocked

I just hope after the world has turned a corner and the virus has started receding or feasled out, Nigeria will not be a black spot, just like how Polio has been difficult to eradicate in this same Nigeria.

Godairpus!
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 03, 2020
Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

When you're daft enough to drink ablution water be ready when it starts.
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by sammyj: 2:59pm On May 03, 2020
OP need to go and check his head. Kano was never abandoned by FG. Kano people brought this on themselves when they took to the streets in protest of lockdown and other activities!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Neef2018: 2:59pm On May 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 03, 2020
Lalasticlala.
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Arrewa: 3:07pm On May 03, 2020
Fake news!!

Fake news!!

Fake news!!

Why do you guys derive joy in posting fake News
?? Why all these evil machinations against the north

Why are you people so desperate to see the downfall of the North??

Why concocting Fake news??

What do you intend to gain by posting this??

This is how you guys posted a video of people protesting in jos.... Telling us it' in kano!!

Has the hatred you have for the north gone to this level??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by lagdmark(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2020
Rich4god:
Guy... Make Una dey fear God. I dey Kano, how u take gather your info of about 200 death rate.
He saw the 200 daily deaths in kano in his dreams, it's allowed.
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Mrfeel: 3:11pm On May 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!!

Fake news!!

Fake news!!

Why do you guys derive joy in posting all these evil machinations against the north!

I was waiting to hear you shout fake news

Don't worry maybe by next week, you will create a thread here asking for prayers that you are down with covid19 infection

2 Likes

Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Arrewa: 3:15pm On May 03, 2020
Mrfeel:

I was waiting to hear you shout fake news

Don't worry maybe by next week, you will create a thread here asking for prayers that you are down with covid19 infection
you people are so desperate for that!!

You are so desperate to hear scores of dead people in the north!!

Sorry to disappoint you!

It's never going to happen!!

You'll wait till eternity!!

Kano is going to win this fight!
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Rich4god(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2020
Mrfeel:

Can you give us the real figures before calling this one bloated report?
Why will you just sit from the comfort of ur home and cook up figures just to create panic. Lots of family and friends have been calling me from South asking me how far with the news they are hearing in Kano. To them, it's as if every where in Kano is littered with DB and it's cos of news like this that give them that assertion. No doubt, people are dying in Kano, but not as the media is painting it.

3 Likes

Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Rapmoney(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2020
This is a half baked report. 200 people daily? Abeg look for nursery school shildren tell.

3 Likes

Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Mrfeel: 3:19pm On May 03, 2020
Arrewa:

You are so desperate to hear scores of death people in the north!!

Same way you people are desperate to hear high scores of death or covid19 cases in south east

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Mrfeel: 3:23pm On May 03, 2020
Rich4god:

Why will you just sit from the comfort of ur home and cook up figures just to create panic. Lots of family and friends have been calling me from South asking me how far with the news they are hearing in Kano. To them, it's as if every where in Kano is littered with DB and it's cos of news like this that give them that assertion. No doubt, people are dying in Kano, but not as the media is painting it.

Just because you are in Kano doesn't mean you will know everything that happens in Kano , considering how large Kano is, plus you are on lockdown you don't even go out

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Rich4god(m): 3:28pm On May 03, 2020
Mrfeel:

Just because you are in Kano doesn't mean you will know everything that happens in Kano , considering how large Kano is, plus you are on lockdown you don't even go out

Just listen to yourself. Am in Kano, and deaths is flying around and I won't know. Of what use is our means of communication. Not withstanding that I have friends even in villages.

Then you that is not even in Kano is now telling what is happening in Kano. If there is a means for you to hear it, how come there is no means for me to hear it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by AkunaAtakasi1: 3:33pm On May 03, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
Fake news!!

Fake news!!

Fake news!!

Why do you guys derive joy in posting fake News
?? Why all these evil machinations against the north

Why are you people so desperate to see the downfall of the North??

Why concocting Fake news??

What do you intend to gain by posting this??

This is how you guys posted a video of people protesting in jos.... Telling us it's kano!!

Has the hatred you have for the north gone to this level??
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by AkunaAtakasi1: 3:33pm On May 03, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:

You are so desperate to hear scores of death people in the north!!

Sorry to disappoint you!

It's never going to happen!!

You'll wait till eternity!!

Kano is going to win this fight!

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Mrfeel: 3:33pm On May 03, 2020
Rich4god:

Just listen to yourself. Am in Kano, and deaths is flying around and I won't know. Of what use is our means of communication. Not withstanding that I have friends even in villages.

Then you that is not even in Kano is now telling what is happening in Kano. If there is a means for you to hear it, how come there is no means for me to hear it.

You are not different from someone living outside Kano I might have more connection than you living in kano
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Arrewa: 3:35pm On May 03, 2020
Mrfeel:

You are not different from someone living outside Kano I might have more connection than you living in kano
you need help!!

I say you need help!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Any Cure For Weaklow / Benefits Of BREÀST Sucking - Suck A Brèast Today / What Is Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.