Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) (94580 Views)

In The End...The Beginning (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ / In The Billionaire's Bed By Wunmiade16 Is A Plagiarized Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by enirock(m): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
When Silver says today, we should all look closer to 11pm or some minute to 12am. Silver all the same, we go nowhere(we are waiting).

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
PLAGIARIZED
EPISODE 39
EPISODE TITLE- A time for everything

The headache was a vice on Anita's heart, squeezing with just enough pressure to be a constant pain. It kills her every time, just a little bit more, taking what was once her inner light and replacing it with a darkness that overshadows each moment..., once again she revel the old memories.., the thoughts of where she was and where she is now chase more tears into her eyes.., she knew the moment she started to cry, she was alone. She cried slowly, with tears dripping down her temples and the soft hum of her own voice echoing throughout the room..., the stench of her own body force another throw up, the nausea moulding up in her throat..

The rest of the world could be seen, drifting farther and farther away as teardrops made up her ocean. They fell into her parted lips and stuck to her eyelashes. She could taste them, rolling down her parched throat.., she wonders if her friends and family knows she's been held in a metal asylum against her wish.., she brood over Rachel's words, they want her mad, they want her life to be over and the only perpetrator she could think of is the same bastard that stole her story, got her arrested, got her beaten almost to death.......

She turned with the alertness of the creaking sound when the door opened..., the same man that had walked in earlier was standing right by the door, a taunting smirk surrounding his lips...., she quickly spun around and thought of what to do.., she remenbered Rachel's warning about not taking the drugs.., if Rachel warned her, she imagined what had happened to her after she left the hospital.., she lost track of days.., a muscle involuntarily twiched in the corners of her mouth as she tried to put the puzzle together..., it took a minute to realise she lost track of time because they were almost succeeding in making her mad..., they must still think she's mad..., she had to act on it to convince them she's mad..., she took a deep breathe before she flicked her hair, bend her head a bit lower to the side and turn to face him.., but it was rather too slow to be normal....

Andrew lick his lips as her hair fall on her side, she imagined her been naķed, her body pressing against his hard body....

"It's time for your bath..."He said with nibbed lips, his hands folding across his chest as the words drop from his mouth..

Shock swept across Anita's face but she kept her facade, the last thing she wants is making him notice she isn't as insane as he thinks...., she didn't know what to say, she knows fully well any word she say or action she takes will determine their next plan of action.., she's in a delimma and the only reasonable thing she can think of is escaping...

"Did you hear me...?"Andrew ask taking a step forward

Anita shudder, her face almost reacting with the movement of her body but she held strong.., she knows she have to...., he expects a reply from her and a reply was far from her..., instead of speaking, she slightly took a step back and imagine what a mad person would do in such a situation.., she remained still, her face lowered.., all of a sudden, she raised her face, her hair flicking with the movement of her head..., she frown, smile and frown again...., she didn't know what she was doing but she prays she was convincing him...

"You and I are going to have a nice bath together.."Andrew said reaching for her face..

Anita shivered but quickly comported herself when he noticed it...., she quickly pushed him aside and ran to a corner of the wall.., her breathe coming in gasps as she lean against the wall......

The move infuriated Andrew as frown lines encroached on his face....

"You want me to force you..."He said brusquely..."Fine you'll take your bath by force.., I'll see you naķed.. .."He added before he trot towards the door, it wasn't up to a minute before two men on security uniform walked into the room...

Fear pricked Anita, she wasn't only afraid she was going to go naķed in front of people, she was afraid of what they'll do to her when she's naked..

"Grab her.."Andrew ordered the men..

Cold chills sheen down Anita's spines that all she wanted to do was run away.., she look around, her eyes searching for anything she could defend herself with..., but other than a bunch of rubbish, she saw nothing, nothing tangible...

She took a step back and another step back when the two men began to approach her.., she was vulnerable she knows but she isn't going to let them take her without a fight...

She made a fist but quickly realise how useless it was when the two men grabbed her both hands.., she struggled with them throwing sloppy kicks and threatening to bite with her teeth...

"Take her to the private bathroom...."Andrew ordered....

Anita remenbered what Andrew had mentioned earlier.., he's going to have a bath with her.., from the looks on his face, anyone could tell he has bad intentions...
She fought back when the men made her move dragging her against her struggles.., she didn't give up, didn't want to.., they continue dragging her until they dragged her out of the room onto the corridors, a group of workers stopped to look at her as they drag her along the corridors..., she ran out of ideas on what to do, what to say to make them stop, she can't talk well, everyone thinks she's mad and whatever she says or do will be seen as that.., left with nothing but a distant thought, she opened her mouth and a loud scream leaped out of her it..., but the men didn't care, they continue dragging her stopping to raise her up whenever she purposely lower herself...

As they drag her feet along the cement floor, she decided to shout and break every form of pretence.., she isn't mad, perhaps saying it in front of the onlookers will change the story she's cultivating in her head..., she was about throwing everything to hell when she saw her.., the same girl that had warned her an hour ago not to take the drugs, she stood in front, something in her eyes was drawn between worry and concern....

"Stop.."Rachel shouted

To Anita's surprise, they stopped.., her breathe came in gasps even as she try to calm her panic....

Rachel look at Anita for what look like an eternity but was just a few seconds.., she took her gaze from her and focus them on Andrew...
"Where exactly are you taking her to....?"She asked Andrew...

Andrew nibbed before irritation washed across his face...., without giving her the dignity of a reply, he shift his gaze towards the two men holding Anita....

"And what are you waiting for..?"He chided...

The two men glance at each other and continue dragging her only to stop when Rachel refuse to leave the way....

"This is madness.."Rachel blare out..."She's a patient, not a prisoner."

Infuriated, Andrew walked towards her, grab Rachel's hand and drag her closely to himself...., Rachel's brows furrowed and quickly she tried to take her hand from his grip but he didn't let her...

"Know your place.."Andrew chided with curled lips...

"What do you want with her..?"Rachel asked back..

Andrew didn't bother replying, instead he look back at the men and motioned them to continue, when they didn't move, he got angry and hollered at them..

"I said take her.."He shouted, a vein bulging at the back of his neck...

"They won't move..."Dr Charana's voice came sounding loud in their ears..

Rachel and Andrew turned to face her with the alertness of the voice....

"Not with me standing in their way..."Dr Charana added walking closer.., she stopped but only to look at Anita, she quickly brood over what's in motion, she pitied her, in less than 24hours she'll be loosing everything and everyone she holds dear.., she took her gaze from her and face Andrew and then Rachel....

"What do you think you're doing...?"Dr Charana asked Andrew..

Andrew quickly let go of Rachel and look around, everyone was now gathered to look at them.., he adjust his shirt and step a foot away from Rachel......

"I was just going to give her a bath..."He said with crunched teeth...

Something flashed beneath the surface of Dr Charana's hardened expression as she close Andrew into a deep glare, one of absolute anger......

Andrew eyelids drooped and there was a slight lolling to his head.....

"Take her back to her room.."Dr Charana said taking her gaze from Andrew to Anita..

Anita took a deep breathe, one of relief...

"I..."Rachel chime in but quickly kept quiet when Dr Charana look at her....., she stole a glance from Anita before she opened her mouth to continue....."I.., i suggest she takes a bath..."

"Are you saying you want to give her a bath...?"Dr Charana ask....

Once again Rachel looked at Anita, then she inhale deeply..."With your permission..., I'll love to.."

"What rubbish are you saying now..?"Andrew chime in angrily...."You're forgetting what you are in this place.., you're just a cleaner..., do you hear that, a cleaner.., I bet you have some place to clean...."

"You have my permission...."Dr Charana said pricking Andrew's bubbles...

Andrew chew on his teeth as he shift gaze from Dr Charana to Anita and then to Rachel..., Rachel ignored the look and walk towards Anita...

"Be careful..."Dr Charana said.."She's violent...."

Rachel ignore her statement and drew closer to Anita.....

"Easy.."Rachel said taking hold of Anita's hand as the men let go of her..."We're just going to take a bath.., you want a bath right...?"

Anita scratch her hair, she knew she needed to act when Rachel nodded ..., in response, she nod back and gently and quietly follow her as she lead her away from the wolves who had sworn to devour her........

Susan opened her eyes only to be greeted by the sun rays from the window,  for weeks the window has been her only connection to the outside world. Without it the house would feel like a tomb, already it's as quiet as a mausoleum...., she brood over the conversation she had with her brother moments ago.., she never wanted to involve him but things have gotten out of hand.., her eyes shifted to the side again and became glazed with a glassy layer of tears. As she blinked, they dripped from her eyelids and slid down her cheeks. She bit her lip tightly in attempt to hide any sound that wanted to escape from her mouth, her heart sank...

"Baby, did Matthew call you..?"Henry's voice sounded from the bathroom..

Susan quickly wipe away the tears and rolled the wheelchair towards the table..

"We spoke few minutes ago and he told me he's already in town..., I'm going to go pick him up..."Henry said from the bathroom again...

Susan sigh as she remenber the time she went with Matthew to Samuel's house.., she expected him to thrash him but he did nothing..., she pick up her phone with intentions of reaching Anita's phone but quickly realise how useless it is when she remenbered she can't be reached..., when Henry spoke from the bathroom again, she wanted to reply him but a knock on the door shut her up...

She turn towards the door with the thoughts that it could be Matthew knocking...., she ignored the knock and turn her face away only to turn it back to the door when the knock came again .

"Henry, are you expecting anyone...?"She asked rolling the wheelchair towards the door

"No.."Henry's said from the bathroom ..."Is someone knocking..?"

Susan was about to reply but quickly realise how difficult it was when her heart skipped the moment the door knob turn down, it creaked and slowly someone walked in....

Susan sat still trying to figure out who he was but was quickly struck with fear when the uninvited intruder took a pistol out and pointed it at her.... she remained still, fear crippling every part of her...

"Hello Susan.."The intruder said circling his hand around the trigger..

"How much is it..?"The man said taking the icecream from the seller..

He turn around after making payment and walked towards his powerbike.., he looked ahead, his target was still in sight..., he licked part of the ice cream and quickly took his phone out when it rang....

"Is it done..?"Dr Charana's voice came from the other end..

"He's on sight..."The man said..

"Will there be witnesses...?"Charana ask from the other end...

The man look around and refocus on the target..."Yes, a bunch of them.. but nothing to worry about.."

"Take the shot Vialo..."

"See you at 9 sweetie.."He said and dropped the call.., he climbed on his motorcycle, he took one last glance at Matthew before he wore his helmet...

"Time to die bastard..."He said when Matthew began to make move for the other side of the road...

Dr Charana dropped the phone and pick up the syringe from the table.., she stare at it making sure it was in order...

"What was the meaning of what you did...?"Andrew shouted as he enters the office...

"There's a time for everything Andrew.."Dr Charana said barely looking his way..."There's a time to be stupid.., a time to be serious...., and most importantly, a time to recognise when the game is getting to an end.."

"What do you even mean..?"Andrew ask...

"I mean, we're at the peak of ending this game, it's time to completely wipe Anita's brain...., she'll be a living dead..."

PLAGIARIZED........Next Episode dropping soon...

Sorry for the late update

16 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Christipsy:
E don red for Samuel
Thanks silver1996 bt biko try and do Seth abt the update
I will
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
PresidentJosh20:
This story is getting more interesting!Kudos silver1996.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ozed71:
Meh this story is becoming super interesting
Thanks
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
mostob:
chei! Samuel don buy market. grin
Kudos silver...you're wonderful.
Btw,do you have a blog?
Working on getting a site
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
grin grin
enirock:
When Silver says today, we should all look closer to 11pm or some minute to 12am. Silver all the same, we go nowhere(we are waiting).
Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by mostob(m): 11:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
do4luv14:

No be only me oo, KingPhilip dey sef, but em dey on patrol duty sha

Ok man. Let us ride on.

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by mostob(m): 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Silver1996:
Working on getting a site
Ok bro. I will send you a PM

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by mostob(m): 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Ibroslank(m): 12:03am On Nov 26, 2020
thanks Godstime is the best

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by purity23(f): 7:51am On Nov 26, 2020
Silver pls o, it shouldn't be what I'm thinking abeg

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Christipsy(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2020
Ohhhhh....

Silver1996 y now?? embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Adekunlated: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2020
na wa o, everywhere death, pls silver spare Susan, she have suffered too much already

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Jesubaby: 11:10am On Nov 26, 2020
I wish matthew is coming to fight for his sister's life. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by petersononome: 11:16am On Nov 26, 2020
What is Matthew coming to do, if he isn't coming to get Anita out of there, he should just die. Pls don't let anything happen to Susan.

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Thebigdream: 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Shit!!!!!
Next episode abeg

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by mostob(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
silver eh, you just like vexing me.
Here I am, still seething in anger because of Susan, now you wan kill another person. ... abeg
na

I'm emoshunna rai now

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by enirock(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
This suspense is heart rendering. Silver do not tarry.

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by egwolopretty: 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
Stop these killings na, nothing should happen to Susan o

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Ann2012(f): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Silver..... pls the only death I need are those of Samuel and his cohorts.
Rachael is a life saver

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by sly12345: 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
Let me predict, the intruder will shoot Susan not knowing Henry is also in the house and Henry will go for revenge, the assassin will miss while trying to shoot Matthew, Matthew will go to the mental asylum and cause a huge problem and end up saving Anita, Rachel will later be found helping Anita which will bring forth her death., Samuel will continue enjoying his wealth until Jerome wakes up and Carlos comes for him, Amilo isn't excluded either, he'll later find out it's Actually Samuel who killed his sister, he'll go for his own revenge, there will be a clash between Samuel, Carlos people and the special agents resulting in a bloody shootout, Samuel will get killed in the shootout., silver if na lie, change the story.

3 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by PresidentJosh20(m): 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
Interesting.Oga silver1996,pls try and update more regularly.This suspense is not healthy,abeg.

6 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by kelvyncruz: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2020
sly12345:
Let me predict, the intruder will shoot Susan not knowing Henry is also in the house and Henry will go for revenge, the assassin will miss while trying to shoot Matthew, Matthew will go to the mental asylum and cause a huge problem and end up saving Anita, Rachel will later be found helping Anita which will bring forth her death., Samuel will continue enjoying his wealth until Jerome wakes up and Carlos comes for him, Amilo isn't excluded either, he'll later find out it's Actually Samuel who killed his sister, he'll go for his own revenge, there will be a clash between Samuel, Carlos people and the special agents resulting in a bloody shootout, Samuel will get killed in the shootout., silver if na lie, change the story.
There are some loopholes in this your prediction sir, you didn't tell us what later became of Henry after he went for revenge, neither did you say what happened to Charana, Mr Smith of the company and even Anita herself after her rescue.
Though I pray the story doesn't go as you predict, I trust silver sha, he's just too unpredictable.

3 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by purity23(f): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2020
sly12345:
You've started undecided

3 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Ibroslank(m): 10:10am On Nov 27, 2020
think susan brother is in house without the knowledge of susan or henry

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Risingstar2020(f): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Risingstar2020(f): 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
I think Matthew is the one they want to kill

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by binsanni(m): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Oga Silver

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Risingstar2020(f): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
Silver1996 good evening sir, please update am waiting. Thanks

1 Like

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Silver1996(m): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
PLAGIARIZED
EPISODE 40
EPISODE TITLE- The attack

Susan feel as though her bones have no more strength and her muscles are all out of power, she just sat on the wheelchair staring at the man facing her with the gun, she was unable to talk, the menacing aura of the gun pouring gasoline into the spark of her fear, she wanted to call for Henry as fear torture her guts.., churning her stomach in tense cramps, unfortunately for her, no words came out, it was as if the wild shock and fear lingering inside her has eluded her of any spoken words.., her breath suddenly quickens as she heard the creaking of the bathroom door.., she wanted to shout, make Henry aware there's a guy with a gun in his house......

Shock, Henry stood with the towel tied around his waist, his thoughts went on a pause as the intruder turn the gun from Susan to him....., his legs twitched, fighting the impulse to whirl around, paralysed to the spot.., he stood with pants breathe as he tried to think what was going on.., The paralyzing hurt spread through his body like icy, liquid metal but he kept his cool, even with his pounding heart, he knew he needed to save Susan, his gaze slightly moved from the intruder to Susan and then to the intruder again, the moment the intruder shift his gaze to Susan, Henry knew it was the right time to strike, he didn't think before he loosen his towel in a blink of an eye and threw it at the intruder....

The intruder lose focus as the towel drop in his face, before he could take it off from his face, Henry rushed at him, there were no holes barred when Henry went in for the attack, the forceful and firece attack made them crash to the ground, the gun fell down from the intruder hand as their bodies clattered on the bottom part of the door.., Henry's head jerked back and he tasted copper tang in his mouth..., he almost lost concentration but quickly raise his head only to see the intruder reaching for the gun...., he rushed forward and hold the intruders hand stopping him from reaching the gun, the intruder groaned in pain and anger and set his other hand forward but rather than picking the gun up, he mistakenly pushed it forward, towards Susan.... and that was Henry rained blows onto the intruder from behind as if he meant to smash him into the very earth......

A sudden gush of pain jolted throughout the intruder body but he didn't give up, instead, he powered himself up and gave Henry an elbow to the jaw...

Pain enacted from point of impact, Henry lost focus, when he got himself back, he was a second too late, the Intruder pushed him backward and rushed at him before Henry could surge up any counter attack.., bruised and winded, he brought a fist to Henry’s face, snapping his nose into a grotesquerie...

Susan knew the only way a winner will emerge from the fight is when one of them is dead.., heart pounding hard against her chest, she rolled the wheelchair towards the gun on the floor...., hands shaking, she bend down against the pain she was feeling with the act, she pick up the gun totally oblivious of how to use it, she placed her hand around the trigger and aim at them, she quickly realise how futile it was to handle the gun when her hand began to shake.., if she pulls the trigger, she might kill the intruder or she might kill Henry...

Blood pooled from Henry's mouth and nose as the intruder deliver more powerful punches to his face...., he sunk into his stomach, blood pooled in his mouth as the intruder gagged.., just when he decided to fight back, the intruder powerful hands grabbed his shoulders and forcefully pushed him forward.., Henry's body came into clash with the wall.., his head colliding with the strong cement he stumbled backward, lost his balance and fell down.....

A gleen of sweat sheen down from Susan's head as she held the gun firmly, with pounding heart and her hands shaking rhythmically, she pulled the trigger, a scream leap out of her mouth as the bullet went off in full precision....

The intruder went down in one knee as the bullet hit his left thigh from behind..., he groaned from pain as blood pooled out of his leg, he reach the bullet wound with his hand in attempt to stop the pain, stop the flow of blood but all to no avail...

Raw anger swept across Susan's face, the memories of every bad thing that has ever happened to her began to race into her head, it angered her more and she fired again..., the fierce bullet flew out the chamber and hit the door, the door wood broke as little pieces of it began to crumble to the floor.., when the intruder groaned and revert his angry gaze towards Susan, she realise she had missed..

Drop of tears fell out from her eyes as she look down at Henry who was groaning in pains, once again she tried to fit her fingers into the trigger but quickly realise how difficult it was when her fingers went into an excruciating spasm...., her heart flew right out of her chest and for a moment she felt breathless and all she could think about was the terrible death she will face when the intruder manage to stand in one leg and lock his furious gaze with her....

"You bitch.."The intruder hollered rushing at Susan but was quickly held back by Henry.

The intruder looked down to see Henry dragging his injured legs back, away from Susan.., with his good leg, he began to brusquely kick Henry's hands..

With pains jolting every part of Henry's body, he knew he needed to do this, without any logical thought, he set his hand on the intruders injury and prick his bullet wound...

The intruder screamed as Henry's fingers dig into his bullet wound, severe pain erupted from the injury and he quickly crunched down, Henry held on to the opportunity, his head nuzzling with pains, he manage to stand up and drag the intruder towards the door, he opened the door and drag him outside but he miss a step, he lost his balance and fell down with the intruder on the threshold...

Both men took a minute to breathe before they began to stand up..., on their kneeling position, Henry threw the first punch, The intruder groaned and grimace in pains before he slammed his tough fist across Henry's face.., stars burst in Henry's vision but he shook it off blindly throwing a sloppy blow but quickly realise how stupid it was when the intruder set another blow straight beneath his stuble...

Blood hummed in Henry's veins, instead of falling back, determination and anger took over, he growled at the intruder before he slammed his powerful fist coated with the anger burning in his eyes across his face surprised at the pain that blazed up his arm as his fist connected with the intruders jaw....., Henry didn't stop there, he ignored his own pain and give in to the rage, he rushed at the intruder and in a powerful swing, they both rolled from the threshold into the sand....

Gathering up momentum, Henry stood up first and with his own two hands he grasped the intruder head in his hands and brought his knee cap up to his nose.., . Crimson leaked from both his nostrils and his nose was twisted right.....but just when Henry wanted to go in for another attack.., the intruder dive at him dropping him from the waist, both men crunched on the ground once again...., the intruder took charge and threw the first blow and just when he was about to throw the second, he heard voices, he raise his head only to see more men running from different corners of the compound, just then he realise his mission has been compromised, totally blown.., he dropped his fist, manage to raise himself up and began to run with his injured leg but couldn't go far before the neighbours and onlookers caught up with him and hold him...

Matthew watch the two keke men as they began fighting over a girl, his expression was of one being forced to endure an unpleasant odor, his gaze was unwavering and unabashed..., he scoffs when people began to round them to separate the fight, he heaved a sigh before he shift back his gazs to the bread seller..

"How much is it...?"He ask picking a loaf of bread...

"Four hundred sir.."The bread seller said picking up the bread to package

"Give me two.."He said taking out his wallet to pay.., he paid and collected the bread..

With his bag hung across his shoulders and the nylon of bread in his hand, he walked towards the road with the intentions of taking a taxi.., he stood waiting for a taxi, it didn't take a minute before the memories of his sister evaded his head.., weeks has passed since he last saw her.., although he has been on constant phone call with the doctor but was surprise at the Doctor's reply when he asked to come see the condition of his sister and she declined.., but he kept insisting until she accepted, he remembered telling her he would withdrew his sister from the hospital if there's no improvement...

He stood for what felt like an hour but was just a few minutes.., realising no taxi was heading his way, he decided to use his legs with intentions of boarding a keke if worse comes to worst.., he took the first step only to realise he kick heap of dirts on the floor.., irritation hissed through him as he wonder why people will heap such waste on the road...., he raise his head only to turn towards the road again.., shock washed over him as he saw a man on a racing motorcycle pulled out a gun and point it towards his side..., every thought in him went on a full pause, he realise he could not move when he couldn't feel his muscles.., he snapped out of the paralysis and was about jumping for cover but he was a second two late.., two bullets came for him, hitting his arm and rib...., as blood splashed out with the intensity of the bullets priecing into his skin.., he fell down to the ground, what followed was a loud scream from passerbys.....

For a moment, Anita shivered as Rachel poured the first round of warm water on her shoulder and let it flow into every part of her body.., The water moves softly around her outstretched fingers, caressing cooly, eddying in their wake, she pull her hand to herself and watch the drips, both transparent and opaque at the same time.....

"Thank you...."Anita said allowing the drip of the water envelops her as closely as her own skin..

Rachel made a brief smile as she apply shampoo on Anita's hair...."You don't need to thank me..."She said washing the scrap of the hair..."Like i said to you the first day we met., I'm your biggest fan in nairaland.."

"You said that to me..?"Anita ask curiously desperately trying to remenber when she had told her that.

"You don't remenber...."Said Rachel.."You were a little still insane then..."

Anita wanted to laugh but the pain in her heart couldn't let her.......

"If I may ask.."Rachel continued..."How did you end up here.?"

Anita sigh allowing the water drip down her face..., she tried to remenber but nothing but what she already knows sufficed...."I don't know.. "She said regretfully.."One minute I was in the police station, the second I'm at the hospital and then here..., it all happened so fast...."

"Does it...."Rachel said thinking over the words in her head...."Does your been here have anything with your story been stolen...?"

A tear dropped from Anita's eyes as she remenber what she had to go through just to call out the thief that had stolen her story....

"I'm sorry if my question reminds you of anything.."Rachel said quickly when she noticed she was sniffling in tears...

"You don't have to.."Anita said spuning around to face her....."I need to be reminded where I'm coming from.."

Rachel sigh, she pitied her, she has suffered a lot for something she didn't deserve., she was about saying another word when a knock came on the lock door after several attempts to turn down the knob....

Irritation swept across Rachel's face., she pick a towel she had brought with her and tossed it to Anita....

"Cover yourself..."She said to Anita ...

"Rachel.."Andrew's voice came from outside the door..

A frown line encroach on Rachel's forehead at the sound of Andrew's voice...

"Go away Andrew.."She said barely looking back to face the door...

"The doctor wants to see the patient you moròn.."Andrew said brusquely

Rachel hissed as the door knob wined down continously, what followed was a loud bang from outside...

"Open the damn door.."Andrew yelled from outside

Rachel ignored him and walked closer to Anita....

"The doctor wants to give her her medications.."Andrew said again from outside...

Rachel swallowed when Anita shook her head...

"I can't take the medication.."Anita muttered making sure her voice wasn't loud to be heard from outside......"I have to get out of here.."She added with all form of seriousness...

For a moment, Rachel just stood looking at her as if someone has just deliver a fatal blow across her cheeks...."Now.."

"Yes now.."Anita said looking around for the clothes she wore earlier..

"Don't wear those clothes..."Rachel said walking towards the new set of clothes she had brought along, she handed over to Anita who quickly changed into them not minding how big the gown was.....

"You can't get out of here."Rachel said

"I can't wait anymore.."Anita muttered..."I don't know if I can stop them from giving that medication.., please help me get of here now.."

Rachel curled her lips when Andrew spoke again, she ignored him and focus on Anita again thinking how she could be of help.....

"Look i don't know if you'll succeed...

"It's worth the risk.."Anita cut in...."I'm sane, if I walk over to the gate and act like a sane person, nobody will suspect"

She had a point, Rachel knew that but for a thing she feels scared for her.., if she's caught, doctor Charana is going to find out she isn't as insane as they think..

"Fine.."Rachel mutter...."But if you must escape, we'll need a distraction..."

"How..?"Anita ask anxiously

"Don't worry about it..., I just want you to be at alert and know when the distraction comes..."

Anita nodded.....

Rachel hold her hands..."Be careful.."She said and quickly let go of her when they heard the door creak, then it opened.., she quickly spun around to see Andrew..., she quickly noticed the key he was holding...., the bastard have a spare key.....

Andrew shift his angry look from Rachel and turn it towards Anita..., Anita noticed the stare and quickly she bend her neck to a side and began flicking her hair on every side as she prays and hopes her pretentious acts convince him...

A taunting smirk circled Andrew lips before he revert his gaze back to Rachel., for a minute, they dug their eyes into each other, each not uttering a word but allowing the eyes to do the talking......, Andrew step closer and to his surprise Rachel didn't move an inch backward..

"This is the last time you'll do this.."Andrew said and quickly grab Anita's hand from behind, gave Rachel a deadly look before he began to drag Anita away..., as they walk, Anita glance back at Rachel but only for a brief moment.....

"I'm getting out of here.. "Anita mutter to herself....

Fully dressed, Henry pace about in his room, the enormity of what had happened earlier still coming like flashes in his eyes...., he looked at Susan who was sitting in a corner greatly worried by the event that had took place earlier., he took his gaze from her and walked towards the guy who was coming to him.....

"Henry.. "The guy said handling a ringing phone to Henry..."We found this in his pocket.."He said pointing at the guy who had attacked him and Susan..."This number has been calling.., we felt you should answer it."

Henry didn't want to but curiosity of who could be behind the attacks on them dawned on his face.., he took the phone, hesitated a bit before he answered the call...

"Why haven't you been answering the call.."A baritone voice queried from the other end...

Henry kept mute as the action that took place just few minutes ago began to rehappen in his head..

"Is she dead..,"The male voice ask..

Henry's eyes widened with shock.., he shift his gaze towards Susan realising their attacker weren't there for him but Susan.....

"Who are you..?"Henry asked quickly..

There was silence before the caller's voice came again...
"Who are you..?"

"Who are you, you bastard..?"Henry yelled angrily.....

"Who are you...?"Henry shouted again but quickly realise the call had ended.., he took the phone from his ears with the intentions of calling back only to raise his gaze and see the street youths pouring fuel on their attacker.., the phone dropped from his ears, what they were about doing wasn't the plan, the plan was to wait for the police to show up and take him in for questioning.., when one of the angry street hooligans took out a lighter, Henry ran out of the house in attempt to stop them but his race was quickly brought to a stop when another angry youth lit a matchstick and threw it on their attackers body..

"Noo...."Henry shouted running towards them again but he was a minute too late, the fire ignited and spread all over their attacker's body..

Their attacker scream in agony as the fire dry every part of his body, his screams and wails echoe around the street but no one showed mercy......

As the fire burn mightily in his body, he dropped down to the ground and allow the fire dry every life from him...., seconds after seconds, he scream as he burns, unpitiable eyes watched him as he burns and get completely barbecued....

"Burn burn burn...."The angry youths chorus together...

They say a woman's strength is her greatest weapon....

PLAGIARIZED..... TBC

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

13 Likes

Re: PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) by Lilly4endu(f): 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
OP thanks for the update. I aways hold my breath each time am reading your update. if not, i may have heart attack.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (50) (Reply)

The Silent Lover / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.