Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Being Black In Berlin/germany - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Being Black In Berlin/germany (158884 Views)

Nigerian Man Stranded & Acting Unwell In Berlin. Do You Know Him? / Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / Deji Yesufu: Coronavirus, Cancelled Flights In Berlin, Nigerian Saves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (95) (Go Down)

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by heniford2: 8:26am On May 15, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

The way Nigerian government handled this covid19 pandemic has shown that there is really no hope for the country any time soon.

The best thing now is to leave the country for good and for life. Many people in the country wants to leave, it's just the money.

The problem of the country itself is not just the government but the society, the people.

White man mentality and black mentality can never be the same. I'm sure you can attest to that with the few years you have been in Germany.

Whites are way ahead of us in everything. As in, they pass us for everything. The clean environment and the tranquility there is enough to give someone peace of mind and sense of fulfilment.

God no go shame us las las. We go escape this hellhole too in due time.
dude you just notice it based on covid19 i feel cursed each time i woke up in this country i feel like a fool pull down by forces which i can't help to solve or current even God its tried of Nigeria, if God its tried of Nigeria who am i and you eeh just ask yourself since you have been hearing change from my child hood till now i will be 28 september going to 30 Buh Mehn i have never seen any change not even one so it only means one thing God and man are tried of Nigeria i need to leave here

10 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by ashatoda: 10:19am On May 15, 2020
heniford2:
dude you just notice it based on covid19 i feel cursed each time i woke up in this country i feel like a fool pull down by forces which i can't help to solve or current even God its tried of Nigeria, if God its tried of Nigeria who am i and you eeh just ask yourself since you have been hearing change from my child hood till now i will be 28 september going to 30 Buh Mehn i have never seen any change not even one so it only means one thing God and man are tried of Nigeria i need to leave here
you are just going to be 28 and single what of those who are in their 40s with kids and are hopelessly looking at the situation of the country cursing their former belief that Naija go beta. guy God will make a way for you no just rest

5 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by seankafor(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2020
ashatoda:

you are just going to be 28 and single what of those who are in their 40s with kids and are hopelessly looking at the situation of the country cursing their former belief that Naija go beta. guy God will make a way for you no just rest
they have themselves to blame..

There are still Millon's making it and happy..

1 Like

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by GreatMage: 10:47am On May 15, 2020
Very funny...

Well the thing is that...

Naija go beta cool cheesy grin

And Germany is just a stone throw away...

Guten Tag

1 Like

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Denique(f): 12:31pm On May 15, 2020
Danielhouston:

I’m sorry, I cannot tell you what to do with your future. The decision is yours.

Is it advisable for someone to go to a fashion school there? Like what is their pay cos it seems to be one if the few courses taught in English.

How can one study nursing there also?

What courses are good for a female who has NO plan of returning to Naija after school?
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 15, 2020
Nigerians coming to Germany please leave that your computer village sense in Nigeria before you come here. That idea that you’re “smart” and everybody else na mugu, because you think you can play them and get what you want, pls leave it at Nigerian airport.

Some people are just compassionate. They don’t think the worst of people and don’t believe people can harm them for doing good. When you come across such people and you try to deceive and use them, you make it harder for them to help genuine people.

Why am I saying this? Germans are very compassionate people. Behind that mask of toughness and unfriendliness, they have soft hearts. They can be very helpful. I know some Germans that have offered sponsorship letters to Africans who they never met, just so they can come study in Germany when they don’t have blocked account. Some of them did it out of trust or ignorance or internet love. It worked out for some and didn’t for others.

Some Germans are dedicated to helping refugees and Africans who are in need. It is not a “white savior complex” thing. They just believe the system is unfair to some people and they want to help make a difference. Sometimes you come across a German and you become friends with them, they will change your life and help you with no strings attached. Some of them eventually get screwed over by Nigerians who think they’re “smart” and everyone else is foolish.

When you do that, you make it harder for genuine Nigerians to get the help they need. I have also been screwed over by Nigerians like that because of my compassionate heart. One Nigerian even sold me a laptop that was broken and took my money, despite all the things I did for him. You know how they do in computer village. He brought that attitude to Germany. Well, it eventually cost him his success.

I’m not telling you to start looking for Germans to lie to so they can help you. All I’m saying is, that ideology that you’re “smart” and people are mugu, pls don’t bring it here. People help because they want to and they don’t expect you to harm them. The kind of help I’ve received from good Germans, only God will bless them. I’ve also helped them too.

Yesterday a German gave me his PlayStation 4 because I told him I was bored from the lockdown. He had two PlayStations and he gave me one. Just like that, to help me get through the tough time. They are like that. They can take risks for you, even for documents. Just be kind to people and know that they are not mugu.

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by James4bright(m): 12:52pm On May 15, 2020
Danielhouston:
Nigerians coming to Germany please leave that your computer village sense in Nigeria before you come here. That idea that you’re “smart” and everybody else na mugu, because you think you can play them and get what you want, pls leave it at Nigerian airport.

Some people are just compassionate. They don’t think the worst of people and don’t believe people can harm them for doing good. When you come across such people and you try to deceive and use them, you make it harder for them to help genuine people.

Why am I saying this? Germans are very compassionate people. Behind that mask of toughness and unfriendliness, they have soft hearts. They can be very helpful. I know some Germans that have offered sponsorship letters to Africans who they never met, just so they can come study in Germany when they don’t have blocked account. Some of them did it out of trust or ignorance or internet love. It worked out for some and didn’t for others.

Some Germans are dedicated to helping refugees and Africans who are in need. It is not a “white savior complex” thing. They just believe the system is unfair to some people and they want to help make a difference. Sometimes you come across a German and you become friends with them, they will change your life and help you with no strings attached. Some of them eventually get screwed over by Nigerians who think they’re “smart” and everyone else is foolish.

When you do that, you make it harder for genuine Nigerians to get the help they need. I have also been screwed over by Nigerians like that because of my compassionate heart. One Nigerian even sold me a laptop that was broken and took my money, despite all the things I did for him. You know how they do in computer village. He brought that attitude to Germany. Well, it eventually cost him his success.

I’m not telling you to start looking for Germans to lie to so they can help you. All I’m saying is, that ideology that you’re “smart” and people are mugu, pls don’t bring it here. People help because they want to and they don’t expect you to harm them. The kind of help I’ve received from good Germans, only God will bless them. I’ve also helped them too.

Yesterday a German gave me his PlayStation 4 because I told him I was bored from the lockdown. He had two PlayStations and he gave me one. Just like that, to help me get through the tough time. They are like that. They can take risks for you, even for documents. Just be kind to people and know that they are not mugu.

The fraudulent mindset Nigerians portray sickens me. I remember when I was scammed back then in University, by a man who pretended to be from Gabon but was Nigerian. Lastly he scammed me off my phone, my money and even my friend's phone I had in my possession. While I was trying to render a helping hand.

I had to pay my friend for his lost phone. Everyone saw me like a fool when I told them, but I was only trying to help someone who I felt was lost. Till today I don't trust people anymore, I don't even try to help sef.

11 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 15, 2020
Denique:

Is it advisable for someone to go to a fashion school there? Like what is their pay cos it seems to be one if the few courses taught in English.

How can one study nursing there also?

What courses are good for a female who has NO plan of returning to Naija after school?
Thanks

You can go to any school and be anything you want to be, if that’s your dream. I work for a fashion company and the designers are very well paid. I’m not into clothing design but I know them. Models are also well paid especially if they’re signed to an agency.
You can also be a freelancer and work as a private contractor. But you’d have to hustle to get connections. Success in fashion is based on who you know and how talented you are. Nobody cares about your degree.

If you’re also good looking with a good body, you can be featured in a paid advertisement with fashion brands, even without being a professional model. Brands like H&M are always looking. Your best bet is to know lots of photographers. They’re the ones who can connect you.

To study nursing, you need German language and to do a training. Black nurses usually don’t get the large portion of the pie here. They’ll probably put you in a section to work with old and disabled people or to prepare people for surgery. Germany has a long way to go as far as inclusion is concerned in that area.

I cannot answer your last question.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Denique(f): 1:09pm On May 15, 2020
Danielhouston:

You can go to any school and be anything you want to be, if that’s your dream. I work for a fashion company and the designers are very well paid. I’m not into clothing design but I know them. Models are also well paid especially if they’re signed to an agency.
You can also be a freelancer and work as a private contractor. But you’d have to hustle to get connections. Success in fashion is based on who you know and how talented you are. Nobody cares about your degree.

If you’re also good looking with a good body, you can be featured in a paid advertisement with fashion brands, even without being a professional model. Brands like H&M are always looking. Your best bet is to know lots of photographers. They’re the ones who can connect you.

To study nursing, you need German language and to do a training. Black nurses usually don’t get the large portion of the pie here. They’ll probably put you in a section to work with old and disabled people or to prepare people for surgery. Germany has a long way to go as far as inclusion is concerned in that area.

I cannot answer your last question.
Thanks for the insight.
I saw that Fashion design in Macromedia University is taught in English which made me ask. I just needed to know there's value for the tuition.
What's the designers' entry level pay,pls?

2 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 15, 2020
Those Indian and Pakistani students are so annoying. They also like to do “I too know” on everything and show themselves. Most of them don’t like Africans but their prejudice is useless because they don’t have any power in Germany.

They also get discriminated against a lot in Germany. They are the least preferred when it comes to dating and friendships. That is because they hold on their traditional beliefs and don’t compromise to get along with other internationals. They are also very judgmental.

When you work with them, they want to prove they can outsmart you. They are the type to report you to management and set you up. If you dare tell them your secret, they can sleep in police station overnight until police hears it. That’s how annoying they are.

They cook with so much curry and your entire apartment will be smelling like a restaurant everyday. They also bring their community along. So if you have one Indian/Pakistani in your house, expect to see his village people visiting him everyday. Also expect him to make loud phone calls. What is more annoying is when they’re explaining their vegetarian diet to you. They don’t care if you’re interested, they just keep preaching.

They also want to know everything. “Mind your business” is not in their dictionary. They’re not interested in your story, they just want to know all about you so they can learn how to defeat you.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Lacrimossa2020: 1:35pm On May 15, 2020
[/quote]Some people are just compassionate. They don’t think the worst of people and don’t believe people can harm them for doing good. When you come across such people and you try to deceive and use them, you make it harder for them to help genuine people.

Some Germans are dedicated to helping refugees and Africans who are in need. It is not a “white savior complex” thing. They just believe the system is unfair to some people and they want to help make a difference. Sometimes you come across a German and you become friends with them, they will change your life and help you with no strings attached. Some of them eventually get screwed over by Nigerians who think they’re “smart” and everyone else is foolish

[/quote]

Daniel, plzzzz loud this!!!
I sometimes marvel at the benevolence and kindness of the white man. He is not religious, does not believe in God but believes in humanity!!! Look at the types of Gates and Besos they give without even knowing who they are giving to; to a large extent!! But the black man pays back with mockery and scorn upon all our religiousness and churches and mosques wey full everywhere. We are religious but not godly but they are godly but not religious, what an irony!!!
God, please make us blacks have a heart of humanity and remove all wickedness from our soul.
By the way, when I say white man, I no mean Asians oo. They are just upgraded versions of the blacks grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 15, 2020
Another type of internationals to be careful with are Italians. They are the ghetto white people. Germans usually say Italians have body odor and they’re ghetto. Well, they are indeed dirty people and don’t like to shower, even in hot weather.
I’ve lived with them more than any other race and I’ve been to Italy many times.

They are easy to get along with and you can easily be friends with them. They are very loud and aggressive. They’re are also very hot tempered. They are usually very good looking as well, and the men can play football very well. If you like football, you will have lots of Italian friends who you’ll consider to be brothers.

Their bad side? They can betray you. They are not trustworthy AT ALL. It is not about keeping secrets, it is about stabbing you in the back. They will be your friend but when sh*t hits the fan, they will betray you and leave you hanging. They will also gang up against you to destroy you. You can realize after 5 years of close friendship with an Italian, that he never liked you and he is very racist.

They also like fashion. The can spend their money on expensive shirts and shoes. They’d rather dress well than have food to eat. Women always say Italian men don’t know how to treat women. Their girls also like to play hard to get. OMG they’re so good looking.
Under that beautiful fashion and sexy face, the smell from their armpit can kill elephant.

Why am I saying this? You will find many of them as exchange students (Erasmus students) when you’re studying. Just be careful and know how to deal with people. I like them because they’re very funny and friendly and are similar to Africans but their bad side is horrible, especially being that they’re white with privilege.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Lacrimossa2020: 1:46pm On May 15, 2020
Danielhouston:
Another type of internationals to be careful with are Italians. They are the ghetto white people. Germans usually say Italians have body odor and they’re ghetto. Well, they are indeed dirty people and don’t like to shower, even in hot weather.
I’ve lived with them more than any other race and I’ve been to Italy many times.

They are easy to get along with and you can easily be friends with them. They are very loud and aggressive. They’re are also very hot tempered. They are usually very good looking as well, and the men can play football very well. If you like football, you will have lots of Italian friends who you’ll consider to be brothers.

Their bad side? They can betray you. They are not trustworthy AT ALL. It is not about keeping secrets, it is about stabbing you in the back. They will be your friend but when sh*t hits the fan, they will betray you and leave you hanging. They will also gang up against you to destroy you. You can realize after 5 years of close friendship with an Italian, that he never liked you and he is very racist.

They also like fashion. The can spend their money on expensive shirts and shoes. They’d rather dress well than have food to eat. Women always say Italian men don’t know how to treat women. Their girls also like to play hard to get. OMG they’re so good looking.
Under that beautiful fashion and sexy face, the smell from their armpit can kill elephant.

Why am I saying this? You will find many of them as exchange students (Erasmus students) when you’re studying. Just be careful and know how to deal with people. I like them because they’re very funny and friendly and are similar to Africans but their bad side is horrible, especially being that they’re white with privilege.

Daniel, abeg no make laff wound me. There are also females here oo, hahahahaaaaaaa

3 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 15, 2020
Another set of internationals to be aware of are Russians and Polish. They are something else. 8/10 are racist and are proud of it. Even when they are kind to you, it is because they want to prove that they are not racist. Not because they think you deserve it or you’re equal.
If you’re friends with them, you’ll just be that “blackface” they use to reassure themselves that they are not racist.

They are usually supervisors in menial jobs because of their wickedness and Germans use them to carry out their racist activities in the workplace. So when sh*t hits the fan, they push the blame to them.

How to be their friend? DON’T !!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Yongsiggz(m): 1:56pm On May 15, 2020
Danielhouston:
*Their girls also like to play hard to get. OMG they’re so good looking.
Under that beautiful fashion and sexy face, the smell from their armpit can kill elephant.*

Lmao Danielhouston your mouth eeeeh

2 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by seankafor(m): 2:01pm On May 15, 2020
Danielhouston:
Another set of internationals to be aware of are Russians and Polish. They are something else. 8/10 are racist and are proud of it. Even when they are kind to you, it is because they want to prove that they are not racist. Not because they think you deserve it or you’re equal.
If you’re friends with them, you’ll just be that “blackface” they use to reassure themselves that they are not racist.

They are usually supervisors in menial jobs because of their wickedness and Germans use them to carry out their racist activities in the workplace. So when sh*t hits the fan, they push the blame to them.

How to be their friend? DON’T !!
Chinese nko grin
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 15, 2020
You see the Bulgarians? Most of the police cases are Bulgarians. They can steal egg from under chicken and the chicken will not move.

Many of their guys are escorts and “gay for pay”. They are not gay but they sleep with men for money and steal their things. They pretend to be escorts and use fake pictures, then they show up at your house and steal you property. If you’re the type who takes drugs, they will get you high and steal everything you have. Such cases are high with the police. Germans call them “sticky fingers”.

They are also your colleagues in the menial job department. They are usually not educated and have no idea about many things. So be ready for some culture shock. They’re also gangster or think they are. Romanians are the same, except that they’re not as bad.
I’ve heard many white girls say they like Bulgarian and Romanian men because they have big preek (that is not relevant to the thread, but as extra information)

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 15, 2020
seankafor:
Chinese nko grin

The Chinese here are not like the ones in China. The well traveled Chinese, I must say, are not as racist and they’re surprisingly nice. They get down with black culture and even dance to our music in Berlin. They’re also very shy when their English is not so good. If you have them as friends, you can expect some good food.

Also be ready to see things you’ve not seen before. The day my former Chinese flat mate was cooking for the house eh? She cooked rice, beef, with sauce and the smell was so good.
Next thing I know, this girl opened one big bottle of Coca-cola and poured it inside the pot. What I’ve never seen anyone cook chicken sauce with coke or any soft drink.
I just put my plate back in the shelve and went to my room to sit down.

But the Chinese that own businesses and restaurants are usually the racist and unfriendly ones. They will smile to white people like a donkey and frown when a black person talks to them.
Chinese men have it worse when it comes to dating. People don’t like to date them. But the girls easily have boyfriends. Mostly dominant guys who are looking for slaves are the ones who date Chinese and Vietnamese girls, because they find them easy to control. I really hate when I see that.

Chinese people are also obsessed with white people. Dating a white person is like a huge prize to them. They will do anything to have a white boyfriend. I don’t understand the reasoning behind that.

I personally think the best are the Japanese. They are so lovely and I have no complaints about them, except when they finish your money in restaurants and enjoyment.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 15, 2020
Super hilarious, Bulgarians and Romanians are stereotyped on the internet as the poor people of europe who pick pockets of tourist grin

You've probably met some Americans, how are they like? do they have that "Egoistic" stereotype everyone complains about?
Ohh Ohh, do South Americans & Aussies too If you've met any. The internet stereotypes South Americans as drug lords and gangsters while Aussies are just british people who love kangaroos and say cunt alot LMAO

7 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 15, 2020
The other type of internationals you will see here are white Americans. Many of them ran away from America and they hate their country. You will always know them because of the way they behave. They feel so entitled. They are the ones to ask a German why they don’t fvcking speak proper English.

They compare everything to America. You will hear “oh that’s different in the states”, “that’s not how we do it in the states”. They are also very racist anywhere they go. You will either meet the ones who love black people or the ones who hate black people. There’s no in-between. They also don’t pretend. They tell you as it is. No filter.

Some of them are your colleagues at work. They feel more comfortable being around Africans than around black Americans. That is because the black Americans don’t tolerate their bullsh*t and they feel threatened being around a black American.
They are usually English teachers, exchange students, artists, globetrotters, working in car companies and the ones who just ran to Germany because they got tired of America. Those ones don’t have jobs. They just exist and speak English. Some of them learn German for work.

They are easy to make friends with. They are not interested in your culture because they do all the talking. They can live in Germany for 20 years and not care to learn anything about Germany. They will remain as American as possible until they’re ready to leave.

They complain about everything. They will tell you how sh*tty the trains are, how bad the customer service is, how fvcking dirty Germany is. They also don’t know how to mind their business. They’re the ones always writing letters to the authorities and complaining in Facebook groups about what everyone else is doing with their lives.
Them and the Canadians don’t like each other.

I will talk about black Americans when I get into types of black peoples in Germany.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by sexylassie2(f): 6:04pm On May 15, 2020
GeeJack:
Super hilarious, Bulgarians and Romanians are stereotyped on the internet as the poor people of europe who pick pockets of tourist grin

You've probably met some Americans, how are they like? do they have that "Egoistic" stereotype everyone complains about?
Ohh Ohh, do South Americans & Aussies too If you've met any. The internet stereotypes South Americans as drug lords and gangsters while Aussies are just british people who love kangaroos and say cunt alot LMAO

The stereotypes of pick pocket of Europe goes to the Gypsies unfortunately their population are much in Bulgaria and Romania

4 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by heniford2: 6:08pm On May 15, 2020
Danielhouston:
The other type of internationals you will see here are white Americans. Many of them ran away from America and they hate their country. You will always know them because of the way they behave. They feel so entitled. They are the ones to ask a German why they don’t fvcking speak proper English.

They compare everything to America. You will hear “oh that’s different in the states”, “that’s not how we do it in the states”. They are also very racist anywhere they go. You will either meet the ones who love black people or the ones who hate black people. There’s no in-between. They also don’t pretend. They tell you as it is. No filter.

Some of them are your colleagues at work. They feel more comfortable being around Africans than around black Americans. That is because the black Americans don’t tolerate their bullsh*t and they feel threatened being around a black American.
They are usually English teachers, exchange students, artists, globetrotters, working in car companies and the ones who just ran to Germany because they got tired of America. Those ones don’t have jobs. They just exist and speak English. Some of them learn German for work.

They are easy to make friends with. They are not interested in your culture because they do all the talking. They can live in Germany for 20 years and not care to learn anything about Germany. They will remain as American as possible until they’re ready to leave.

They complain about everything. They will tell you how sh*tty the trains are, how bad the customer service is, how fvcking dirty Germany is. They also don’t know how to mind their business. They’re the ones always writing letters to the authorities and complaining in Facebook groups about what everyone else is doing with their lives.

I will talk about black Americans when I get into types of black peoples in Germany.
have been following this topic like when i was reading zubby77 novel (there and back in time) i have never followed any trend or post like yours before in nairaland i check like every seconds minutes just to get info about this thanks brother keep it coming the lord its your strength

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 15, 2020
following raptly smiley
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 15, 2020
Another group are the Latinos/South Americans. Those ones don’t like to get involved with black people. They behave as if black people are the ones holding their breakthrough and we’re in competition. They only go with whites.

Most of the men, if not all, are gay escorts. Especially the Brazilians. Some are exchange students and some are married to Germans. They and the Vietnamese are the ones who marry German men the most, to get passports. You can see a 60year old German married to a 25year old Latino boy. They will suffer in that marriage as long as they get what they want.

They are VERY easy to get along with but they’re sneaky as a snake. They love sex. OMG, any party you go to, they’re the ones driving the sex boat. They don’t care if you’re ugly or fat, they will get down and give it to you. Especially the Brazilians. They’re also very touchy. When you’re talking with them, get ready to be touched everywhere.

They never compromise their culture. They are so proud of it. They are usually very happy when they come across someone who speaks Spanish. They love speaking their language. They are not drug dealers or kingpins or how they’re portrayed in the media. That only happens in their country.
I personally find them to be great friends because you can never be bored around them.
Just expect them to avoid you if you’re black.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by chuksey1(m): 6:51pm On May 15, 2020
Danielhouston:

The Chinese here are not like the ones in China. The well traveled Chinese, I must say, are not as racist and they’re surprisingly nice. They get down with black culture and even dance to our music in Berlin. They’re also very shy when their English is not so good. If you have them as friends, you can expect some good food.

Also be ready to see things you’ve not seen before. The day my former Chinese flat mate was cooking for the house eh? She cooked rice, beef, with sauce and the smell was so good.
Next thing I know, this girl opened one big bottle of Coca-cola and poured it inside the pot. What I’ve never seen anyone cook chicken sauce with coke or any soft drink.
I just put my plate back in the shelve and went to my room to sit down.

But the Chinese that own businesses and restaurants are usually the racist and unfriendly ones. They will smile to white people like a donkey and frown when a black person talks to them.
Chinese men have it worse when it comes to dating. People don’t like to date them. But the girls easily have boyfriends. Mostly dominant guys who are looking for slaves are the ones who date Chinese and Vietnamese girls, because they find them easy to control. I really hate when I see that.

Chinese people are also obsessed with white people. Dating a white person is like a huge prize to them. They will do anything to have a white boyfriend. I don’t understand the reasoning behind that.

I personally think the best are the Japanese. They are so lovely and I have no complaints about them, except when they finish your money in restaurants and enjoyment.

Bro am enjoying your writeup so much. I will like to add something about chinese and eastern asians (koreans and japanese) they are very smart and intelligent.
Unlike indians/Pakistani that like to impress lecturers in class by answering questions but when it gets to examination they cannot perform, the Chinese and eastern asians are the exact opposite. They are very calm and humble in the class but when it gets to exams they perform exceptionally well. An exam involving calculations for one hour they finish under 10-15minutes while you are still sweating it out and they get very good grades and they are well respected by europeans.

Also most of the chinese you come across in europe are well loaded. Most of them are studying on scholarship or have very wealthy parents. You will never see them doing hustling jobs like other international students. The first thing most africans coming to study in Europe need is space in their boxes in other to carry as many food stuff as possible. These guys come with only their clothes because they can afford to eat out. There was this chinese guy on my building, he came with his foldable bicycle all the way from china. That was the first time i saw and knew that it was possible to fold a bicycle into the shape of a suitcase. One summer while jumping from one job to the other i saw him fully kitted in his complete cycling gear riding his bicycle just for fun under the sun. i almost weeped. I swear This life nor equal sha

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 15, 2020
We also have the Australians and Irish internationals. Those ones are unproblematic. They live very carefree lives and don’t take anything seriously. In fact they don’t give a damn about what’s going on around them.
The Irish just want to get drunk and speak English. They can finish 10 bottles of beer in 30 minutes and still want more.

They are so fun to be around. They get along with everyone and rarely get angry. They are also the least racist of all the internationals. Just be ready to listen because they talk too much. The Irish accent is also very strong and no, they won’t slow it down for you to understand.
They never make any effort to learn German and they don’t give a damn. In fact, instead of learning German to work in a bank, they’d rather work in a bar where they can speak English.

They know how to piss the Germans off. When Germans go to a bar or restaurant and the bartender is Irish or Australian, they have to make their order in English and bite their tongue. It makes the Germans angry. Their accent is also very infectious. You stay with them for so long, you start speaking like them. You’ll find yourself saying “mate” every time.

You will also find many Australians as globetrotters. They just keep traveling around the world with a bag pack and have no final destination. One weekend they’re in Berlin, the next, they are in Amsterdam. When they get broke, they go to the street and play their guitar to get some money. Then spend it at the bar and their hostel accommodation.

They are also the most musicians in Berlin. You will find Australian musicians at every bar and restaurant, street corner, open mic night, jam session, talent show. Singing their country music with guitar. They call it “singer-songwriter music”. I find that one annoying. They just keep singing and don’t know when to stop. Even the audience will get tired and leave.

Australians and Irish are the best international friends you can have in Germany. They will make your life happy with good energy. Only problem is, they are not in one place for a long time. When you have them as friends, they leave the country after a while and you become lonely.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 15, 2020
chuksey1:

Bro am enjoying your writeup so much. I will like to add something about chinese and eastern asians (koreans and japanese) they are very smart and intelligent.
Unlike indians/Pakistani that like to impress lecturers in class by answering questions but when it gets to examination they cannot perform, the Chinese and eastern asians are the exact opposite. They are very calm and humble in the class but when it gets to exams they perform exceptionally well. An exam involving calculations for one hour they finish under 10-15minutes while you are still sweating it out and they get very good grades and they are well respected by europeans.

Also most of the chinese you come across in europe are well loaded. Most of them are studying on scholarship or have very wealthy parents. You will never see them doing hustling jobs like other international students. The first thing most africans coming to study in Europe need is space in their boxes in other to carry as many food stuff as possible. These guys come with only their clothes because they can afford to eat out. There was this chinese guy on my building, he came with his foldable bicycle all the way from china. That was the first time i saw and knew that it was possible to fold a bicycle into the shape of a suitcase. One summer while jumping from one job to the other i saw him fully kitted in his complete cycling gear riding his bicycle just for fun under the sun. i almost weeped. I swear This life nor equal sha

OMG speak on it !!! You’re so on point hahaha. Especially the part about them being rich and coming with only their clothes. Brings back many memories

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 15, 2020
Danielhouston:

You really hate Nigeria hahaha. I won’t blame you. I was in Nigeria last year and I cried. When my friends told me about the struggle, I thought they were just being grumpy. But I saw it with my eyes and Nigeria is worse than when I left.

Since I returned to Germany, I’ve been restless. Any time I go out and want to party, I imagine how my €20 can pay someone’s salary in Nigeria so they won’t have to risk their lives every morning under the sun for 8 hours, sit in traffic for 2 hours and go home to darkness.
It is also part of the reason I searched and found this forum. It is well. E go better

@Danielhouston,
I must confess, I am awed by your show of empathy & compassionate heart.
Unemployment rate is at all time high in the country & will even get worst post covid19. The microscopic few with jobs are underpaid with peanuts & are at the mercy of employers. So you can imagine , if a party money like €20 can pay an employee's monthly salary here, what about those without job? The country is a real joke & regressing with maximum/constant deceleration
Keep up the good work , remain blessed & stay safe

3 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by heniford2: 7:08pm On May 15, 2020
Danielhouston:
We also have the Australians and Irish internationals. Those ones are unproblematic. They live very carefree lives and don’t take anything seriously. In fact they don’t give a damn about what’s going on around them.
The Irish just want to get drunk and speak English. They can finish 10 bottles of beer in 30 minutes and still want more.

They are so fun to be around. They get along with everyone and rarely get angry. They are also the least racist of all the internationals. Just be ready to listen because they talk too much. The Irish accent is also very strong and no, they won’t slow it down for you to understand.
They never make any effort to learn German and they don’t give a damn. In fact, instead of learning German to work in a bank, they’d rather work in a bar where they can speak English.

They know how to piss the Germans off. When Germans go to a bar or restaurant and the bartender is Irish or Australian, they have to make their order in English and bite their tongue. It makes the Germans angry. Their accent is also very infectious. You stay with them for so long, you start speaking like them. You’ll find yourself saying “mate” every time.

You will also find many Australians as globetrotters. They just keep traveling around the world with a bag pack and have no final destination. One weekend they’re in Berlin, the next, they are in Amsterdam. When they get broke, they go to the street and play their guitar to get some money. Then spend it at the bar and their hostel accommodation.

They are also the most musicians in Berlin. You will find Australian musicians at every bar and restaurant, street corner, open mic night, jam session, talent show. Singing their country music with guitar. They call it “singer-songwriter music”. I find that one annoying. They just keep singing and don’t know when to stop. Even the audience will get tired and leave.

Australians and Irish are the best international friends you can have in Germany. They will make your life happy with good energy. Only problem is, they are not in one place for a long time. When you have them as friends, they leave the country after a while and you become lonely.
if i come to germany na pure hustle oh no woman matter oh infant street will be my name oh

1 Like

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by rs172(m): 7:08pm On May 15, 2020
Danielhouston:

Please can you tell us about Canadians

1 Like

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by heniford2: 7:10pm On May 15, 2020
rs172:

Please can you tell us about Canadians
please visit canadian trend oh no spam here to avoid breaking your head oh

4 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by chuksey1(m): 7:10pm On May 15, 2020
Danielhouston:
Those Indian and Pakistani students are so annoying. They also like to do “I too know” on everything and show themselves. Most of them don’t like Africans but their prejudice is useless because they don’t have any power in Germany.

They also get discriminated against a lot in Germany. They are the least preferred when it comes to dating and friendships. That is because they hold on their traditional beliefs and don’t compromise to get along with other internationals. They are also very judgmental.

When you work with them, they want to prove they can outsmart you. They are the type to report you to management and set you up. If you dare tell them your secret, they can sleep in police station overnight until police hears it. That’s how annoying they are.

They cook with so much curry and your entire apartment will be smelling like a restaurant everyday. They also bring their community along. So if you have one Indian/Pakistani in your house, expect to see his village people visiting him everyday. Also expect him to make loud phone calls. What is more annoying is when they’re explaining their vegetarian diet to you. They don’t care if you’re interested, they just keep preaching.

They also want to know everything. “Mind your business” is not in their dictionary. They’re not interested in your story, they just want to know all about you so they can learn how to defeat you.

The pakistani/indian guys are also very dirty. If you are unfortunate to share a flat with them they never do house chores like cleaning the kitchen and toilet. Maybe back home only the girls are brought up to do house chores thats why they behave that way. If you rent an apartment in which they just moved out or you sublet your apartment to them just know that you will have to throughly clean it again before you can use it.

They love to cook and are always cooking. With their very big pots and fry pan always making their curry rice(briyani) or bread(roti). Sometimes up till 12am or 1am they are still in the kitchen cooking.

They are very lazy when it comes to hard work. They will be the first to register for high paying jobs but when it comes to the time to work they always look for the easy job to do. During the summer when we worked on ships together once we clock in they disappear and go into hiding in the toilet some even know the kitchen On the ship and when its time for guests and Ship-workers on board to eat they go to the kitchen to eat while we their work colleagues are sweating it out with work and they only resurface when its time to close for work.

But they are scared of black guys because they know we are strong and have a very big D and they are no match for us when it comes to women. Lol

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (95)

Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / My Monthly Savings In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.