Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari (45161 Views)

Reinforce Use Of Coins - Reps Tell CBN, Banks / Prosecute Soldiers Involved In Lekki Shootings, Reps Tell Buhari / Mention NASS Members Who Got NDDC Contracts, Reps Tell Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Vicogrin(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by kutashi: 4:50pm On May 03, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
I stand with my party reps on this. With the deaths and increasing cases, Buhari should swallow his pride and rescind the easing of lockdown directive. Buhari and APC should be held responsible for the deaths that occur as a result of COVID-19 after the lockdown is lifted.

You and your Corona party (PDP)will not be spared! They lockdown, you cried hunger will kill you even the idiot Sowere even calling for pan and pot protest! They want to ease down, you still want extention, what a corona confused party and member are you people? Corona will locate each and everyone devilish people that the our country in serious mess! It has already started with them!
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by lastempero: 4:50pm On May 03, 2020
festacman:
PDP leders are just playing politics. They are anticipating a spike in COVID-19 infections and might even be praying for that. So if, God forbid, the rate of infection increases in the weeks ahead, they will blame FG for not heeding their 'wise' advise.

Negative opposition.

Exactly my thoughts,stupid politicians.

1 Like

Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Arijude(m): 4:51pm On May 03, 2020
festacman:
PDP leders are just playing politics. They are anticipating a spike in COVID-19 infections and might even be praying for that. So if, God forbid, the rate of infection increases in the weeks ahead, they will blame FG for not heeding their 'wise' advise.

Negative opposition.
very right. Claiming to be with you when they are not
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Enwhen(m): 4:51pm On May 03, 2020
Flyingngel:
PDP are really mad.
Continue locking down a mono - economy, what do they think will happen?

They open it now...go dig your grave ...our govt and Africa leaders bleeped up big time, the govt understand what this PDP group is saying but they don't want to release money for palliatives so they can have to steal ....they prefer the masses to die than releasing the stolen funds for them....if the relaxation of lockdown in lagos, Abuja and Kano last more than one week call me out and call me bastards mark my monicker, unless figures they have been giving us about the virus is a political lies.

1 Like

Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by idonhammer: 4:52pm On May 03, 2020
For wia, as a bloody member in diaspora.i Stand and restand with bubu on this one.

overseer1:
Igbos will be in a dilemma of who to support on this: Buhari or PDP caucus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by ignis: 4:53pm On May 03, 2020
I won't blame the federal government on any decision they choose.. there is too much pressure.
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by wman(m): 4:53pm On May 03, 2020
I'm not a fan of Buhari but these PDP guys could be shameless at times.

They were the ones calling for the lockdown to be lifted saying Nigerians are hungry.

Now they are saying the opposite.

Left to me, I wish the lockdown continued due to the rise in cases. But then, the government has failed to provide necessary palliatives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Skillsnigeria: 4:54pm On May 03, 2020
E no go better for PDP,the best solution to Nigeria problem is breakup.we are too big to manage, especially with visionless leader
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 4:56pm On May 03, 2020
tonididdy:
Yes please do. The numbers are tripling and that's not a good sign.
Until a proven vaccine or drug is discovered, Nigeria most especially cannot ease lockdown.
You can't control Nigerians unless the only thing they fear 'GUns'

No useful vaccine is coming out earlier than January or February 2021.

How do you plan to fund this economy and feed the masses in the interim??!

Don't join to echo statements from armchair critics like the useless PDP... Some things are simply impracticable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Flyingngel(m): 4:58pm On May 03, 2020
Enwhen post:

They open it now...go dig your grave ...our govt and Africa leaders bleeped up big time, the govt understand what this PDP group is saying but they don't want to release money for palliatives so they can have to steal ....they prefer the masses to die than releasing the stolen funds for them....if the relaxation of lockdown in lagos, Abuja and Kano last more than one week call me out and call me bastards mark my monicker, unless figures they have been giving us about the virus is a political lies.

Guy relax, your blood too dey hot.
If Germany which happen to be a develop country will open their country how much more us that is a mono economy?
Virtually everything we need in this country is imported beside our foreign earning product have nosedive.
If the country is lockdown for 2 month, the kind of inflation and job lose will be so astonishing.
Beside no body is going you dig his or her grave.
Copying everything the west does will be detrimental to our economy.
No matter the amount of palliative given by the government, the politicians and our greedy Nigerians will never allow it to reach the common man cos we don't have data in this country.

1 Like

Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by 21cents: 4:59pm On May 03, 2020
afroniger:
Honestly, I hope government won't regret easing this lockdown too early. If you have nothing to do out there just sit down in your house because this thing will so spread eh.

sit down and eat what? air?

once again, it's easier said for you since you get food boku for ya house or ya aza dey gallant.

I prefer to go out and hustle for my stomach and risk covid-19 infection than to die of hunger. either way, all die na die.

1 Like

Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 03, 2020
humilitypays:
Supported because if this lockdown is eased by tomorrow in Lagos, by 20th of this month, Lagos will record 5000 new cases of those NCDC will manage to test.

Lagos hospitals will be overwhelmed and doctors and nurses will start fleeing from work.

Yes hunger is bad, but hunger have a solution, sickness and death have no solution.

Nigerians be warned! If you don't have anything crucial, I mean very vital to do outside from tomorrow you better remain in your house oh!! Hmmm

What treatment or vaccination plan do they have in place or special plan for any sudden surge in infection and people falling sick in mass

May God show Nigeria mercy from tomorrow, if not, it won't be funny, I see doom cry
Bro who told u hunger has a solution? alaye u wee never fall victim of hunger oooo, it u know d true meaning of hunger ehn, u won't talk like dis ooo, CoronaVirus is only for fourteen days, after which u might die or survive, Buh serious hunger might lead to chronic ulcer which is mostly lifelong, so technically, Hunger is more deadly and dangerous Dan CoronaVirus
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Harunabisanti(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2020
We are all talking rubbish, let's pray to God for protection
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Josephobaz1985: 5:05pm On May 03, 2020
tonididdy:
Until a proven vaccine or drug is discovered, Nigeria most especially cannot ease lockdown.
you are mad
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Dedemworld: 5:05pm On May 03, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
I stand with my party reps on this. With the deaths and increasing cases, Buhari should swallow his pride and rescind the easing of lockdown directive. Buhari and APC should be held responsible for the deaths that occur as a result of COVID-19 after the lockdown is lifted.

And when there was lockdown, are people not dying or having new cases, when government salary earner comment we knows...
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by ashcall(m): 5:06pm On May 03, 2020
This is a more of a political statement, cause if the lock down was extended they will have been the first to call the government of been incentive to the conditions of the people
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:07pm On May 03, 2020
EcoBrick:

But you have understand that the government, both states and Federal, are under a lot of pressure to ease the lockdown due primarily to cries of hunger. If the government had not announced the impending easing, some were already threatening chaos and violence sef. The government obviously lacks enough resources to give palliatives to everybody while managing the spread at the same time (even developed countries are struggling in that department), so easing the lockdown is inevitable. At this point we can only hope that the collateral damage of that decision would be manageable, or else we will all be in deep sheet.

So hope is the new strategy ?
Hundreds more will die after tomorrow's easing. That is very clear.
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by humilitypays(m): 5:09pm On May 03, 2020
Mrmourinho:

Bro who told u hunger has a solution? alaye u wee never fall victim of hunger oooo, it u know d true meaning of hunger ehn, u won't talk like dis ooo, CoronaVirus is only for fourteen days, after which u might die or survive, Buh serious hunger might lead to chronic ulcer which is mostly lifelong, so technically, Hunger is more deadly and dangerous Dan CoronaVirus
hahahahahahahaha
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 03, 2020
humilitypays:
Supported because if this lockdown is eased by tomorrow in Lagos, by 20th of this month, Lagos will record 5000 new cases of those NCDC will manage to test.

Lagos hospitals will be overwhelmed and doctors and nurses will start fleeing from work.

Yes hunger is bad, but hunger have a solution, sickness and death have no solution.

Nigerians be warned! If you don't have anything crucial, I mean very vital to do outside from tomorrow you better remain in your house oh!! Hmmm

What treatment or vaccination plan do they have in place or special plan for any sudden surge in infection and people falling sick in mass

May God show Nigeria mercy from tomorrow, if not, it won't be funny, I see doom cry
But you fail to understand dat hunger kill faster than disease. Imagine if disease enter a body dat hv not eaten for some days or you are managing a particular infection and you hv no forod to keep your body cells working are you not certified a dead man? Think about what companies will do if such was not called off (mass sack and selling off assets)
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by israelmao(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2020
While I agree with some of its advice I disagree with an additional 2-week lockdown will not make any difference in mitigating the suffering of people..

1 Like

Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Chlerion: 5:15pm On May 03, 2020
God will all PDP members that yhan that rubbish
Useless set of people. They want to later say "didn't we tell you" but God will disappoint them
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Harietgold91(f): 5:17pm On May 03, 2020
PDP should go and sit down for now.
The real issue is that,the rich don't want to go out for the fear of the virus while the poor want to go out for the fear of hunger

this is just the naked truth
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 03, 2020
tonididdy:
Please think wide b4 you talk.
NCDC hv made it clear dat we hv to live with the virus since no vaccine hv bn found and also check the number of people dat will loose their jobs and if extension is bn ordered, human being hv two spirits; (good and evil spirit) virus can't trigger evil spirit rather it will push up imaginary fear but hunger can bring out the demon in person and push him or her into doing fearful things. Nigerian youths without job are more than millions then imagine what they will turn into if they ran out of food, maybe go read recent news with Access bank shutting down their 385 banks nationwide and tell me the fate of those affected b4 you support another lockdown in a confused nation
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by guru90: 5:20pm On May 03, 2020
PDP SAID ANOTHER TWO WEEKS LOCKDOWN....
THIS PEOPLE DON'T WANT US ALIVE....
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Harietgold91(f): 5:22pm On May 03, 2020
infogeneral:
We really don't know what we want in this country. During lockdown, people were crying that they didn't let them go about their businesses. Now they lifted the lockdown and people are afraid they might die when they go out.
Nawa o

confused set of people everywhere
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by thegloor: 5:23pm On May 03, 2020
They are very stupid
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 03, 2020
Even if palliatives and intervention funds are incumbent government's responsibilities, what are your party lickers doing to reach the masses as a support to the government since you want extentional lockdown? This is not the right time to politicize the pandemic era for scoring cheap political point and relevance ahead of 2023, and won't earn you an applaud for being a foreseer because of your advise written in crafty thesis to Buhari. Did you also foresee the danger of extending lockdown as well? Nigerians are wiser now!

PDP meaning tear the files and share the money. Your party manifesto mentality cannot change. Park aside abeg!
Re: Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari by fghanni(m): 5:33pm On May 03, 2020
For the people crying for the country to remain shut down, answer these questions:

1) How many children should starve in order to make you feel safe?

2) How many families must go bankrupt in order to make you feel safe?

3) How many wives and children must be stuck at home with an abusive husband/father in order to make you feel safe?

4) How many business owners should lose everything they've worked for in order to make you feel safe?

5) How many people are you comfortable with committing suicide from hopelessness and financial ruin in order to make you feel safe?

6) How many people have to lose their jobs, their health insurance, their life savings, and most important precious time with their family and loved ones they will never get back to make you feel safe?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations / Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts / Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.