Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section (2831 Views)

Wow Madness On Auto Section / Auto Section Is Crazy! / Auto Section Needs Moderation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by dru23(m): 4:09pm On May 03, 2020
I want to notify all my uber/taxify customers . Dru23 will be active on the Auto section....

Due to the my rock bottom engine oil prices.. The Cabals on car section/ business section decided to ban me indefinitely

When one door closes another door opens up..So for all your car parts/ auto/ engine oil all at rock bottom prices. You can reach me at the Auto section.. We hope to do business here....

5 Likes

Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by searchng4love: 4:38pm On May 03, 2020
dru23:
I want to notify all my uber/taxify customers . Dru23 will be active on the Auto section....

Due to the my rock bottom engine oil prices.. The Cabals nurey on car section/ business section decided to ban me indefinitely

When one door closes another door opens up..So for all your car parts/ auto/ engine oil all at rock bottom prices. You can reach me at the Auto section.. We hope to do business here....

Noted

2 Likes

Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by nurey(m): 4:52pm On May 03, 2020
searchng4love:

Noted
Thanks for the free advertisement of my moniker for popularity.

You can also collect free cabal form for ur millions of legion of monikers shameless lecturer grin

4 Likes

Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by searchng4love: 5:08pm On May 03, 2020
Pains. Dru23 bring the goods on ... This is auto section no cabal here.

1 Like

Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by dru23(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2020
searchng4love:
Pains. Dru23 bring the goods on ... This is auto section no cabal here.

Ok o .... Make these lockdown finish officially,before moving forward with goods
Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by searchng4love: 5:13pm On May 03, 2020
dru23:

Ok o .... Make these lockdown finish officially,before moving forward with goods
Start posting...create the awareness such that orders will be fulfilled after lockdown

1 Like

Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by dru23(m): 5:17pm On May 03, 2020
searchng4love:

Start posting...create the awareness such that orders will be fulfilled after lockdown

To be honest with you order has finished... only have about three Castrol left... sales went through the roof with rock bottom prices...... But I will double check to see how many engine oil I have left....

For 12k naira for imported Castrol full synthetic at a time when dollar keeps going up, it will finish now......
Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by Fentanyl: 5:41pm On May 03, 2020
nurey:

Thanks for the free advertisement of my moniker for popularity.

You can also collect free cabal form for ur millions of legion of monikers shameless lecturer grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by Fentanyl: 5:42pm On May 03, 2020
dru23:

To be honest with you order has finished... only have about three Castrol left... sales went through the roof with rock bottom prices...... But I will double check to see how many engine oil I have left....

For 12k naira for imported Castrol full synthetic at a time when dollar keeps going up, it will finish now......

what's the grade of the Castrol?
Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by dru23(m): 5:50pm On May 03, 2020
Fentanyl:

what's the grade of the Castrol?

All 5w30.. For 12k naira This is my own way of helping during this pandemic times .. prices of import has gone up due to the rising dollar.. Cars that you normal clear for 420k naira is about 500k naira ..cars that you clear from container for 420k is 530k Naira now.....

Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by searchng4love: 7:13pm On May 03, 2020
dru23:

All 5w30.. For 12k naira This is my own way of helping during this pandemic times .. prices of import has gone up due to the rising dollar.. Cars that you normal clear for 420k naira is about 500k naira ..cars that you clear from container for 420k is 530k Naira now.....

That troll is not buying nada... That's the cartalk section cabal

1 Like

Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by chosen124: 11:28pm On May 03, 2020
This is 2020 i think everybody has repented, let's move on
Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by Postingnonsense: 10:25am On May 04, 2020
dru23:

Due to the my rock bottom engine oil prices.. The Cabals on car section/ business section decided to ban me indefinitely

Good at least not only that gazzuz will be selling oil.

1 Like

Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by Gazzuzzlogistic(m): 10:28am On May 04, 2020
dru23:

Contact us for quick delivery of your product nationwide.

2 Likes

Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by Postingnonsense: 10:30am On May 04, 2020
Gazzuzzlogistic:

5 Likes

Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by dru23(m): 10:36am On May 04, 2020
Gazzuzzlogistic:

Can u deliver to Kuto Market, Abeokuta.. It is for a client and the cost....
Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by dru23(m): 10:39am On May 04, 2020
Postingnonsense:

Good at least not only that gazzuz will be selling oil.

Not easy at all now .. Exchange rate is going wild ,not easy at all.. We will do our best to keep in business and keep cost low .... Not easy at all ....

Thanks for your words of encouragement

2 Likes

Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by Gazzuzzlogistic(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2020
dru23:

Can u deliver to Kuto Market, Abeokuta.. It is for a client and the cost....

Place a call we can.
Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by lograr(m): 9:39pm On May 04, 2020
dru23:

Does that mean you cant be in uber thread again?
Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by dru23(m): 10:13pm On May 04, 2020
lograr:

Does that mean you cant be in uber thread again?

Only on uber thread on Auto and business... but not on car talk ..The cabals don't want me on car talk uber thread, for now Auto section is ok .... By the end of the month I should be on business thread...
Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by lograr(m): 10:18pm On May 04, 2020
dru23:

Only on uber thread on Auto and business... but not on car talk ..The cabals don't want me on car talk uber thread, for now Auto section is ok .... By the end of the month I should be on business thread...

Okay sir
Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by Slickleo: 8:18am On May 30, 2020
Good morning all, Pl I have interest in this 2007 Honda Civic Canada. When I Scan I got p2184, p0172, p0812, p0776. Kindly assist thanks.

Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by dru23(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2020
Slickleo:
Good morning all, Pl I have interest in this 2007 Honda Civic Canada. When I Scan I got p2184, p0172, p0812, p0776. Kindly assist thanks.

The P0776 from experience will likely means you have to change the soleiod of that car.. I had similar issues with my 04 civic .. I just replace the soleiod and some other things and car was ok ...

Get in touch with Ayodele Bishop .. B Automobile.. Have used him in the past . He is ok and he can be of a better assist... 0805 534 7947

1 Like

Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by Slickleo: 9:47am On May 31, 2020
dru23:

The P0776 from experience will likely means you have to change the soleiod of that car.. I had similar issues with my 04 civic .. I just replace the soleiod and some other things and car was ok ...

Get in touch with Ayodele Bishop .. B Automobile.. Have used him in the past . He is ok and he can be of a better assist... 0805 534 7947
10x bro
Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by Slickleo: 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
Bro @dru23 I have successfully bought 2009 Honda Civic Asian spec with 134595km. kindly assist me with advice, the previous owner uses Mobil xhp 20w50, can I switch to 5w30 fully synthetic. Thanks

Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by dru23(m): 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Slickleo:
Bro @dru23 I have successfully bought 2009 Honda Civic Asian spec with 134595km. kindly assist me with advice, the previous owner uses Mobil xhp 20w50, can I switch to 5w30 fully synthetic. Thanks

Sorry for late response.... My personal and professional advice.. Since the owner has been using 20w50, which I known is the wrong oil ... you just continue using 20w50 till the engine breaks down from wrong grade of oil . And am sure previous owner has been using the oil on that car for at least 6 months to a year before he sold it to you..

Time and time again 20w50 is a heavy oil ,by the time you start your car in the morning, because of the thickness of 20w50 oil , it takes longer time for the oil to circulate properly to all the necessary parts of the engine.. It wears down the engine quickly that way , you might get away with it some old model cars to an extend ..but newer model cars will not take kindly to it .....

Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by DMoneyman: 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
How do I contact you bro. Need the Castrol oil pls. Send your contact number to ifyezeanyika@yahoo.com.
Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by dru23(m): 5:57am On Jun 03, 2020
DMoneyman:
How do I contact you bro. Need the Castrol oil pls. Send your contact number to ifyezeanyika@yahoo.com.

Unfortunately am all sold out ... I should be getting more products hopefully in July or August period....
Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by Slickleo: 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
dru23:

Sorry for late response.... My personal and professional advice.. Since the owner has been using 20w50, which I known is the wrong oil ... you just continue using 20w50 till the engine breaks down from wrong grade of oil . And am sure previous owner has been using the oil on that car for at least 6 months to a year before he sold it to you..

Time and time again 20w50 is a heavy oil ,by the time you start your car in the morning, because of the thickness of 20w50 oil , it takes longer time for the oil to circulate properly to all the necessary parts of the engine.. It wears down the engine quickly that way , you might get away with it some old model cars to an extend ..but newer model cars will not take kindly to it .....

10x bro, The thermostat was removed recently and cooling fan of the car is run direct. should I ignore the connection or revert back to factory settings, as the engine is still in very good condition.10x
Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by dru23(m): 3:57am On Jun 04, 2020
Slickleo:

10x bro, The thermostat was removed recently and cooling fan of the car is run direct. should I ignore the connection or revert back to factory settings, as the engine is still in very good condition.10x
Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by dru23(m): 4:02am On Jun 04, 2020
Slickleo:

Typically removing the thermostat will cause the engine to overheat at normal operating RPM. ... When the restriction is removed by removing the thermostat, at idle too much coolant will flow typically causing the engine to fail to reach it's designed operating temperature.

Please revert back to factory settings.. Removing thermostat is a big no,no ....find a good mechanic that will revert the car to factory.. Any mechanic that removes a thermostat does not wish you well.. Once mechanic tried that with me , na slap I want give the mechanic.. Removing thermostat will cause your car to overheat especially when water is been use instead of coolant ....
Re: Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section by Chae: 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
Baba dru, my civic o5 always disengage transition, it will move and start raising without d car moving, av bought another gear from ladipo still same, buh rewire said is one pressure sensor that cause it any advise pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

2010 Camry XLE For Sale / PRICE DROP!Toyota Camry Tiny light,Ota, Ogun state-800K / SOLD...Tokunbo 2015 Toyota Camry @ 11.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.