Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

'he's In Same Situation As I Was' - Berbatov Urges Kane To Join Man Utd - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'he's In Same Situation As I Was' - Berbatov Urges Kane To Join Man Utd (267 Views)

Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City / Berbatov: Even Messi And Ronaldo Would Struggle At Man Utd / Victor Moses Dribble Brought Harry Kane To The Ground. See Reactions On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'he's In Same Situation As I Was' - Berbatov Urges Kane To Join Man Utd by Sportsviber(m): 5:12pm On May 03, 2020
Berbatov says he was in exactly the same situation as Kane when he decided to swap Spurs for the Red Devils in 2008, and has advised the talented forward to make the same jump if his head has been turned.

Find out more by clicking here [ https://www.sportsviber.com.ng/2020/05/Geurh.html ]

Re: 'he's In Same Situation As I Was' - Berbatov Urges Kane To Join Man Utd by obi4eze(m): 5:24pm On May 03, 2020
Kane joining United will mean less playing time for Ighalo. I don't think OGS would want tonsign him now though.

(1) (Reply)

Henry: I Found It Easier To Play For Arsenal Than Barcelona / Top 10 Goals Scorers Of All Time / Football Is Coming BACK!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.