Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? (3215 Views)

Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter / Is This True? / Convo On Facebook.. B/w Jay Z, Kim, Beyounce, Kanye West. LWKMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Mygoldie(f): 5:47am On Jan 11, 2011
Check this out!!

Sender: My guy, How far?

Receiver:wetin dey happen?

Sender: why didn't you call me?

Receiver: you buy me credit?

Sender:anyway where you dey?

Receiver:you wan show?

Sender:for where na?

Receiver: you sabi Tobi place?

Sender:Make we block there?

Receiver:b4 nko abi u sabi another place where we fit block? grin grin grin Na wa.
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by dani1luv: 7:09am On Jan 11, 2011
. . . .and where is the joke undecided

Your picture no clear. . you need sleep
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by eldav(m): 7:39am On Jan 11, 2011
u miss road?
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Madukaele(m): 10:15am On Jan 11, 2011
9ice one poster
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by snthesis(m): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2011
OP wetin concern u?
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by allabosky(m): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2011
Na diz na wetin
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by ARareGem(f): 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2011
It was ok.
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Mygoldie(f): 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2011
continuation. . . . .

Sender: bros you no call me again?

Reciever: why i wan call you? you be my babe?

Sender: ah ah ,but i no be your personal person? why you dey yarn like this na?

Sender: how i dey yarn?

Reciever: but you know say i want the cash na?

Sender: which cash? i promise you anything?

Reciever: ah ah chairman you no grab? abi you wan fall your guy hand?

Sender: why you feel say i wan fall your hand?

Reciever: but bros you no gbado why?

Sender: gbado wetin? na so you dey disturb person?

Reciever: bros shee na like this we go dey dey?

to be continued . . . . .
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Kunbee: 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2011
Yep i noticed it also, very bad habit

1 Like

Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2011
Me too. . . .while I was talkin' to kunbee on the phone ystrday . . .the conversation took place as ffg:

Kunbee: Guy how far now, why you nor come my house again ystrday?
Boss TTdiamonds: which kain question be that, you blind?
Kunbee: abeg nor vex I don forget say. . .*paused for a moment then continued* wait you dey craze, which time you come sef?
Boss TTdiamonds: how you go take forget that kain iiisssshhhhhh. . . Babe why you dey fuc!< up naw?
Kunbee: guy nor fall my hand which time you come sef. . And how I come take Bleep up
Boss TTdiamonds: Ó boi I don die for here oh!. . . Nor be you cook food for me ystrday nii. . . .
Kunbee: you miss road . . . Me wey be say na studio house i dey throughout ystrday abi you miss road nii. . . .

To be continued. . . . . . . .
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Orton10(m): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2011
^
Lmfao.

@Goldie,
*babe am waiting.*
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Kunbee: 12:03am On Jan 12, 2011
^^what is funny there now, kolokolo undecided
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Mygoldie(f): 7:07am On Jan 12, 2011
Kunbee:

^^what is funny there now, kolokolo undecided

you mustn't comment.sod off!!!
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by StudioCFR(m): 7:14am On Jan 12, 2011
Hehehehe

Kunbee and Mygoldfish fight no dey finish?

@Tdiamond

I no fit write statement for police station o
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Mygoldie(f): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2011
i ain't fighting nobody.
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Kunbee: 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2011
Are you minding that illiterate, can he read at all
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Mygoldie(f): 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by allabosky(m): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2011
oboy c yarnz, hehehehhee
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by StudioCFR(m): 6:30am On Jan 13, 2011
lol

Kuntbee

Respect your old age o
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by LA2(m): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2011
Who told you?
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Mygoldie(f): 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2011
Sender: bros how far na, hope say you dey fine sha?

Reciever: Mehn i dey fine oh,wetin you expect na?

Sender: ehen bros oh, shebi you go show for the party na?

Reciever: which party again na?

Sender: ah ah bros you don forget just na just na?

Reciever: abeg yarn me na, . .na who dey do party?

Sender: shebi you remember that my babe when dey stay for lag?

Reciever: oh dat your lag babe when fine well well?

Sender: ah ah bros,this one you dey praise her so,abi you dey trip for her swagger?

Reciever: this small boy self,why i go trip for that your small babe na?

Sender: bros, abi you want make i arrange her for you?

Reciever: arrange her for me,onto which level?

Sender: bros you no gbado my yarnings again?

Reciever: why i no go gbado your yarnings?

To be continued . . . .
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by yinkalink(f): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2011
i guess this falls within the etc part of this section

very dry

so what if people answer questions with questions?

u never hear of rhetorical statements?
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by StudioCFR(m): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2011
Abi o
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by ARareGem(f): 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2011
When rhetorical questions don change to full story book, e don too much na. smiley
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Mygoldie(f): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2011
Must you guys reply??
wth! shocked shocked
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by StudioCFR(m): 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mtchew
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Mygoldie(f): 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mtcheww @ You^^^
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Kunbee: 11:34pm On Jan 13, 2011
Studio CFR:

lol

Kuntbee

Respect your old age o

Bastudio

Respect your pricko size
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by eldav(m): 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2011
darn!
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Kunbee: 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2011
Odogwu* slaps his hand ibo style*
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by eldav(m): 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2011
kunbee i dey feel u oo

bt na d handiwork of nollywood na.

hehe
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Kunbee: 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2011
See yawa o

I have enough ibo friends to know wassup cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Funny Quotes By Footballers / Funny Picture Captions To Spice Up Your Evening / Let's Laugh(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.