Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,402 members, 7,781,160 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:04 AM

How To Check Your Covid-19 Status At Home Using Eggs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Check Your Covid-19 Status At Home Using Eggs (356 Views)

Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) / Check Covid-19 Status Tru Phone & Get 5k / How To Check Your Hiv Status At Home Using Egg: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check Your Covid-19 Status At Home Using Eggs by lammyna(m): 7:12pm On May 03, 2020
HOW TO CHECK YOUR COVID-19 STATUS AT HOME USING EGGS:

Scientists and Doctors have just discovered a means of checking your COVID-19 status by yourself at the convenience of your home.

[b]TAKE NOTE: [/b]The result takes 20 to 30 minutes.
With this simple technique, you can check your status and know it yourself. No third person intrusion.

Remember, don't be afraid of the outcome of the result. Having it is not the end of the world. When you test positive just call the hotlines and they will come to your aid.

Follow the steps below to do this successfully:
Step 1: Buy two eggs. Clean ones ofcourse.
Step 2: Wash your saucepan and dry it with a napkin.
Step 3: Break the two eggs and pour their contents into a clean dish.
Step 4: Stir it well. Add few slices of onion or any vegetable of your choice.
Step 5: Place the saucepan over fire and pour a little cooking oil in it.
Step 6: Pour the mixture into the heated oil.
Step 7: Turn it properly when it hardens.
In five minutes, your fried egg is ready.
Get some tea/beverage and bread.
You can use Milo, lipton or any Chocolate Drink.
Then make some hot beverage and enjoy yourself.

Thank you for reading.
Did I tell you I was working with NCDC?��
#SpreadCalmNotFear #Staysafe
������������
Happy Sunday y'all!

4 Likes

Re: How To Check Your Covid-19 Status At Home Using Eggs by ebexofficial: 7:12pm On May 03, 2020
Very funny
Re: How To Check Your Covid-19 Status At Home Using Eggs by solochris(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2020
This is hilarious ��
Re: How To Check Your Covid-19 Status At Home Using Eggs by JAOS(m): 7:16pm On May 03, 2020
LOL! i was paying attention
Re: How To Check Your Covid-19 Status At Home Using Eggs by bbankky: 7:32pm On May 03, 2020
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Watch How COVID-19 Patients Are Enjoying Themselves In Jigawa Isolation Centre / BREAKING: Sierra Leon Appoints LAUTECH Graduate As Head Of Covid-19 Task Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.