Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) (94379 Views)

In The End...The Beginning (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ / In The Billionaire's Bed By Wunmiade16 Is A Plagiarized Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ann2012:
People are really desperate and wicked, this Samuel and Festus fit each other.

Thanks for the update
You welcome dear
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
youngdave09:
It should be one of them because i dont think the story is ending anytime soon

Ghost mode deactivated
Thanks Silver
Na man u be
You welcome man
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lakesc:
Busted! Thank goodness someone came to Anita's rescue.. Thanks Silver
You welcome sir
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
grin grin
hotswagg12:
Now you have succeeded in killing Anita by suggesting someone came to rescue her. Silver doesn't like one predicting his stories.

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Thebigdream:
The intruder could be Susan o, I pray is her or one of the nurses.

Thanks for the update
you welcome sir
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Thebigdream:
Anita cant die na, if she dies, the story ends
Abi
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
grin cheesy
Lakesc:
Didn't know that. Have mercy ooh Silver
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
JerryOJerry6429:
Thanks for the update
Yoh welcome sir
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
grin
egwolopretty:
To all it may concern, silver have promised us he won't be killing anyone in this story, nobody should come here and say things that will make him change his mind, na beg I dey beg ona.

Let's enjoy this ride in peace kiss
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
sly12345:
Why do I have this feeling that Anita and Samuel will later die tongue

It's been a good read silver, thanks for the update
You welcome sir but that your feeling sha... grin
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Andrew13:
I use God beg u , nor kill any innocent person
I hear you sir
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
grin
shakibell:
silver abeg no waste the girl life
�����
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
skubido:
Thanks for the update
You welcome sir
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by showgoeson: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
The suspense is something else, Silver please come and continue.

But wait, which syringe did Nurse Titi smashed with her shoe, is it the same one she wanted to inject on Anita's body or this is a different one.

I can't wait for Samuel to be disgraced.

3 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
showgoeson:

But wait, which syringe did Nurse Titi smashed with her shoe, is it the same one she wanted to inject on Anita's body or this is a different one.

Me too tongue
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Tina001(f): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
I hope Nurse Titi did not change the injection oo
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Adekunlated: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
I'm confused at this last scene, which syringe is she stepping on, wait o, I hope she didn't change the injection because the doctor gave Anita an injection o.

Next Episode please.., I can't wait anymore

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by doctorexcel: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
Thanks for the update bossman

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by purity23(f): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Thank God everything is backfiring, i know they'll get there and everything will turn in favour of my girls, silver please make it so.

Nurse Titi and sergeant Owen abi Omen God will punish you

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Adekunlated: 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
showgoeson:

As in I can't wait

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Adekunlated: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Silver1996:
Me too tongue
Which you grin

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by hotswagg12: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
showgoeson:

it is a different one oh. Silver has decided to make Anita mad.

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by kelvyncruz: 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hmmm na wa o, well thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by kelvyncruz: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
hotswagg12:
it is a different one oh. Silver has decided to make Anita mad.
I think so too, remember the doctor gave Anita an injection too, it could be nurse Titi switched it

2 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Andrew13: 2:05am On Aug 03, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by JerryOJerry6429: 7:28am On Aug 03, 2020
Next pls

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Missmossy(f): 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
Its getting hotter cheesy keep it up Silver1996. Susan is a smart chick, thank God for her and Henry. Samuel your doom is coming and i`m so happy!!!

Indeed everyday is for the thief and one day for the owner cool people should learn a lot from this story.

2 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Puvo: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
Anita go soon mad oh cry

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Ann2012(f): 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
Oh my goodness, I just want Samuel to rot in jail

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by petersononome: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
Wonderful, silver you're just a splendid writer but please let nothing happen to Anita or Susan, please o.

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
PLAGIARIZED
EPISODE 19
EPISODE TITLE- All red

Rigid with fury, Officer Owen ran his hand through his close cropped hair three times in quick succession before he fixed his gaze on one of the policemen that was walking towards him..

"The doctor is not here sir.."The constable said

Sergeant Owen anger spiked before he turned around knowing fully well he's been played for a fool.., he walked to the police car as the two other policemen ran after him....

Nostrils flaring, Samuel stood up from the chair with his fists clenched at his side, he kept silent letting his anger boiled deep inside him as hot as lava. It churned within, hungry for destruction, and he know it's too much for him to handle but there was nothing he could do but erupt with it and with that he turned on the table like an enraged panther, pick up the flower vase and threw it hard against the wall..., the case broke at point of contact as pieces of it scattered all over the house....

Festus heart jumped as the sudden reaction replay over and over in his head...

"Calm down..."Success shouted getting up from where she was sitting

"Calm down..."Samuel retorted, his voice loud and thunderous that it scared Success to death...

Festus open his mouth to talk but nothing came, so he resorted to clipped words and clasped hands...

"Shit..."Festus finally blare out hitting his palm on the wall as he glance over to the broken vase...

"She isn't there yet.."Success said..."She even barely escaped from the hospital..."

"That's the point.."Samuel yelled, siliva bursting off with his loud voice...."She escaped from hospital and you know what else she'll do..?"

Success sigh but didn't say a word, she could never have guessed Samuel will be so much affected with Anita going to the company....., earlier that morning she's been thinking seriously on what to do, whose side to join.., she was already in with Samuel and switching sides now could be dangerous..., Samuel already warned her and if she runs now, he'll find her and probably kill her....., as much as she want to help Anita.., she can't...helping her is not an option now, survival is...

"She'll go there.."Samuel continue, a look of bitterness sweeping across his face..."And she'll tell them everything..., every damn detail about how she wrote the story.."

"And so what..?"Success said..."It's her word against yours..."

"You can't compare original and fake...."Festus chime in.."It's risky.., she probably knows every single detail about that story...."

"Success hissed silently before she lowered her head to glance at her time..."It's past 9 already.., shouldn't we get going...?"

"And disgrace myself...?"Samuel riposte furiously.....
"Sammy you don't know that yet.."Festus said..."The ball might later fall in your court...."

"Since you started advising me, when has the ball ever fall in my court..?"Samuel queried turning to face Festus..."Everyone you suggested to me are worthless., the police, the nurse, her, you..., you're all a bunch of useless people.., useless.., all of you..."

Festus grit.."But..

"Don't even say a word.."Samuel brusquely cut in...."And make sure you upload that useless nurse nudes online..."He added before he kicked a throw pillow from his way and started making his way outside to the car..

"He really needs to calm down..."Success said moving her legs to walk after him....

Festus sigh, deep his two hands in his trouser sides pocket and went after them.....

As the car engine sung to the express roads, Anita relished the roaring winds that twirled in her hair and whistled in her ears....., she felt her life was shattered and she isn't sure if it will ever be right again....

"Thank you for doing this..."Anita said turning to face the doctor..

Doctor Bright knew before she spoke, that sparkle of the day she made the video was extinguished. Her eyes moved slower and always more down-cast, skimming the floor, rarely raising to eye level. It was in her voice too, quieter, with a meekness that wasn't really part of her speech patter when she made the video....

"This is the 6th time you're thanking me..."Doctor Bright said slightly looking at her but still fixing his gaze on the road...

"I know.."Anita said..."No one will want to do what you're doing...."

Doctor Bright scoffs.."I'm not no one..., I'm me.."

Anita manage a smile that disappeared within seconds...

"How's your head..?"Doctor Bright ask

"Better.."Anita said

"How long before we get there..?"Susan ask from the backseat...

"We're almost close...."Doctor Bright said looking at the map..

Anita took a minute to take a deep breathe, she tried to reason on what is installed for her but quickly realise her brain was becoming foggy and fading into nothingness, then all of a sudden, she poked her head from the windshield....

"Don't do that...."Doctor Bright blare out looking at her and same time trying to maintain his driving lane...

Anita manage to withdraw her head, she sat still for a while all the way watching as the vehicle drive past tress and bushes...

"What did you do that for...?"Doctor Bright ask looking at her but when she gave no immediate reply, he revert his gaze back to the road..

Anita became edgy in her sitting position, then she quickly shift her gaze to him and wore a clumsy smile that disappeared the very second it came...

"Are you okay...?"Doctor Bright ask finding her new found behaviour less funny...

"Yes..."She replied immediately, her voice coming out like a baby.., then she look away, rock back and forth in the chair, all the while banging her hands rhythmically on her lap....

"Anita..."The Doctor call looking back at her...

"Anita.."Susan chime in, Anita's sudden behaviour calling her interest.....

"Yes..."She answered immediately tossing a strap of her hair from her face..

"Are you okay..?"Susan ask

Anita nodded and quickly look away like some damsel in distress..

"Oh no.."Doctor Bright mutter when he saw policemen ahead standing right in the middle of the road...

"Do you think they've been waiting for us..?"Susan ask immediately reading deep meaning to the Doctor's exclamation..

"No I don't think so..."Doctor Bright said slowing down the car when he got to where they are.., he stopped when one of them signalled then he watched as one of the policemen walked towards him...

"Officer..."Doctor Bright said with a smile..

The policeman didn't bother replying, instead he look towards Anita's side and Susan on the backseat of the car.., then he called his colleagues who quickly walked towards him...

"What is going on..?"Doctor Bright ask anxiously when the policemen began to round them up...

"Step out of the car..."One of the policemen ordered in a baritone voice....

"What for..?"Doctor Bright ask but before he could get his answer, another of the policemen opened the other door of the front seat car and dragged out Anita who quickly screamed in retaliation..

"What is the meaning of this....?"Doctor Bright queried opening his side door to step out....

"Leave her alone.."Susan hollered the moment she came down

"You're all under arrest..."The policeman said forcing handcuffs on the three of them..

"Under arrest for what..?"The Doctor queried as he struggle with them but they wore the handcuff in his hand anyway.....

"What did we do to you..?"Susan yelled...

"This is insane.."Said Doctor Bright as they drag him to the police car......., but they stopped when another police vehicle joined them..

"I know it's you.."Susan sneer when Sergeant Owen came out from the police vehicle that joined them....."What did we ever do to you..?"She yelled glaring at him....

A smirk surround Sergeant Owen face as he walk close to her and then with a burning rage, he slammed his hand across her face, snapping it back with the force of his blow and causing Susan's head to reel sickeningly..., The slap was as loud as a clap and it stung her face..., and just below her eye was a small cut where his ring had caught her. Susan staggered backwards, clutching her face, eyes watering.....

4 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
For a minute, Susan stood still as the pain that came with the slap sink deep into her.., just then it hit her making her turn her furious gaze at him...., her anger pushed her and without further instruction from her brain, she got hold of his police shirt with her handcuffed hand...

"How dare you...?"Susan latched out with a yell that echoed around...

Other policemen quickly pull her hand from Sergeant Owen shirt but she didn't stop not until she gives him a bitter taste of the slap he gave her but when she couldn't, she threw a sloppy kick that stop midway....

"Take them away.."Sergeant Owen ordered...

"You'll regret this.."Doctor Bright hollered as they dragged the three of them to the police vehicle despite their struggle...

Sergeant Owen made a few steps then he took out his phone and dial Samuel's number....

"Please tell me you have them..."Samuel's worried voice came from the other end the moment the call connected...

"I have them..."Sergeant owen said looking back at the police Vehicle, from where he stood, he could still hear their screams and it annoyed him.....

"Are you serious..?"Samuel said, his voice carrying a loudness that irritated Sergeant Owen..

Sergeant Owen took the phone from his ears for a second then he placed it back and continued..."Yes I'm serious, but the doctor is with them, I couldn't let him go, so I arrested him.., what are we going to do about him..?"

"Come on officer..."Samuel's voice came again..."Do you really have to ask that.., charge him with something..., like aiding and abetting to helping a prisoner escape..., just charge him with something.., I really don't care what happens to any of them.."

Sergeant Owen made a lopsided grin..."What about the girls.., how do you intend on dealing with them..?"

"Just hold that stupid girl till the meeting is over.."Samuel said.."If she doesn't show up.., everything will go back as before and when that happens, she'll have to suffer for putting me through all this trouble..."

"What about the balance of my payment..?"Sergeant Owen ask..."I'm yet to receive any alert..."

There was hesitation then Samuel's voice came again...."I'll pay you your balance"

"Why did you hesitate before you answered me...?"Sergeant Owen ask reading a deep meaning to it..."I hope you aren't trying to trick me because if that's what you're planning, I'll come after you with everything I've got..."

"Why would I trick you officer..."Samuel said..."You worry about Anita and I'll worry about the money...., I'll call you after the meeting..."

Before Sergeant Owen could open his mouth to talk, the call ended and it infuriated him..

"Fool.."Sergeant Owen sneer , drop the phone in his pocket and began to walk towards the police car.., he stood when he saw a car with convoy approaching..., he decided to wait for a while and see where they were driving to but shock ran across his face when they stopped the exact point he was standing...

He watched as a young girl neatly dressed on female suit stepped out from the car while soldiers came out from the car convoy..

"What are you doing...?"Sergeant Owen quickly ask when one of the soldiers opened the police vehicle releasing Susan, the Doctor and Anita....

"Speak to the ACP...."The young lady said giving Sergeant Owen a phone..

Sergeant Owen hesitated a bit wondering what the ACP will want to tell him and how they got in touch with him.., he shivered a bit before he took the phone from her...

"Sir.."Sergeant Owen said

"Weren't you told to take the girls to the mako company..?"The ACP voice came up..

Sergeant Owen shivered when he recognise the voice, he glance at the girl and then to the soldiers and right there he knew everything was about going south...

"Well actually sir, I was taking them there..."Sergeant Owen said with pants breathe..

"That's a lie.."Susan shouted from where she stood.."You were trying to kill us..."

Sergeant Owen almost glare at Susan but quickly realise she'll say more if he keeps the phone connected and that's something he couldn't risk.., heaving in a dare breathe.., he ended the call and handed the phone to her...

"Thank you officer but we'll take them from here.."The young lady told him..

Sergeant Owen grunts as fury burn inside him but he didn't show it, instead he smiled..."Please.., let me take them.."

"Please uncuff them.."She said

Sergeant Owen sigh before he signalled one of the policemen who quickly uncuff them....

"He should be arrested..."Susan blare out..."He's a corrupt policeman.."

Sergeant Owen glare at her before he signalled his men, they quickly entered their vehicle and drove off in full speed....

"That man doesn't deserve to be a policeman.."Doctor Bright said rubbing the marks in his wrist made by the handcuff...

"And you are..?"The lady ask..

"Doctor Bright.."He said with a smile extending his hand for a handshake..

"Beatrice.."She said welcoming the handshake...."Are you with Miss Anita.."She ask glancing at Anita's side..

Doctor Bright huff.."Well actually, I was taking them to the company before we were stopped and handcuffed by those policemen..."

"Well thank you Doc.., we'll handle it from here..."

"Oh yeah sure.."

"Miss Anita.."She said walking towards her.."I was sent to bring you to the company.., the board is waiting for you..."

"I'm coming with her.."Susan said.."I'm her friend.."

"Of course..."She said and quickly pointed at the car.."Please hop in.."

Susan looked at Anita who was acting weird.., she was awfully quiet and looking around like she's lost and there was no way out.., she wanted to ask what the problem was but then she decided to let it go, considering everything she had gone through..she needs her quiet time...

"Thank you Doc.."Susan said when Anita refuse to step up to speak.....

Doctor Bright smile and lean his mouth close to her ears...."Watch your friend., she's acting strange..."He whisper in Susan's ears..

Susan manage a smile and glance at Anita's side, she caught her staring into space...

"Ani.."Susan said holding her hand..."Let's go.."She added and directed her to the car, they entered the backseat while Beatrice sat in the front with the driver.., it didn't take a minute before they turn the vehicle around and drove off leaving the doctor behind..

"I hope you succeed.. "Doctor Bright mutter before he entered his own car and begin to head back to the hospital...

Samuel's phone ringing tone jolted him from his thoughts.., he pick up the phone from the chair and stare at the caller..

"Why is this moròn calling me again.."Samuel said harshly noticing it's Sergeant Owen calling..

"I hope he isn't calling to say she escaped again.."Festus said..

"He better not.."Samuel said before he answered the call...."Officer.."He dragged between his teeth..

"Something happened.. "Sergeant Owen's voice sounded from the other end..

Samuel frown at the statement..."What is it..?"

"A girl from the company showed up with a convoy of soldiers..., she had the ACP on phone..., I let her go after I spoke to the ACP.."

"You let who go..?"Samuel queried sitting up from the comfort of the car seat

"Anita.."Sergeant Owen said..."They're taking her to the company.., she's your problem now..."

Samuel curled his lips and quickly he ended the call......"You incompetent bastard.."He cursed with clasped hands...

"What is it...?"Success ask from the front seat...

"She's coming..., that stupid girl is going to the company...."

"What.., how..?"Festus ask before his phone started ringing.., he pick his phone up and look up at Samuel...."Nurse Titi is calling.."

Samuel hissed as his brows furrowed...."Tell her I'll ruin her...."

Festus ignore Samuel's statement and answered the call..."What is it..?"He ask

"Have you seen the bomb...?"Nurse Titi voice sounded from the other end..

"What bomb..?"Festus ask impatiently

"It'll detonate soon.."Nurse Titi said..."Just watch how it explodes.."

"You're saying trash.."Festus said and ended the call..

Doctor Bright sigh as he turn the car steering to another side of the road..., his pick up his phone only to drop it back then he pick it again when it started ringing, he look at the caller and smile knowing it's one of his trusted nurse calling him.., his attention was probably needed at the hospital..

"Jane..."He said the moment he answered the call .

"Doctor.."Jane voice came up....."I think we made a mistake sir.."

"What mistake..?"Doctor Bright ask confuse on what she's talking about..

"The syringe Doctor...."Jane said..."The syringe you gave to that girl when she fainted..., I smelled it.., it didn't smell like extra pain relief..., it was corrosive.."

"Corrosive.."Doctor Bright reiterated shocked.."What do you mean..?"

"It was anabolic steroid sir..., it messes with the brain within minutes.., are you there with her sir, is she showing any strange behaviour....?"

Shocked, Doctor Bright brood over that moment Anita poked her head from the car and then the strange way she was acting...

"I don't know how it got into the box.."Jane voice came again.."But I think someone switched it sir.."

Doctor Bright's eyes enlarged as he imagined the worst effects of been injected with an anabolic steroid, within minutes she'll become violent if not properly hold and controlled......."Oh no.."He mutter, dropped the phone and quickly turn the vehicle around and began to head for the company....

"Anita, stay still, please stay still.."He mutter kicking on the accelerator to increase the speed.., his mind was focused on getting to Anita that he didn't know when a big truck from the other side of the road speedily drove towards him and before he could realise what was going on, it was a split second too late.., his car collided with the truck.., the strong impact threw his car from the road, his back car tyre pulled out making the car somersault into the bush, the windshield cascaded and broke ...., it turned upside down and finally stopped , what followed was his blood dropping no stop in the floor of the car...., little by little...his blood paint the broken pieces of the windscreen until it became all red......

15 MINS TO THE MEETING TIME..

PLAGIARIZED............will continue soon

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (50) (Reply)

Generation To Generations... / The Silent Lover / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.