Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad (45098 Views)

Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation / Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital / Tafida Bawo: Emir Of Rano Suspends District Heads, Strips Them Of Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by pharmkolex: 4:37pm On May 03, 2020
smiley

Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by wetmenow: 4:38pm On May 03, 2020
Lie lie government.
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Sunnycliff(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2020
He never saw, he heard. Now he's claiming is only 20 people.

What a big lie that a little child will not even agree with
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Racoon(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2020
sad So Bashir means he is yet to see the video circulating in public? This presidential aides lie incredibly.Given the video circulating in public this is a lie.Stupid man.
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Jay31: 4:38pm On May 03, 2020
Samfloxin:
The north can never tell themselves the truth.

Bros, there is no where in the North where they bury an emir the way it was purported in the viral video...I knew right from time that it was a fake one
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Nuclear99(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2020
Upon say fasting dey, He still dey blow lie

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by mimimile93: 4:38pm On May 03, 2020
[s]
NaijaOlosho:
Lies

Lie lie Govt
Lie lie APC

Oya show us the video and photos from the burial
[/s] First show us the video of dead Nnamdi Cowu
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Kuginzi: 4:39pm On May 03, 2020
A minute pls....

Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by kenic(m): 4:39pm On May 03, 2020
cheesy
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 03, 2020
Samfloxin:
The north can never tell themselves the truth.
I fear that specie of human beings. They're totally different form others
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by StarUp: 4:39pm On May 03, 2020
Fear NOT NORTH...

Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by olisefom: 4:40pm On May 03, 2020
Video evidence don't prevent some people from lies/denial.

We will be alright.
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by BabangidaHamza(m): 4:40pm On May 03, 2020
malcomxjr:
And this guy is fasting
The Burial of the Late Emir of Rano was attended by 20 people which is true because one of my course mate resides there and he told me the funeral prayer and burial took place in the Emir's palace. Allah ya jiqan Mai Martaba Sarkin Rano
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 03, 2020
Without be told you should know that he is lying. Twenty people attended the burial of the emir without prove of it why the supposed one has a video of a crowded people. The government of the liars by the liars and for the liars
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Baawaa(m): 4:43pm On May 03, 2020
They have learn their lesson
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by AK4720(m): 4:44pm On May 03, 2020
Na lie, these people plenty pass twenty (20) oooooo.
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Babythicksme17(f): 4:45pm On May 03, 2020
Lies,they are even more than the so call one million boys.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 03, 2020
BabangidaHamza:
The Burial of the Late Emir of Rano was attended by 20 people which is true because one of my course mate resides there and he told me the funeral prayer and burial took place in the Emir's palace. Allah ya jiqan Mai Martaba Sarkin Rano
send us a video
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by John360comng: 4:45pm On May 03, 2020
Everyone should just be careful though. The deaths have become rampant. We don't need to keep losing more lives.

With the recent compulsory use of essential items that will keep you protected from Covid-19.
We have got you, your loved ones, employees, religious members, etcetera so you don't get arrested by the Police and made to pay hard by the law.

1) Medical Face Shield. You can use this indefinitely. All you just need is to wash it and continually use it.

2) Surgical Nose Masks (50pcs Disposable 3-Layered Breathable Protection mask) Stop using all these Bra cloth masks that doesn't protect you and you put you all at risk.

3) KN95 Face Mask to prevent Covid-19

4) Digital Non-Contact Forehead InfraRed Thermometer. Free 100ml Hand Sanitizer attached to each product purchase through us.

WhatsApp Only: 0808-197-9804 for pickup.

Walkie-Talkies also for Social Distancing available too. Different models and different prices. From the affordable to the expensive.

Other Products also available like the Access Control Doors used at Banks with Digital Thermometer attached, etcetera

Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Paulgold: 4:45pm On May 03, 2020
Hmmmm nawaoooo God pls intervain oooo
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by lomprico(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2020
who cares? undecided
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by SharonLoveth(f): 4:49pm On May 03, 2020
Lie Muhammad Younger Brother
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by doggedfighter(f): 4:52pm On May 03, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Lies,they are even more than the so call one million boys.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by doggedfighter(f): 4:53pm On May 03, 2020
malcomxjr:
send us a video
Gbam
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Joefat: 4:53pm On May 03, 2020
u11ae1013:
Each time I sneeze, I always check the droplets on my palm to see if I will find any green thurnhead virus

Lol grin
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by blowjohn(m): 4:54pm On May 03, 2020
Is he trying to say he was the one that sent out a list of names of people that can attend the burial?

Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Blisplendor12(f): 4:55pm On May 03, 2020
Better
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Texman21: 4:56pm On May 03, 2020
If people choose to see everything as a lie even their world permanently changes so you let them be until they wake up.
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by paix(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2020
u11ae1013:
Each time I sneeze, I always check the droplets on my palm to see if I will find any green thurnhead virus
With your microscopic eyes?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by Sardauna24(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2020
u11ae1013:
So u are wishing ur self to be infected ni?
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by 007inc: 5:03pm On May 03, 2020
BabangidaHamza:
Lies. So exactly 20 people attended, who counted them ? I guess ur so-called friend did. I have people there too, it was attended by over 59,000 People
Re: Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad by paix(m): 5:05pm On May 03, 2020
Where's the picture to buttress your argument?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breast Ironing- What Is This Horrid, Spreading Culture All About? / Other Names For A Fool In Yoruba / Say Good Morning In Your Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.