Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

How To Make The Word Of God Flesh In Your Life. Very Motivational - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make The Word Of God Flesh In Your Life. Very Motivational (204 Views)

How To Gain Supernatural Speed In Life. Very Powerful And Life Changing / How To Get What You Want Out Of Life: Very Motivational / Change Yourself Image And Change Your Life: Very Motivational (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make The Word Of God Flesh In Your Life. Very Motivational by sharpguy10(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2020
The word of God is the life of God. It has it own power to change anything. It can transform anything, any life and even any situation at anytime when applied. John 1:1 to 5 show us the power of the word, what the word is, how everything was created through the word and how it can shatter darkness when the understanding of the word is apply.
So before I show you how to make the word flesh in your life, let me explain to you what the word is and the power behind the word that make it so effective.
What is the word of God:
The word of God is written through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. It is a guide on how God unit with man, fellowship with man and the present life God want man to live on this earth. It is a blueprint of how God want us to prosper, become successful and the reason Jesus came.
Why the word is so powerful:
The word is so powerful because of the one that write it through prophets and masters. The word is so effective also because of the power that is behind it. For instance in a circular word, when a king make a decree, there is no man on earth that can utter it . The same also is the word of God. It is like a decree, no power is superior to it. And no power on this earth can withstand it.
Making the word flesh in your life:
The way you can make the word flesh in your life is by first
knowing what you want. The word is very big contain inspirational story on how God deal with man and how God want man to function in this world. You must know what you want, then after that locate at least 5 verses in the scripture that already answer your need. Then meditate on them and switch on the light switch which is your imagination. Then begin to meditate on them and see, feel and with will power see them fulfilled in your life.
Another way you can make the word flesh in your life is by first locating the word and then make it your way of life. Live through it and act as if your life is now so.
That is it.
f you know that you are not born again just say this simple short prayer below. Dear friends you don't have to die in sin, someone has already pay for it and God is not counting your sin against you. Today He is telling to come and accept what He has done for you so that you can live a successful and a prosperous life. So if you want to born again say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus i come to you today as a sinner, i believe you died for me and on the third day you rose again for my justification. Right now i accept you as my Lord and personal. I am save and i am born again. Thank you Jesus for saving me.
Thanks for reading this post and God bless you
Re: How To Make The Word Of God Flesh In Your Life. Very Motivational by sharpguy10(m): 7:10am On May 04, 2020
keep reading and be inspired

(1) (Reply)

Nursery And Primary School Business Plan In Nigeria Business Plan & Feasibility / [UPDATED]NUC Accredited Universities In Nigeria 2020 / Challenges Associated With Undergraduate Project Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.