Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Is Ethereum Worth Investing In 2020? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Ethereum Worth Investing In 2020? (2845 Views)

What Is Ethereum Million Money Review - Scam or Legit / Is Ethereum Legit? / What Is Ethereum [detailed] – What You Should Know Before You Invest In Ethereum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ethereum Worth Investing In 2020? by SpyLordshrek: 5:17pm On May 03, 2020
Ethereum was proposed in late 2013 by Vitalik Buterin, a cryptocurrency researcher. The system then went live on 30 July 2015, with 72 million coins minted.

Is Cryptocurrency Worth Your Time and Investment?
We all know that cryptocurrency is on the rise and day by day the clamour for the digitalization of the whole world keeps trending hence in the few years to come it has been forecasted that cryptocurrency coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other types of coin will sweep the whole banking system.
Cryptocurrency is dynamic system, i call it digitalized money because it can be used to purchase anything even, it has been widely adopted by most online payment gateways for means of transaction.

Crpytocurrency: The right investment or Not
I know you keep asking yourself maybe you should invest in Crpytocurrency, If your mind keeps saying Yes i would say follow it.
Crpyto isn't really a physical bank, that's keeps your money for you and deduct useless charges for doing some particular activities. It is a system which is subjected to change, that's why it is an investment that is not totally risk free but has a high Return on Investment and if you play your game right the risk is reduced to technically 0%.
I said above that Crpytocurrency is subjected to change in the sense that different crypto coins has a price and the price of each coin is subject to decrease or Increase over time. So that is why capitalizing on investment opportunities is very important.
We all remember when Bitcoin was introduced to us, we turned it down and said no. Now 1 Bitcoin equals
3,422,106.32 Nigerian Naira. If we have invested into bitcoin it was first introduced to us, I would have a house in banner island by now.
But Now the same opportunity bitcoin opened to us that we never looked its way. Another Coin is offering the same opportunity

Ethereum On it's Way to Stardom
Ether is the second most popular coin after bitcoin.
1 Ether equals 80,994.71 Nigerian Naira. Too expensive to invest into right? You are thinking of closinh this page right after seeing the price. Bitcoin offered the same opportunity ethereum is doing now.
Ethereum has been forecasted to double, even tripple and sextuple to $1488 by end of 2020
, now think about having even $10 worth the coin and it eventually increase to that amount, look at how much you are having at the end by just holding a $10 worth ether. But what i am about to introduce to you now will make you a DON on the Crpytocurrency world

The Million Money
It is a platform created on the basis of Crpytocurrency but only on Ether coin

*Million Money* is a simple 2 × 5 matrix

To make the money you desire from this system,
First, secure your spot on the system by buying a certain amount of ethereum.

After your spot is secured, each new partner that joins, _contributes to your team growth and to your income earnings

This new partner could be someone you referred
OR
someone referred by somebody else in your team

LEVEL 1
*2 people who you invite or who come as spillover to you donate 0.03 ether each to you. You get 0.06 ether. You use 0.05 ether to buy level 2 and you remain with 0.01 ether as profit.*

LEVEL 2
*The 4 people recruited by your 2 people will donate to your level 2. Each will donate 0.05 ether to you and you will get a total of 0.2 ethereum. You will then use 0.1 ethereum to upgrade to level 3 and you will remain with 0.1 ethereum as profit.*

LEVEL 3
*The 8 people recruited by the 4 should donate to you 0.1 ethereum each that total is 0.8 ethereum. You will use 0.4 ethereum to upgrade to level 4 and you will keep 0.4 ethereum as profit.*

And so on the level continues like this, i don't want to bore you with the level stuff

Join today and begin building your business. Invite people from all over the world

ETHEREUM TO THE WORLD

1 Like

Re: Is Ethereum Worth Investing In 2020? by SpyLordshrek: 5:21pm On May 03, 2020
Join My Ethereum investment group where i will show you how i attained financial freedom on the million money within 3 months

https:///2348167197996?text=Hello%20i%20want%20to%20join%20ethereum%20the%20million%20money%20my%20name%20is

I am in no way promoting any ponzi scheme or programs. This is purely crypto which we all know it's real. Thanks
Re: Is Ethereum Worth Investing In 2020? by SpyLordshrek: 3:58am On Jul 03, 2020
Ethereum is now 101k. Million money smart contractors are enjoying money like its blood money. You can still join, its not too late
Re: Is Ethereum Worth Investing In 2020? by SpyLordshrek: 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ethereum to the world
Re: Is Ethereum Worth Investing In 2020? by Michaelnsd: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,
Re: Is Ethereum Worth Investing In 2020? by Rex212: 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
If you have Bitcoin or Ethereum you can actually make more out of it daily. Don’t leave your cryptocurrency laying idle in your wallet without giving you any returns daily. Search “cryptobase store” on Google or visit www.cryptobase.store
sign up for free on the platform and start investing your Bitcoin or Ethereum. Users also get bonuses when they refer people

(1) (Reply)

450k/acre 200 Acres Available / How Genuine Is Mc Buddy Properties / Investing Into Meritrade By Meristem. Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.